Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith (4160 Views)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by TheAlphaHunter: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
sukkot:
yes Sir. i think i have done 10 readings today. my brain done taya. make i go chill for frontpage grin cheesy

Hi sukkot, I don't know if you still remember me but I have followed your advice and have been learning more about the bible and spirituality, can you please do a reading for 13th October 2002, I would appreciate it 🙏🏾
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by ziggy247: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
sukkot:
solar pisces and Luna Leo into Virgo

So your brother has the exact alignments of a Christ figure in bondage and wandering through the wilderness for 40 years . He is under spiritual bondage . He has those messiah under the pit alignments. Like Joseph in the pit prison in Egypt, like Daniel in the lions den, like the afflictions of job. He has an appointed time to be under this bondage but his later life is going to be greater than his former life. He has an appointed time to get out of this bondage and then from his alignments his calling may be into spirituality of sorts. Maybe a prophet or priest or seer or just any kind of spirituality because of the solar Pisces. Or maybe the spirituality would be a side thing
Anything or advice that can help? How can he break free from the bondage?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by SkengRay: 4:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
Fantastic.A powerful man hiding.I think the Taurus is what makes him hiding. I love the Scorpio sign.It shows power and Authority. I wish I had it in my chart embarassed
Hell no bro it's not the Taurus. It is the Scorpio moon that's it making hiding. I can tell because I'm deep in astrology and also I'm also a Scorpio moon
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by SkengRay: 4:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Sukkot by the way I noticed you only give readings based on sun and moon signs what about other planets too. And the most important of all is the ascendant

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

If this is true, then he is a wise man indeed

Baba, my request the other day is still pending oo
oh it’s very true. I never forget. These readings take mental and spiritual strength and I have not had the time to get in the zone. Too much going on around me. But I haven’t forgotten . Let’s see what my life is looking like today or tomorrow. It’s an intense period in my zone , people dying and then people giving birth in the same space of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2023
ziggy247:
Anything or advice that can help? How can he break free from the bondage?
it’s an appointed time. They will break off themself at the appointed time but try the bay leaf ritual too. It’s a heavy universal ritual used to break off bondages and barriers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
SkengRay:
Sukkot by the way I noticed you only give readings based on sun and moon signs what about other planets too. And the most important of all is the ascendant
other planets define the circumstances of the world at time of birth but the sun is your higher self soul program and Luna is your fleshly lower self programs

But since you say you are an expert why not flex your muscle here ? All these people want readings and I am very occupied. Help these people out. I would enjoy reading your decoding too

Waistbead 9 September 1995
Capricona 23 march 1982
Thealphahunter 13 October 2002
Rashfat 29 November 1992
Edrys 15 July 1989
Joceey 22 December 1976

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

If this is true, then he is a wise man indeed

Baba, my request the other day is still pending oo
also please do me a favor, anyone that wants a free reading if they are trying to do it privately through my email ? I don’t get the motivation to do those types of reading. I only do free readings in public forums. So while I understand that you may not want people to know who you are, but can you open like another alternate ID and then present the case here. As it is now I see I have 6 requests. If you add yours it makes it 7. That’s not a lot. I will tackle all 7 tonight and all 7 would get their readings before midnight so try to get it here
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by SkengRay: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
other planets define the circumstances of the world at time of birth but the sun is your higher self soul program and Luna is your fleshly lower self programs

But since you say you are an expert why not flex your muscle here ? All these people want readings and I am very occupied. Help these people out. I would enjoy reading your decoding too

Waistbead 9 September 1995
Capricona 23 march 1982
Thealphahunter 13 October 2002
Rashfat 29 November 1992
Edrys 15 July 1989
Joceey 22 December 1976
Hell no sir🤣. I'm not flexing muscle I only use numerology and astrology for my personal use and protection. I don't do readings for others
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Coolsat(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Humans are really complex, what you can't do for others yet you have problems or rather challenging someone who is selflessly doing it for others
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by ConfidentialDoc: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
also please do me a favor, anyone that wants a free reading if they are trying to do it privately through my email ? I don’t get the motivation to do those types of reading. I only do free readings in public forums. So while I understand that you may not want people to know who you are, but can you open like another alternate ID and then present the case here. As it is now I see I have 6 requests. If you add yours it makes it 7. That’s not a lot. I will tackle all 7 tonight and all 7 would get their readings before midnight so try to get it here

I really understand Bruv .
But remember I dropped 2 dates there and some people on this forum who know them could easily decode who they are.

Thanks in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by ConfidentialDoc: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
oh it’s very true. I never forget. These readings take mental and spiritual strength and I have not had the time to get in the zone. Too much going on around me. But I haven’t forgotten . Let’s see what my life is looking like today or tomorrow. It’s an intense period in my zone , people dying and then people giving birth in the same space of time.

Don't worry my guy...this is a chronic condition.
And in medicine things like that take time to deal with and I trust it's the same with more esoteric matters.
Take your time sire.
We will wait.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Solofresh2: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2023
SkengRay:
Hell no bro it's not the Taurus. It is the Scorpio moon that's it making hiding. I can tell because I'm deep in astrology and also I'm also a Scorpio moon
Good one bro.You welcome,but checking my birth certificate I am a Scorpio rising. I had to check my time of birth which indicates a Scorpio rising
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by ziggy247: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
it’s an appointed time. They will break off themself at the appointed time but try the bay leaf ritual too. It’s a heavy universal ritual used to break off bondages and barriers.
Things are really above ordinary eyes. Sukkot, how does one go about the bay leaf ritual? It could get someone wondering, is it destiny? Has he wrong someone? Was a spell cast on him.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2023
SkengRay:
Hell no sir🤣. I'm not flexing muscle I only use numerology and astrology for my personal use and protection. I don't do readings for others
oh ok Chief. sounds like you scared though bro grin
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2023
ziggy247:
Things are really above ordinary eyes. Sukkot, how does one go about the bay leaf ritual? It could get someone wondering, is it destiny? Has he wrong someone? Was a spell cast on him.
just get bay leaf and burn it around the house. Bay means prison. It’s like burning down all the barriers and stagnation . And no a spell wasn’t cast on him these are his soul programmed alignments before he was born. You can say he cast the spell on himself because these programs are coded from past deeds and in that respect he cast the spell on himself. Alright bro let me get to others . Have a great day

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Solofresh2: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
oh ok Chief. sounds like you scared though bro grin
Omo respect to you Sukkot for being able to do these readings with accuracy because these readings are hidden knowledge. Ordinary numerology and horoscope can't do these deep readings
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2023
Waistbead

9th September 1995 . Solar Virgo and Luna Pisces with full moon on the same day

So this is a very powerful soul. Starts out desolate and powerless and stagnated but there would be a resurrection from the dead and a reversal of fortunes .

It’s the Jesus Christ born from the Virgin Mary portal meaning the rise from the dead. Meaning a new heaven and a new earth is established and so the energy of this person being a portal activator would mean that if this person appears two things will happen ONE being people who have had dead or stagnated things in their lives - those dead things would start to come alive again because this person is around. So this person is like a magical universe portal to bring to live dead things but also TWO when this person appears some people who are on top would lose all their power and authority. So this person is a universal portal of energy who can make or break you depending on which of the treatments you deserve.

So in essence this soul is a universal portal and when they are around two things can happen to people, the dead things in your life start to awaken OR THE OTHER THING THAT CAN HAPPEN IS people on top start losing their power and authority
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Capricona:
Hello sir please kindly help me check 23rd march 1982. Please
bro you are getting slowly to the point where if I can block you I will. I already saw your comment the first and second and now this third time . What’s the problem bro ? You lack patience ? Are you paying me ? Relax . I will get to it
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
Omo respect to you Sukkot for being able to do these readings with accuracy because these readings are hidden knowledge. Ordinary numerology and horoscope can't do these deep readings
lol ordinary numerology and horoscope is nothing Chief. This is spiritual science. This is the lane of metaphysical seers and prophets the likes of Daniel and king Solomon and Joseph. This is not horoscope or astrology . This is spiritual metaphysical science. Thanks bro 🙋🏽‍♂️😄

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by bennyflipy(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Sir sukkot good morning, please help me check 7 September, 1990.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Capricona
23rd march 1982

Solar Aries and Luna Pisces

Now understand I am simply reading the programs in your soul. This is not a pronouncement of how your life would go but seeing as the soul drives the flesh you may see patterns

So this soul is programmed to be against the flesh. It’s like a spiritual auto-immune dis-ease of sorts to where the soul is trying to obliterate progress and so it’s a feeling of things never fully getting to fruition and they just stop working. Maybe lots of starts and stops. Lots of disappointments however the persons hidden inclination or strongest point which would be a calling or something he or she gravitates to is esoteric hidden spiritual wisdom being a Luna alpha Pisces’s. This soul would be drawn to hidden esoteric spiritual metaphysical wisdom and so there could be a calling in there somewhere as that s the core of this being. This being is in sync with esoteric hidden wisdom. So if you do not already know that , which I suspect you already do anyway due to your impatience in getting this hidden spiritual esoteric reading , now you know your strong points and maybe your calling

Sorry for the harsh words though lol. Am stressed lol. Well that’s your reading bro, now you know your soul inclinations and you can tilt towards it. And you know about the starts and stops so you can now build patience knowing it’s just going to be s regular feature

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Thealphahunter
13 October 2002

Solar Libra and Luna Capricorn

So this is one where I have to tell you that how your life plays out is not determined by this reading. This is just how your soul is programmed. Your soul is disconnected from source and has such has grounded your essence into like a pit. It’s like you are in some type of underground pit. Invisible walls that have you locked up. Like a prison you can’t see. A lot of things seem like they come tumbling down. Crashing down. Invisible prison walls and things just crashing down. That’s the spiritual theme

Now I am not saying you would not make it or progress but that’s just the spiritual program you have. It’s up to you to tell us if you see a pattern or not. You don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
29 November 1992 Rashfat
Solar Sagittarius and Luna Aquarius

So this is a mighty warrior powerful and big authority soul however the universe has collected the power and authority from him or her. Doesn’t mean the spirit still doesn’t have these qualities but it would be exerted on a small scale now.
So a mighty warrior like person who the universe has collected the power and authority from and the person is now in spiritual stagnation and darkness.

To be in spiritual stagnation and darkness is not necessarily a bad thing if you not a divine being but it just means you would be a very worldly person . Maybe someone who obsessively follows politics or women or money etc etc. basically the person will be so engrossed in the things of the world because of the Luna Aquarius. To be so engrossed in the things of the world is a form of darkness . Because the things of the world, they come and go but your soul remains forever . But you can’t help not being in darkness because of the Luna Aquarius

It’s like a fallen angel now in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
Edrys 15 July 1989
Solar cancer and Luna just stepping out of alpha Sagittarius
This is a warrior / mighty person of authority who has come to the end of themself and the soul has been instructed to crush him and put him in the spiritual dustbin and so this person has a huge fight with their soul. The soul is instructed to terminate your power and authority. So this person has spiritual auto-immune disease .

It’s not the best position to be in to have your soul zapping your essence . You may experience stagnation and things always crashing to a halt etc etc

Doesn’t mean you would not make it but this is just how the soul is programmed to attack the persons essence. It’s like having an enemy within.

All these are from past like karmic load from what this person did when he was endowed with so much power and authority. I believe there was an abuse of the power and authority and now it’s like payback time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Joceey 22nd December 1976
Solar Capricorn and Luna Capricorn
Alright so this is a straightforward one but like I always say this does not determine how your life turns out. It would be up to you to let us know if your life syncs with the reading . All I can do is read the programs to you

So this is just straight up a case of both spiritual and physical bondage. For some weird reason the universe has decided to lock this person up in invisible walls. Spiritual lockdown. Spiritual prison

You may notice lots of stagnation and feeling stuck. No progress ?
Invisible barriers and blockages

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by rashfat(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
29 November 1992 Rashfat
Solar Sagittarius and Luna Aquarius

So this is a mighty warrior powerful and big authority soul however the universe has collected the power and authority from him or her. Doesn’t mean the spirit still doesn’t have these qualities but it would be exerted on a small scale now.
So a mighty warrior like person who the universe has collected the power and authority from and the person is now in spiritual stagnation and darkness.

To be in spiritual stagnation and darkness is not necessarily a bad thing if you not a divine being but it just means you would be a very worldly person . Maybe someone who obsessively follows politics or women or money etc etc. basically the person will be so engrossed in the things of the world because of the Luna Aquarius. To be so engrossed in the things of the world is a form of darkness . Because the things of the world, they come and go but your soul remains forever . But you can’t help not being in darkness because of the Luna Aquarius

It’s like a fallen angel now in darkness.

She's indeed so engrossed with the things of the world and a warrior. Thanks baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by edrys(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
sukkot:
Edrys 15 July 1989
Solar cancer and Luna just stepping out of alpha Sagittarius
This is a warrior / mighty person of authority who has come to the end of themself and the soul has been instructed to crush him and put him in the spiritual dustbin and so this person has a huge fight with their soul. The soul is instructed to terminate your power and authority. So this person has spiritual auto-immune disease .

It’s not the best position to be in to have your soul zapping your essence . You may experience stagnation and things always crashing to a halt etc etc

Doesn’t mean you would not make it but this is just how the soul is programmed to attack the persons essence. It’s like having an enemy within.

All these are from past like karmic load from what this person did when he was endowed with so much power and authority. I believe there was an abuse of the power and authority and now it’s like payback time

Sukkot, thank you for the response.

Somehow I can relate with what you have said.

Can you recommend any steps to take concerning speeding things up and reducing the effect of the auto-immune disease?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have U Seen The Pics Of That Beautiful Girl Found Dead In Hotel Room? / Breaking News!!! Eminem Confesses About Tupac To Mum Who Makes It Public. / Meet Miracle Watts, The World Hottest Video Vixen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.