Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ - Autos (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ (5192 Views)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Want To Buy A Car In Lagos or anywhere in Nig? Let's Inspect It Before traveling / Hire us to inspect now 09033704148! 20% Off on all vehicle inspections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:46am On Apr 19
Send me to go check a car for you. You don't need to be there.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:59pm On Apr 19
Y'all should drive gently on that Third Mainland bridge please. That road is too smooth and too slippery, the smoothest I've seen it in decades.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:17pm On Apr 19
Available to help you get that inspection done. Call in

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:48pm On Apr 19
Have fun this night everyone. It's Friday night. You deserve it.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:32pm On Apr 19
It's not necessary to check oil and water level on your car daily. Yes, I said so. It's stricken cars that require that.

Let me help you get one.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:00am On Apr 20
It's Saturday guyz, chat me up for an emergency car Inspection. I'm available.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:41am On Apr 20
Still not a fan of Nissan cars. Nothing anyone can tell me.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:16pm On Apr 20
What's your dream car? Mine is Mustang. Awesome car♥️♥️ I like them loud 💥

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:47pm On Apr 20
Let me keep this here.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:27pm On Apr 20
You went to buy a car at Apapa alone ke!

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:33pm On Apr 20
I'm available for inspection from Monday. The earlier you inform me, the better please.

Send me a message on whatsapp.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:38pm On Apr 20
Congrats to Manchester city fans. I hope you don't win in the final, but if it's gon be against Manchester United, please beat them to stupor.

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:53pm On Apr 20
Good night good people of Nairaland. Let's all rest tomorrow.

You can still drop a message for me on whatsapp while you enjoy your Sunday.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:41am On Apr 21
Happy Sunday people ❤️❤️♥️

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:58am On Apr 21
Still open to inspection appointments. Call in advance so time does not clash. Thank you.

Save this on your phone for easier access👇

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:25pm On Apr 21
Got a car question? Ask here or chat me up👌

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:03pm On Apr 21
Your hard-earned money deserve to be given the best possible value.

Let's help you inspect that car you wanna buy. We say NO to bad vehicles.

Call in now.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:38pm On Apr 21
Manchester United 😂😂

Let me not say anything.

Still available to certify a car for you tomorrow👍

Send a message
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:29pm On Apr 21
Commercial drivers that drive without working wipers in rainy season should have their vehicles impounded. Who is with me?
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:25pm On Apr 21
Good night everyone. Looking forward to the new week.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:24am On Apr 22
It's a brand new week. Let's use the new energy to propel ourselves to the top.

If you do have plans to buy a car, don't hesitate to message me.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:37am On Apr 22
Cars are expensive, don't buy a bad expensive car. Call me to help out.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:16pm On Apr 22
What a day it's been!

I'm now available to help you inspect cars you wanna buy. Contact me ahead so we can talk about it.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:56pm On Apr 22
It's best to have a lengthy discussion with an expert before embarking on a car search.

Send a message now so we can rub minds on the car you are looking to get.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:53pm On Apr 22
Save up to buy toks. It's better. But if you can't, it's best I help you get a very good Nigerian used.

Don't risk going to get it yourself.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:33pm On Apr 22
Still waiting on your call.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:31pm On Apr 22
Now is a good time to have a long discussion with me on that vehicle you've been eyeing. Feel free to talk about it.

Send me a message.
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:49am On Apr 23
Go and flourish today. Don't let this rain pin you to your bed.

Drink hot tea if need be.

If you do need someone to talk to on anything Automobile, send me a direct message

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:26am On Apr 23
So this rain will stop🥱🥱

Time to go inspect🔗⛓️🔧
Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:55pm On Apr 23
I like the pre-inspection talk. It gives me joy.

Come in and let's have the discussion.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:50pm On Apr 23
It's stressful looking for a car, but doing it with the help of a professional eye makes it easier.

Don't waste anytime to chat me up.

Re: ❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:38pm On Apr 23
A quick reminder of what we do:

AutoConsult is a revolutionary automobile firm that ensures car owners and prospective car owners get the best value for their money

I help people inspect vehicles they want to buy at pre-purchase and give them objective feedback on the condition of the car.

With this, they are able to weigh their options and make a more informed decision before committing their hard-earned money to that car.

I'm proud to say it; I've successfully saved hundreds of clients from making a grave mistake in buying a car.

Take a tour around my thread for better feel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tokunbo 1999 Toyota PICNIC Sport Van For Sale Lagos Cleared 08023408690 / sold sold NEAT PATHFINDER. 2006.model now 1.4 Frm Mr Cityhood 08169446319 / NISSAN ALTIMA 06 @ 430k 08061311315 08028612026

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.