Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her (34998 Views)

My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Teeklef(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:
Ontop bride price wey u pay, na u dey dull yourself naw if na me na 2 hot slaps she go use open those stupid legs for me, can you imagine?
Werey.....rapist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by YelloweWest: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
finni:
Sit her down and have one-on-one talks with her. Let her know that you will start patronize the hookup ladies if you don't see changes. Tell her the implication of you going for HK ladies; N15k for short rest and N25k for overnight. You will remove this cost from her monthly allowance.

Wrong advice! You guys spoil marriages, why can't he investigate the problem? What if he doesn't know how to satisfy his wife? Women enjoy sex if the man knows what he is doing!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bros, you are not the only one having this similar challenge,I sometimes just pretend if everything is ok.is just the sex that am being deprived of.
I feel she doesn't enjoy sex,if I ask her,she will deny that she doesn't enjoy the sex.
Right now am sex starved.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by YelloweWest: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Teeklef:

Na 100 rat poison go kill am, nake him dey play.

No woman will tolerate that bs long term.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Isolock: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Give sex a break and observe her for at least a week, see how she carry out other activities and how close or normal she behaves around you. The observations would help you identify issues (that's if there is). Then you can sit her down to talk about her behaviour in general or as it relates to sex.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Tayorshd87: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
You ehn see as u list about 100 problems and yet u provide 100 of solutions as if u knew him initially before now grin
Comrade calm down na πŸ˜‚

Reminderz:

possible things involved...

1) she's not sexually attracted to you..
2) she doesn't see you as a man she respect; a weak man.
3) she's cheating.
4) you don't take your personal hygiene seriously; you're not neat.
5) you don't know how to get a woman in the mood.
6) she's not performing her duties as your wife.
7) she knows you can't get it anywhere else so she keeps manipulating you with it; you've gat no options..

if the problem is 1, 2, 4 and 5, then the problem is you... if the problem is 3, 6 and 7, then don't also perform your duties on her, ignore her like she doesn't exist... she wants to friendzone you in the marriage, if she doesn't fvck you, who does she fvck? and did you meet her a virgin? if it persists, get another wife or cheat since she doesn't know what's expected of her, she should go back to her father's house if she's not emotionally matured enough to be married...
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by 77up(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.
7) she knows you can't get it anywhere else so she keeps manipulating you with it; you've gat no options..

if the problem is 1, 2, 4 and 5, then the problem is you... if the problem is 3, 6 and 7, then don't also perform your duties on her, ignore her like she doesn't exist... she wants to friendzone you in the marriage, if she doesn't fvck you, who does she fvck? and did you meet her a virgin? if it persists, get another wife or cheat since she doesn't know what's expected of her, she should go back to her father's house if she's not emotionally matured enough to be married...
I like your response so much that , no matter what , the causes and the only solution which is the bold is there. I even stop reading other comments the moment I read this.

Now left to the op

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by YelloweWest: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
IBENUALHASSAN:
Bros, you are not the only one having this similar challenge,I sometimes just pretend if everything is ok.is just the sex that am being deprived of.
I feel she doesn't enjoy sex,if I ask her,she will deny that she doesn't enjoy the sex.

You need to be more open with your conversations and explicit with sex talk!

Ask her what she likes, then do it! Listen to her body language. There's a thin line between pleasure and pain during pre-intimacy and sex for most women so pay attention.

If your woman enjoys sex with you, na you go run sef
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by 77up(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
IBENUALHASSAN:
Get second wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Tayorshd87: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Na wΓ‘ Γ³Γ² wey mαΊΉ dey run for my wife for bed infact I still accused her yesterday that she raped me last week ....
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Elidrisy20: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
She's helping you, you better channel your energy of knacking to some thing important
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by finni(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
The one-on-one talks will help with the investigation.
YelloweWest:

Wrong advice! You guys spoil marriages, why can't he investigate the problem? What if he doesn't know how to satisfy his wife? Women enjoy sex if the man knows what he is doing!
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Moniya4Real(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
So sorry about your situation bro cos I can relate. But the number one question is: Has she always been like that? If no, then there is a good chance she no longer feel the same way she has always been towards you and forget the fact that she is diffident, reserved and an introvert. She probably has someone else- this is not a given though but just relating it to my own unsavory, similar situation before our marriage eventually hit the rock

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by 77up(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
porthouse7:
just know any woman that masturbate e Excessively will next want real sex
op , this is another great angle from our dear sister sad
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
May be you nor sabi di thing cheesy

IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

If I touch my wife she frown, and complain she doesn't like it.

We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Aloeveracompany: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wahala no dey finish
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by SILVERLINES: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.

that may be due to her hormones
sometimes it happen like that
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by tfelicityk(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Well,
Was she like that when you guys are courting then before marriage?
If yes! Then, you have great work to do.
If otherwise! My brother somethings are wrong and missing here. Such as attention, attention, attention and communications.
2. You said she doesn't have friends, goes out and always indoor. You need to have plan for her to be engaged. Invest in whatever vocational skills she possesses.
3. You said she complaint of pains whenever you touched her body. A lot may be going on her minds - her expectations, suspecting you directly and indirectly depending on your activities, and she decided to adopt that pain so as to express herself of being angry with you.
4. I will advise you to Nurture your marriage very well. Gives her attention if you have not be doing that. Attention - compliment her with good, sweet words, at times with your free time follow her to the saloon she does her hair, you can take her along when you want to get your hair cut at times. Some evening, you guys can take a walk of 30minutes and return home. Feeds each other when eating together. Crack reasonable jokes and avoid abusive words. Avoid shouting at each other. Still, on attention - try to know her underwears sizes and get it for her rather you take her with you to some shops to do it herself. My brother 10k can get her set of bras and pants. When you see something you like on your girlfriend. You can get it for her. Communication is paramount in every relationship - at times, when you are far away from home between 5 to 6 hours. Call her to ask of her wellbeing. You don't need long talk. Sometimes, choose the meal you wish to eat and tell her get it prepared for you. Oops! I am not a marriage counselor ooooo but an engineer. Smiling
5. Love making - establish pre-intimacy and romance. If she is the kitchen go and check on her and assist. watching her in seductive way speaks a lot and it will waken that low libido in her.
6. The truth is you spend moderate and become responsible and be the king if you spent your time with your wife.

I don't need to teach hygiene - if you are not please try to keep yourself clean. One underwear daily, bath twice a day(morning and at night whenever you return from work)

Note:
That girlfriend you have will only give you attention and time because you are her payrolls directly and indirectly know to you.

Go and amend your marriage where necessary please. And stop looking outside your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

divorce her ASAP because you will cheat on her in any opportunity,when she catches you, you will be blamed. She's already cheating on you and her love is for the original nigga
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Teeklef:

you don't Rape your wife in Africa.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Built2last: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.

oga, take it easy. All they need to do is sit down and communicate. Talk.

She is in herself. No friends and doesn't go out. There is more to it.

I have counselled a lady in same shoe. won't allow her husband touch her.

It turned out she was scared as a child. Her father took advantage of her severally as a child. she was again later raped by another guy.

She was so wounded that anything sex doesn't appeal. she said when her husband is on top of her. Memories of her experience will come rushing. In such situation, you as a man must be gentle and walk with her. It could have been your sister or daughter.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Doris4ever(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Try have a lengthy discussion with her to find out what the issue is. I believe she was not like that before you got married.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car for me, quote me or check contact on my profile.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by BoboNogoDie: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.

You're ABSOLUTELY correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by pushkin(f): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Most men in Nigeria don't know how to treat their wives. They treat their wives as glorified housemaids, stress them out and then now expect them to romantically available. It doesn't work that way because I tell men that even if they marry their side chicks after a while it will still be the same result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Built2last: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

It turned out she was scared as a child. Her father took advantage of her severally as a child. she was again later raped by another guy.

She was so wounded that anything sex doesn't appeal. she said when her husband is on top of her. Memories of her experience will come rushing. In such situation, you as a man must be gentle and walk with her. It could have been your sister or daughter.

talk ask questions and don't be angry about it. she will be fine with time. become more romantic. if you want to nack in the night start building it up in the day with romantic messages. make sure you last so she enjoys it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Unrated900(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Are you rich,or poor.

quote author=IamReallyboy post=126448518]Help a brother,

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by flexyrule(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why should we pay attention to this OP abeg?

Seun, isn't it hightime we used BVN to classify sections that nairaland users can post and create topics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by YelloweWest: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Obainoman6:
Ontop bride price wey u pay, na u dey dull yourself naw if na me na 2 hot slaps she go use open those stupid legs for me, can you imagine?
Na 50 naira rat poison go kill u, dey play
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by YelloweWest: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Built2last:

oga, take it easy. All they need to do is sit down and communicate. Talk.

Most sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Dchampion65: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.

The great counsellor
3 Gbosa for you
Anywhere when you counselled deem it fit to counsel yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Dchampion65: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

3) she's cheating.

The great counsellor
3 Gbosa for you
Anyway, when you are counselled deem it fit to counsel yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Blitzking: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

No hope for u...ur attraction and her attraction is on different levels..marry who have a life and who wouldn't mind spending the whole weekend nacking u. These are those let wait after marriage meanwhile u are not her type just married u cos u were available and ready. Marry woman wey go so nack u ehn if u no chop afterwards na collapse go end am..marry women who are hardworking not becos u need their money but 2 is better than 1..marry woman wey no be waster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown / Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.