Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! (2677 Views)

Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by vedaxcool(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 34

During the fight against the people of Syria [Muawiyyah], Ali said to his Shia:

“Woe to you. I am tired of rebuking you. Do you accept this worldly life in place of the next life? Or disgrace in place of dignity? When I invite you to fight your enemy your eyes revolve as though you are in the clutches of death, and in the senselessness of last moments. My pleadings are not understood by you and you remain stunned. It is as though your hearts are affected with madness so that you do not understand. You have lost my confidence for good. Neither are you a support for me to lean upon, nor a means to honour and victory. Your example is that of the camels whose protector has disappeared, so that if they are collected from one side they disperse away from the other side.”

In the same sermon, Ali (رضّى الله عنه) also condemns the Shia for being trouble-makers and fitnah-mongerers, saying:

“By Allah, how bad are you for igniting flames of war.”

Hasan did not trust these Shia either as they were very disloyal. In his book al-Ihtijâj, the prominent Shia author Abu Mansur at-Tabarsi has preserved the following remark of Hasan:

“By Allah, I think Muawiyyah would be better for me than these people who claim that they are my Shia.” [Abû Mansûr at-Tabarsî, al-Ihtijâj vol. 2 p. 290-291 , Mu’assasat al-A‘lamî, Beirut 1989]

Distrusting his Shia, Hasan (رضّى الله عنه) made peace with Muawiyyah (رضّى الله عنه) and gave him the Caliphate. His Shia protested at this, and Hasan’s reply (رضّى الله عنه) is preserved in the most important of the Shia books of Hadith, Al-Kafi:

“By Allah, I handed over power to him for no reason other than the fact that I could not find any supporters. Had I found supporters I would have fought him day and night until Allah decides between us. But I know the people of Kufa. I have experience of them. The bad ones of them are no good to me. They have no loyalty, nor any integrity in word or deed. They are in disagreement. They claim that their hearts are with us, but their swords are drawn against us.”

(Al-Kafi, vol. 8, p.288)

when the Karbala drunk will use his sense to think then we will take him seriously:

Shias Killed Ali

Shias attacked Hasan

Shias killed Husayn

all these are well documented

thank God the Hypocritical Shia has finally exposed his hatred for the wife of the Prophet and also expose how low shia can go in Insulting them, this same karbala drunk denied that shais do not insult the wife of the prophet yet he has finally showed his Karbalalistic drunkenness which only proves my point that Shais lie and decieve to make the uneducated follow their path!

My advise if you want to believe in Mr. Karbala Drunk, do so at your expense, as for the link I gave, do follow it and get enlightened about how repugnant shiasm could get:

During the Caliphate of Uthman, the rebels forged letters in the name of various Sahabah and distributed them to various provinces. These letters enticed the people to rise up against Caliph Uthman. We read:

[The rebels] had written forged letters in the names of Ali, Talha, Zubayr, and the Mothers of the Believers [i.e. Aisha], to their followers in Kufa, Basra, and Egypt…the letters emphasized that Uthman bin Affan was no longer able to shoulder the heavy burden of the Caliphate. Therefore the matter [i.e. the rebellion] should be brought to its climax in the month of Dhul-Hijjah. Encouraged by these forged letters, the rioters found it easy to indulge in acts of plunder, massacre, and doing away with the present Caliphate. They would not have otherwise [without the forged letters] mustered courage to plan an invasion.

(source: Tareekh al-Islam, Vol.1, pp.412-413)

In Nahjul Balagha, one of the Shia’s most revered books, Ali ibn Abi Talib complained that he was falsely being accused of Uthman’s murder. Letters were forged in the name of Ali and sent to the rebels, authorizing them to kill Uthman. And yet, Ali would later declare himself innocent of that. Similarly, words were forged and falsely attributed to Aisha, so is it not strange and hypocritical that the Shia declare Ali’s innocence and yet condemn Aisha for the very same thing?

There were Sahabah who asked Aisha about the letters which were written in her name, to which Aisha declared in no uncertain terms that these words were falsely attributed to her. We read:

Masrooq told her (Aisha): “This is the result of your work. You encouraged people to rebel against him (Uthman).” Aisha answered: “By the One who believers believe in and the disbelievers disbelieve in, I did not write them a single word.” Al-A’amash said, “It is to be known that words were forged in her name (and she did not know about it).”

(source: Al-Bidayah wa Al-Nihayah, by Ibn Katheer, vol.7, p.204, with authentic chain of narrators)
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by ShiaMuslim: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by mukina2: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
some things never change sadly.
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by ShiaMuslim: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
Holy Quran,al-Hujurat 49:6:

"O you who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done".

Hadith of Pen and Paper

Saqīfah banī Sāˤidat

The Events at Saqifah

Hadith of Position

Hadith of the Pond of Khumm

Hadith of the Two Weighty Things

Hadith of Twelve Successors

Hadith of Mubahela

Hadith of the Cloak

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imamah_%28Shi%27a_Twelver_doctrine%29]Imamate[/url]

Battle of Karbala

Battle of the Camel

Battle of Siffin

Battle of Nahrawan

(note:all the sources of the above are neither shia nor sunni;they are from a "neutral" source.you can find out more on the above listed items by searching online).
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by ShiaMuslim: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sermon 34 of Nahjul-Balagha by Imam Ali (alayhis-salam)-To prepare the people for fighting with the people of Syria (supporters of Muawiya)

http://www.al-islam.org/nahj/

please pay attention to the last paragraph which starts by "O people" which clearly shows that the sermon was addressed to muslims/people generally and not to the "shi'at Ali" who were the close supporters,loyalists and followers of the Imam,commonly refered to as "shia".this was at a time when the 1st Imam (i.e. Imam Ali) was declared as the 4th caliph and Muawiya made an insurgency against his legitimate rule.

and for those demonizing the so called "shia" in the past for being bad followers of the Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as),a simple question:

if you have the opportunity to be a followers of the Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and be a good Shia today or be a follower of their enemies who conceal the truth,which would you choose? i would definitely be a good shia presently because a good shia is a good muslim first of all and because being a shia means to be a lover,supporter,loyalists,and follower of the 12 Imams of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) which is definitely the will of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) and will definitely please Allah (swt).i dont care how bad any shia was.my business is to be a good shia myself.simply because there are also bad muslims,does it mean no one should become muslim?or does it mean all of us should leave islam and stop being muslims because there were bad muslims?
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Sweetnecta: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
[Quote]« #29 on: Today at 01:51:23 PM »

Quote from: uplawal on Today at 10:37:27 AM
@Lagosshia,i know wassup,but i just want them to know that they were both killed too.How are you my brother?Asalamu Alaykum.
Alhamdulillah dear sister.i hope all is well with you.

i just tried to clarify the point for those who like to turn a blind eye and conceal the facts of islamic history and even solid events recorded that took place.

i can already sense hell is loose and evil jinns are already trembling in their nests  Grin

well,i am only relaying history as it happened.

as for my brother "Sweetnecta" who is busy quoting Quranic verses,there is already a problem he has created for himself.the problem is "personality cult" or "hero worship".this is not in islam.those verses speaks good of certain people because of particular actions they undertook.shikena![/Quote]So you likened these persons to the way the bible saw Ishmael; Yahweh naming him and blessing him, then turn around to curse him? If this is your view, don't you see that the purpose of saying that these people will go to paradise is defeated by your cursing them? Is Allah correct or if we differ from Him, we are not wrong?

[Quote]whether those people later became evil or committed sins or became apostates it is up to them and Allah will punish men for the evil they do.there is no guaranty in this life that a good man today who is very pious cannot change or become evil and sinful.there is also no guaranty that men who are evil cannot tomorrow embrace islam and become very pious.therefore what is important is each individual action a human being does that is taken into account and memory.also,when reading those Quranic verses we learn from the actions.as far those people are not prophets,messengers,angels or imams divinely chosen by Allah (swt) to represent Him on earth or to mankind,then there is no way anyone is free from scrutiny.[/Quote]If i read the above correctly, is there any reason for any muslim to curse an one that Allah says paradise is for them? Have you seen any verse that Allah guaranteed success for an one and then he ended up in ruin? Could you tell me if Muhammad [as] was not the final authority on Islam and why would Allah surround him to the end with people you term evil, even from his marriage? I looked in the history of mankind, there is no one Allah says is destined for hellfire that did not exhibit such quality [abu Jahal, abi Lahab, abi Talib].

[Quote]as for the other person that replied from some olodo website,the person already knows my position that i do not hold dialogue on islamic issues with a kafir who insults and disrespects Imam Hussain (as).as that website itself,it is so ridiculous that in their bid to conceal the truth and facts from history i have even read that it was the shia that killed Imam Hussain (as)."shia" is supposed to be those who love and are loyal to the Ahlul-Bayt (as).but now through such websites it was the killers of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) that are "shia".i will only laugh because the likes of Abu Bakr,Umar,Usthman,Aisha,Hafsa,Muawiya,Yazeed and all the enemies of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) must also be shia  Grin and those are the very people loved by our sunni brothers!!![/Quote]may Allah forgive all muslims. Amin. While we label ourselves, Allah does not label us. Again, i am a married man. If somebody asked me to show my family, the first i will produce is my wife, then my offspring. then my other blood line members, if i do not have mother and father that is. In minimal effort i have devoted to Islam, i have not seen a man or woman among listed above that qualifies for "enemy' of Muhammad [as] and his household.
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by ShiaMuslim: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

So you likened these persons to the way the bible saw Ishmael; Yahweh naming him and blessing him, then turn around to curse him? If this is your view, don't you see that the purpose of saying that these people will go to paradise is defeated by your cursing them? Is Allah correct or if we differ from Him, we are not wrong?

your comparison is again wrong.i really expect you to be smarter than this.

Ismail (as) was a prophet of Allah (swt).prophets have ISMA.

those people you are refering to are ordinary muslims and followers of the ProphetMuhammad (sa) who do not have nubuwwah themselves.if the followers of Musa (as) could change while he was alive with them and they became apostates,then why is it difficult to believe that some followers of Muhammad (sa) turned bad after his death? at least you can see the many wars fought after his death and how they hated and killed each other.that is not the fault of islam or the Prophet Muhammad (sa) if that is how it feels to you.there is free will and people do as they please.the Quran in 2:256 tells us "there is no compulsion in religion".

If i read the above correctly, is there any reason for any muslim to curse an one that Allah says paradise is for them? Have you seen any verse that Allah guaranteed success for an one and then he ended up in ruin? Could you tell me if Muhammad [as] was not the final authority on Islam and why would Allah surround him to the end with people you term evil, even from his marriage? I looked in the history of mankind, there is no one Allah says is destined for hellfire that did not exhibit such quality [abu Jahal, abi Lahab, abi Talib].

take the examples of the wives of Noah and Lot (as) who were two wives of two great prophets of Allah (as) and yet in the end Allah (swt) destined them for the hell fire as recorded in the Holy Quran.secondly,Allah (swt) in those verses never promised anyone by name paradise.Allah (swt) cited the actions which merit paradise.if actions go bad,then the action will merit hell fire.blood relation or comapnionship to a prophet does not merit paradise.it is the deed and beliefs of men that Allah (swt) will judge.

lastly,Abu Talib (as) was a muslim before he died.you can check here.again,the distortions in islamic history have made Abu Talib a kafir because he was the father of Imam Ali (as) while Abu Sufya,the father of Muawiya was made a mu'min.see: Shia View of the Companions

may Allah forgive all muslims. Amin. While we label ourselves, Allah does not label us. Again, i am a married man. If somebody asked me to show my family, the first i will produce is my wife, then my offspring. then my other blood line members, if i do not have mother and father that is. In minimal effort i have devoted to Islam, i have not seen a man or woman among listed above that qualifies for "enemy' of Muhammad [as] and his household.
ameen!

but sincerely,i want to ask you a question:

what would be your judgement if your wife killed any of your children?
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by vedaxcool(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
From all indication shias delude themselves that Allah the majestic will admit hypocritical liars and shameless insulters of Islam and the wive of the prophet pbuh to Aljannah, note the Hypocrites have not refuted his insult against the wife of the holy prophet pbuh, rather he has continued to show that Insulting the prophet's wives is part of their, the untrustwordy shias of Ali time cannot be relied upon to have brought any form of credible evidence as I have shown that the shia cowards of Ali time where a massive liability on the Neck of Ali r.a, here is his statement of them:

li (رضّى الله عنه) talked about how he knew that his supporters were really traitors. He mentions it in this next sermon.

Al-Islam.org says
“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 4

Ali says about his Shia:

“I always apprehended from you consequences of treachery and I had seen you through in the garb of the decietful.”
source: http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/4.htm

Let us see what Ali (رضّى الله عنه) had to say about the treachorous and cowardly Shia:

Al-Islam.org says
“Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 29

Ali says to his Shia:

“O people, your bodies are together but your desires are divergent. Your talk softens the hard stones and your action attracts your enemy towards you. You claim in your sittings that you would do this and that, but when fighting approaches, you say (to war), “turn thou away” (i.e. you flee away). If one calls you (for help) the call receives no heed. And he who deals hardly with you his heart has no solace. The excuses are amiss like that of a debtor unwilling to pay. The ignoble can not ward off oppression. Right cannot be achieved without effort. Which is the house besides this one to protect? And with which leader (Imam) would you go for fighting after me?”

“By Allah! deceived is one whom you have deceived while, by Allah! he who is successful with you receives only useless arrows. You are like broken arrows thrown over the enemy. By Allah! I am now in the position that I neither confirm your views nor hope for your support, nor challenge the enemy through you. What is the matter with you? What is your ailment? What is your cure? The other party [Muawiyyah’s Syrians] is also men of your shape (but they are so different in character). Will there be talk without action, carelessness without piety and greed in things not right?!”
source: http://www.al-islam.org/nahjul/29.htm
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by LagosShia: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
WHAT DOES THE QURAN SAY ABOUT MUSLIMS GENERALLY  WHO APOSTATE/BECOME TREACHEROUS AND SIN AGAINST ISLAM AND THEIR PROPHET/IMAM (i.e.a divinely chosen leader)?

Holy Quran 3:144:
"Muhammad is but a messenger, messengers (the like of whom) have passed away before him. Will it be that, when he dieth or is slain, ye will turn back on your heels? He who turneth back on his heels doth no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful".

note:"turn back on your heels" means to leave islam or go back to the past (jahiliyyah).the above verse was revealed in respect to Umar,the man sunnis love even more than the Prophet (sa) based on texts they use to honor him.Umar ran away from the battlefield and abandoned Islam to the kuffar when he heard the rumour that the Prophet Muhammad (sa) was killed in battle.he thought it was all over!!!
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Sweetnecta: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
[Quote]« #38 on: Today at 03:04:00 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 02:45:08 PM
So you likened these persons to the way the bible saw Ishmael; Yahweh naming him and blessing him, then turn around to curse him? If this is your view, don't you see that the purpose of saying that these people will go to paradise is defeated by your cursing them? Is Allah correct or if we differ from Him, we are not wrong?

your comparison is again wrong.i really expect you to be smarter than this.

Ismail (as) was a prophet of Allah (swt).prophets have ISMA.
[/Quote]And next to the prophets were there companions. The Bibles insulted the prophets. People insult the companions of Muhammad [as], by something a lot less than Quran, scholarship of the scholars.

[Quote]those people you are refering to are ordinary muslims and followers of the ProphetMuhammad (sa) who do not have nubuwwah themselves.if the followers of Musa (as) could change while he was alive with them and they became apostates,then why is it difficult to believe that some followers of Muhammad (sa) turned bad after his death?[/Quote]The problem with this view that the followers of the messenger[as] became apostates is that one will be saying that Allah who chose them for His last messenger and perfected the deen we now enjoy didn't choose well. re we comparing the Quran that is guaranteed purity with the Tawrah and others that are allowed to be corrupted because of the fact that perfection is yet to come till Quran arrived? Are we saying that the companions who were idolaters before they became ardent worshiper of Allah are equal to the baniIsrail who started out well, seeing all kinds of miracles still ended up performing shirk by building baqarah for worship?

[Quote] at least you can see the many wars fought after his death and how they hated and killed each other.that is not the fault of islam or the Prophet Muhammad (sa) if that is how it feels to you.there is free will and people do as they please.the Quran in 2:256 tells us "there is no compulsion in religion".[/Quote]Muslims are still killing each other, one another today. Sunni verses Sunni. Shia versus Shia. Sunni verses Shia. But are we then saying that the shia and sunni of even at the earliest time of their becoming so identified are better than the intimate companions of Muhammad [as], so much so that they are being cursed because somebody already gotten to their heart and know that there was no faith in it? I am sure we must have heard of the story of the man who was a drunk, but a lover of Allah and His Messenger [as]? We must have also heard of a one who people believed was bad, but his wife said he was a true believer? The point is we need to quit insulting those forerunners [ra] of our religion since Ali bin Abi Talib [ra] did not insult them. We should at least take a page from him and bite our tongue. If we show mercy to outright disbelievers, i wonder how we have to disrespect those Allah permitted to be buried next to Muhammad [as] and the earth did not reject them?

[Quote]Quote
If i read the above correctly, is there any reason for any muslim to curse an one that Allah says paradise is for them? Have you seen any verse that Allah guaranteed success for an one and then he ended up in ruin? Could you tell me if Muhammad [as] was not the final authority on Islam and why would Allah surround him to the end with people you term evil, even from his marriage? I looked in the history of mankind, there is no one Allah says is destined for hellfire that did not exhibit such quality [abu Jahal, abi Lahab, abi Talib].

take the examples of the wives of Noah and Lot (as) who were two wives of two great prophets of Allah (as) and yet in the end Allah (swt) destined them for the hell fire as recorded in the Holy Quran.secondly,Allah (swt) in those verses never promised anyone by name paradise.Allah (swt) cited the actions which merit paradise.if actions go bad,then the action will merit hell fire.blood relation or comapnionship to a prophet does not merit paradise.it is the deed and beliefs of men that Allah (swt) will judge.[/Quote]But the conditions of these wives and even a son was right there in the presence of these noble prophets [as], not after they were gone. Allah chose well and we need to stop second guessing.

[Quote]lastly,Abu Talib (as) was a muslim before he died.you can check here.again,the distortions in islamic history have made Abu Talib a kafir because he was the father of Imam Ali (as) while Abu Sufya,the father of Muawiya was made a mu'min.see: Shia View of the Companions[/Quote]Okay. Allah knows who was a believer and who was not among those who have passed. He knows who are believers and non believers, now. May Allah forgive all our sins and count us among the believers. If the majority didn't know about Abi Talib, it is not because he was the father of Ali [ra] they will say something like that. Facts of belief and disbelief are clear in the Quran. Finally, do we know those Allah had allowed their tongues to make tawbah? Imagine how Saddam Hussaine was able to take shahadah while other shouted al sadr.

[Quite]Quote
may Allah forgive all muslims. Amin. While we label ourselves, Allah does not label us. Again, i am a married man. If somebody asked me to show my family, the first i will produce is my wife, then my offspring. then my other blood line members, if i do not have mother and father that is. In minimal effort i have devoted to Islam, i have not seen a man or woman among listed above that qualifies for "enemy' of Muhammad [as] and his household.
ameen![quote][/Quote]Amin.

[Quote]but sincerely,i want to ask you a question:

what would be your judgement if your wife killed any of your children?[/Quote]I will be sad like i will be sad for any killing. Mind you, I am aware of such experience, disaster. My judgment will be that i leave the decision to Allah, based on the fact that muslims have 3 options; retaliate, take blood money or completely forgive. And no group has exclusivity to Muhammad [as] and his family [ra]. Imagine the catholic making out an image of Fatima [ra]. Yet they are disbelievers. You see how truth can actually be shaped to fit lies.
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Sweetnecta: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
this will be my last post on the back and forth: Tawbah 112 and 113: [Such believers are] the repentant, the worshippers, the praisers [of Allah ], the travelers [for His cause], those who bow and prostrate [in prayer], those who enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong, and those who observe the limits [set by] Allah . And give good tidings to the believers.

9:113 It is not for the Prophet and those who have believed to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even if they were relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are companions of Hellfire.
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by LagosShia: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sweetnecta:

And next to the prophets were there companions. The Bibles insulted the prophets. People insult the companions of Muhammad [as], by something a lot less than Quran, scholarship of the scholars.

please explain to us what you mean by "next"  grin

The problem with this view that the followers of the messenger[as] became apostates is that one will be saying that Allah who chose them for His last messenger and perfected the deen we now enjoy didn't choose well. re we comparing the Quran that is guaranteed purity with the Tawrah and others that are allowed to be corrupted because of the fact that perfection is yet to come till Quran arrived? Are we saying that the companions who were idolaters before they became ardent worshiper of Allah are equal to the baniIsrail who started out well, seeing all kinds of miracles still ended up performing shirk by building baqarah for worship?
oh please.dont employ such ignorance!

Allah (swt) chose the companions of the Prophet (sa)? where did you get that from? so you mean each companion has become a prophet!

those people lived in the days of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) as many other good and bad people lived in the days of many other prophets.do you expect that no one should live when prophets are around? if people were perfect and needed no teacher and guidance,God would not have sent messengers.

Muslims are still killing each other, one another today. Sunni verses Sunni. Shia versus Shia. Sunni verses Shia. But are we then saying that the shia and sunni of even at the earliest time of their becoming so identified are better than the intimate companions of Muhammad [as], so much so that they are being cursed because somebody already gotten to their heart and know that there was no faith in it? I am sure we must have heard of the story of the man who was a drunk, but a lover of Allah and His Messenger [as]? We must have also heard of a one who people believed was bad, but his wife said he was a true believer? The point is we need to quit insulting those forerunners [ra] of our religion since Ali bin Abi Talib [ra] did not insult them. We should at least take a page from him and bite our tongue. If we show mercy to outright disbelievers, i wonder how we have to disrespect those Allah permitted to be buried next to Muhammad [as] and the earth did not reject them?

why must it always be seen as "insult" when someone merely tell you that the caliphate did not belong to abu bakr but the Prophet (sa) designated Ali (as)?

why must it be seen as an insult when someone tell you that Aisha rose up unjustifiably and killed thousands of muslims in war.

why must it be seen as an insult when someone tell you that Hussain (as) the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad (sa) was beheaded?

why must it be seen as an insult when someone tell you that 11 Imams (as) from the progeny of Muhammad (sa) were killed simply for standing with haq (truth)?

your attitude stems from personal and human experiences.however your forgiving spirit and "sweetness" as your username itself sounds does not forgive the fact that attrocities were committed and the family members of your Prophet (sa) were killed by no other than the ones who you label as "companions".

if you want to blame Allah (swt) and think He is not perfect because some companions were still under the influence of arabian jahiliyyah,then that is a misjudgement.however your attitude of "sweetness" cannot rewrite history or conceal these truths upon which our religion depend on from the eyes of muslims especially presently.

But the conditions of these wives and even a son was right there in the presence of these noble prophets [as], not after they were gone. Allah chose well and we need to stop second guessing.

i must bring to your attention that Noah (as) as recorded in the Quran tried to plea for his son with Allah (swt).but Allah (swt) told him not to because that son is not his son in terms of righteousness.by the attitude you are displaying here,if this was the attitude the muslims put up in badr,islam would not have stood.and going by this attitude,it seems no one would be admitted into hell fire.so where is your iman Mr."Sweetnecta"?

Okay. Allah knows who was a believer and who was not among those who have passed. He knows who are believers and non believers, now. May Allah forgive all our sins and count us among the believers. If the majority didn't know about Abi Talib, it is not because he was the father of Ali [ra] they will say something like that. Facts of belief and disbelief are clear in the Quran. Finally, do we know those Allah had allowed their tongues to make tawbah? Imagine how Saddam Hussaine was able to take shahadah while other shouted al sadr.
oh please,hold it there.when people are inflamed by religious fervor and they do not have facts and text to back themselves up it sounds pathetic and sad.

i am telling you that sunnis (the majority of muslims) who were under the caliphate were made to believe that Abu Talib (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was a kafir and did not recite shahada because Abu Talib (as) was simply the father of Ali (as) who the banu umayya and muawiya in particular hated.Muawiya made sure Imam Ali (as) was cursed from the pulpits of mosques throughout the lands that fell under his control until the coming of the umayyad caliph,Umar Ibn Abdul-Aziz,who stopped that practice.likewise,muawiya made sure that his own munafiq father was deemed to be a believer.

these are sad parts of islamic history.we cant let these things unknown to muslims.muslims deserve to know their past.they deserve to know the good from the bad.we continue to be divided up till today.yet you think it is all well to just forget?

ameen!I will be sad like i will be sad for any killing. Mind you, I am aware of such experience, disaster. My judgment will be that i leave the decision to Allah, based on the fact that muslims have 3 options; retaliate, take blood money or completely forgive. And no group has exclusivity to Muhammad [as] and his family [ra]. Imagine the catholic making out an image of Fatima [ra]. Yet they are disbelievers. You see how truth can actually be shaped to fit lies.

i asked you a simple question:what would you do if your wife kills any of your children?

you said you will be sad grin

you also said you will leave the decision to Allah (swt).we know Allah (swt) will judge everyone anyways.so tell us what you will do.that answer sounds like you will do nothing.

we know you will be sad cheesy

let me repeat:

what would you do?

please you can forget about everything else i said.just answer this question because one of the most important dividing issues the entire division between sunni and shia can be resolved if you just answer this question.
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by deols(f): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
Uplawal is the one am sorry for here. U couldnt have left darkness for light only to meet it dim.

pitching tents wv Lagosshia will do u no good. Again, be careful- look, listen and learn.

For any shiite to show themselves, they av to curse the companions of the prophet and his wives, Aisha an hafsah-dat in itself should tell u they are on the wrong path.

I dont av uch time- I just hope u can b patient while dealing wv issues. May Allah help u and every1 of Us!
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by LagosShia: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
deols:

Uplawal is the one am sorry for here. U couldnt have left darkness for light only to meet it dim.

pitching tents wv Lagosshia will do u no good. Again, be careful- look, listen and learn.

For any shiite to show themselves,  they av to curse the companions of the prophet and his wives, Aisha an hafsah-dat in itself should tell u they are on the wrong path.

I dont av uch time- I just hope u can b patient while dealing wv issues. May Allah help u and every1 of Us!

now i am really afraid Islam may be wrong if anyone is to follow your advice.astaghfirullah!

do you know why?

in the Holy Quran the word "la'an" which means to "curse" which is different from "insult" is mentioned there.and many times Allah (swt) Himself uses "la'an" on the disbelievers,tyrants and shaitan.

so if i also use "la'an",i am following the sunnah of Almighty Allah (swt) Himself.

besides,our ideology is the purest form of islam which is based on wilayah of Ahlul-Bayt (as) aka "imamate" and following the teachings of the Prophet (sa) as expressed in hadith ath-thalayn or the "hadith of the two weighty things" in guidelines with the teachings of the Holy Quran.

if you want to ignore the teachings of islam to follow your desires and hold yourself back from the truth because of the fear of the "unknown" or what looks strange to you,then i am afraid,you will have yourself to blame in the hereafter.

may Allah (swt) guide you and show you His light!
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by vedaxcool(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
deols:

For any shiite to show themselves, they av to curse the companions of the prophet and his wives, Aisha an hafsah-dat in itself should tell u they are on the wrong path.

Any "Muslim" that Insults the Prophet's wives have exhibited Kafir, and automatically becomes a Kafir, this Shite go as far as placing their Imam on equal pedestals with Prophets' of Allah, yet such statement only invokes the curse of Allah and his angels, ask the shameless Insulters of islam and everything sacred where is their current imam? Oh they said he is hiding, hiding from what only them know, but this hiding lies of theirs disproves shism, as they claim every generation must have its imam, yet they do not know their imam, this shameless polytheists think Ali can save them from Hell, nay Ali could not even save himself from death talk less of saving their misguided souls from hell, they think their Imams can save them from hell, nay your Imams died like any other mortal, not even they can save you from Hell, Thank goodness Ali rejected most of his so called followers who latter invented their misguided path, Anybody that takes guidance for misguidance shall earn his due. May Allah continue to put us amongst the league of the rightly guided. amin
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by olawalebabs(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
Subuhanallah
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by javalove(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
I'm speechless. . .!And we say the enemies are fighting and defeating Muslims. . .when Muslims have made enemies with themselves. . .!

Why should anyone see insulting or cursing the prophet's household as part of a doctrine. . .?

Subhanallah. . .!!!

Remember the person you are cursing did not denounce Islam before her death so no one has the right to call her a Kafir. . .except you can state with all confidence that you are holier than her and better in the sight of Allah?

Can any Shia take this test?

As for me, I have no issues with anyone. . .no grudges or hatred. . .I will defend a Shia, Sunni or whatever whenever I need to for the sake of the same Shahada we recite, same Qur'an and same Qiblah that we face

Allah knows best. . .!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by chakula: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2011
I personally I see no reason for replying on any of the thread created by shiaties nor shall I take part reading any stuff out of their hands although I do not have power to halt them from the delude they were found themselves in, however I am praying In the Name of Almighty Allah to guide those who wishes to understand the deen of Islam and dump whatever sects and stick to the Teaching of Qur'an as well as Sunnah.

May Allah Guides Us to the right path Amen.
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
According to an aljazeera reporter, he said Ghadaafi had a slogan which is. 'our Govt is of the people' The reporter then went ahead to say the same people ghaddafi said his government is for were the ones that actually brought Ghdaffi down.

Lesson is that even though u might ha ve been appointed by those that loves u, ones u misbehave, they can also bring u down
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Toba pls gerrout,why spoil show for here now

@Lagosshia, may Allah reward you and other truthful muslims abundantly

@Deols,she ko si fun e sha?why are you sorry for me,pls be sorry for your self,you are really insulting me,eventhough av not insulted you on this thread,fi tie she tie,shogbo! and dnt come and start fitna here,later they will say UPLAWAL HAS COME,Imagine.
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by mukina2: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
uplawal:

@Toba pls gerrout,why spoil show for here now

@Lagosshia, may Allah reward you and other truthful muslims abundantly

@Deols,she ko si fun e sha?why are you sorry for me,pls be sorry for your self,you are really insulting me,eventhough av not insulted you on this thread,fi tie she tie,shogbo! and dnt come and start fitna here[b],later they will say UPLAWAL HAS COME,Imagine.[/b]
but is it not true? grin
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
Not true o,uplawal is a gentle lady,my husband has cooled me down. grin
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
uplawal is a gentle girl na grin
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
@Toba,mi da tie si o,
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^ se bi enyi le da oruko me now? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by vedaxcool(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrxAw6ollqQ

this is one hilarious video though in arabic it comes with translation, i must warn though you would ind the initial part a bit disturbing but the counter attack was very Hilarious
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by LagosShia: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2011
javalove:

Why should anyone see insulting or cursing the[b] prophet's household [/b] as part of a doctrine. . .?

Subhanallah. . .!!
read again!
you got it wrong.

the question should be directed at sunnis who see nothing wrong with those who humiliated the purified members of the Household.also being part of the Household is not the reason behind the shia loyalty to them and belief in the imamate.we hold these beliefs because Allah (swt) through His Prophet (sa) have chosen some members of this "household" and purified them.those members were then targetted and oppressed.

going further you should have directed your question to darlings of sunnis like aisha and muawiya had they being alive.ask them why they waged wars against the first Imam,ALI (as),and why aisha stood against the grandson of the Prophet (sa),Imam Hassan (as).
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by vedaxcool(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGDCrzCEQ7s&feature=related

Watch how this Rafidhis show how good their characters are
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Jarus(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2011
I have just a comment: While we thank almighty Allah for guiding uplawal to Islam, we pray He guides her further, for some of her comments in the last few months are beyond my imagination!
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
Jarus:
have just a comment: While we thank almighty Allah for guiding uplawal to Islam, we pray He guides her further, for some of her comments in the last few months are beyond my imagination!
Afa Jarus, as one of the oldies in the house, l can confidently tell u that madam titi have always been aggressive to xtians and to some muslims as well. l would have converted to islam, if not for the characters some muslims here and beyond exhibit. eg Ghaddafi, syrian president etc.

BTW are u killing ram on sunday? can i com and celebrate with u? tongue
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by vedaxcool(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2011
On the day of Qiyammah when Allah asks the Hypocrite why did you choose disbelieve over guidiance, maybe hi resonse is I did not like the way Gaddafi behaved. lol grin grin grin grin some people assume others would bear the brunt of their misguidance. More importantly Islam does not need Blasphemers, Liars, hypocrites and sango worshipers in its ranks grin smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! by Jarus(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2011
toba:

Afa Jarus, as one of the oldies in the house, l can confidently tell u that madam titi have always been aggressive to xtians and to some muslims as well. l would have converted to islam, if not for the characters some muslims here and beyond exhibit. eg Ghaddafi, syrian president etc.

BTW are u killing ram on sunday? can i com and celebrate with u? tongue
Insha Allah. You're most welcome. It's happening in Kwara.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'A Woman Has No Faith Except That Of Her Husband' / Have You Completed The Six Fasting Of Shawwal? 14 Or 15 Days Left / The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.