Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones (1732 Views)

Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments / How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by hoilakes(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Introducing an unbeatable offer that tech enthusiasts and savvy shoppers can't afford to miss! TECNO and EasyBuy are teaming up to bring you the ultimate smartphone deal, offering 0% interest on their latest and greatest devices.
Now, you can own cutting-edge technology without breaking the bank.

Choose from a curated selection of TECNO smartphones that cater to various needs and budgets. From the TECNO Phantom series to the Spark lineup, there's a smartphone for everyone.

Plus, with EasyBuy's no-interest financing option, you can spread your payments over time without paying a dime in interest.

Here are some of the latest smartphones you can buy now and pay later in installments with 0% interest.

TECNO Phantom V Flip
The phone comes with a 6.90-inch touchscreen primary display (FHD+) It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Tecno Phantom V Flip runs Android 13.5 and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery.

TECNO Phantom V Fold
The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 7.85-inch touchscreen display (FHD+). Tecno Phantom V Fold is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor. It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Tecno Phantom V Fold runs Android 13 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.

Camon 20 Premier Series
The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080x2400 pixels. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Camon 20 Premier 5G runs Android Android 13 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Camon 20 Premier 5G supports 45W Fast Charging fast charging.

TECNO CAMON 20 DOODLE EDITION

TECNO Phantom X2 Series
The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.80-inch display. Tecno Phantom X2 Pro is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor. It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Tecno Phantom X2 Pro runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5160mAh battery. The Tecno Phantom X2 Pro supports proprietary fast charging.

Don't miss out on this chance to upgrade your mobile experience effortlessly and affordably!

1 Like

Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by graceyJ1: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Easy-buy be making this easy cool
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by KingUka: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
What are the terms and conditions for easy buy?

1 Like

Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by 0xAaron: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
I'll consider the vFlip
E dey enter my eye
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by graceyJ1: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Franktom247(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's a good opportunity to upgrade my phone

1 Like

Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by KeplersCross: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2023
It's more than official now!!!
For those doubting the eligibility of Easy Buy
You can read up the terms and conditions on their official page or website
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by IzuKiba77: 2:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Franktom247:
With 0% interest!!!
Like paying just got easier, no need to think about how to get it all at once, stress free and reliable
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by PotterJokes44: 3:00am On Oct 19, 2023
IzuKiba77:

With 0% interest!!!
Like paying just got easier, no need to think about how to get it all at once, stress free and reliable
Heard there are discounts on some products though, it's an installment system or payment right
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:52am On Oct 20, 2023
This is a great development and Opportunity for everyone.
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Exactly my opinion. It's an amazing move by TECNO
IzuKiba77:

With 0% interest!!!
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Getting phantom V flip has now been made easier. Kudos to TECNO and Easy buy on this
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2023
KeplersCross:
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by AyodejiFelix(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Easy Buy is real. I have people who have benefitted from it greatly
KeplersCross:
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by OladapoF(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2023
People can now go ahead to get this device with ease. This is quite commendable
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by omotolsy(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2023
There is no option for the more expensive phones only for cheaper phones. All these hypes are not necessary.
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by dankwoska: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2023
I need full review of this FLIP phone from TECNO e go make sense
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by saratackit: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
I like this offer o 0℅ interest
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Fonjewel0(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
Franktom247:

You bait it!
It's been the right time bro!

Easy and no stress while you get what you want!
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Idarachris84: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nice offer!
Am going easybuy!
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Wanni25(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Great job guys!
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Easybuy!
The way to make purchase.
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Jacku: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Thank God for Easybuy. Aleast people can buy devices without worry if paying all immediately
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by selfdefence: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Nice offer, easybuy is one of the best things that have happened to smartphone users.
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by selfdefence: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2023
omotolsy:
There is no option for the more expensive phones only for cheaper phones. All these hypes are not necessary.
how do you mean please? Aren't there easybuy options for their high end devices?
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by omotolsy(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2023
They have an application that they displayed phones and i didn't see the options for their top models.
selfdefence:
how do you mean please? Aren't there easybuy options for their high end devices?
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Yinksy09(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
dankwoska:
I need full review of this FLIP phone from TECNO e go make sense

Same here. Watched some videos on YouTube and the phone make sense.
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Shuregirl: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Interesting, so even an average person can own a phone like this
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by selfdefence: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
omotolsy:
They have an application that they displayed phones and i didn't see the options for their top models.
okay, maybe you try searching for the models through the TECNO page and see if you'll see an easybuy option.
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by selfdefence: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Shuregirl:
Interesting, so even an average person can own a phone like this
yes o, buy now and pay the rest in installments.
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Jayjerjay: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
0% interest, I am sure some vendors will still want to enjoy extra and hike the price
Re: TECNO & Easybuy: 0% Interest Offer On Latest Smartphones by Mimiko3: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Great to see this easybuyxTECNO partnership... Wanna try it soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 620 (affodable Windows Phone 8 For Youths) / best way To Install Whatsapp On Galaxy Tab 10.1 / Easy Method To Root Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot, Innjoo I2, I2s (hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.