Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano (36048 Views)

The Story Of How 50 Kobo Caused Nationwide Protest In Nigeria In The Year 1978 / How 50 Kobo Caused Nigeria Protest / Reps Strip PSC Powers To Recruit Constables, Protect Cps From Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Houseontherock1: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
What will happen to the victims of their old lives of mindless thuggery? Who will compensate them? It is well

2 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Ezmans: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
bottlewater1:
Daily post ?
Anyway sha North and terrorism are 5 & 6 infact they make us see terrorism as a normal thing
by next year they I'll posted to east
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by tafabaloo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
This is a repeat of how Taliban penetrated Afghanistan security architecture and subsequently seized power to reinstall their own.

Never knew before now that NPF has become a rehabilitation centre for hardened criminals and thugs.

5 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by EmirofAfonjaz: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
The sit at home initiative really shook the foundations of that cesspit. cheesy. Dont believe propaganda churned out by worthless Terrorist during the buhar administration. Have you heard of UGM since Tinubu?

ALL THOSE ATTACKs during Buhari's regime were state sponsored to drive a narrative against IPOB. This is because IPOB dealt with Fulani herdsmen and exposed the workings of the fulani jihad, as experienced in the SW now. grin

now understand this...

in a Biafran enclave self governance is key....You will rule yourselves...So if fools like Asari "come out" you deal with them. if useless elders come out you deal with them. How can IMOKE of Cross Rivers , be compared to a "TINAPA " Donald Duke? IGBOs wanted Tinapa to succeed badly, but YORUBA used SEA Piracy Propaganda to demarket the project. immediately TINAPA died, they hurriedly completed the LAGOS FTZ (Free Trade ZONE) that is now a failed project!

IGBOs are getting it right by putting their leaders to task constantly. every eastern governor wants to be a construction epicenter. that shows, that they are progressive in nature.

BIAFRA for me...is development and equity..and i know IGBOs arent fvvcked as potrayed by the same people that makesure "owners" of the so called oil are casual workers, while they tell you IGBOs that dont own any well will sabotage you.

Unless you have any unpalatable experience with an IGBO person..just know that Yoruba dont give a flying fvvvck about you, let alone the North.

BoldBrainz:

If Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa can comfortably mastermind the carnage and discomfort that has perpetually thrown Alaigbo as a region into years of insecurity and economic stagnation, as has been the case since the inception of the "Sit-at-home" initiative, what is the guarantee that the SS won't be subjected to worse treatments in the future should we become an entity?

We're currently being exploited by the Nigerian unitary government and we have no intents to jump from one toxic marriage to another that has the potential to even be more detrimental.

4 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by BoldBrainz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
The sit at home initiative really shook the foundations of that cesspit. cheesy. Dont believe propaganda churned out by worthless Terrorist during the buhar administration. Have you heard of UGM since Tinubu?

ALL THOSE ATTACKs during Buhari's regime were state sponsored to drive a narrative against IPOB. This is because IPOB dealt with Fulani herdsmen and exposed the workings of the fulani jihad, as experienced in the SW now. grin

now understand this...

in a Biafran enclave self governance is key....You will rule yourselves...So if fools like Asari "come out" you deal with them. if useless elders come out you deal with them. How can IMOKE of Cross Rivers , be compared to a "TINAPA " Donald Duke? IGBOs wanted Tinapa to succeed badly, but YORUBA used SEA Piracy Propaganda to demarket the project. immediately TINAPA died, they hurriedly completed the LAGOS FTZ (Free Trade ZONE) that is now a failed project!

IGBOs are getting it right by putting their leaders to task constantly. every eastern governor wants to be a construction epicenter. that shows, that they are progressive in nature.

BIAFRA for me...is development and equity..and i know IGBOs arent fvvcked as potrayed by the same people that makesure "owners" of the so called oil are casual workers, while they tell you IGBOs that dont own any well will sabotage you.

Unless you have any unpalatable experience with an IGBO person..just know that Yoruba dont give a flying fvvvck about you, let alone the North.

You make a decent case for the course and compared to a handful of other Biafran enthusiasts here, you seem capable and patient enough to hold an informed discourse where necessary.

And as for Asari Dokubo, he's of no consequence outside his enclave in Rivers state. So he's inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. A younger generation of feisty and intelligent Niger Deltans are beginning to emerge and we are not oblivious of what our future should hold. Men like Asari are a dying breed and time is swiftly putting paid to their excesses.

2 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by EmirofAfonjaz: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
I have alot of IGBO friends and even yoruba friends. but when the chips are down...I MEAN down..those that have stood out without any reserve are mostly igboS. The yorubas always have an underlining sequence to events, and that is why their stability is pathetic and they still fail, after their useless posturing.

They supported BUHARI that increased fuel and taxes, but they refused to converge at OJOTA for foolish protest. Their brother TINUBU did worse, and they remain docile. why?..because the person that paid for those protests is in ASO ROCK. How can Yoruba claim to love development but they have to be paid to protest? Peopl have wokenup to their Nonsense deciet. Atleast Jonathan was insulted pathetically by the same Yoruba press.

i rather align with people, we share cultural beliefs with...than people that are alien to our traditional beliefs.

As Nnamdi Kanu said...the SE regions(SE/SS) inclusive. Our Mothers use "Double Wrappers" to adorn themselves. They virtually cook the same way. They Farm the same way.

The yoruba and North share dressing similarities and their foods are very much similar.

NO MATTER the narrative pushed by useless Yoruba MEDIA..its a known fact that, they envy IGBOs because of their rapid development even after being decimated during the BIAFRAN war.

I rather pitch my tent with a so called trader than align with a sophisticated Yoruba idiot, thatt supports a Tinubu, and they claim to LOVE NIGERIA...spits

BoldBrainz:

You make a decent case for the course and compared to a handful of other Biafran enthusiasts here, you seem capable and patient enough to hold an informed discourse where necessary.

And as for Asari Dokubo, he's of no consequence outside his enclave in Rivers state. So he's inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. A younger generation of feisty and intelligent Niger Deltans are beginning to emerge and we are not oblivious of what our future should hold. Men like Asari are a dying breed and time is swiftly putting paid to their excesses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Tetrahedron: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Banana republic

2 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by TrumpDonald2: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

If Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa can comfortably mastermind the carnage and discomfort that has perpetually thrown Alaigbo as a region into years of insecurity and economic stagnation, as has been the case since the inception of the "Sit-at-home" initiative, what is the guarantee that the SS won't be subjected to worse treatments in the future should we become an entity?

We're currently being exploited by the Nigerian unitary government and we have no intents to jump from one toxic marriage to another that has the potential to even be more detrimental.

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Tetrahedron: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
You see how the northerners and their sw enablers destroyed Nigeria ba?

6 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by cococandy(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Smh
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Wizardslayer: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why do Nigeria pamper terrorists they learn from the Israeli's.

Nonsense.
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by erico2k2(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/17/how-50-hardened-criminals-were-converted-to-police-constables-in-kano/
No one with Criminal record should be allowed to join any security outfit.
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by observanc1: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Those guys are not the regular police. It's more like community policing. Like state police. They are not staff of the Nigeria Police Force.
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Incoming IGP after few years dey that group. Mark today's date and their names. Abi no be nutt again

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by macho44(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Entprys:
Post them to Umuahia, teach Igbos in language they understand.
A Dog To It's Vomit 🤮

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by lagosrd: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Who does that? Hummm
May our loyalty never be tested ...
(Raji Fahola SAN)

A terrorist is a terrorist.
Leopard doesn't change it's skin.

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Smartguyboy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Story !!!
They will send them to the South to kill people in the south .

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by DMerciful(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Use your head for once! How can terrorists with now legal powers of the Nigerian police follow the rule of law? How can a criminal bring justice to the society?!
Ola9ja23:
If that would reduce the killings and kidnappings in Nigeria it's a welcome development

5 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by MS247: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
What kind of country is this... what if this guys have grudges to bare on people that got them arrested

4 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

At some point, we may have to resort to violent tendencies if detachment from this rot is ever going to materialise
. And personally, I'll have no qualms giving up the sweet-scented intricacies of life just to liberate my unborn generations from these ancestral shackles.

No human deserves to live like this!

What you said here contradicts what you said earlier. Choose a standpoint.

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

A _ At some point, we may have to resort to violent tendencies if detachment from this rot is ever going to materialise. And personally, I'll have no qualms giving up the sweet-scented intricacies of life just to liberate my unborn generations from these ancestral shackles.
No human deserves to live like this!

B _ To be honest, the current conceptual construct of Biafra is unbearably toxic and unpalatable to plenty of folks who would have fancied the idea of embracing it.

The proponents of the ideology since 2015 have been largely intolerant of the opinions of others and loosely magnanimous with violence and intimidation when dialogues should have sufficed, even amongst their own people.

There are loads of Niger Deltans who are very willing to identify with the Biafran struggle for emancipation, myself inclusive, but what Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa have both done with the movements, has resulted to a total lack of interest, as it is reminiscent of the scars we ended up with after the 1967-70 ordeal.

2 Likes

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Oboys12: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
What I do not understand is the fact that recruitment into the armed forces or any federal government agency is usually advertised and each state is allotted a certain number of slots in line with federal character.
So please can someone make me understand how a commissioner of police of a state will unilaterally enlist people into the Federal armed forces.
The question is who gave him the powers to do that?
What is this country turning into

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by lapintoz: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by BoldBrainz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
0taPiaPia:

[/i]

My standpoint is clear enough, if you opt to be discerning and open-minded.

Even if I have to resort to violence for self-actualization tomorrow, I will not do that by destroying my region and people's livelihoods.
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Rahkman: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ezmans:
by next year they I'll posted to east
make dem bring them na still for east them go kill all of dem
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by viodemus: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
That is why I call them sham forces.

In the NA, and the partner security forces, 85% are Boko harams at night, and do terrorism scouters in the day. They scout innocent igbos and Christians in the day, then strike at night. That's why when they get the order to go to the east or igbo cousins, they make sure they kill indiscriminately.

I thank God that I have been vindicated.
That is why the sham forces, Christian haters, igbo haters, can't be trusted. Many are partners of the sham forces are terrorist, full time terrorist coordinators, and love to take money and weapons from western Christians, and then laugh at them.

The sham forces of Nigeria is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

My standpoint is clear enough, if you opt to be discerning and open-minded.

Even if I have to resort to violence for self-actualization tomorrow, I will not do that by destroying my region and people's livelihoods.

Fair enough
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Akaegwu(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
observanc1:
Those guys are not the regular police. It's more like community policing. Like state police. They are not staff of the Nigeria Police Force.
keep quiet. Stop saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Lumarstone: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
If you take a monkey to England and decorate Him with suits, when he comes back, he will behave like a monkey!

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Godsonkemz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Entprys:
Post them to Umuahia, teach Igbos in language they understand.
You think say you get sense... Na your papa and mama these criminals go unleash hell on.

1 Like

Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by ufuosman(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Complete rubbish
Re: How 50 Hardened Criminals Were Converted To Police Constables In Kano by Tetraozonaitera: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kigal:
Imagine what they will be doing at the roadblickes

Are you sure it is not roadblokos you wanted to type.
Let us know what exactly dey your mind o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. / Senate Shut Down As Security Agencies Lay Siege On Presiding Officers Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.