Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter (2484 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2023
It all started when i packed out in 2022 cos my then girl friend now wife was pregnant and i can't abort the baby, mind you my wife is an orphan.
I moved out and i got a job in a radio station that the pay was 45k, my elder brother stopped calling and all financial aid stopped as well. My wife delivered a baby girl last year november and i had to collect salary up front to clear the bills which was 38k. Fast forward to this month, i lost my job cos of rentrenchment and i told my people and they started laughing at me and making jokes about me and my family. My house rent is due, i wast not paid last month cos the private radio station was on minus. The landlord is on my head, though he is a good man, feeding is very difficult. My wife is an interior decorator, i.e she sows curtains of all type and she is currently working from home cos no money to rent shop. I asked my brothers for help, they said i should leave them and head north before they could help me with anything.
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2023
Am a graduate and i can work please help me with any job

1 Like

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by lordnkem000(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2023
I don't even know what to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2023
Mod please move to front page

2 Likes

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2023
lordnkem000:
I don't even know what to say
I need work to take care of my family
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2023
They want to use them as collateral so that they can be feeding them and also paying their bills.
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2023
Very sad to know what Nigerians pass thro everyday just to survive. It's very pathetic indeed. My advice is for u to look inward nd you may discover a hidden ability or skill u trivialize that can be marketable if properly harnessed. Don't leave ur wife because of ur present situation that won't even last long. Tough times don't last but tough pple do.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Ballzproblem2: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2023
The only person I pity is your baby ,una go Bleep una no get stable job how una prick dey stand?

tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Reminderz: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2023
you see where few minutes of pleasure led you? you see how it changed the direction of your life? instead of you to focus on how you are going to elevate yourself, you con add pikin and wife to your matter... and you say your wife is an orphan, bro you're on a long thing...you never stable, you still wan take care of another person wey never stable, na so poverty dey pass on from generation to generation... smh...

stay away from fornication....

10 Likes

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by BigIyanga: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2023
You made poor choices in life. Sex without condom. Having kid without stability. Your brothers dont owe you anything… as you make ur bed.. you sleep on it.

6 Likes

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Very sad to know what Nigerians pass thro everyday just to survive. It's very pathetic indeed. My advice is for u to look inward nd you may discover a hidden ability or skill u trivialize that can be marketable if properly harnessed. Don't leave ur wife because of ur present situation that won't even last long. Tough times don't last but tough pple do.
Thanks for this
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Gaddafih001(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dilijingsly:
Sorry for the typos, read and support in any way you can
____
It all started when i packed out in 2021 cos my then girl friend now wife was pregnant and i can't abort the baby, mind you my wife is an orphan.
I moved out and i got a job in a radio station that the pay was 45k, my elder brother stopped calling and all financial aid stopped as well. My wife delivered a baby girl last year november and i had to collect salary up front to clear the bills which was 38k. Fast forward to this month, i lost my job cos of rentrenchment and i told my people and they started laughing at me and making jokes about me and my family. My house is due, i wast not paid last month cos the private radio station was on minus. The landlord is on my head, though he is a good man, feeding is very difficult. My wife is an interior decorator, i.e she sows curtains of all type and she is currently working from home cos no money to rent shop. I asked my brothers for help, they i should leave them and head north before they could
Where do you stay bro.?
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Nazgul: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Your salary was 45k. An amount with you were barely managing as a single man, yet you impregnated an orphan with zero financial value, thus crippling the little finances you had coming your way. Now you're complaining.

Stop thinking with your penis una no go hear. Oya carry your cross.

9 Likes

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by austine4real(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
sad shocked

Tis well
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gaddafih001:
Where do you stay bro.?
Enugu state. I can work in any where
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nazgul:
Your salary was 45k. An amount with you were barely managing as a single man, yet you impregnated an orphan with zero financial value, thus crippling the little finances you had coming your way. Now you're complaining.

Stop thinking with your penis una no go hear. Oya carry your cross.
I done carry am boss.

4 Likes

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dilijingsly:
Sorry for the typos, read and support in any way you can
____
It all started when i packed out in 2021 cos my then girl friend now wife was pregnant and i can't abort the baby, mind you my wife is an orphan.
I moved out and i got a job in a radio station that the pay was 45k, my elder brother stopped calling and all financial aid stopped as well. My wife delivered a baby girl last year november and i had to collect salary up front to clear the bills which was 38k. Fast forward to this month, i lost my job cos of rentrenchment and i told my people and they started laughing at me and making jokes about me and my family. My house is due, i wast not paid last month cos the private radio station was on minus. The landlord is on my head, though he is a good man, feeding is very difficult. My wife is an interior decorator, i.e she sows curtains of all type and she is currently working from home cos no money to rent shop. I asked my brothers for help, they i should leave them and head north before they could
How old are you, 12? Your family asking you to leave your wife and child, both of whom you chose to have of your own volition and you created to announce this, why? undecided

I hope you and your wife are using protection and are not currently baking another baby in the oven as the story typically goes with many out there in Nigeria. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How old are you, 12? Your family asking you to leave your wife and child, both of whom you chose to have of your own volition and you created to announce this, why? undecided

I hope you and your wife are using protection and are not currently baking another baby in the oven as the story typically goes with many out there in Nigeria. undecided
Yea boss man.
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Gaddafih001(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dilijingsly:

Enugu state. I can work in any where
Where in Enugu?
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
I don't get it, your girlfriend got pregnant in 2021 and gave birth in November last year? How's that even possible?

And when did you guys get married?

1 Like

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Blitzking: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Singles sef dey manage 300k monthly..cos tfare dey choke

2 Likes

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by BigIyanga: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
List of sinful acts.
-Having lustful intentions.
-Having six out of marriage
-Having a kid without providing for them.
-Abortion…

And none is greater than the other.
Quit making it seem like you took a more holier route by doing all but abortion.

1 Like

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gaddafih001:
Where in Enugu?
nsk
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, your girlfriend got pregnant in 2021 and gave birth in November last year? How's that even possible?

And when did you guys get married?
my bad 2022, three months after we found out she was pregnant
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Gaddafih001(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dilijingsly:
nsk
Paste your number here..
Zero 8 zero………
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Paste your number here..
Zero 8 zero………

1 Like

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gaddafih001:
Paste your number here.. Zero 8 zero………

1 Like

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Homeboiy: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Create a Facebook page and use your experience as an AOP and be giving out news.

Who knows?
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by duduade: 4:40am On Oct 18, 2023
In all these your conditions you still had the mind to be knacking your girlfriend turn wife connddooommm free
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Lee99: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Na you take your hand put yourself inside this mess, it's too late now, if you abandon that woman and her child it will never be well with you. My advice adjust your belt and sit up, do laborer work if you have to. When you were walloping the puna raw we weren't there to enjoy with you oh

1 Like

Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Testimony1988(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2023
It's well, maybe you should ask your church members for support.
Re: My Family Members Are Asking Me To Leave My Wife And Daughter by Dilijingsly(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gaddafih001:
Paste your number here.. Zero 8 zero………
still waiting for your call. Am nt on whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover / Do U Know How She Flirt With U / Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.