Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59092 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by NwaliE01: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
socialmediaman:

Israel isn’t really just making a claim, it’s a documented fact: https://stratcomcoe.org/cuploads/pfiles/hamas_human_shields.pdf

Thanks for the document. It's so rich in content.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mpire: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Reading through comments section here makes me understand that some people are foolish in their thinking faculty, when Russia where bombing civilian buildings it was this same people cheering Israel that was also criticizing Russia for killing civilians, now the table has turned to where they are supposed to felt guilty about their double standard attitude towards global conflicts, soon I will stop commenting here because most of you people here have zero idea about how bad it is to lunch an attack on civilian buildings and hospitals facilities killing innocent people,. If they actually want to get Hamas it can’t be done that way make una get sense Israel is far worse than the Hamas himself

You're a du.mbass, was Ukraine firing rockets at Russia? Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TrumpDonald2: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
doffman:

Same way you have been brainwashed by American media right ?

grin

Brainwashed? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never wake a sleeping lion.
Muslim terrorists will learn the hard way.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by omu4364(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Igbo fool not realizing it is an hospital for catholic Christians

Everything is Gaza is been run and controlled by Hamas terrorists.

All UN refugees center are controlled by Hamas
All Hospitals, schools, mosques are controlled by Hamas
There are less than 1,500 Christian’s in Gaza out of a population of about 2.5 million. The Christian population have been wiped out by Islamic terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by J3susFr3ak: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
BreakingNews21:

Wikipedia is our friend. These ppl occupying Israel today are converts to Judaism from the Asia Minor near Turkey.

The Khazars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars#:~:text=The%20Khazars%20(%2F%CB%88x%C9%91%CB%90,Ukraine%2C%20Crimea%2C%20and%20Kazakhstan.

Yeah...the usual referemce to these "Khazars" as the origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Unfortunately for you this has been rebuffed by many modern Genetic research as the DNA of the Jews (whether Shepardic, Ashkenazic, or from wherever) has shown consistent distinct signatures.

Here are references to Scholarly research: https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(22)01378-2?_returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS0092867422013782%3Fshowall%3Dtrue

Here are simple articles that aimed to give a simple explanation:
"The genetics team received a special permit from the local Jewish community, which allowed the researchers to retrieve DNA from detached teeth that had already been collected as part of the rescue excavation. The analysis revealed two distinct subgroups within the remains: one with greater Middle Eastern ancestry, which may represent Jews with origins in Western Germany, and another with greater Eastern and Central European ancestry. The modern Ashkenazi population formed as a mix of these groups and absorbed little to no outside genetic influences over the 600 years that followed, the authors said."

--https://hms.harvard.edu/news/ancient-dna-provides-new-insights-ashkenazi-jewish-history
--https://www.yourdnaguide.com/ydgblog/jewish-ethnicity-and-dna
--https://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2013/1008/Most-Ashkenazi-Jews-trace-maternal-lineage-to-Europe-study-finds

You cannot argue against hard facts and reality my friend...

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by PaulH07: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ab0bii:
People get liver o

So there are still humans in that hospital after all the warnings abi? I would have run far away from that place if i happen to stay even near that vicinity.

May we not be at a wrong place with our stubborn head at the wrong time amen.

I no fit type my precious R I P on this one. Next pls

What if they were being kept hostage?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TrumpDonald2: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

What mumu history is this one talking about?

The history I know is that Israel has suffered uncountable number of defeats and humiliation in its unfortunate history.

Another round is coming very soon.

Insha Allah.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by dragunov: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
seunmsg:

And in your silliness, you think I’m a Muslim? Are you even aware that the hospital that was bombed by Isreal this evening is a Christian hospital owed and operated by the Baptist Church? Is this what humanity is about to folks like you? Smh!

Guy, Islam and terrorism should not be treated lightly. Shit happens in war.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Kukutente23: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

You're just a bloody idiot and a bloodthirsty murderous thug like the IDF.

The only difference here is your stinking cowardice.

Most decent people around the world know the IDF is an army of killers of innocent people without real stuff except goons your type.

Hamas is underground for God's sake.
Let them get down into the tunnels to get Hamas if they can!!!

Why murder people taking shelter in the Hospital?

I know the end of the Zionists is very close.

Insha Allah
How do you know Hamas is underground
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by samsononyilo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Igbo fool not realizing it is an hospital for catholic Christians

Hamas bombed that hospital, so as to make it look like the Israelis bombed a Christain hospital.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
omu4364:

Everything is Gaza is been run and controlled by Hamas terrorists.

All UN refugees center are controlled by Hamas
All Hospitals, schools, mosques are controlled by Hamas
There are less than 1,500 Christian’s in Gaza out of a population of about 2.5 million. The Christian population have been wiped out by Islamic terrorist
So that means innocent people should be killed right?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by viodemus: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
could you believe that israel is really impressing me. Terrorist hanimals, hijacked a so called catholic hospital, and began shooting horrific weapons from it, then hamas blew the hospital up, and now claiming it is Israel that did it. They thought Israel will halt other attacks, but Israel is still busy degrading them, no time to check time.

Israel is very similar to igbos, in economics wishes and against terrorist from the middle east. When the first batch of igbos gets in the battle after training, the terrorist will hear wynn, they will always run away from terrorism when they hear, Igbo or Israel.

Israel, deal with the islamics terrorists. The Igbos and other sane countries are with you.

We all pray for coexistence and world peace, which the terrorist dislike.

Word on the street, is that some terrorist collaborators, are hiding some non islamics hostages, in their terrorist collaborators enclave, in the north of Nigeria. Some are in Kano, and other places there.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by lagosrd: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

Most decent people around the world know the IDF is an army of killers of innocent people without real stuff except goons your type.

Insha Allah

In your widest imagination. If dem born hama let them try what they did again.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Treasure17(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah
He said insha allah. Terrorist on nairaland.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by doffman: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Brainwashed? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never wake a sleeping lion.
Muslim terrorists will learn the hard way.

Mumu.

Your πŸ‘Ώ IDF Is on the lost side . Go learn .
People are now starting burning Israhell embassy in Jordan . Stop watching CNN bro
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Luckysbab: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
blackgold2018:
shut tha hell up you fool

Israel particularly warned on that hospital evacuation. They were initially given 3days to evacuate people in that hospital.

But hamas misled them on staying

They should have evacuated them to your house abi?

Ode!

As you fools claim it's a launch site for rockets, it means rockets won't be launched in the coming days abi?

It's a waste of intelligence engaging useless beings like you. No sense, just "my pastor said..."
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Luckysbab: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Daystar7:

Ogun kill you, you terrorist using them as shield are the evil ones here, Israel asked them to leave 4 days ago but Hamas didn't let them leave but used them as shield instead. Blackmail will not work on Israel, y'all must die

You know what death awaits you yet? Fool!
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TrumpDonald2: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
doffman:

Mumu.

Your πŸ‘Ώ IDF Is on the lost side . Go learn .
People are now starting burning Israhell embassy in Jordan . Stop watching CNN bro
"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your case is even worse than i thought. You Muslim terrorists haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Luckysbab: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fibonacci88:

See terrorist sympathizer. With the genocide in Benue and southern Kaduna u no cough. Hypocrite. Una get luck say ruthless country like Israel no reach three for this world. All you head slammers would have been sent to meet ur 72 virgins long ago.

You will die of hate, yet Muslims will continue to exist.

Cry and cry more.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by BoldBrainz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Iqtest:

Sir, I'm a big fan of your comments on Nairaland, but I was disappointed by your stance on this issue, sir. I support Palestine, and I advocate for the two-state solution. I opposed Trump's decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. The Palestinian attack on Israel was wrong and inexcusable. However, I don't think that justifies the Israeli military response, which has resulted in the deaths of many civilians and the destruction of civilian infrastructure.
Sir please imagine if isreal didn't had a good air defense system, Israel would have been wiped off the surface of the earth now.
My dad a retired general favorite quote is "attempted murder is murder"
What Palestine did last week Saturday is attempted genocide it will only be fair isreal gave them a test of her own medicine.
Please i am not Islamphobic (I'm not even a religious one)

I had no problems with self-defense from day one, but this very act of leveling a hospital with thousands of women and children is inexcusable under any pretext.

Even Russia, despite how much they've been accused of dictatorship and intolerance, has not perpetuated this level of murder in Ukraine since their war began. This is same as the kind of mindset the US had when they levelled Hiroshima with a nuke.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bigchristo: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

You're a du.mbass, was Ukraine firing rockets at Russia? Were you born this stupid or did you take lessons?
Your father was born stupid that’s why you refused to understand that Ukraine where also lunching an attack on Russia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by compton11(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
soccerlite:

Israel doesn't hate anyone, Israel hates islamic terrorist, criminals and their likes
tell me they like Christians
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by doffman: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your case is even worse than i thought. You Muslim terrorists haven't seen anything yet.

Stop laughing out your foolishness . Talk with fact and stop be brainwashed .
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by pek(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

What mumu history is this one talking about?

The history I know is that Israel has suffered uncountable number of defeats and humiliation in its unfortunate history.

Another round is coming very soon.

Insha Allah.

Insult is all you know. Go and check history. Don't come and be shouting Inshallah. If Israel have been suffering defeats as you claim, they wont be where they are.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by bdon123(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Don’t worry, they will one day give you 2 days notice to vacate your house and get your ass wherever you want.

Telling people to leave their land of birth to an unknown destination is so convenient for you, millions of people ooo

Not to talk of people in hospitals , You are suffering a chronic mental degradation
U are an absolute fool.both countries are ay war.Wat heads up did hamas giv Israeli women n children.
I support d continuous bombardment .Again thunder fire u bastard fool.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by cocolacec(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ab0bii:
People get liver o

So there are still humans in that hospital after all the warnings abi? I would have run far away from that place if i happen to stay even near that vicinity.

May we not be at a wrong place with our stubborn head at the wrong time amen.

I no fit type my precious R I P on this one. Next pls
Where will.people in coma run to?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TrumpDonald2: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
doffman:

Stop laughing out your foolishness . Talk with fact and stop be brainwashed .

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm laughing at the level of your stupidity. It's too high.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by historic: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

That Insha Allah will bring Israel to its knees.

Very soon Insha Allah.

God no dey answer that kind prayer... Your insha Allah no get meaning
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TrumpDonald2: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
pek:
Insult is all you know. Go and check history. Don't come and be shouting Inshallah. If Israel have been suffering defeats as you claim, they wont be where they are.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are all mad my brother. Their brain is not functioning well at all.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mpire: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Your father was born stupid that’s why you refused to understand that Ukraine where also lunching an attack on Russia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Unfortunately your wh.ore of a mother refused to swallow you, that unfortunate night under the tree with your father. There would've been one less retarded mofo on NL. If you're too stup1d to understand who started the war with Ukraine there's no hope for you in life. A $1 condom by your father would've prevented this apology of a human being you've turned into.

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by omu4364(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

So that means innocent people should be killed right?

Don’t be deceived there are no innocent civilians in Gaza.
They are under the payroll of Hamas. Didn’t you see them jubilating on October 7th
Except in the occupied West Bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Jammeh Begs To Stay In His Village As ECOWAS Troop Storms Gambia / War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.