Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Need Mature Advice, Please - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Mature Advice, Please (1982 Views)

I Need Mature Advice / Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by CaveAdullam: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
There's nothing wrong with you.

It will be utter foolishness to play the mud game because pigs don't like you.

Being chaste as a woman scores you high above other women despite individual ranks and portfolios.

Being a virgin is a big deal. A big one in the day and at night.

If you're a virgin hold tight. Add more covers to every prior layer.

Don't engage in pre-marital sex just to feel among. I bet you, if that man isn't ready for marriage, you'll end up regretting your decisions.

And let your focus on the kind of man for marriage be centered on the religious angle. Since it is only there you can find a good amount of men that can respect your chastity and hold on till the wedding night.

Frolicking with sexually liberal men (and women) will hastily push you to break the "wall".

In order not to go contrary to your conscience and sound reasoning with respect to your sexual decisions, you should maintain your lane.

Thanks.

PS: for non-virgin women, if you can be able to convince your man to stay in a sexless relationship before marriage, fine. But a pragmatic (and sexually liberal) man wouldn't come to such an agreement.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Olaronke2478: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Being chaste as a woman scores you high above other women despite individual ranks and portfolios.

Don't engage in pre-marital sex just to feel among. I bet you, if that man isn't ready for marriage, you'll end up regretting your decisions.

And let your focus on the kind of man for marriage be centered on the religious angle. Since it is only there you can find a good amount of men that can respect your chastity and hold on till the wedding night.

Frolicking with sexually liberal men (and women) will hastily push you to break the "wall".

In order not to go contrary to your conscience and sound reasoning with respect to your sexual decisions, you should maintain your lane.

Thanks.

PS: for non-virgin women, if you can be able to convince your man to stay in a sexless relationship before marriage, fine. But a pragmatic (and sexually liberal) man wouldn't come to such an agreement.

Golden Nuggets!
Your inputs are like petrol for my vehicle of sexual purity and chastity.
With your submissions coupled with other mature pieces of advice well-meaning Nairalanders have proffered, I feel rejuvenated and much stronger.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by dollynnn(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.

Well said!
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Usefulsense: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Walehelt:
Fyi

That ENP you're tryin to impress, you won't see her pant

Is ENP same as Evening News Paper?
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Usefulsense:

Is ENP same as Evening News Paper?
Yes sir
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by mikkyjay(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Walehelt:

Simple simpleton

If na my broda u be,with dis kind reasonin i go don poison u tey tey
She is not a he, she is a lady.
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
mikkyjay:
She is not a he, she is a lady.
No wonder, i never expect that from a man
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Newusername(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15
Beremx:
Searching for a sexless relationship is like searching for snow in a hot desert. You can't get it anywhere. You should search for love instead
Sexless relationship is possible.
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by dollynnn(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15
Olaronke2478:
I know that the "Romance Section" is the appropriate section for my post but I feel I will be able to get mature pieces of advice here.

Here goes my gist;
I am a lady in my mid-twenties and in my final year at one of the Universities in Nigeria. It happens that I have never been in any relationship because I've been fleeing from premarital sex and chasing a path of sexual purity. My decision to flee has never been propelled or fueled by religion but morals, safety from STDs, and peace of mind.

I have met many guys who wanted to be in a relationship with me but I turned them down because I knew none of them would want to be in a "sexless relationship".
However, I met one recently and he seems to be really interested in me, and vice versa. He wants a relationship with me, and I do too but I am not ready to engage in premarital sex.

Sex seems to be the bane of romantic relationships these days and I'm afraid no one wants to be in a " sexless relationship".
Am I being too rigid or uptight concerning the issue of not having sex in a relationship? I feel tempted to lower my guard on this aspect.

I need mature advice, please

Dear Op,

I must commend you for your stance regarding premarital sex. However, while it is unfortunate that sex seems to be the bane of most relationships these days, this does not rule out the fact that there are still some guys who wouldn't mind towing that path with you.

You should discuss it with him and If he says "NO" count it all joy and move on.
Cheers!
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by kkins25(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15
Kobojunkie:
A girl has a right to change the "goalpost" in the game as it is her body and her life. You decide for yourself whether that works for you or not. Saying one first has to be a virgin before one can desire a sexless relationship is inane. The same goes for boys. undecided

Op. It should not matter whether you are a virgin or not for you to desire to be in a sexless relationship with anyone. It is your right and freedom to desire and demand whatever works for you in a relationship and only date those who are with you in your thinking. undecided

Goalpost that was wide open for other people to score 3 points? When my turn reach, she now want to shift it? No na..... The best I can do is guarantee her life-long partnership. If she insists, then she can "bite" the hook of another fisherman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Kids Fun Place School Creche & Day Care Services? / What Is The Most Regrettable Thing You Have Ever Done Or Say? / A Lady Said She Was Disvirgined With No Blood Traces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.