Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (5205 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:10am On Apr 16
I can post this all day long. Love to see it. I do have savings in dollars but I don't care much. Nigeria succeeding means more to me than anything else.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:04pm On Apr 16
This light issue na die😫
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:04pm On Apr 16
Please don't hesitate to send me a dm on whatsapp. I'll reply faster from there.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:04pm On Apr 16
My schedule is clear people!
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:02pm On Apr 16
While you scout for cars you wish to buy, send me a message on whatsapp. Chat me up and let's discuss all there is to discuss about the car.

I typically reply in seconds.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:34pm On Apr 16
Quite an eventful day on all my Social media accounts.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:30pm On Apr 16
Tomorrow is Wednesday already? Weekend was like two minutes ago.

Found the car you love yet? Let me know quickly in the comment section. Or send messages on whatsapp

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:09am On Apr 17
Good morning from this side. It's been an amazing week. People buying cars left and right - love to see it.

Do well to contact me when you are ready to buy yours. Have a lovely day y'all♥️♥️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:12am On Apr 17
Why should anyone buy a Honda Element? Why?😂😂
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:37am On Apr 17
I didn't think I could love a Lagos Danfo until I drove a very sharp one😂😅
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:24am On Apr 17
Car dealers need to start holding meetings o. Prices of car should begin to come down already. It's taken long enough. Haba!
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:02am On Apr 17
Buzzing on LinkedIn♥️♥️😍😍

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:52pm On Apr 17
Instagram family growing just fine🤏

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:59pm On Apr 17
I laugh every time I see this car like why the hell?! What was Honda thinking 😅😅😅

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:43pm On Apr 17
Call in to have that Car inspected. Don't go it alone.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:52pm On Apr 17
I might use my abido shaker power on the next car dealer that argues with me about an engine they've worked on. These people are annoying🤦
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:45pm On Apr 17
Who says you can't get lucky and land a great car without consulting an expert!? You absolutely can, but that'll be once out of 100 attempts.

Trust me, it's not worth the risk. Call in now and we'll discuss how we can help you get a great one.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:39pm On Apr 17
Seems everyone is busy watching Champions league this night.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:58pm On Apr 17
What a night of football!
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:10pm On Apr 17
Good night everyone. Have a great night rest. Tomorrow we go again.

You can leave me a message on my WhatsApp if you have any car questions.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:30am On Apr 18
Good morning to everyone reading this.

Let's handle your car issues. Invite me to inspect a car you wanna buy for you. Don't stress yourself. You don't even need to be there.

I'll do the inspection and I'll send you a detailed report. Take a stroll through my thread from the beginning to see my work.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:52am On Apr 18
Don't buy a car just because it'll make you look big. Consider the maintenance cost. Some vehicles cost less, but maintaining them can end you.

When you see a big car that costs little, you should ask questions. Let me know when you find a car worth inspecting.

I'll wait for you on my whatsapp.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:28am On Apr 18
Make a car seller uncomfortable by going to check his car in the company of AutoConsult. They don't like me out there and that's a good thing in my book.

Send me a direct message on whatsapp. Car search can be stressful, but I make it fun for my clients. See you in there.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:24am On Apr 18
Still available to help you inspect a vehicle today.

I'll be enroute Apapa in a bit. You wanna seize the opportunity?

Chat me up immediately

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:08pm On Apr 18
Got to Apapa now and these people are still grandstanding with the price of their vehicles. They are not even considering reducing the prices at all. Nigerians and greed.

Know though, Apapa cars are always more expensive than other places. Contact me to help you get better deals

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:20pm On Apr 18
Rust rust rust everywhere. Where do all these cars come from??
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:22pm On Apr 18
It's been quite a day
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:53pm On Apr 18
Apparently, 95% of cars in car garages across Nigeria are accidented. You might not know this until they are revealed to you. Always go with an expert.

AutoConsult is buzzing to help.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:41pm On Apr 18
There's this new thing car dealers now do. They block the check engine light of their cars that are faulty. Hire a qualified technician to help you detect this.

Speak to AutoConsult
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:56pm On Apr 18
We go again tomorrow. Goodnight everyone ♥️♥️
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:49am On Apr 19
Good morning good people of Nairaland. TGIF.

Since it's weekend, I believe it's the best time to go shop for a car. Send me a message to inform me ahead.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:20am On Apr 19
Buying a car can be the easiest move anyone can make. You identify a car you want, it appears very nice - near interior and all. You start the engine, Rev it a bit. It sounds nice and you are convinced you should pay up.

But the problem is, that the car sounded nice all looked good don't mean you are not about to start visiting your mechanic every week.

There are lots of things to check. You'll be shocked at what I find out after I drop my report. Call or send a whatsapp message immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Very Clean White Tokunbo 2005 Model S-350: Price: 4.2m Only / 1996 Toyota Camry Orobo .......800k SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!SOLD / 2012 Lexus LX 570 Bullet Proof @ Kefiano Autos, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.