Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith (4161 Views)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by joceey(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Pls check this female friend of mine 22/12/76
Thank you
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Discerner: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
sukkot:
so tems is solar gemini . Luna is beta Scorpio but on same day of birth ingress into alpha Sagittarius.

So this woman is operating on a vampiric boss lady energy. Meaning any man or anybody who she is closely associated with if you are not a spiritually fortified person, you will come crashing to a halt and that energy will go to her and propel her into a powerful force which she needs a lot of energy because being an alpha Sagittarius means she is destined to be a person of power and authority who controls many. So she is a starseed destined to be someone of huge authority and power but that power would be siphoned from those she is associated with as they come crashing to a halt while she propels. So she is like an energy vampire. Even looking at her you can tell she is a vampire

Oh and the universe has a funny way of revealing who people are. Remember that Grammy outfit she was wearing where her outfit was blocking those behind her from seeing ? Yeah that’s the universe revealing who she is. That’s that vampire energy symbolism. Others have to be blocked so that she can propel to the top. She takes the energy of others and grinds them to a halt while she propels to stardom

I honestly get this vibe from her and I'm not surprised at all at this reading. I feel many women ooze this energy and men that are lucky pick the vive and avoid them. That's why they think some men are intimidated not knowing man is just avoiding being sucked dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Coolsat(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
sukkot:
i would recommend some cosmic rituals but catch me here in the evening and i would give you a solution that could and would help
Bro
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Coolsat:
Bro
yeah try this because this is all about accrued karma. First off try to get bay leaves. Bay means Prison. Try to build like a small altar in your house. An altar where you burn incense or leaves. Get that bay leaf and burn it while reciting UNIVERSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY PAST TRESPASSES AND I AM UNDERTAKING THIS JOURNEY TO MAKE AMENDS. ACCEPT MY RITUAL. Next up the sacred books say charity covers a multitude of sins. Get whatever small money you can afford and to and look for any wretched beggar you can find and give it to them.

Do these things regularly like once a week or more if you have time.

And most importantly? Repent from your wicked deeds. Do not go back to your wicked deeds

That’s it bro

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2023
Discerner:

I honestly get this vibe from her and I'm not surprised at all at this reading. I feel many women ooze this energy and men that are lucky pick the vive and avoid them. That's why they think some men are intimidated not knowing man is just avoiding being sucked dry.
hehe yeah bro and most especially avoid a woman who insists she wants to make love to you on a full moon day under an eclipse. That’s a witch trying to steal your soul. It’s many things happening in this world. Many strong witches out in these naija streets. many men with unfulfilled destinies

3 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Y’all folks just giving me hard work. I charge white people for these readings. If you are serious about a reading hit my pm and be ready to pay grin . You people will not kee me with free readings oooo

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2023
Slonge22:
sorry, what do you mean by he will fall out of favor
out of favor with the universe. things will slow down. a small fall from grace

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Coolsat(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
yeah try this because this is all about accrued karma. First off try to get bay leaves. Bay means Prison. Try to build like a small altar in your house. An altar where you burn incense or leaves. Get that bay leaf and burn it while reciting UNIVERSE PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY PAST TRESPASSES AND I AM UNDERTAKING THIS JOURNEY TO MAKE AMENDS. ACCEPT MY RITUAL. Next up the sacred books say charity covers a multitude of sins. Get whatever small money you can afford and to and look for any wretched beggar you can find and give it to them.

Do these things regularly like once a week or more if you have time.

And most importantly? Repent from your wicked deeds. Do not go back to your wicked deeds

That’s it bro
Thanks sukkot. My elder bro is not in naija and it's going to be hard for him to get it done and he's not near anything wicked. Thanks for your time bro.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Princezibk:
5th Of May 1991
solar Capricorn and Luna Capricorn ingress into Aquarius

You see this soul here it’s in deep spiritual jail and the person is in spiritual darkness and detached from higher self.

Am I saying this would affect his progress in this 3 dimensional world ? No. People like this can manifest in two ways, he can just be like a lost zombie drifting through life or since there is no higher self connection this person only perceives the physical realm and would be driven to extreme desire for materialism

So yeah this is one of those readings where even though the soul is in spiritual prison and detached from higher self but yet the guy could turn out to be a zombie or a driven person. It’s up to you to tell us what his life is looking like so as to validate the reading
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Coolsat:
Thanks sukkot. My elder bro is not in naija and it's going to be hard for him to get it done and he's not near anything wicked. Thanks for your time bro.
there are wicked people all over the world bro lol. These whites women got their own spells they cast on men lol. But yeah good luck Chief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2023
ziggy247:
Sukkot? For my bro, 2/3/1988. Not married & nothing to show for.
solar pisces and Luna Leo into Virgo

So your brother has the exact alignments of a Christ figure in bondage and wandering through the wilderness for 40 years . He is under spiritual bondage . He has those messiah under the pit alignments. Like Joseph in the pit prison in Egypt, like Daniel in the lions den, like the afflictions of job. He has an appointed time to be under this bondage but his later life is going to be greater than his former life. He has an appointed time to get out of this bondage and then from his alignments his calling may be into spirituality of sorts. Maybe a prophet or priest or seer or just any kind of spirituality because of the solar Pisces. Or maybe the spirituality would be a side thing

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Coolsat(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
there are wicked people all over the world bro lol. These whites women got their own spells they cast on men lol. But yeah good luck Chief
Any common name for bay leaf?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2023
rashfat:

April 12, 1990
solar Aries and Luna beta Scorpio

So this is like a mighty powerful person in past life but in this life that power has been removed from him or her . Still a Luna scorpio so that boss energy is there somewhere but this time around his soul is working against him. Like this person will have lots of starts and stops. Like he would start something and further down the line his soul would cancel it and rip it apart. So it’s going to be lots of starting and stalling. This person has to appease their soul because the soul is not smiling at him. It’s something he did in past life when he had power and authority that is making his soul angry at him in this life. So he got demoted from that position of power and now the soul is programmed to be a terminator. This person gotta appease his soul and the universe
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Working my way up. Hopefully get to everyone someday . grin
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2023
Coolsat:
Any common name for bay leaf?
oh the common name is bay leaf. It’s everywhere. They use it to cook jollof here. I have some lying around here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2023
siofra:

Can you do Ayra Starr's own?
Pleeeeaaassseeeee
Ayra Starr so she is solar Gemini and Luna Leo

So this is also an energy vampire but in the three dimensional world she is under some form of bondage and that bondage ( Luna Leo ) is the source of some of her songs as she is trying to break out of it and she needs those energies to propel her out of the bondage and to the top and so her life trajectory will be TO THE TOP followed by a slump into the bondage , then she acquires energy again From her partner and propels to the top and then slumps again into bondage. It’s a bipolar existence for her. She is by the ROADSIDE in her slump , then she gets a partner she can vampire his or her energy then she gets an UNBELIEVABLE amount of RUSH and STAMINA that propels her IN THE LIGHT and then the top execs tell her YOU ARE HIRED but then when she gets her bondage slumps she is back at the ROADSIDE haven fallen AWAY and now she gets NO LOVE.

All the capitalized words I used in this post are her songs by the way
UNBELIEVABLE
RUSH
STAMINA
NO LOVE
IN THE LIGHT
ROADSIDE
YOU ARE HIRED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Princezibk: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

You see this soul here it’s in deep spiritual jail and the person is in spiritual darkness and detached from higher self.

Am I saying this would affect his progress in this 3 dimensional world ? No. People like this can manifest in two ways, he can just be like a lost zombie drifting through life or since there is no higher self connection this person only perceives the physical realm and would be driven to extreme desire for materialism

So yeah this is one of those readings where even though the soul is in spiritual prison and detached from higher self but yet the guy could turn out to be a zombie or a driven person. It’s up to you to tell us what his life is looking like so as to validate the reading
am speechless!!! You a shaman or what ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2023
Princezibk:
am speechless!!! You a shaman or what ?
hehe my Chief yes you can call me a shaman cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Princezibk: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

Well this person is extremely gifted, talented and goal driven , he dreams of himself being so great in life and even the spiritual men of God attest to seeing that too. But he’s really struggling relentlessly to manifest his dream even tho there are many obstacles , disappointments & pain that makes him wanna give up 😩😩… I believe this person will breakthrough and become what God wants him to become soonest 🙏… Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Discerner: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
Y’all folks just giving me hard work. I charge white people for these readings. If you are serious about a reading hit my pm and be ready to pay grin . You people will not kee me with free readings oooo

One last one, please. 06/06/1991, This my bro is always depressed.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Princezibk:
Well this person is extremely gifted, talented and goal driven , he dreams of himself being so great in life and even the spiritual men of God attest to seeing that too. But he’s really struggling relentlessly to manifest his dream even tho there are many obstacles , disappointments & pain that makes him wanna give up 😩😩… I believe this person will breakthrough and become what God wants him to become soonest 🙏… Thanks
oh ok he is on the extremely driven side. Well I don’t see any obstacles that can’t be crossed but of course being in spiritual jail he would have more obstacles than many but they can be crossed. There are people with this alignment who are millionaires and billionaires . He just has to maintain the drive and never let the obstacles get him down. Is good if he can do small charity to decrease universal karma too. This helps. Help a beggar on the street out once in a while with small change. These things help . The universe smiles on you and can give you a break

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2023
Discerner:

One last one, please. 06/06/1991, This my bro is always depressed, although, he's getting better.
let me get back to this one later. Am on the road now. Before the day runs out

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by NoLotty7(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Hello @Sukkot,
I find your explanations great.

From your spiritual perspective a person with birth date:
31/07/1990
Doing well financially before
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by Princezibk: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
oh ok he is on the extremely driven side. Well I don’t see any obstacles that can’t be crossed but of course being in spiritual jail he would have more obstacles than many but they can be crossed. There are people with this alignment who are millionaires and billionaires . He just has to maintain the drive and never let the obstacles get him down. Is good if he can do small charity to decrease universal karma too. This helps. Help a beggar on the street out once in a while with small change. These things help . The universe smiles on you and can give you a break
Yes I believe he’ll be highly Successful… Ok thanks for the charity advice cuz this person does that often too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2023
Discerner:

One last one, please. 06/06/1991, This my bro is always depressed, although, he's getting better.
alright let me start by saying I am not pronouncing judgement on anyones life and neither am I saying this is how his life should go. I am simply reading and decoding the operating system and programs in his spirit. The spirit is what drives the flesh so more than likely you would see a pattern with the reading

So he is solar gemini and Luna Pisces into cancer

So this person has the soul of an ancient priest or prophet but who has fallen out of favor with the universe and now his life has crashed and he is the perfect recipient for energy vampires. His energy will get stolen a lot by witches and warlocks. He has an open exposed energy system. Like if he starts having sex with a woman she would through that act take his energy and you will notice she starts doing well in life while his life stalls or he slips into depression because of the low energy left.

3 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by rashfat(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

So this is like a mighty powerful person in past life but in this life that power has been removed from him or her . Still a Luna scorpio so that boss energy is there somewhere but this time around his soul is working against him. Like this person will have lots of starts and stops. Like he would start something and further down the line his soul would cancel it and rip it apart. So it’s going to be lots of starting and stalling. This person has to appease their soul because the soul is not smiling at him. It’s something he did in past life when he had power and authority that is making his soul angry at him in this life. So he got demoted from that position of power and now the soul is programmed to be a terminator. This person gotta appease his soul and the universe

So true bro. Kindly help me check for April 11, 1990 and November 29, 1992 please.
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by rashfat(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:

Please, how does he appease his soul? Any direction?
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by eminent91: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
let me get back to this one later. Am on the road now. Before the day runs out
Please,this one 15/04/1991🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2023
rashfat:

Please, how does he appease his soul? Any direction?
build good karma. Do charity. Help the poor etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2023
2 more and thread ti finish niyen oooo. You can’t come and kee me. Those 2 are eminent91 and NoLotty7

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by sukkot: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
eminent91:
Please,this one 15/04/1991🙏🙏🙏🙏
alright this is also one of those readings where I need to make a disclaimer . The alignments on this particular reading can only give vague readings and not necessarily the direction of the persons life. It’s just an explanation of the program in the persons soul and it may be visible or not

Solar Aries and Luna Aries into Taurus

Suggests someone whose soul is working against them. It’s like the soul is programmed to disrupt and destroy what the person is doing so there would be lots of starts and stops. Unfinished projects. Lots of disappointments perhaps and feelings of being stuck . Maybe stagnation and feeling or being stuck. It’s like things you start just blow up in your face and then you are stuck

So that would be the pattern . Like I always say appease the soul by doing good deeds because this particular soul definitely needs to be appeased .

1 Like

Re: Explaining Spiritually Why Jada Keeps Disgracing Will Smith by eminent91: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2023
sukkot:
alright this is also one of those readings where I need to make a disclaimer . The alignments on this particular reading can only give vague readings and not necessarily the direction of the persons life. It’s just an explanation of the program in the persons soul and it may be visible or not

Solar Aries and Luna Aries into Taurus

Suggests someone whose soul is working against them. It’s like the soul is programmed to disrupt and destroy what the person is doing so there would be lots of starts and stops. Unfinished projects. Lots of disappointments perhaps and feelings of being stuck . Maybe stagnation and feeling or being stuck. It’s like things you start just blow up in your face and then you are stuck

So that would be the pattern . Like I always say appease the soul by doing good deeds because this particular soul definitely needs to be appeased .
The feeling stuck part is so true. This person is actually a giver,she gives out of the little she has when being called on for help,even though she is struggling. Which other good deeds should be done to appease the soul please?Thank very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 New Photos From Pastor Ashimolowo Son's Wedding / "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message / Boss Chick! Khloe Kardashian Ventures Out Rolls Royce In Skin Tight Blue Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.