Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything (26481 Views)

Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Farfalla(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
WantsandMore:
This is why Islam forbids a man to marry a woman whose tasted luxury into penury or manage first. This is the results. The ancient were the best behavioral scientists, they encoded some of its observations into religious text way before man invented field of science. A way out; Step up or chill until you, just seem unbothered meanwhile, work your ass off to balance your feelings of not been man enough...

This is coming off as jealousy towards women who come from well-to-do families, or rich women in general.

That you're using "holy scriptures" to justify it is even more disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Cynophilepetts(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sorry about that, i understand how u feel and knows any responsible man that is trying wouldn't like any other person doing his job, but its obvious u can't change your wife about that her attitude again so bone that side, what are the solutions you yourself is putting in place to get back up financially, do you have good rapport with her brothers if they could help you with a job or funds for business or anything instead of sending money to their sister every now and then, or talk to your own friends too, just find a way, once a woman has a taste n still has source she will keep making use of that source n u better act fast before her family start giving her excuses and attitude which might divert her to another man o. Work n pray man. There is always a way, put ego aside be in better financial state first.
marvellous2222:
My wife calls her family for everything, once I'm broke she calls her mother to send her food items, I have begged her to stop, I have gotten angry yet she said she can't be hungry in a man's house when there's excess in her parents house, my wife can't manage 3k to cook for me, a family with just 2 kids, she'll call her elder brothers and tell them I gave her 3k to cook immediately they will send money for her.

Can't a woman water down her taste to keep her marriage? They don't insult me but I feel not man enough, I feel less of myself, my wife is from a rich home and the house we are living is a wedding gift from her brothers, she's an only daughter and they over pamper her, they don't allow her ask twice.

I remember I bought a car for her when she delivered our first child my brother in-law knew about it before the car arrived cause I ordered through his company, he changed the car to something twice the one I could afford without my knowledge, when they brought a car to the house I said this isn't what I ordered my brother in-law said their Ada can't be seen driving such after marriage.

They are planning to open a business for her and they didn't involve me in the plan, my marriage is not what I wanted cause I feel like I'm not man enough.

My wife doesn't appreciate gifts from me like when it's from her family, I got her a 75k watch she said thank you and for months she didn't use it, I had to remind her that there's a watch I gave her, but when one of her brother sent her a watch worth 260k she danced and used it always.

How do I handle this?

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by GloriousGbola: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
WantsandMore:
This is why Islam forbids a man to marry a woman whose tasted luxury into penury or manage first. This is the results. The ancient were the best behavioral scientists, they encoded some of its observations into religious text way before man invented field of science. A way out; Step up or chill until you, just seem unbothered meanwhile, work your ass off to balance your feelings of not been man enough...

Keep capping nonsense

Muhammed an orphaned pauper married Khadija a rich widow. He was literally employed by her before they eventually got married.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by frog12: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
yes. you and the wife must contribute equal otherwise, the woman go dey use the house over you

Geo4646:

U cause it, u shouldn't have live in the house dat was gifted to u. Since u want to maintain Ur integrity as the man in respective your rich brother in-law. Anyways no one is perfect.. my opinion jst continue doing Ur part, and talk to her that ubshould be aware in case of next time.. I understand.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Keep capping nonsense.Muhammed an orphaned pauper married Khadija a rich widow. He was literally employed by her before they eventually got married.

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Farfalla(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:

How do I handle this?

You married a woman from a rich family and she's not about to change her rich lifestyle just because she's married to you.

Make peace with your situation and stop whining.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by easzypeaszy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
My wife calls her family for everything, once I'm broke she calls her mother to send her food items, I have begged her to stop, I have gotten angry yet she said she can't be hungry in a man's house when there's excess in her parents house, my wife can't manage 3k to cook for me, a family with just 2 kids, she'll call her elder brothers and tell them I gave her 3k to cook immediately they will send money for her.

Can't a woman water down her taste to keep her marriage? They don't insult me but I feel not man enough, I feel less of myself, my wife is from a rich home and the house we are living is a wedding gift from her brothers, she's an only daughter and they over pamper her, they don't allow her ask twice.

I remember I bought a car for her when she delivered our first child my brother in-law knew about it before the car arrived cause I ordered through his company, he changed the car to something twice the one I could afford without my knowledge, when they brought a car to the house I said this isn't what I ordered my brother in-law said their Ada can't be seen driving such after marriage.

They are planning to open a business for her and they didn't involve me in the plan, my marriage is not what I wanted cause I feel like I'm not man enough.

My wife doesn't appreciate gifts from me like when it's from her family, I got her a 75k watch she said thank you and for months she didn't use it, I had to remind her that there's a watch I gave her, but when one of her brother sent her a watch worth 260k she danced and used it always.

How do I handle this?

funny guy.. U no well at all.
You Marry celebrity dey gv her 3k to cook n u don't want her to call home.. Guy u no well.
1. She came frm rich home
2. Only daughter
I expect u to expect such 200% unless u be Otedola
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by tochez24(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by elvisgaga: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U should be ashamed of yourself for real grin grin grin 3K in this regime to cook and you're feeling like Jagaban on it grin grin grin grin grin

If I was to be her, I would've left you in that God forsaken marriage long ago grin grin grin grin
You must be very stupid, swear if your father has not giving your mother less than 3k if he goes broke. Form online dangote but fleece on people to survive. nonsense.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by WantsandMore: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Farfalla:

This is coming off as jealousy towards women who come from well-to-do families, or rich women in general.

That you're using "holy scriptures" to justify it is even more disturbing.
justify? Lol. Ok...
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by WantsandMore: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Keep capping nonsense

Muhammed an orphaned pauper married Khadija a rich widow. He was literally employed by her before they eventually got married.

ok. The context is different though but ok.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by WantsandMore: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
maivd:

Islam still remains an epic fraud and that's not bn salty.
How so?
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by tochez24(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
elvisgaga:

You must be very stupid, swear if your father has not giving your mother less than 3k if he goes broke. Form online dangote but fleece on people to survive. nonsense.

My brother do your best to ignore FOOLISH people♂️
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by WantsandMore: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Same quran that says there needs to be 4 witnesess in a case of rape. Which rapist will do it in front of witnesses?

Fvck islam
what's the color of your problem 1Sharon?
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by lordnkem000(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
This is so touching.Their are lots of women out there looking for such a caring and loving man but the brothers should have sit her down and advise her what marriage is.
If she tries to lose such man she will regret it and she will start begging for him to come back since she can't appreciate the gifts...
Here's what am talking about.
I swear girls of these days no worth marriage at all. Too many baggages and lack of contentment. This one go even fuxk another guy wey get money to meet up her standards.
I am really scared abeg

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by WantsandMore: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
EngGandalf:

What do you mean? What are the four things the Prophet told us to look out for in a woman before marriage?
do tell, how does your question relates with the OP's experience?
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by lordnkem000(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
U wanted a rich kid, u got one. Bros hustle hard 3k not fit cook pot of soup.
U really no Sabi cooking if so. My mom dey use 1500 cook okro soup I chop like mad. My ex dey use 2k cook stew and soup sef we manage that year. Few weeks ago I carry 2k cook egusi soup and my date that day no believe say na me cook or the amount. Bro go learn
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by SPAMBOX7: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Funny op cheesy
Even me wey never marry I no fit drop 3k for soup if babe wan cook.
Unless na soup wey you just wan chop once which rarely happens.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by MrAgbako: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Contented with 3k soup when you can have better? TUFIAKWA! undecided

Be careful those children don't turn around and curse you for such thinking. lipsrsealed
l
That is what he could possibly afford. You want him to go steal or live above his means.
I no understand??
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by lordnkem000(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
dominique:
The kind of whiny cry babies we have as men today ehn! Tufia! Marry a poor girl, he'll come and whine that she and her family wants to kill him with billings. Oya marry a rich girl, he will come and whine that her family is taking over his responsibility and making him feel less than a man. What exactly do you men want?

Now oga op, you gave your wife 3k to cook food for yourself, herself and 2 kids as per magician wey she be. What kind of food is 3k supposed to cook? Should she starve because she's married to you when she knows she has a financially comfortable family that can bail her out? Would you have preferred if she had gone to her ex, or one toaster eyeing her on the streets for support? You should be happy you're married to a woman from a comfortable supportive family.
Just shut up if u got nothing to say. How much ur papa dey give ur mama to take feed 10 of una? E reach 3k? Yet none of u died or starved and today u re grown and talking trash here. Just shut up.
Wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
MrAgbako:
■ That is what he could possibly afford. You want him to go steal or live above his means.
I no understand??
What about what his wife can afford? Do you want the kids to curse him for subjecting them to poverty when their mother can pay for a better life for them in his stead? undecided
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by SPAMBOX7: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:

How do I handle this?

Don't try to give your woman money. She got that already. Instead give her experience.
That 75k you would have divided into 2 and taken her out to a cute spot for chill out just the two of you. Or to the cinema etc.
Na those things dey sweet women pass and that's what really gets a woman attached cos not every man knows how to give women experience.
Don't try to give her money or buy material stuff for her again until she asks. But when she does give according to your means. If she cry go meet her siblings lock up that one no concern you as long as you know say you dey play your role.

Enough said.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Elvo123: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Elvo123: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenosky1: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
U wanted a rich kid, u got one. Bros hustle hard 3k not fit cook pot of soup.

True talk my brother, he should make use of the opportunity and start up a business. tongue
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by lordnkem000(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
olabrinks:
If you can’t afford to give her more than 3k what do you expect her to do? This is not a woman that struggled to eat before marriage. When she starts earning from her business maybe she won’t have to ask them. You can’t expect her to starve to cover your shame. Good food is a necessity of life, she has two children to feed. Unnecessary ego and pride is dangerous for a man who is struggling to provide. Accept the help that your in laws are giving to you, use that as motivation to upgrade yourself and your family.
Who told u he's struggling to survive? See person wey no get 5k for account dey talk? Ur papa don ever give ur mama 3k to cook before?
Nonsense
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kenosky1: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
seems like she came from well to do family, she's not use to "that kind lifestyle".

you knew what you signed up for

well there two things here , you either stop trying or you up your game .

Really don't understand his problem. He has a good house, car and now promising business for the wife. Does he want to suffer in this $1/N1000 era. grin
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by KingMack(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
op if only you know say half the men here dey wish to be you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by BolaAThubv(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kajaard:

How is the boldfaced possible?

You bought a car, shipped it and your in-law intercepted it and changed it before arrival. Does this make sense to you?
Its simple, he paid for a Corolla and they delivered a Landcruiser GX.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by ThinkSmarter: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
[right][/right]
marvellous2222:

How do I handle this?

You should thank your stars that you have been uplifted through your wife.
Why are you mad at your wife and her family? Ego I guess?
Chill oga husband.
Try and show appreciation to your in-laws.
Be a good husband to your wife.
Take good care of yourself.
And remember to Fvck her very well.
Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by kingsmaila(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
,Shoe get size. This one na over size you carry

How do I handle this?

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by DeipTruth(f): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
You’re a real enemy of progress. You’re giving a woman 3k to feed family of 5. Oga you’re a wicked man. Leave that girl alone. Leave your pride and make your wife’s family fund your business.

How do I handle this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.