Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja (25064 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by thatigboman: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Oyerinde16:
Lies... if you shout kidnappers as they zoomed off at berger junction... more than 50 cars will chase after them...police ans stand by frsc vio vehicles are under berger bridge. ..

You would have saved the other lady and gotten those guys apprehended... you did nothing and came out to cry foul here...
she say they dropped her at that uncompleted bridge in wuye and there were no people around

1 Like

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by MaryAye(f): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Curious345:

Can you guess their tribe ? I mean the criminals .. Igbo or Yoruba ?

The guy with the gun was Yoruba while the other ones was Igbo. It amazed me when both of them united for this cause.
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by MaryAye(f): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
jimmynauty:
MaryAye

You didn't start speaking in tongues ASA King?

Sincerely, I didn't. I was just scared. I was muttering JESUS!
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by MaryAye(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for your input. Although is there no known park around where I boarded. I might loss all but not life. Life to me is the greatest. Thanks for your advice sir.

MasterTeeUSA:
Nigerians are risk takers...upon all the news, people still continue to take One-Chance. I guess some have nine lives. Now, N43k is gone...plus trauma of kidnapping and nightmares about possible death...over N600 ride. May God give us wisdom to discern. It is not worth it at all.

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by MaryAye(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amen. Thanks for your word of counsel sir. You are blessed.
debeginin:

@MaryAye there's something you carry inside of you that you are not aware of but they recognized what's in you.Your Spirit is stronger than the spirit backing them.If you had stirred your Spirit (tongues) and resisted them they would have let you be.Dem for even apologize to you.You are not waste-able neither are you kidnap-able. Well thank God you are alive to tell the gist but next time don't allow the devil cheat you.
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by jimmynauty: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
MaryAye:

Sincerely, I didn't. I was just scared. I was muttering JESUS!

It's well..you are a King and priest THAT was scared...resident power in you...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by OvertheTop(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
MaryAye:
Good day everyone. I never knew these guys existed until yesterday. I wanted to attend Koinonia(A fellowship meeting at Chida Event Centre, Jabi) since I came to Abuja for a visit.

I boarded a cab from Arab Junction in Kubwa at about 2:15 p.m. Inside the cab, I saw three guys and a lady. Two guys plus the lady were sitting at the back and one guy sat at the driver's side. I completed the seat. The fare was 600 to Berger Junction.

Immediately we got to Charly Boy junction, close to Gwarinpa, the lady in the cab came down. My head was full. I felt something telling me to come down, but I didn't have much on me and I had thought it would not be wise to stop here.

I continued. Immediately we got to Seraco junction. They winded up. The guy at the front pushed his chair backward. And they started harassing me. They collected my bag, phone and pointed a metal Gun at my waist.

They threw something upward like a powder and they looked at me. Maybe they were thinking I will fall asleep. I don't know. They told me to place my head down on the chair and close my eyes. Immediately we got to Nicon Junction.

I could hear how they carried another lady who wanted to stop at Area 1. As the lady entered the cab it was not up to like 3 minutes. They wind up and they started beating her. I was so surprised they didn't touch me. They asked us to call any of our family members for 5 million now or they will use our part for rituals.

I don't have anyone to call. I started crying. The other lady said she had an uncle. The only money I have both in cash and in the bank was 46 thousand. In my head I was like. I am a dead human. I couldn't tell what happened. They brought a POS machine and they withdrew the 43 thousand from my bank.

When they got to Berger junction, miraculously they told me to dropped that both spiritual and money wise I was not relevant to them.

That was how I was dropped and I stood there as they zoomed off with the other lady. I had a panic attack. I couldn't fathom what happened. Everything they took from me.

Please, Nairalanders be careful in Abuja. I have not yet recovered from the attack.

Mod sir spread the news.

My Instinct tells me that the Lady is Part of the Syndicate.
they told you to face down So you would Only Hear them Beating the Lady....To instill fear into You to cooperate
(they were not really Beating her)

I think her job was to Cry out in Pain from Fake Beating...so that You will Quickly Part with what you have.

Thank God for your safety.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by SaturnNick(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sorry for the bad experience. Untill it happens to someone before belief comes. I pity those that say it can never happen to them. God help us
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by todugo(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sultty:
get a pepper spray. Info for all Abuja residents it will shock them but will work
On a moving vehicle?😂

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Curious345: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2023
MaryAye:

The guy with the gun was Yoruba while the other ones was Igbo. It amazed me when both of them united for this cause.

Chaiii .

May the good Lord deliver us ..
Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Billyddude: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
MaryAye:

Lol my neighbor na Yoruba,me na Igbo if u see where we dey rapour u go feel say we be same mama

1 Like

Re: My Experience With One Chance Guys In Abuja by Hubeznigeria(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
siofra:
Those are Nigerian men for you undecided
Wicked criminals who only know how to argue about women all day.
That's why this country is the way it is.
Get a life. I have quietly followed your rants about men this, men that. Your uncle stole a fowl and instead of calling your uncle out for stealing a fowl you went and called out the entire male community in your kindred. Is that wisdom? Does that show you have education?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party / Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos / RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.