Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,311 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59182 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Tolumiide: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
[s][/s]
doctokwus:
In as much as there is collective angts in the civilised world to the horrific terrorist attack by Hamas,Israel should not lose that goodwill by equally barbaric,unwarranted attack on Hospitals and indeed other civilian places of refuge.
Even if Hamas is using those places as staging points,as Isreal likes to use as reason for these attacks,no justification exists for killing innocent people for a single Hamas militant or hideout,none at all.
Goodwill can easily turn in this fast paced world of internet and social media.Israel is playing into the hands of Hamas

God bless your sir. I see alot of people talking as if it's not human beings that are being killed in this attack. There are new evidence now that HAMAS fired the rocket into the hospital and it was HAMAS that also bomb the bridge to prevent its people from escaping. Whatever the case maybe, the war should stop is my standing.
There's nothing compared to the teachings of Jesus Christ
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by misreal(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Coronavirus1:

Not possible to blew their own people you know it
an organization that stopped her citizens from building wells.An organization that send suicide bombers into Israel…you are unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by J3susFr3ak: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
Coronavirus1:

When you are not smart enough to develop smart guided missiles but rely on a messy statistical rounds of shooting missives hoping some hit some worthwhile "targets"....yes, I am not surprised that many of those Hamas rockets also land on their own people.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Omoawoke2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
bdon123:

U are d daft one.u are an islamic xtremist with cow brains.they were asked to leave to south gaza ....n yes,my country at war i will leave my house n go to a safe zone nt try to shield hamas terrorist. Why is it difficult for xtremist like u to value human life.

What on earth makes you think I’m a Muslim ?
So you think I must be a Muslim before I stand against genocide.
The universe knows how to get people, don’t worry, you will remember this one day when you begin to cry for justice and no one will look your way.
They are terrorist but you aren’t any better. You are as evil as they are.

The same jews were all over shedding tears when Adolf Hitler almost wiped them out of the surface of the earth, life na turn by turn. And you aren’t invincible to injustice, just remember that
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Solitechworld(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

Since you want to go back the memory lane....

Let me help you Mr saint!

If you want more I have them in pack

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Old men start wars
The young fight them
Those in the middle get caught

War is natural
Peace is disaster
We are all animals
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ReubenE(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
i just laugh at these talks, do you know the number of woke lefties across the west and even in israel shouting human right crap and the likes

Are you not surprised it is even a democrat govt that is standing more with israel at this time

Biden wasnt even in best terms with bibi until the need arose unlike trump.

its about regional security first and that partnership with their biggest ally comes first regardless of sentiments

If israel dont get it right then they are also at risk, so they can talk about human right for saying sake but would still back them behind scene

Honestly decisive decisions arent pretty
Aren't we saying the same thing. Now ask yourself, why was Biden not on good terms with BIBI before this incident. It was largely because of the state capture by the far right among other sundry reasons.
Nobody is inferring the US is going to withdraw support from Israel but not putting a leash on Israel in the face of rising civilian death toll would certainly create pressure for him back home. Next year is election year.

Bombing a "hospital" with civilians is very remarkable even in war and can quickly change public perception. Civilians getting killed in a hospital strongly stands out from those killed on the streets. Israel got this one wrong
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by GoodRocks: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

You're just a bloody idiot and a bloodthirsty murderous thug like the IDF.

The only difference here is your stinking cowardice.

Most decent people around the world know the IDF is an army of killers of innocent people without real stuff except goons your type.

Hamas is underground for God's sake.
Let them get down into the tunnels to get Hamas if they can!!!

Why murder people taking shelter in the Hospital?

I know the end of the Zionists is very close.

Insha Allah

God bless Israel!

Nigeria supports Israel

Israel must not stop until it has wiped out Islamic territories and Muslims
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by misreal(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Or deh
Keep analysis nonsense you know nothing about. Nigerian Christians seems like the daftest and ignorant set of fools alive.
Most of you don't know the difference between Jews and Christians.
a Christian will not retaliate if you kill his innocent children,but a jew will bomb the living day light out of you.that’s the difference between a jew and a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by J3susFr3ak: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
BreakingNews21:
Once upon a time mothers of the three religions used to babysit each others children and everyone lived in peace together.

WHAT DID PALESTINE LOOK LIKE IN 1896?

https://hummusforthought.com/2014/02/11/what-did-palestine-look-like-in-1896/

" A film footage of Palestine in 1896 was recently published online thanks to Lobster Films. It shows Palestinians of all faiths – Christians, Jews and Muslims – living side by side, and praying side by side. I transcribed the narration below."

Palestine 1896

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vaIK8wlAl0

1. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF PALESTINE in the Quaran. There are zero references to any "Palestinian" people anywhere there. The Romans who were angry with the Jews after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD wanted to spite them after they exiled them by renaming the place "Palestine" which is the corruption of the word Philistines in the Bible. Those Philistines came from elsewhere in the Mediteranian (probably Crete) and were not Arabs. They are now extinct.

2. During the Ottoman Empire, the general name of the area was NOT PALESTINE but Greater Syria or "Bilad al-Sham. The Ottomans and most of the Arab world were more focused on the formrer Greek Byzantine Empire "Constantinople" (which they renamed Instanbul) which was a center of civilization and much of what is now Israel was abandoned as a massive WASTE land with very few people in there. Mark Twain a, famous American novelist travelled there and had this to say: " He continues, “Of all the lands there are for dismal scenery, I think Palestine must be the prince... Can the curse of the Deity beautify a land? “Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes. Over it broods the spell of a curse that has withered its fields and fettered its energies.”
Twain was not alone in his poor impression of the land of milk and honey. Historians and travelers alike made similarly dreary observations over the centuries."" -- https://www.jpost.com/opinion/unto-the-nations-505760 Only a few Jewish and Christian pilgrims resided there and they were taxed unfairly by the Muslims from Constantinople.

3. The Great influx of Jordanian , Egyptian and Syrian Arabs to what they called Palestine came in only 1918 when the British defeated the Ottomans. and because the British needed a lot of construction workers for their various projects (the way the British imported foreign populations in new places to do critical work like work the mines, build the Suez canal or build the railways etc.,. And just to say---the Zionist Jews who needed a homeland had been migraring to those deserted places since the 1700s. Even the Arabs admitted in earlier works that the whole land with identifiable sites and villages had Jewsih roots and origins...something the same Arabs will deny today. And by the way, Zionism is not a bad word. Derived from Mount Zion...mostly another name for the gathering of faithfuls in where God dwells.

4. During the partition of the area by the British, the Arabs were given the most fertile lands and areas--while the Jews only wanted to simply exist peacefully after Hitler's Europe. Yet, even so, the Arabs rejected the Jewish presence and declared war. When the Arabs could not defeat the Jews in 1948 and other many wars...they elevated the identity of "Palestinians" as a new type of identity in the 1960s as a political tool or wedge or thorn on the side of Israel--even as Jews rightfully reclaimed their promised Biblical lands

5. In 70 years the Jews took the waste lands and swamps Mark Twain described and built an advanced first world economy. Arab countries with massive lands can still accomodate the Arabs they choose to call Palestinians..but refuse to. Arab countries see their potential waning even with their massive lands and oil.---they are unable to turn their deserts into a green paradise like Israel did, but always seem obsessed about wiping it out. The land was only promised to Isaac's descendents and not Hagar. These Arab palestinians are a new invention and not in any way connected to Hagar. From the Bible we undrstand that the descendents of Hagar setlled in what is today present day Jordan.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by liasmiram2567: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
The mindset of this terrorist organisation is crazy.
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
Israel knows that if they don't wipe out Hamas,Hamas will wipe them out..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…. this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters

This Comment shown that you are inhuman. Innocent civilians were killed by Isreal and you are trying to justify it.WHERE IS YOUR HUMANITY?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by bdon123(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What on earth makes you think I’m a Muslim ?
So you think I must be a Muslim before I stand against genocide.
The universe knows how to get people, don’t worry, you will remember this one day when you begin to cry for justice and no one will look your way.
They are terrorist but you aren’t any better. You are as evil as they are.

The same jews were all over shedding tears when Adolf Hitler almost wiped them out of the surface of the earth, life na turn by turn. And you aren’t invincible to injustice, just remember that
So it was ok for hamas to attack women n children in hundreds bt inhumane for israel to bomb gaza even though its giving warning fpr civilians to move towards Egyptian borders.
Something is wrong wit u.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by landiqa(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ab0bii:
People get liver o

So there are still humans in that hospital after all the warnings abi? I would have run far away from that place if i happen to stay even near that vicinity.

May we not be at a wrong place with our stubborn head at the wrong time amen.

I no fit type my precious R I P on this one. Next pls

For them not to clear the hospital is very clear that they, the terrorist using them as a shield.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Solitechworld(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

Do you want some cheese with your whine?

GENES11S:

But Hamas can murder innocent human beings abi?

Until you people learn to condem terrorists, there is no end to this innocent killings.

Because terrorists gain courage when you celebrate them. Wickedness grows when people celebrate crime.

The best thing is for the innocent ones to listen to Israel and vacate Gaza for now.

Every single Muslims have been against anything violence against innocent civilians.... Most things you came across online hanging on Hamas are 80% lies and propaganda...

Buh yet Muslims all over the world condemned killing of innocent civilians.... But do you? You don't care so far the Muslims are at the recieving end..

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Tolumiide: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Coronavirus1:

It's possible. They blew the bridge to prevent their people from leaving Gaza.
That's not the first time they're doing it.
40% of their rocket always land in Gaza territory, over 30% always land in empty ground.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Omoawoke2(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
bdon123:

So it was ok for hamas to attack women n children in hundreds bt inhumane for israel to bomb gaza even though its giving warning fpr civilians to move towards Egyptian borders.
Something is wrong wit u.

Don’t worry, they will one day give you 2 days notice to vacate your house and get your ass wherever you want.

Telling people to leave their land of birth to an unknown destination is so convenient for you, millions of people ooo

Not to talk of people in hospitals , You are suffering a chronic mental degradation
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TNORWAY: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We know many Nigerians have extremely low IQ like yourself, comprehension is a serious challenge, in addition to lack of capacity to view things from other perspectives.
That’s why you a commoner and a failure

Read again what I wrote, the people being killed by Israelites, are they the terrorists or innocent people ?
you gangan.. you are xtinkingly dhumb.....the people Hamas killed are what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by imbless: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
doffman:

Sure. People will never forgot .

Hilter was very right to kill them all .
Terrorist don drop quote, you all were jubilating when hamas slaughter isrealis civilians and children, all terrorist like yourself will like to be humane in a very painful way.
Religion of terror.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Omoawoke2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
TNORWAY:
you gangan.. you are xtinkingly dhumb.....the people Hamas killed are what?

I value my IQ so much, replying you is like talking to a duck
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Englishisamust: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
All the people that supported what just happend from isreal to the Oloriburuku foolish nairalanders here shall all die like fowl from generation to generation!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭...

It shall not be well with you all. After killing 500 people in a hospital, all those 500 killed are all Muslims abii... it shall never be well with you all.. Aye yi ma baje ni see!!!!.... Anybody that quote me to attack me, it shall never be well with his/her generation from generation to generation!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Amen🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Share

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mpire: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Solitechworld:

Here you, go add this to your sorrow...

Islam is cancer and the cure is GAS CHAMBER.

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mamaafrik(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

Most decent people around the world know the IDF is an army of killers of innocent people without real stuff except goons your type.

Insha Allah
You are the goat here,you see to crime in Hamas firing from those places,why is palestinia not reporting the terrorist hideout??,why were the masses cheering them.
Hypocritic idiot

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Okiton: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

Insha Allah

The bold is ur problem

You are a terrorist inwardly, it's just a matter of time for you to manifest

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by November24(f): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

And next election you will want all of us to vote po right even though every chance igbo get they show hatred to Muslims. You think the Muslims are not seeing the hatred from the Igbos?
Yet you all cry when they labeled you all ipob.

Dear futa jallon
You see, no one has monopoly of violence, we can't farm in Benin again due to ur evil brothers...
Soon it will become like this, when everyone carries gun, u will know islam are not the only people with evil heart

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Dmama1991: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
The mindset of this terrorist organisation is crazy.
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
Israel knows that if they don't wipe out Hamas,Hamas will wipe them out..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…. this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters
if am Israel I will kill everything there
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Maynman: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters
Barbaric, how many hamas fighter were killed in the airstrike?
How many civilians were killed?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Wizardslayer: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you know the church they just bombed is a Christian church ?

Do you know that Muslims in Israel are about 18% while Christians are 1.9%
Stop crying more than the bereaved.

If the churches are being used by hamas to launch rockets into Israel they should not only bomb it in fact they should nuke it after the war we Christian will rebuild it.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ahaz: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Igbo fool not realizing it is an hospital for catholic Christians
Hausa goat you didn't tell your terrorist heros not use the catholic hospital as a shield..you muslims are cowards thats why no sane man will take yo7 serious and it's only the Israelis that has your antidote to your collective nadness
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Mccullum: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
I can't be deceived by the Western propagandists,

HAMAS is not a terrorist group, HAMAS is a freedom fighter

for actualization of Palestinian State.

If HAMAS can be described as terrorists. Then Israel is also terrorist State on this planet.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Aemmyjah(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
This is a mad war

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Emaprince: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
ReubenE:

Aren't we saying the same thing. Now ask yourself, why was Biden not on good terms with BIBI before this incident. It was largely because of the state capture by the far right among other sundry reasons.
Nobody is inferring the US is going to withdraw support from Israel but not putting a leash on Israel in the face of rising civilian death toll would certainly create pressure for him back home. Next year is election year.

Bombing a "hospital" with civilians is very remarkable even in war and can quickly change public perception. Civilians getting killed in a hospital strongly stands out from those killed on the streets. Israel got this one wrong
Hammas are responsible. Don't trust those terrorists who use civilians as human shield

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by November24(f): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Englishisamust:
All the people that supported what just happend from isreal to the Oloriburuku foolish nairalanders here shall all die like fowl from generation to generation!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭...

It shall not be well with you all. After killing 500 people in a hospital, all those 500 killed are all Muslims abii... it shall never be well with you all.. Aye yi ma baje ni see!!!!.... Anybody that quote me to attack me, it shall never be well with his generation from generation to generation!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Amen🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🐒it's clear your generation is done for already.
🐐

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video) / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.