Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59024 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by doffman: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
imbless:

Terrorist don drop quote, you all were jubilating when hamas slaughter isrealis civilians and children, all terrorist like yourself will like to be humane in a very painful way.
Religion of terror.

Fool.
You are the real terrorist who support land thieves .

As it stands , Your evil 👿 IDF general armies were more dead than the Palestinians fighters . They were only killing civilians to cover their shame they encountered last week.

The coward IDF only county scores with civilian and building .

Why can’t they come on ground and fight .

The only power of your terrorist is Airstrike which are even donated by your evil 👿 America to kill kids .
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
ReubenE:

Aren't we saying the same thing. Now ask yourself, why was Biden not on good terms with BIBI before this incident. It was largely because of the state capture by the far right among other sundry reasons.
Nobody is inferring the US is going to withdraw support from Israel but not putting a leash on Israel in the face of rising civilian death toll would certainly create pressure for him back home. Next year is election year.

Bombing a "hospital" with civilians is very remarkable even in war and can quickly change public perception. Civilians getting killed in a hospital strongly stands out from those killed on the streets. Israel got this one wrong
israel hasnt gotten any wrong, you only need to stop sympathezing with terrorist

they are still striking rocket into israel should they fold hand and get overwhelmed

israel isnt bombing for fun, where ever they strike is where the tech detect the rocket came from

they gave them time to leave, who ever likes he should be pro hamas, aljazeera and more media have been like that for ages

there have been more anti israel than pro for years and it didnt change anything.

Politicians can use the gullible woke mob to get elected, it doesnt stop the action when they get power

biden never had issue with bibi, just that trump as right wing gave no damn, so why have biden not reversed capital to tel aviv

he only said he wanted bibi to do coalation govt with some liberals and bibi called his bluff

They need israel more than it needs them, thats why they run bringing support before its asked
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Wizardslayer: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
Hamas has to go
Hamas will surely be deleted.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Emaprince: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
ReubenE:

Rest in peace to the dead.

This current round of escalation needs to end now
Not sure it will end sooner. Them hammas will never stop. Isreals attacks are the ones spoken of..but imagine if there was no iron dome in isreal? Do you know the number of civilians that will be dropping dead on a daily?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

Your terrorist state is on its way down.

And we WILL WIN.

Insha Allah.
its standing already, allah couldnt stop that from happening let alone end what it didnt start
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Luckysbab: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
The mindset of this terrorist organisation is crazy.
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
Israel knows that if they don't wipe out Hamas,Hamas will wipe them out..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…. this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters

Your hypocrisy will be the end of you. You'll remember someone told you that.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by happney65: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fibonacci88:
They were warned to leave and shut down that hospital. This warning message was sent days ago. The hospital in question was mentioned. Hamas should be held responsible. U dig tunnels and hide behind hospital and school to send rocket to Israel and u expect them to fold Thier hands. With all the bombings this idiots ate still launching rockets daily into Israel but some ppl claiming woke will be accusing Israel of Genocide. Imagine if Israel didn't hav a robust air defense system.

Leave them. First to do no dey pain. You see people like this,they can't accept 1/3 of what they give out. They can't at all. But you react they will be angry and embittered. So you hit them the more.

I hope Isreal even uses this to launch the ground assault tonight and shut down the whole of that terrorist infested place

Watched on CNN moments ago with Isreal denying an saying it is Hamas themselves that did it. When we were telling them the price of war isn't small. It is serious they think na joke

They ain't seen nothing yet .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Tetrahedron: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
From confirmed sources why is aljazeera still lying?,
the hospital bombing was hamas own failed rocket launch that hit their own hospital
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Iqtest: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This right here.. Just this.. Might be the reason this war takes a whole new turn.

Who drops bombs on hospitals? This is the mindless carnage Christians are supporting in the name of one stupid biblical god of Israelites.

How then are you bastards different from the muslims you label terrorists?
Sir, I'm a big fan of your comments on Nairaland, but I was disappointed by your stance on this issue, sir. I support Palestine, and I advocate for the two-state solution. I opposed Trump's decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. The Palestinian attack on Israel was wrong and inexcusable. However, I don't think that justifies the Israeli military response, which has resulted in the deaths of many civilians and the destruction of civilian infrastructure.
Sir please imagine if isreal didn't had a good air defense system, Israel would have been wiped off the surface of the earth now.
My dad a retired general favorite quote is "attempted murder is murder"
What Palestine did last week Saturday is attempted genocide it will only be fair isreal gave them a test of her own medicine.
Please i am not Islamphobic (I'm not even a religious one)
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Emaprince: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

And we WILL WIN.

Insha Allah.

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by DDDDDav: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

You're just a bloody idiot and a bloodthirsty murderous thug like the IDF.

The only difference here is your stinking cowardice.

Most decent people around the world know the IDF is an army of killers of innocent people without real stuff except goons your type.

Hamas is underground for God's sake.
Let them get down into the tunnels to get Hamas if they can!!!

Why murder people taking shelter in the Hospital?

I know the end of the Zionists is very close.

Insha Allah

You and fellow Hamas go cry blood
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TrumpDonald2: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
doffman:

Fool.
You are the real terrorist who support land thieves .

As it stands , Your evil 👿 IDF general armies were more dead than the Palestinians fighters . They were only killing civilians to cover their shame they encountered last week.

The coward IDF only county scores with civilian and building .

Why can’t they come on ground and fight .

The only power of your terrorist is Airstrike which are even donated by your evil 👿 America to kill kids .
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by kutashi: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
You will be visited in complete replica manner of what is doing to Palestinian!

misreal:
The mindset of this terrorist organisation is crazy.
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
Israel knows that if they don't wipe out Hamas,Hamas will wipe them out..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…. this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by motayoayinde: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
pek:
All Muslim countries put together can't stop Israel. Go and learn your history. Have you heard Egypt, the most powerful of the Arab nation making noise. When Israel deals with you, even your enemy will pity you.

What mumu history is this one talking about?

The history I know is that Israel has suffered uncountable number of defeats and humiliation in its unfortunate history.

Another round is coming very soon.

Insha Allah.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by amnesty7: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Anyone killed in that hospital is either a terrorist or a potential one, they were told to leave, for days. You lot should stop playing the religion card in this conflict. It's stale now...
Ok...I leave you with your conscience, dear black gentile.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by seanery: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Kill dem all...!!!
Foolish cows
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by doffman: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Keep deceiving yourself

Same way you have been brainwashed by American media right ?

grin
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ivolt: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
busomma:

Palestinian occupation by Isreal is the main cause of all the deaths & destructions in the middle east. But no matter the number of Palestinians killed by Isreal bombs,Isreal will never know true peace till the Palestinians are free to chart their own destinies.

Stop skipping history. The Arab rejection of 2 states created by the British mandate of Palestine is the main cause.
If you are asking what right does the British has to divide the land, it is the same right it used to divide and create Nigeria
and several other countries. It is the same right Russia has to annex Crimea and no one dares make a move against it.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by RingRoadMafia: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mrkindness:
Baba are you really a Mafia in Ringroad Ibadan somebody run me Street in bodija can you help.

There's a Ring Road in Benin City too.

I wish I could help, but I'm in Edo state. I'd advice you go to the Police and report them.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by motayoayinde: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
ogaontop:

But the Hamas commander killed today was hiding in refugee camp, is that your definition of underground tunnel?

And you believe the person killed was a top Hamas commander?

They killed an innocent person whose face wasn't shown and lied they killed Hamas.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
ahaz:

Hausa goat you didn't tell your terrorist heros not use the catholic hospital as a shield..you muslims are cowards thats why no sane man will take yo7 serious and it's only the Israelis that has your antidote to your collective nadness
So Hausa people are goats right?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Bigchristo: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
HonNL:
The Al-Ahli Arab Hospital is owned and run by The Anglican Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem

SOURCE

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - State of Palestine

Reading through comments section here makes me understand that some people are foolish in their thinking faculty, when Russia where bombing civilian buildings it was this same people cheering Israel that was also criticizing Russia for killing civilians, now the table has turned to where they are supposed to felt guilty about their double standard attitude towards global conflicts, soon I will stop commenting here because most of you people here have zero idea about how bad it is to lunch an attack on civilian buildings and hospitals facilities killing innocent people,. If they actually want to get Hamas it can’t be done that way make una get sense Israel is far worse than the Hamas himself
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
I have not heard from that mumuric professor lately why?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
November24:

Dear futa jallon
You see, no one has monopoly of violence, we can't farm in Benin again due to ur evil brothers...
Soon it will become like this, when everyone carries gun, u will know islam are not the only people with evil heart
Ipob terrorist
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by mpire: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

And we WILL WIN.

Insha Allah.

Yes, you will win the prize for the highest number of body bags ever purchased in one hour, highest number of graves dug in one hour, and highest number of terrorists buried alive in the history of mankind.

To that I say allah akboom...congratulations

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Lilimax(f): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Igbo fool not realizing it is an hospital for catholic Christians
What brought Catholic into the Hospital? Didn't you read it was a Baptist Hospital abi 'anya a na-egbu gi'?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by CharleyBright(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

You're just a bloody idiot and a bloodthirsty murderous thug like the IDF.

The only difference here is your stinking cowardice.

Most decent people around the world know the IDF is an army of killers of innocent people without real stuff except goons your type.

Hamas is underground for God's sake.
Let them get down into the tunnels to get Hamas if they can!!!

Why murder people taking shelter in the Hospital?

I know the end of the Zionists is very close.

Insha Allah

Mumu.
I am sure when Hamas attacked Isreal and killed thousands people like u were chanting Wipe them out insha Allah.
Now Isreal is retailiating you are crying foul.
Hamas refused to allow civilians leave and using them as human shield.
Hamas is a terrorist group and Gaza strip is a breeding ground for terrorists.
Isreal don't take nonsense from terrorists. They will be wiped out for attacking Israel in a terrorist act.
You can cry a river if u like, Isreal will do what they want to wipe out terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Realguyman1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
seunmsg:
Over 500 dead already. This is genocide and nothing else. What’s the sense in striking a hospital that is a refuge to women, children and the elderly?

Isreal is committing war crimes and US and other western countries are still supporting them. Is this what humanity is all about? Isreal must be told to stop the war crimes. This is so shameful.
Story. Israel are committing war crime, then what are Hamas committing? Hypocrisy everywhere.

If not that the Israeli defense system is ok, do u guys think anybody would have still been living in Israel by now? Hamas would have long bomb every living in Israel, weda innocent or not innocent.

Hamas started the war, and have been firing rocket to isreal since then, but nor of u see nothing wrong with it, na only Israel own una for see something wrong. Since Hamas knows how to fire, they should also know how to defend(both themselves and their people), just as the Israeli military are defending themselves and their people, and not them firing and be using innocent civilians and shield.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by 11doubledee: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you know the church they just bombed is a Christian church ?

Do you know that Muslims in Israel are about 18% while Christians are 1.9%
Why not allow us to mourn our fellow christian brothers in peace then.
HAMAS is a terrorist organization and a daft one at that.
What was your aim for attacking isreal?
Why hold hostages?
Why are you still firing rockets till date?
Why do you use your limited resources to stockpile weapons instead of sourcing for water, generate electricity etc
Why are you not protecting your people but rather you depend on them for protection.
For Isreal to see their own citizens as collateral damage tells a lot if we want to be sincere, HAMAS really messed up.
There is nothing like PEACE.
Let's all value it .
My sympathy goes to all innocent victims caught in the crossfire.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by GENES11S: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Solitechworld:

Yeah that is why Israeli gained courage to commit war crimes because they are been celebrated by the likes of you....

Yes, and they will keep killing hamas.

Hamas killed Israelis last Saturday, Israel mourned and move past it.

But when it comes to the turn of terrorists, una no allow pesin hear words. Crying online upandan.

You encourage your own terrorists but you don't want people to encourage Israel. That's hypocrisy.

Cry and lay false claims as you want. God will not forsake his people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York / Dubai Becomes World's First 100% Paperless Government (Photos) / Moldova President's Dog Bites Austria President's Hand During Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.