Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith (4162 Views)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good evening sir, can you please help me check for this date.
28th September, 2002.
This is a male.
He is a university student, he just entered 200L recently.
He is studying accounting.
He is quiet, reserved, not friendly, prudent with resources, always makes sure his surroundings are neat, he is kind of organized and orderly with his things. He doesn't really have a passion for anything as in, he doesn't have a particular thing he likes doing in his spare time (away from school work).He had been asked repeatedly what exactly he likes to do, he will say he doesn't know. He doesn't have any particular friend and it seems like he likes being alone in a quiet environment attimes.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by joceey(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
Joceey 22nd December 1976
Solar Capricorn and Luna Capricorn
Alright so this is a straightforward one but like I always say this does not determine how your life turns out. It would be up to you to let us know if your life syncs with the reading . All I can do is read the programs to you

So this is just straight up a case of both spiritual and physical bondage. For some weird reason the universe has decided to lock this person up in invisible walls. Spiritual lockdown. Spiritual prison

You may notice lots of stagnation and feeling stuck. No progress ?
Invisible barriers and blockages
Thank u so much i will inform her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by TheAlphaHunter: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
Thealphahunter
13 October 2002

Solar Libra and Luna Capricorn

So this is one where I have to tell you that how your life plays out is not determined by this reading. This is just how your soul is programmed. Your soul is disconnected from source and has such has grounded your essence into like a pit. It’s like you are in some type of underground pit. Invisible walls that have you locked up. Like a prison you can’t see. A lot of things seem like they come tumbling down. Crashing down. Invisible prison walls and things just crashing down. That’s the spiritual theme

Now I am not saying you would not make it or progress but that’s just the spiritual program you have. It’s up to you to tell us if you see a pattern or not. You don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to

Hi sukkot, thank you for answering me and I think your analysis has a point, I struggle a lot with with procrastination and laziness and even dropped out of school once but I want to end this issue and find out a solution to my problem, please can you elaborate more about patterns and how to see them, I would really appreciate an answer 🙏🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
ehn you have mentioned some of the patterns now boss. You said dropping out of school and laziness and procrastination etc hehe. That’s what stagnation and crashing looks like.
TheAlphaHunter:

Hi sukkot, thank you for answering me and I think your analysis has a point, I struggle a lot with with procrastination and laziness and even dropped out of school once but I want to end this issue and find out a solution to my problem, please can you elaborate more about patterns and how to see them, I would really appreciate an answer 🙏🏾
ehn you have mentioned some of the patterns now boss. You said dropping out of school and laziness and procrastination etc hehe. That’s what stagnation and crashing down looks like
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
joceey:

Thank u so much i will inform her
no wahala. Bless 🙏
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
edrys:

Sukkot, thank you for the response.

Somehow I can relate with what you have said.

Can you recommend any steps to take concerning speeding things up and reducing the effect of the auto-immune disease?
ehn Chief just try to build good universal karma. Help the poor and just wait it out. These things are for an appointed time. Just build good karma while waiting 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
rashfat:

She's indeed so engrossed with the things of the world and a warrior. Thanks baba
if you don’t mind can you expand on your point ? About her being indeed a warrior and obsessed with things of the world. Thanks 🙏
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by rashfat(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
if you don’t mind can you expand on your point ? About her being indeed a warrior and obsessed with things of the world. Thanks 🙏

She behaves like the lord/boss controlling everyone around her. She's so authoritative, more like a commander of a battalion. She sleeps and wakes on Instagram wanting to purchase everything she sees e.g shoes, clothes, wristwatches at the expense of her household.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Capricona:
Thanks 🙏
I have no ideas about these things and you are accurate, please what's the way forward? Not a bro 😆
Pardon my curiosity sir
oh ok Sis and pardon my rudeness earlier. Well you are in the right place. Your soul is leading you in the right direction because this is the type of wisdom that syncs with your person. I would say start by trying to enjoy mythological stories because the planets and zodiac are all named after mythological characters . From there you can slowly start to unravel the universe. Learn the stories of the constellation and galaxies etc. your goal is to be a wise sage a seer and a prophet etc etc. this is what your calling would be and you would love it. But your soul has led you to this place to take the first step. You see this world system we are living in ? This whole capitalistic and war fighting system ? It’s abut to all come crashing down after this Third World War that is Brewing and guess who would be the most sought after in the new world that is coming after that ? Sages and esoteric wisdom giants and seers and astrologers and prophets and astrologers and miracle workers . We are going back to those times and people with your alignments would shine very bright in that time so you have to start taking the walk to be a sage now. It’s a very long walk but you will enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
rashfat:

She behaves like the lord/boss controlling everyone around her. She's so authoritative, more like a commander of a battalion. She sleeps and wakes on Instagram wanting to purchase everything she sees e.g shoes, clothes, wristwatches at the expense of her household.
wow the reading is so on point. Thank you for the feedback. It’s much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
bennyflipy:
Sir sukkot good morning, please help me check 7 September, 1990.
Thank you in advance.
male or female. Alright let’s do things different, tell me about this persons life before I attempt a reading. Everything working out ? Problems ? Etc etc
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by bennyflipy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
male or female. Alright let’s do things different, tell me about this persons life before I attempt a reading. Everything working out ? Problems ? Etc etc
Male, a post graduate, quiet, reserved and calm most times. Trust worthy especially with finance, always wants to help family and friends but financial constraints always comes by.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by TheAlphaHunter: 2:42am On Oct 22, 2023
sukkot:
ehn you have mentioned some of the patterns now boss. You said dropping out of school and laziness and procrastination etc hehe. That’s what stagnation and crashing down looks like

Okay but is there anyway I can solve this issue?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Goldynfavour(f): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Please sir, help me check this out. Female experiencing fianancial difficulty even though has a job. Date of birth is 14/09/2004. Thanks
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by siofra(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
sukkot:
Ayra Starr so she is solar Gemini and Luna Leo

So this is also an energy vampire but in the three dimensional world she is under some form of bondage and that bondage ( Luna Leo ) is the source of some of her songs as she is trying to break out of it and she needs those energies to propel her out of the bondage and to the top and so her life trajectory will be TO THE TOP followed by a slump into the bondage , then she acquires energy again From her partner and propels to the top and then slumps again into bondage. It’s a bipolar existence for her. She is by the ROADSIDE in her slump , then she gets a partner she can vampire his or her energy then she gets an UNBELIEVABLE amount of RUSH and STAMINA that propels her IN THE LIGHT and then the top execs tell her YOU ARE HIRED but then when she gets her bondage slumps she is back at the ROADSIDE haven fallen AWAY and now she gets NO LOVE.

All the capitalized words I used in this post are her songs by the way
UNBELIEVABLE
RUSH
STAMINA
NO LOVE
IN THE LIGHT
ROADSIDE
YOU ARE HIRED

Hmm. Wow!!

Where did you learn this thing from?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
siofra:

Hmm. Wow!!

Where did you learn this thing from?
tapping into higher frequencies of the universe. it holds all the records
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Goldynfavour:
Please sir, help me check this out. Female experiencing fianancial difficulty even though has a job. Date of birth is 14/09/2004. Thanks
Sure hun let me get back home and get to my astro program. should have it by tonight
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
TheAlphaHunter:

Okay but is there anyway I can solve this issue?
its all programmed by the universe. cant be changed but these things have an expiry date so you just gotta wait it out. in the meantime try not to break any universal laws so as not to compound the problems
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
bennyflipy:

Male, a post graduate, quiet, reserved and calm most times. Trust worthy especially with finance, always wants to help family and friends but financial constraints always comes by.
alright give me till tonight
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Goldynfavour:
but on a sidenote at 19 years old you are supposed to have financial difficulty unless your dad is otedola so i dont see the problem

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Upcomingdad67: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
sukkot:

Your readings are very details , 🙏 may you continue to grow from strength to strength

Please help me with mine 14-09-1992

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Gabkan7: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please help me check this date
28_02-1996
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Hustler123: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Goldynfavour(f): 5:15am On Oct 24, 2023
sukkot:
but on a sidenote at 19 years old you are supposed to have financial difficulty unless your dad is otedola so i dont see the problem
Please could u help me check it
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by siofra(f): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2023
sukkot:
tapping into higher frequencies of the universe. it holds all the records

I would like to learn it. How do I learn it?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by joceey(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2023
siofra:

I would like to learn it. How do I learn it?

You are a wise young lady i like that.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by bennyflipy(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2023
sukkot:
Thank you
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by rashfat(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2023
sukkot:
29 November 1992 Rashfat
Solar Sagittarius and Luna Aquarius

So this is a mighty warrior powerful and big authority soul however the universe has collected the power and authority from him or her. Doesn’t mean the spirit still doesn’t have these qualities but it would be exerted on a small scale now.
So a mighty warrior like person who the universe has collected the power and authority from and the person is now in spiritual stagnation and darkness.

To be in spiritual stagnation and darkness is not necessarily a bad thing if you not a divine being but it just means you would be a very worldly person . Maybe someone who obsessively follows politics or women or money etc etc. basically the person will be so engrossed in the things of the world because of the Luna Aquarius. To be so engrossed in the things of the world is a form of darkness . Because the things of the world, they come and go but your soul remains forever . But you can’t help not being in darkness because of the Luna Aquarius

It’s like a fallen angel now in darkness.

Sukkot, sorry to bother you, please, how does a man deal with such character and does one help her out.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by TheAlphaHunter: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
its all programmed by the universe. cant be changed but these things have an expiry date so you just gotta wait it out. in the meantime try not to break any universal laws so as not to compound the problems

I really appreciate your answer, thank you, you are the second person who has said something very similar to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by osuofia2(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy
Pls check Dec 12 1988 for me. And way forward. Thank you
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by yungchop: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
sukkot:
Sure hun let me get back home and get to my astro program. should have it by tonight

Hello bro.. Can you please check for me? April 6, 1997. Nothing is just right. Lot of promise and fails, financial issues, travel plans never working, everyone turning to enemies all of a sudden, relationship problems, nothing is working at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed / Supemodel Chanel Iman Poses topless In New Photoshoot / Crazy Things People Have Made From Chocolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.