Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,511 members, 7,865,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn (550 Views)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn by SirRoberto(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2023
I wish to seek majority opinion on this issue because some people are of the opinion that the engagement ring should be worn on the middle finger of the left hand of the lady while others are of the opinion that is should be worn on the ring finger (that is the finger between the middle finger and the last little finger) of the left hand of the lady.

Your opinion on this is highly appreciated.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn by SirRoberto(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Can this be moved to front page
Re: Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn by SirRoberto(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
I am surprise people dont know this, does it mean many people here arent married or know little about marriage?
Re: Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
I think these things depend on the culture of the people concerned

1 Like

Re: Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn by Bluezy13(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
SirRoberto:
I am surprise people dont know this, does it mean many people here arent married or know little about marriage?

Just answer the damn question or simply scroll pass.

As if engagement is marriage.

1 Like

Re: Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn by SirRoberto(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
I think these things depend on the culture of the people concerned
when you say culture, do you mean within Nigeria or globally?
Re: Which Finger Is Engagement Ring Worn by SirRoberto(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Bluezy13:

Just answer the damn question or simply scroll pass.

As if engagement is marriage.
No vex

(1) (Reply)

This Igbo Guy Told Me Hi / Street OT For Youngins / Tips On How To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.