Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need Mature Advice, Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Mature Advice, Please (1995 Views)

I Need Mature Advice / Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by optm(m): 3:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Date a guy whose values align with yours. Do not be in a hurry to delve into any relationship else you could get burnt in the process. Trust me there are guys still on the sexual purity journey just like you

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Therock5555(m): 4:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Best case scenario, start a distance or online relationship, atleast sex would be out of the equation. If you interested, send a PM
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Olaronke2478: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Hideaki:
How do you cope with your sexual needs??

Find someone genuinely interested and mate away .

Discipline

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Hideaki: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Olaronke2478:

Discipline

With masturbation
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Reminderz: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Olaronke2478, very good, I commend this, this is exactly what I want our ladies to act on...

until a man does the necessary stuff with you by taking it to the next level, visiting your parents and you visiting theirs and taking the necessary steps, do not give in to any man... most men are just sexually frustrated... until marriage preparation are already involved, do not have sex! trust me, they will wait especially if you're a virgin and you're very sure of that...!

but one thing is, there's nothing wrong in a man asking for sex, it's just basic thing to men, but its not just sex for you as a woman, it's a part of investment on your side... men will ask for sex both with good intentions and of course the bad ones, you just have to know how to differentiate the wheat from the chaffs... and always pray to God for guidance because no one is perfect...

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Shinjawestern: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2023
R u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Gerrard59(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2023
The responses are very good and thoughtful. Like Pansophis.t said, the issue is when the girl is not a virgin. I can be in a sexless relationship, but when a girl who is not a virgin states this as a rule, I find it very dishonest. She is changing the goalpost in the middle of the game.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Olaronke2478:

If you have nothing tangible to drop, don't derail my thread
Iyaebe good morning
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Olaronke2478: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Nazgul:
First I must commend you taking the decision of keeping yourself chaste until marriage.

However, if you want the men in your life to respect this decision, you must be completely honest with them by doing the following.

1. Avoid unnecessary billing. Regardless of how generous a guy is, if you start demanding for money from him, he'll definitely want a taste of your coochie, and if you keep refusing him, your relationship would most likely hit the rocks.

2. Avoid flirting with other guys. Nothing hurts a guy more like when he sees a girl who told him not sex before marriage flirting with other guys on social media. If you're not giving it to him, focus your time on making money, not in engaging other guys, cos that act would cause issues between you and him which can lead to a breakup.

3. Make sure your life is moving forward. Responsibile guys love and respect girls who have a mapped out blueprint for their future, and are actually taking successful steps towards achieving that future. Don't just sit there and say no sex, let him see you as a successful person. Start a business, no matter how small it is, get busy, give him creative ideas on how to invest his money. Believe me, he won't bother you for sex.

Thank you very much. Concerning your first point, I do not bill or ask for gifts from the opposite sex. "Nothing is free even in Freetown"
Your second point, I avoid flirting with other guys like a plague.

And your third point, that's the utmost priority on my scale of preference right now.
Thank you, once again for your inputs!
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Olaronke2478: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:
Olaronke2478, very good, I commend this, this is exactly what I want our ladies to act on...

until a man does the necessary stuff with you by taking it to the next level, visiting your parents and you visiting theirs and taking the necessary steps, do not give in to any man... most men are just sexually frustrated... until marriage preparation are already involved, do not have sex! trust me, they will wait especially if you're a virgin and you're very sure of that...!

but one thing is, there's nothing wrong in a man asking for sex, it's just basic thing to men, but its not just sex for you as a woman, it's a part of investment on your side... men will ask for sex both with good intentions and of course the bad ones, you just have to know how to differentiate the wheat from the chaffs... and always pray to God for guidance because no one is perfect...

Thank you for your kind words
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by DyingFetus: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Kys whóre , you're nothing more than a pathetic worthless piece of shit

You're not a virgin , you're a fckn whoré
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by nairagenone: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2023
I am 36 years and dating a 28 year old virgin lady.
I have had sex severally before I met my babe and we are in a sexless relationship and planning for marriage next year.

There are plenty men like me but they can be found mostly in religious spaces.

Also, how do you dress and present yourself ?

Regardless of your looks, you will find a man that will cherish you and would support your decision .

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by zed7: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Men are not necessarily against no sex in a relationship till marriage. If you're a virgin, a lot of guys will be glad and stick around. The problem is when you're not a virgin and then you don't want to have sex. Men see it as unfair and most men would feel others have had a piece of the pie and when it got to their turn, you decided to make them the sucker.

Men feel cheated when they're dating a non-virgin who is now insisting on no sex. Women should think properly about being a virgin or not. If you chose to lose it, the issue of becoming a secondary virgin wouldn't fly for most men.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Olaronke2478: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
nairagenone:
I am 36 years and dating a 28 year old virgin lady.
I have had sex severally before I met my babe and we are in a sexless relationship and planning for marriage next year.

There are plenty men like me but they can be found mostly in religious spaces.

Also, how do you dress and present yourself ?

Regardless of your looks, you will find a man that will cherish you and would support your decision .

Thank you
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gerrard59:
The responses are very good and thoughtful. Like Pansophis.t said, the issue is when the girl is not a virgin. I can be in a sexless relationship, but when a girl who is not a virgin states this as a rule, I find it very dishonest. She is changing the goalpost in the middle of the game.
A girl has a right to change the "goalpost" in the game as it is her body and her life. You decide for yourself whether that works for you or not. Saying one first has to be a virgin before one can desire a sexless relationship is inane. The same goes for boys. undecided

Op. It should not matter whether you are a virgin or not for you to desire to be in a sexless relationship with anyone. It is your right and freedom to desire and demand whatever works for you in a relationship and only date those who are with you in your thinking. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A girl has a right to change the goal post in the game as it is her body and her life. You decide for yourself whether that works for you or not. Saying one first has to be a virgin before one can desire a sexless relationship is ridiculous reasoning. Same goes for boys. undecided

Op. It should not matter whether you are a virgin or not for you to desire to be in a sexless relationship with anyone. It is your right and freedom to desire and demand whatever works for you in relationship and only date those who are with you in your thinking. undecided

A very SIMPle man
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Walehelt:
■A very SIMPle man
Call it whatever you want to but it is a fact that your head there does not make law nor stipulate what another can or cannot do with their life and body. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
zed7:
Men are not necessarily against no sex in a relationship till marriage. If you're a virgin, a lot of guys will be glad and stick around. The problem is when you're not a virgin and then you don't want to have sex. Men see it as unfair and most men would feel others have had a piece of the pie and when it got to their turn, you decided to make them the sucker.
■ Men feel cheated when they're dating a non-virgin who is now insisting on no sex. Women should think properly about being a virgin or not. If you chose to lose it, the issue of becoming a secondary virgin wouldn't fly for most men.
What you described is not a problem but a personal issue of yours. undecided

No man is forced into a relationship so there is no reason to feel cheated. If you want a sex partner, then find a sex partner and move on. undecided

OP, even if you have sex tomorrow and later on decide you no longer want to engage in sex in a relationship, not only do you have the right to demand just that, but you also do not have to settle for anyone badgering you with their inane personal issues about you not being a virgin anymore. It is your right to be in any kind of relationship you want to be in. Anyone who does not like that should go fk himself... that should be the way! undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Olaronke2478: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A girl has a right to change the goal post in the game as it is her body and her life. You decide for yourself whether that works for you or not. Saying one first has to be a virgin before one can desire a sexless relationship is ridiculous reasoning. Same goes for boys. undecided

Op. It should not matter whether you are a virgin or not for you to desire to be in a sexless relationship with anyone. It is your right and freedom to desire and demand whatever works for you in relationship and only date those who are with you in your thinking. undecided
You nailed it all!
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Olaronke2478:
You nailed it all!
Seriously! All this "You must have sex because you have had sex before " thinking is nonsense! Relationships no be by force neither is sex in relationship! If you can't find what you want with one person, move on and find someone else who wants what you want. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Olaronke2478: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Seriously! All this "You must have sex because you have had sex before " thinking is nonsense! Relationships no be by force neither is sex in relationship! If you can't find what you want with one person, move on and find someone else who wants what you want. undecided

You must have sex because you have had sex before " thinking is nonsense

Yes, this line of reasoning is faulty
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Call it whatever you want to but it is a fact that your head there does not make law nor stipulate what another can or cannot do with their life and body. undecided

If your gf is not fvckin you,who is she fvckin?
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Walehelt:
■ If your gf is not fvckin you,who is she fvckin?
If you are insecure in a relationship, why bother remaining in it? If you are obsessively wondering who he or she is sleeping with, for your own mental sanity, leave the relationship. Think about it!
Even if you are regularly having sex with this person, nothing stops them from sleeping with others even then. So the problem is not with that person but with you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you are insecure in a relationship, why bother remaining in it? If you are obsessively wondering who he or she is sleeping with, for your own mental sanity, leave the relationship. Think about it!
Even if you are regularly having sex with this person, nothing stops them from sleeping with others even then. So the problem is not with that person but with you. undecided

Simple simpleton

If na my broda u be,with dis kind reasonin i go don poison u tey tey
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Walehelt:
■ Simple simpleton. If na my broda u be,with dis kind reasonin i go don poison u tey tey
*** Yawn***

See these ones and their silly formulas. So in your mind, you actually believed before now that if you are fking her then it means no one else is fking her? Nonsense! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
*** Yawn***

See these ones and their silly formulas. So in your mind, you actually believed before now that if you are fking her then it means no one else is fking her? Nonsense! undecided

Someone thats nt a virgin all of a sudden decided to be celebate when it is my turn, no be juju be that?
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Walehelt:
■ Someone thats nt a virgin all of a sudden decided to be celebate when it is my turn, no be juju be that?
Nothing "juju" about it. We humans have a right to change our minds anytime we want regarding how we want to live our lives. Your personal obsession with virginity, or the lack, cannot change that fundamental fact of life for each and every human being. A person, male or female, virgin or none, has the right to choose to have sex or not to have sex. You have the right to accept their terms or fk off! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nothing "juju" about it. We humans have a right to change our minds anytime we want regarding how we want to live our lives. Your personal obsession with virginity, or the lack, cannot change that fundamental fact of life for each and every human being. A person, male or female, virgin or none, has the right to choose to have sex or not to have sex. You have the right to accept their terms or fk off! undecided

Nah
"they have the right to accept my terms or they fvck off"
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Walehelt(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fyi
That ENP you're tryin to impress, you won't see her pant
Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Walehelt:
Nah "they have the right to accept my terms or they fvck off"
See... this is why I talk say "Relationships no be by force neither is sex in relationship!. If you can't find what you want with one person, move on and find someone else who wants what you want. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Walehelt:
Fyi....That ENP you're tryin to impress, you won't see her pant
That your life and thinking revolves around the twitches of the piece of meat between your legs is a great sadness! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Need Mature Advice, Please by Pootle: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
jus use condom...that why it was invented, or abstain till you ready for marriage, you wanting us to to tell you to be subtle wont be from me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Gambling Has Killed Me. I Lost My Salary Today / A Woman Delivers Weird Baby In Ekiti State / Shocker! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.