Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith (4163 Views)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
NoLotty7:
Hello @Sukkot,
I find your explanations great.

From your spiritual perspective a person with birth date:
31/07/1990
Doing well financially before

alright solar leo and Luna beta Scorpio into alpha Sagittarius

So this is a Royal soul. It’s the soul of a past life Royal and mighty person however the soul is under desolation now meaning the Royal duties have been removed in this lifetime and it’s like a fall from grace. An angel fallen from heaven. Maybe why your soul had you use NoLotty7 because 7 means you are done. Your contract has been terminated. You are no longer needed in the Royal role

However this story has a somewhat happy ending because of the Luna ingress into alpha Sagittarius meaning during the later years of your life you would be favored again into a position of power and authority and judgement over people. That could manifest in many different forms and roles .

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Solofresh2: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

So this is a Royal soul. It’s the soul of a past life Royal and mighty person however the soul is under desolation now meaning the Royal duties have been removed in this lifetime and it’s like a fall from grace. An angel fallen from heaven. Maybe why your soul had you use NoLotty7 because 7 means you are done. Your contract has been terminated. You are no longer needed in the Royal role

However this story has a somewhat happy ending because of the Luna ingress into alpha Sagittarius meaning during the later years of your life you would be favored again into a position of power and authority and judgement over people. That could manifest in many different forms and roles .
Oga Mi you are doing free reading giveaway grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
Oga Mi you are doing free reading giveaway grin
its my way of building good karma. besides nigerians dont like to pay for anything. poor righteous teacher things cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Solofresh2: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
its my way of building good karma. besides nigerians dont like to pay for anything. poor righteous teacher things cheesy cheesy grin grin
That's actually nice of you though. At least most people will know where to adjust
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2023
eminent91:
The feeling stuck part is so true. This person is actually a giver,she gives out of the little she has when being called on for help,even though she is struggling. Which other good deeds should be done to appease the soul please?Thank very much
if you are open to doing universal rituals to appease the universe and the soul try and get bay leaves. write on it STUCK. then burn it. then say UNIVERSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST TRESPASSES AND REMOVE ALL BLOCKAGES AND STAGNATION AND AUTO-IMMUNE SPIRITUAL DIS-EASE FROM MY LIFE. AMEN

Do this once a day as many days in a week as you want

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
That's actually nice of you though. At least most people will know where to adjust
yes Sir. i think i have done 10 readings today. my brain done taya. make i go chill for frontpage grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Coolsat(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
yes Sir. i think i have done 10 readings today. my brain done taya. make i go chill for frontpage grin cheesy
You try wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by edrys(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2023
Oga Sukkot, great job you are doing.

Help me read for this date July 15 1989.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Coolsat:
You try wella
Thank you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Princezibk: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
solar Capricorn and Luna Capricorn ingress into Aquarius

You see this soul here it’s in deep spiritual jail and the person is in spiritual darkness and detached from higher self.

Am I saying this would affect his progress in this 3 dimensional world ? No. People like this can manifest in two ways, he can just be like a lost zombie drifting through life or since there is no higher self connection this person only perceives the physical realm and would be driven to extreme desire for materialism

So yeah this is one of those readings where even though the soul is in spiritual prison and detached from higher self but yet the guy could turn out to be a zombie or a driven person. It’s up to you to tell us what his life is looking like so as to validate the reading
But how did you come into conclusion that this person is a man tho ? 🤣🤣
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Princezibk:
But how did you come into conclusion that this person is a man tho ? 🤣🤣
or woman
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Princezibk: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
or woman
lol thanks anyways… Can you read just one more for me 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Princezibk: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
solar Capricorn and Luna Capricorn ingress into Aquarius

You see this soul here it’s in deep spiritual jail and the person is in spiritual darkness and detached from higher self.

Am I saying this would affect his progress in this 3 dimensional world ? No. People like this can manifest in two ways, he can just be like a lost zombie drifting through life or since there is no higher self connection this person only perceives the physical realm and would be driven to extreme desire for materialism

So yeah this is one of those readings where even though the soul is in spiritual prison and detached from higher self but yet the guy could turn out to be a zombie or a driven person. It’s up to you to tell us what his life is looking like so as to validate the reading
Does the Aquarius you mentioned here means Water or water realm ? Like water god/goddess?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by NoLotty7(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

Little explanation through some of the dreams l had in the past.
Wow,well described especially second paragraph.
Vividly,2014 l was fasting and praying in month of July for 31 days with a charismatic programme,they organised then,after one of my night pray at 12 am l went back to bed,l had a dream of sitting in a royal sit and people gathered around me.
I applied for a federal job then ,which l got it but in 2016 November ,l quit the job,a week after quiting the job l was sleeping one afternoon when l had a dream of falling from a ladder in a room,the ladder collapsed like a lift going down then l woke up.Since then I know that something have left me.
In 2018,l had a dream of holding a long staff on my hand but had a feaces all over my body,l came closed to my mother and sister but they never mind me before l woke up.l was looking for the interpretation then but l got no answer.
Please sir,
1.How can l get back this my fall glory or fall from grace?
2.what can do to regain my throne and how can l do it?
3.Does dream connect with personal connection to the Universe?
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by eminent91: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

if you are open to doing universal rituals to appease the universe and the soul try and get bay leaves. write on it STUCK. then burn it. then say UNIVERSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF MY PAST TRESPASSES AND REMOVE ALL BLOCKAGES AND STAGNATION AND AUTO-IMMUNE SPIRITUAL DIS-EASE FROM MY LIFE. AMEN

Do this once a day as many days in a week as you want
Thank you very much 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Princezibk:
Does the Aquarius you mentioned here means Water or water realm ? Like water god/goddess?
aquarius is a spiritual house. zodiac
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by joceey(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
joceey:
Pls check this female friend of mine 22/12/76
Thank you

Oga pls you didnt say anything about this my friend
Thank you
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
NoLotty7:

Little explanation through some of the dreams l had in the past.
Wow,well described especially second paragraph.
Vividly,2014 l was fasting and praying in month of July for 31 days with a charismatic programme,they organised then,after one of my night pray at 12 am l went back to bed,l had a dream of sitting in a royal sit and people gathered around me.
I applied for a federal job then ,which l got it but in 2016 November ,l quit the job,a week after quiting the job l was sleeping one afternoon when l had a dream of falling from a ladder in a room,the ladder collapsed like a lift going down then l woke up.Since then I know that something have left me.
In 2018,l had a dream of holding a long staff on my hand but had a feaces all over my body,l came closed to my mother and sister but they never mind me before l woke up.l was looking for the interpretation then but l got no answer.
Please sir,
1.How can l get back this my fall glory or fall from grace?
2.what can do to regain my throne and how can l do it?
3.Does dream connect with personal connection to the Universe?
Thanks.
extremely interesting how your dreams is the exact decoding of your spirit I gave you. Even your dreams was letting you know the programs that are in your spirit. Amazing

So the staff in hand and fecease all over you and rejected by your family and peoples as a whole is the fallen and desolate royal as I told you

So to answer your questions
1- you just have to wait for the appointed time of release .Nothing you can do
2- refer to number one
3- dreams and our soul and the universe is one. It’s all accessing the same universal records

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by NoLotty7(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
extremely interesting how your dreams is the exact decoding of your spirit I gave you. Even your dreams was letting you know the programs that are in your spirit. Amazing

So the staff in hand and fecease all over you and rejected by your family and peoples as a whole is the fallen and desolate royal as I told you

So to answer your questions
1- you just have to wait for the appointed time of release .Nothing you can do
2- refer to number one
3- dreams and our soul and the universe is one. It’s all accessing the same universal records

By appointed time of release,you mean the glory will be restore in the future without me having to do anything about it because l something feel like my destiny had been stolen
Can you explain more for me
Thanks another
Await your reply.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
NoLotty7:

By appointed time of release,you mean the glory will be restore in the future without me having to do anything about it because l something few like my destiny had been stolen
Can you explain more for me
Thanks another
Await your reply.
your destiny was not stolen. It was appointed for you to be kicked out of that role by the universe. But at an appointed time you will get a position of power and authority back.

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by waistbead: 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sir Sukkot,pls help me read ....09-09-95

Tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Solofresh2: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
Okay boss when ever you have the energy grin please help me check for Mike Adenuga,whom I share the same birthday with. I want check something
29th April, 1953

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by NoLotty7(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
your destiny was not stolen. It was appointed for you to be kicked out of that role by the universe. But at an appointed time you will get a position of power and authority back.
well,l will have to say thank you for time and energy.
Something l think we need to share some the challenges we face with people who have more insight than us.
May the universe favour we all,AMEN.
Thank you for your reply once more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by rashfat(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

OGA mi Sukkot please check 29/November/1992 please
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
rashfat:

OGA mi Sukkot please check 29/November/1992 please
that would cost you 10,000 naira only. make i drop aza ?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by rashfat(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
that would cost you 10,000 naira only. make i drop aza ?

Baba, I nor get... Please help
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 5:37am On Oct 19, 2023
rashfat:

bros i done do 1 for you now, make i do for others first.

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2023
rashfat:

alright when i get time though.

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Discerner: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2023
sukkot:
alright let me start by saying I am not pronouncing judgement on anyones life and neither am I saying this is how his life should go. I am simply reading and decoding the operating system and programs in his spirit. The spirit is what drives the flesh so more than likely you would see a pattern with the reading

So he is solar gemini and Luna Pisces into cancer

So this person has the soul of an ancient priest or prophet but who has fallen out of favor with the universe and now his life has crashed and he is the perfect recipient for energy vampires. His energy will get stolen a lot by witches and warlocks. He has an open exposed energy system. Like if he starts having sex with a woman she would through that act take his energy and you will notice she starts doing well in life while his life stalls or he slips into depression because of the low energy left.

Hmm, Thank you. Knowing him, i can say this actually happened to him based on what he has told me.

Thanks again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2023
Solofresh2:
Okay boss when ever you have the energy grin please help me check for Mike Adenuga,whom I share the same birthday with. I want check something
29th April, 1953
MIKE ADENUGA - destined to be a powerful mighty man. A Royal soul but there is a reason why he is never seen and always hiding. So he is Luna alpha Scorpio but ingress to beta and in beta he creates a full moon in beta Scorpio. Solar Taurus

meaning this is a Royal person who would have power and authority but inspite of that he is stuck in the spirit realm and the moment of power and authority is for a season and he is going to come out of that power and authority and hand it over to someone else. So this explains why he is always hiding because he knows the universe has called time on his power and authority but yet they would let him exert it for a season before collecting it back and giving it to someone else. So it’s like he knows he is a universe placeholder so he stays away from the public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Solofresh2: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
sukkot:

MIKE ADENUGA - destined to be a powerful mighty man. A Royal soul but there is a reason why he is never seen and always hiding. So he is Luna alpha Scorpio but ingress to beta and in beta he creates a full moon in beta Scorpio. Solar Taurus

meaning this is a Royal person who would have power and authority but inspite of that he is stuck in the spirit realm and the moment of power and authority is for a season and he is going to come out of that power and authority and hand it over to someone else. So this explains why he is always hiding because he knows the universe has called time on his power and authority but yet they would let him exert it for a season before collecting it back and giving it to someone else. So it’s like he knows he is a universe placeholder so he stays away from the public
Fantastic.A powerful man hiding.I think the Taurus is what makes him hiding. I love the Scorpio sign.It shows power and Authority. I wish I had it in my chart embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by ConfidentialDoc: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
sukkot:

If this is true, then he is a wise man indeed

Baba, my request the other day is still pending oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally Lagbaja Reveals His Real Face,pulls Off Mask / The Amazing Story Of The Mcghees Sextuplets In Pictures (photos) / Wizkid Disclose Naomi Campbell To Be His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.