Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Learning To Trade Crypto Helped Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Learning To Trade Crypto Helped Me (135 Views)

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / You Remember Short Hand From Business Studies? How Has It Helped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Learning To Trade Crypto Helped Me by pitamah901: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2023
2019 was one of the worst years i ever encountered, both financially and mentally especially with the fact that i had to wake up every morning to a job i hated so much, with a pay as little as 75k that could barely afford feeding and transporting myself to and from work. The pay would have been the least of my issue if i didn't have a terrible boss whose only joy came from making his employees sad.

I came home most times with a heavy heart and an empty pocket asking myself when all this would end. The insults,the hustling bus to and from work and also the pay that could barely take me half the month,at some point i had to make up my mind it won't continue like this but i didn't know how to go about it.

I thought of quitting but then realised how oversaturated the job market is and what is even the guarantee i would not get a worse boss if i get employed somewhere else. The stress of waking up by 5 and getting home by 9 was really affecting my health both physically and mentally and i needed something that would give me the luxury of time and would also pay well.

I decided to stay on the job till something else sufficed and luckily it did.

Late 2020, i had a call with my old school mate and after making fun of ourselves i explained my ordeal to him and he told me about crpto trading, explained how it worked but i was still not convinced cause it felt like jargons cause i didn't see the need to buy/sell currncy online when we already have paper money.

About 2 months later my cousin who stays abroad told me how he invested his funds in crypto and how it was working well,explained he not only invests but also learnt to trade it. I summoned courage to do same,studied how it worked for about 4 weeks especially when i had breaks at work.

Figured our how it worked and invested most of my money which totalled about 200k which i was saving for rent, i figured i had nothing to loose since i desperately wanted to quit my job and i was looking for a way out.

After about 2 months i was shocked by how much i accumulated in a very short period, cashed out times 9 of it after about 4 months and took my cousin advice in learning how to trade. I was really lucky i cashed out in time,took my cousin advice and learnt how to trade it ,not just invest it. Had some losses in the beginning and somehow found my bearing .

After some months i had consistent profits, left my annoying job and never looked back. Had a huge income jump especially for the fact that i now had control of how much i made. Most months i make an average of N1M, and some terrible months i make half of that,its not so much but compared to my previous job,its a lot.

Apart from the income jump it also gave me the luxury of managing my time especially with the fact that i can now work from anywhere and don't need to answer to anyone.

To supplement income, i teach others to trade although that's the least of my income stream but it's fulfilling to me that I'm making an impact. Really grateful to have found trading, i wonder what would have been of me especially financially and mentally if i didn't take the risk

Whats your story
Re: How Learning To Trade Crypto Helped Me by judatech: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2023
How can you be contacted.. outside NL?
Re: How Learning To Trade Crypto Helped Me by LegallyBlunt: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lol. Una don dey adopt affiliate marketing template.

(1) (Reply)

“how To Do My Assignment Quickly?”- Answered By Top UK Experts! / Australia Scholarships University Of Monash 2024 -25 / Human Physiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.