Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi (21725 Views)

Umahi: Ogun Cleared To Fix, Toll Abeokuta-Ota Highway / Senate Mandates FERMA To Fix Lagos-Ota Expressway / People's Reactions As Tinubu Releases 7-point Agenda For Rebuilding Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by stuffs2002: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
CJStarz:
You see say U be complete aboki? D topic at hand was on Umahi,right?
Now,if you're sure of having a superior brain,why bolden the sentence? It smacks of inferiority complex,y'know?
Take your hate-filled comment away from my mention.
I go nod you oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am not responsible for inability to bring your head out of bigotry.
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by stuffs2002: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
DMerciful:
It is what it is

LOL...
Says the national SLAVES of the country.
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by CJStarz: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Asaalam alaikum

stuffs2002:

I am not responsible for inability to bring your head out of bigotry.
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by thatigboman: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Akaegwu:
Alfa Beta =Beta. Hope you understand?
God dey. Embezzlement of the highest order
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by t2luv1: 1:49am On Oct 18, 2023
alpamo6:
After paying tax, you still pay toll

Partner come to Florida I think every freaking 5 miles there is a toll plaza on the roads in this damm state. This state is like a prostitute you gotta pay to get on and you gotta pay to get off.
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by alpamo6: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2023
t2luv1:

Partner come to Florida I think every freaking 5 miles there is a toll plaza on the roads in this damm state. This state is like a prostitute you gotta pay to get on and you gotta pay to get off.

Yea, atleast other things work to supplement. Why do I have to drive if there are alternatives. Your analogy with prostitute is damn hell of quotes to remember.
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by georgeakins: 6:45am On Oct 18, 2023
CJStarz:
Igbo people are good at what they do.

Go and make Ibo land liveable.

Ibos parade the worst leaders since independence.
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by georgeakins: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

I really like Eng Dave Umahi

You want to toll a road with people paying tax yet still want money from FG, after constructing the road through state fund

It was Federal Executive Council that decided not to pay, not Umahi.

Umahi does not have that power.
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by CJStarz: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and make Ibo land liveable.

Ibos parade the worst leaders since independence.
You're very wrong,my dear. Abia is getting it right at the moment,in terms of governance Anambra has always gotten it right. Come and see massive development going on in the state. Umahi transformed Ebonyi from a village to a beautiful township..Enugu is trying too. These states are very much livable. Yourubas are buying up lands in Awka to build estates.The only snag is Imo. We'll get it right someday.
That doesn't mean the states in your region are a paradise, right?
Re: Why FG Will Not Refund Ogun Govt For Rebuilding Abeokuta-Ota Expressway – Umahi by investigator007: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Oya now, let's see how this pans out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) / Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid –Alao-Akala / Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.