Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies (25084 Views)

Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by omoyankee3(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Those things ehn
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by easytig(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
The simple and easiest solution is for you to leave the apartment for a period of three weeks,they will all starve to death lol 😂.I did same but mine was for a month.i went to stay with my in-laws.i came back and not a single bug survive.if them no see blood suck,they will all perish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by planetuzor(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Visit

Pest-Terminators.com for all your pest issue within Lagos and Abuja.
They are a very good bedbug treatment team

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by clerkent(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Snipper can kill them.but you have to leave your room and come back by 12 am midnight to spray them.those things are stubborn

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by themanderon: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Those creatures are a scourge to humanity. One can lay tons of eggs and before you know it you have a serious case of infestation on your hands. Very difficult to eliminate and require several sessions of treatment before they go.

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Solofresh2: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
sojisenai:
Abeg...forget all these story.

The surest way to banish bed bugs forever after you have really been dealt with...I meant dealt with. Like one fat one coming out of your collar in a public bus to the full glare of everyone. That type of dealt with...

So, the only solution is...buy a new cloth. Come into your old house. Pull off your old cloth. Put on the new one and leave your house to another prepared one. Don't take anything. I repeat...no take anything.

Those idiots will follow you everywhere.

A word they say...
grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by grandstar(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Macdeey:
cool Take this cool

You go Thank me tomorrow cool cool cool

My recommendation as well as it was 100% successfully in my case.

No recommend make he take am. Na make he use am

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by grandstar(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
omoyankee3:
Those things ehn

Get Sniper. Before you scream "Jack Robinson" dem done disappear.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Olaxy21: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=atobs4real post=126455568]What are the solutions to eradicate bedbugs? [/quote

There's no remedy unless you change everything about your bed if luckily they not inside your clothes or wardrobe but these creatures are very stubborn to eradicate finally...or if you can fumigate your house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
This thing and the cockroach showed me hell in 2018. A neighbor introduced it to the area. And before you say Jack everyone has been infected. It is as if they reproduce every 30 seconds. I had to quit my apartment and sell almost everything in it to an aboki.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by emkz: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Macdeey:
cool Take this cool

When they attacked me, I threw my mattress away. For where. They hid under the frame. I poured hot water. They refused to die. i bought one anti-bedbug spray. That didn't work.

Then one woman said I should spray sniper around the house. Close everywhere and go out for at least 5 hours. That when I return, I should leave the doors and windows open before staying there.

Only one round of sniper, I didn't see the bugs again!

6 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Gundel001: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
onepointfive:
Is that possible? undecided
My own is to burn down the house oh.
You might burn down the house and they will still survived.
Like you don't know those creatures sha

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by EnglishUsa: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
atobs4real:
What are the solutions to eradicate bedbugs?
buy kerosene and sniper and also paint brush. Mix the kerosene and sniper together and use brush to paint your bed and infected areas of your house..... Do that every 7 days for like one year.... If possible spray your infected materials outside the sun.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by PotatoSalad(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Proper Hygiene.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Gundel001: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Honestfrend:
The only permanent solution is to leave the house for 6months...if u come back dem go don die because na u dey feed them...

On my part I use regular wash of clothes to kill them.. With washing machine..
bed bugs can survived a whole year without feeding on blood.
I didn't believed too at first until last year in UNILAG
we went for about 9 month strike, returned and there was still bed bugs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by sholikay(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
I hate bugs and how they smell,
but I love popping the damn thing,till they give that pop sound,spilling their blood..

Bugs can embarrass you more than your village people..

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by blueghost(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
just something that worked for me carry the mattress out buy hypo and get a sprayer and spray at very close range allow your mattress to dry and you free

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by fidkaitoo: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Please how do I get rid of ants
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by DestinyNigga: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
My own experience is the worst grin when am in school, we are about 17 people in a room. Sometimes I will wake up and see about 10 bed bugs feasting on my face. The whole hostel is full of bed bug then. As the thing was getting out of hand, the school management decided to step in. They carry all our property and dispose it at school gate, disinfect the whole hostels. After that, they limit the number of occupants in a room to 4 people only. They repaint the whole place. They make it mandatory that we must buy new foam before we can enter our hotel. That's the last time we heard anything bedbugs in our school.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by EmmaLege: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
I heard sniper works grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Caleb15(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
House pet

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Keme4Real(f): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
sholikay:

but I love popping the damn thing,till they give that pop sound,spilling their blood..
Ewwwwww
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Use PERFECT KILLER insecticides mixed with kerosene. Walahi those bed bugs will curse you before they die.

6 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Beremx(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Macdeey:
cool Take this cool

sniper isn't effective any longer. Go buy dress force and do Thanksgiving in church

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Yohdarlng(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Honestfrend:
The only permanent solution is to leave the house for 6months...if u come back dem go don die because na u dey feed them...

On my part I use regular wash of clothes to kill them.. With washing machine..

Omor even 6 months no go do oo. Best thing to do is to burn everything I'm not trolling, because once these bastards enter your house, Oti lor
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Mhizzard(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Macdeey:
cool Take this cool
how much can i found it here in nigeria??
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by IbileIfe: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
I have never seen a house fly in my residence since I moved in November, 2022.
I dealt with the mosquitoes and few cockcroaches.
No rat
Not even a single Hamas cheesy
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by cenaman(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lodge in a hotel resently and saw a bed bug embarassed
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Axis313(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
The only effective one I knew and used and worked for me is the mixture of salt,detergent,kerosene and water.
Just mix everything together,but with higher amount of salt.Just apply it to the their hideouts,and you won't hear from them again.
The kerosene will kill them instantly while the detergent and salt will destroy their eggs.
That's what I used and they are now history in my home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by omoyankee3(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
No sniper for yankee. We've got cigarette lighters/matches tho smiley

grandstar:

Get Sniper. Before you scream "Jack Robinson" dem done disappear.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by Hanndye: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dress Force works like magic. You don't get to see them again dead or alive if used properly. Mix about 3 or 4 sarchets in about 2 cups of water(enough to go round) for a room. Use 1or 2-inch brush to brush along their hiding places.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies by grandstar(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
omoyankee3:
No sniper for yankee. We've got cigarette lighters/matches tho smiley

Get someone to buy it here and send to you.

I could even help you out.

Don't use lighters and matches before you burn the house down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.