Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything (26335 Views)

Wife Calls Police To Evict Her Nigerian Husband In London (Video) / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by makson007: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
My wife calls her family for everything, once I'm broke she calls her mother to send her food items, I have begged her to stop, I have gotten angry yet she said she can't be hungry in a man's house when there's excess in her parents house, my wife can't manage 3k to cook for me, a family with just 2 kids, she'll call her elder brothers and tell them I gave her 3k to cook immediately they will send money for her.

Can't a woman water down her taste to keep her marriage? They don't insult me but I feel not man enough, I feel less of myself, my wife is from a rich home and the house we are living is a wedding gift from her brothers, she's an only daughter and they over pamper her, they don't allow her ask twice.

I remember I bought a car for her when she delivered our first child my brother in-law knew about it before the car arrived cause I ordered through his company, he changed the car to something twice the one I could afford without my knowledge, when they brought a car to the house I said this isn't what I ordered my brother in-law said their Ada can't be seen driving such after marriage.

They are planning to open a business for her and they didn't involve me in the plan, my marriage is not what I wanted cause I feel like I'm not man enough.

My wife doesn't appreciate gifts from me like when it's from her family, I got her a 75k watch she said thank you and for months she didn't use it, I had to remind her that there's a watch I gave her, but when one of her brother sent her a watch worth 260k she danced and used it always.

How do I handle this?

Your situation is like a team in league 2 that is playing with man-city

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by TheBTCinvestor: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:
My wife calls her family for everything, once I'm broke she calls her mother to send her food items, I have begged her to stop, I have gotten angry yet she said she can't be hungry in a man's house when there's excess in her parents house, my wife can't manage 3k to cook for me, a family with just 2 kids, she'll call her elder brothers and tell them I gave her 3k to cook immediately they will send money for her.

Can't a woman water down her taste to keep her marriage? They don't insult me but I feel not man enough, I feel less of myself, my wife is from a rich home and the house we are living is a wedding gift from her brothers, she's an only daughter and they over pamper her, they don't allow her ask twice.

I remember I bought a car for her when she delivered our first child my brother in-law knew about it before the car arrived cause I ordered through his company, he changed the car to something twice the one I could afford without my knowledge, when they brought a car to the house I said this isn't what I ordered my brother in-law said their Ada can't be seen driving such after marriage.

They are planning to open a business for her and they didn't involve me in the plan, my marriage is not what I wanted cause I feel like I'm not man enough.

My wife doesn't appreciate gifts from me like when it's from her family, I got her a 75k watch she said thank you and for months she didn't use it, I had to remind her that there's a watch I gave her, but when one of her brother sent her a watch worth 260k she danced and used it always.

How do I handle this?

You need to up ur game..ur really poor man.how can u give ur woman 3k to cook soup...Jesus! What is she gonna cook it with...sand? I give my wife 100k for soup and stew every two weeks and we have just a baby....omo don't complain...ur wife is helping u from going hungry and starving the kids...chai

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by lordnkem000(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
In this economy you are sending a woman 3k to cook? To cook what exactly? Is she to also use the lizards in your compound? I think you should be arrested for attempted murder.

Shame no even catch you sef. 3kπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚.
U really no get sense
How much u don give ur gf before? Ur papa give ur mama reach that amount?
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by lordnkem000(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
slimjohn2k5:

We r talking about married folks n not boyfriend n girlfriend.
Ok bro
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Rrchrd(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
What a complaint world
Many men are looking for a wife from such a family you're here complaining, you should be happy that they're supporting you.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by frog12: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
100k for stew? na the entire city you dey feed?

TheBTCinvestor:

You need to up ur game..ur really poor man.how can u give ur woman 3k to cook soup...Jesus! What is she gonna cook it with...sand? I give my wife 100k for soup and stew every two weeks and we have just a baby....omo don't complain...ur wife is helping u from going hungry and starving the kids...chai
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by TheBTCinvestor: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
frog12:
100k for stew? na the entire city you dey feed?

Banga stew and a soup
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Pharaohny: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
i see many replies from unhappy old demented fools especially of the other gender , una get fAMILY AT all werey lo po ninun yiin
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by darealez(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided
Husband and Wife should be one. That's the task...if each wants no concession why marry?
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Pharaohny: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
how can you say 3k not enough for a decemnt meal eyaa werey shaa
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by OjayAbsolve: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
I've been there. My marriage is already in taters because my wife calls her family for everything.. She refuses what I bought for her as too cheap. Now we are in court for divorce
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
darealez:
β–  Husband and Wife should be one. That's the task...if each wants no concession why marry?
According to the story, the OP knew exactly what he was marrying into before the marriage. He knew she was spoilt, so to suddenly expect her to change from being who she was after marriage.... that is all OP for you. undecided
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Klass99(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Pharaohny: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
marvellous2222:

How do I handle this?

CARRY your case to Abga on twitter

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by ivolt: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
bukatyne:

If the story is true:

Life changing help is not N250k wrist watch or changing a car to a more expensive one.

Life changing help is introducing the OP into the family business or getting him a very good job so he can take care of their sister to their taste.

While the story might be false, I think everyone should marry at their social level. You both would understand yourselves.

If the OP's family was also rich and giving expensive gifts, he would not feel it and probably hound his in-laws for his own and vice versa.

While it is easy to say he is 'ungrateful', every husband/wife wants to feel adequate in running their homes and families as they deem fit.

It is this type of interference from MILs that also makes the DILs complain.

They 250K wristwatch is not for the husband and neither was the car, so how are they related to life-changing help for him?
I am talking about help for the husband and not the wife.

There are husbands who made it big through their in-laws and you won't know unless you are very close to the husband.
I personally know one myself.
Some men who face financial setback refuse help from in-laws with the excuse of avoiding 'stories' in the future.

Marrying at ones social level is the norm but it cannot apply to everybody.
Egoistic and and emotionally unintelligent men should stay away from richer families.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Emma404: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
When they tell men to have money before getting married you think it's a joke. You knew she's from a rich home and the only girl. And you want her to cook with 3k. She even cooks. She's a good wife be that . You don't deserve her guy. Keep your Ego aside. She has given you two kids and you want to suffer her 3k. I can't even cook with 3k for 4 people like how. Who get head no get neck. This life no make sence. How does a dead beat like you end up with such a wonderful person. That has good support. Instead make you work with the brothers try make am . U dey complain. Better relax and just be enjoying. Hiss
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
ivolt:
Marrying at ones social level is the norm but it cannot apply to everybody.
Egoistic and and emotionally unintelligent men should stay away from richer families

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
WantsandMore:
what's the color of your problem 1Sharon?

Lol. Is that all you can say??
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by GetMeRight: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, do you also, out of this same "respect" ensure you include your wife in every business or project you are working on? undecided

Na to just dey carry mouth around without engaging brain most of you dey for . undecided
You see, you made a lot of sense in the first paragraph but the stupidity in you wouldn't let you know when and where to stop. Must you judge everyone you come across by concluding in your little mind that you already know them? You're toxic. And most of the time that I came across your comments, I'm always sad for you.
I walk the talk, not everyone handles their business the way the people you grew up with does
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
GetMeRight:
You see, you made a lot of sense in the first paragraph but the stupidity you wouldn't let you know when and where to stop. Must you judge everyone you come across by concluding in your little mind that you already know them? You're toxic. And most of the time that I came across your comments, I'm always sad for you.
I walk the talk, not everyone handles their business the way the people you grew up with does
***yawn***
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by GetMeRight: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
***yawn***
I didn't expect anything better than this because you've seen how you made fool of yourself by attacking me. Idiiot
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by stevups(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
frog12:
how was your experience? the wife left?

The wife cannot leave a politician of my calibre
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by stevups(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
frog12:
how was your experience? the wife left?

The age of your wife is just a bit above 20.. that is the stage. You must learn how to seriously manipulate her before she scatters your house for you.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Galaxydon1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Oga you are lucky, i wish my in-laws can support me like this
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
stevups:
β–  The age of your wife is just a bit above 20.. that is the stage. You must learn how to seriously manipulate her before she scatters your house for you.
This is what a person believes is the way to handle a partner in marriage. If it had been his wife manipulating him, he would be here crying foul! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by stevups(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is what a person is the way to handle a partner in marriage. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You should be aware that there's is an invisible hand of the in-law in your marriage especially the mother of your wife. She has destroyed you in your absence, especially when you go fend for your family. Let me tell you something now: get her the best food she likes, buy her a good phone, give her( alone better money) if possible always make her your piggy bank, keep that money in her care.. now she will now give you serious access to her Puna, pls dig her welllll. All the secret she has exposed to her parents,she will now narrate it to you one by one, always block her line not to call out when you are going out, use man wisdom
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
stevups:
β–  You should be aware that there's is an invisible hand of the in-law in your marriage especially the mother of your wife. She has destroyed you in your absence, especially when you go fend for your family. Let me tell you something now: get her the best food she likes, buy her a good phone, give her( alone better money) if possible always make her your piggy bank, keep that money in her care.. now she will now give you serious access to her Puna, pls dig her welllll. All the secret she has exposed to her parents,she will now narrate it to you one by one, always block her line not to call out when you are going out, use man wisdom
if you are this cynical, what are you doing in a marriage? undecided
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by stevups(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
if you are this cynical, what are you doing in a marriage? undecided

You people have abducted God.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by lagosrd: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Stop it once and for all , or face the consequences. You married her to be able to take decision with her . If they know they can't let go of her for you to enjoy , they should come for her immediately.
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by darealez(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
According to the story, the OP knew exactly what he was marrying into before the marriage. He knew she was spoilt, so to suddenly expect her to change from being who she was after marriage.... that is all OP for you. undecided
Didn't they say love is blind? He ain't the only one, many still run same trail
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
stevups:
β–  You people have abducted God.
Which God again? Wetin concern God with marriage matter? undecided
Re: My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
darealez:
Didn't they say love is blind? He ain't the only one, many still run same trail
Nothing of what OP said screams of love, not even of the blind β€” brain-chemical inducedβ€” kind. He sounds instead like a man desperate for attention and control in a situation that he knew was never going to afford him that kind going in. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.