Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched (32434 Views)

Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Free2Fly: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Don't let me catch you...
Delete it now

Where are you??

Let's schedule a meeting so i can show you how much i hate you stinking Islamic terrorists.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Daystar7: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2023
This Persians never learn, but they go'n learn eventually but in a very terrible way...
Death to y'all head slammers and their sympathizers!

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by TruthsFM: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2023
TheClassic1:
in ur mumu idea abi iran na biafla mate grin
Iran should try rubbish against isreal defence force and see the response of isreal defence force in bigger fold. I only pitied refineries in Iran. They will all be consumed with fire niii.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Daystar7: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2023
Free2Fly:

Where are you??

Let's schedule a meeting so i can show you how much i hate you stinking Islamic terrorists.

Why you dey follow pikin wey never see garri drink yarn
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by HitlerWasRight: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2023
joyandfaith:

Just you are killing deborahs and kidnapping leah.

So now I am a Muslim ?

I thought I was a fanatical Christian zealot .

Your attempts to make every one who does not support your ongoing genocide of Palestinians whom are both Muslim and Christians as a Muslim fanatic will not work.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by VEHINTOLAR: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2023
As it stands now,Israel must strike Iran 'cause failure to do so will make the Jewish nation looks like a weakling ! The time is now or never for Israel to wage a decisive war against Iran. That's what the ongoing crisis in Gaza is all about. Those crazy Hamas are nothing but Iranian proxies and that's why it is now a must for Israel to face its real enemy which is Iran !

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Lekan239(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

The world are waiting for Iran to try that rubbish..

The whole of Christian countries will support Israel
only igbos are turning the war to religious war. Igbo people ehn
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Shyboyk(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Alhamdulillah
"But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists ˹who violated their treaties˺ wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful "

If only saudi arabia, Egypt, turkey, Nigeria, uae and other Islamic countries had a leader like Ali Khamenei the world would have been a better place.
Imagine a world without kafirs and Zionist.
Imagine a world without jews, america, Germany and France.
A world without LGBT, fornication, pastors, cannibals.
Death to land grabbers and kafirs in the middle east
Death to kafirs in Africa
Death to kafirs in Nigeria
INSHALLAH

It’s only death they preach in your mosque…shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Hamilton1(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Fvck Israel!

Try and check History

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Fiscus105(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bar1941:
The devilish Israel and her sponsors from the West will soon be rewarded for their inhuman acts in Palestine. This war was pre-planned just for the land grabbers to grab more lands in Gaza, but they will all be put to shame at the end. Now I realize why Adolf Hitler was bent on exterminating these weeds.

If it's pre-planned according to ur foolishly reasoning, which means, HAMAS are one of those involved in such plan, for them to strike first in other for Isreal to take over their land.

U people should endeavor to re-read whatever u are "about" to post before you put ur wisdom or stupidity for whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Free2Fly: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Delete it now or else

I'll poison you the same way your terrorist leader was poisoned by Zaynab.

The poison entered your terrorist leader well well.

He told Aisha "I feel as if my aorta is being cut open from inside. I have been suffering since the poisoning incident"

Mumu chief terrorist grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

So now I am a Muslim ?

Your attempts to make every one who does not support your ongoing genocide of Palestinians whom are both Muslim and Christians as a Muslim fanatic will not work.

how is what Israel is presently doing in Palestine "genocide"?

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Hamilton1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bar1941:
The devilish Israel and her sponsors from the West will soon be rewarded for their inhuman acts in Palestine. This war was pre-planned just for the land grabbers to grab more lands in Gaza, but they will all be put to shame at the end. Now I realize why Adolf Hitler was bent on exterminating these weeds.
Try check History

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Raf4: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chetas81:
European people make you believe all this, holy bible belong to European citizens, without western support, only turkey is a enough to finish Israel

You should have encouraged your turkey to do that sh!t now.....the whole of terror!st Islamic world would murn and wail for decades

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wallahi,zasu ci unbansu.
Israelterrorist:

ku kafirai kada ku bari na kamaku in ba haka ba na tsaga makogwaronku

banzan banza nyamuri

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by bigiyaro(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
UncleKoboko:
I can't wait for Iran to deal with this terrorist EVIL Isráel.
United snakes of America are just too funny and stupìd, they can choose to support whoever they like, but it's crime for another country to support who they don't support.
If not for them, this SATAN'S OWN PEOPLE, AKA ISRÁEL ZIONIST BASTARƊS WILL HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH.
I just detest those people with passion.
Mischievous
Egocentric
Evil
Proud
Always thinking they are better than others.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

NO PEACE FOR THIEVES

NO PEACE FOR TERRORIST ISRÁEL.
this your load heavy o

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by emapeteum(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
I'm a Christian and I'll not fight for Israel, though I don't support terrorism... But make Israel carry there cross
Then of what used is your support. The Bible says pray for the peace of Jerusalem.dont you read your Bible?

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
As they preach hatred,bigotry and emnity in the church.
Shyboyk:

It’s only death they preach in your mosque…shame on u
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by caracas: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Abeg Iran o. The world is not ready for another proxy war between US and Russia/ China/ Iran trio where only innocent people and their children will keep dying on both sides.
Which yeye Iran are you talking about…
Mtcheww….
Small yansh dey shake…
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Johnnygill(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
;DHave they forgotten the six days war in 1968 when the whole Arab world rises against isreal and were defeated ? 😁
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by HitlerWasRight: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
lexy2014:

how is what Israel is presently doing in Palestine "genocide"?

Jewish ambassador to UK has demanded that Israel be allowed to fire bomb Gaza just as British did to Germans in Dresden in WW2

The Jewish princess said that Britain can not dictate to them what is genocide or war crime after they carried out the greatest mass civilian killings after the twin Atomic bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Jews now say that as long as Britain could get away with fire bombing Dresden so also should they be allowed to carpet bomb the entire Gaza strip.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by caracas: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
UncleKoboko:
I can't wait for Iran to deal with this terrorist EVIL Isráel.
United snakes of America are just too funny and stupìd, they can choose to support whoever they like, but it's crime for another country to support who they don't support.
If not for them, this SATAN'S OWN PEOPLE, AKA ISRÁEL ZIONIST BASTARƊS WILL HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH.
I just detest those people with passion.
Mischievous
Egocentric
Evil
Proud
Always thinking they are better than others.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

NO PEACE FOR THIEVES

NO PEACE FOR TERRORIST ISRÁEL.
Go n learn your history this olodo
Israel alone is capabl of defeating all 6 Arab countries surrounding them….
So park for one side….

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by 90dbest: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

So now I am a Muslim ?

look at this low budget Yoruba Muslim claiming to be what he is not. Dont you know that your numerous monickers don caste for this forum

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Chetas81(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Raf4:

You should have encouraged your turkey to do that sh!t now.....the whole of terror!st Islamic world would murn and wail for decades
it's natural for the Nigerian citizen to argue about what they don't know, holy book was written by human being like you, but you guys turn the book to magic book,by believe everything being true about this holy bible
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by TheClassic1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Iran should try rubbish against isreal defence force and see the response of isreal defence force in bigger fold. I only pitied refineries in Iran. They will all be consumed with fire niii.
u know what explaining to u is a total waste of time because u don't understand what is called war and u av not witness any before that's why u keep blabbing noncense i don't blame biaflan criminal like u it how u were raised grin grin grin
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Kaiser20: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

The world are waiting for Iran to try that rubbish..

The whole of Christian countries will support Israel
Unfortunately, the Christian countries of Europe have been taken over by Muslims, and their families.
Europe will never support a Religious war, their cities will attacked by Resident Islamic Bombers

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Dittodat: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
TruthsFM:
Iran will further hit their country with series of nuclear missiles if they interfere and threatened isreal defence force on their actions against terrorists in Gaza. I’m only pity Iran people cos’ it’s the innocent people that always suffered the nuclear attacks most. Iran weapons no reach half of weapons Isreal has. I only pity Iran and its citizens here
Dumbest retar@ed mumu. Let them attack with Nuclear and see what will happen to them. Pakistan and Turkey also have Nuclear. You think Nuclear weapon is something you can just lunch like that. Iran also have Nuclear capacity, you .ust think that they are some mumus that you can just Bleep around with.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Tetrahedron: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You don go smoke again 😂
Everything he said is spot on oooh
💯 accurate
Dont doubt a bit, I am impressed with his knowledge
Good job Righteousness
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Henry22(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Fvck Israel!

Yor cry won't change anything bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Raf4: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
The day hamas attacked and k!lled hundreds of innocent people, both the Jews and non-Jews, in Israel, there was a wild jubilation and celebration in Iran. The same Iran is the one ranting here. Whether Iran likes it or not, she will collect wototo from Israel this year. The war is already connecting the dots towards Iran and her nuclear plants will be destroyed b4 end of this year. Bunch of terror!st lovers and sponsors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / La Palma – Families Given 1hr To Escape Before Toxic Gas Bomb Explodes(Pix,vid) / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.