Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59120 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Adjovi: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Israel openly committing war crimes and everyone is cheering them on..

Just know that everything that happens in international politics, there's a ripple effect. If Russia should take off the kids glove and declare war on Ukraine and start doing the same thing Israel is going to Palestine to Ukraine, make nobody cry or post pray for Ukraine o. We are all watching it now and no one is telling Israel to stop or threaten them with ICC.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by wegevv: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This right here.. Just this.. Might be the reason this war takes a whole new turn.

Who drops bombs on hospitals? This is the mindless carnage Christians are supporting in the name of one stupid biblical god of Israelites.

How then are you bastards different from the muslims you label terrorists?

Behave. Most of those who support Israel, support their right to self defence.

War crimes tend to happen in war. I personally can't support it but sadly it was almost expected once 7th Oct happened

The bottom line is this issue boils down to the arabs/palestinian's deep hatred of the jews.

They have been starting wars with Israel from 1948 till now. They are finding out again.

Praying for peace but not holding my breath

EDIT: Turns out it might have been the Jew haters that fail launched a rocket on their own people

4 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by molu: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
War isn't something to pray for, this tragedy is much. God let there be peace!
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olril17(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Daystar7:

Ogun kill you, you terrorist using them as shield are the evil ones here, Israel asked them to leave 4 days ago but Hamas didn't let them leave but used them as shield instead. Blackmail will not work on Israel, y'all must die
Are you Igbo?
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
your insha allah gave you away

rocket are placed underground but fired from building command stations
THEY ARE IN THEIR RAT HOLES LIKE SADDAM HUSEEIN, IF THEY ARE MEN ENOUGH, LET THEM COME OUT AND FACE HELL FIRE MISSLES.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Jagabanarmy: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
Hamas has to go
Absolutely, and if those that support them on this platform wish to join them in Gaza, I wish them good luck
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ogaontop(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Explain exactly how you aren’t the one deceiving yourself

It is easy to be biased

But this is pure genocide and crime against humanity.

So hamas invaded Israel to kill innocent people, then Israel killing hundreds and thousands of innocent people too. That make sense to you.
Who suffers, innocent people home and away. Children, men, women, elderly and many others just living their lives.
Well they are just ordinary Palestines and their lives don’t matter.
When same injustice is melted against you and your people some day, don’t cry
So the Israelites Hamas first killed were not innocent and there are no women, children and elderly among them
Shame to you lots!

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Mccullum: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
ttobizz:

That's what he just did. Are you pained?

Not making any sense, please.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by misreal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
grin cheesy
Jagabanarmy:

Absolutely, and if those that support them on this platform wish to join them in Gaza, I wish them good luck
you want israel to kill your fellow Nigerians? grin
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by 43Ronin: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hamas are just like yoruba Muslim miscreants. Bloody cowards angry cry

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ogaontop(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Are you Igbo?
Are you Yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by rowrowland: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…
When will land grabbing and forceful occupation CEASE? That's the genesis of the problem.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by motayoayinde: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
since you have been saying it what has it done to israel

You'll see.

Insha Allah
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Aturkiye(f): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
May you encounter their pains and your fellow thinkers on this forum.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by zoghys: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
The mindset of this terrorist organisation is crazy.
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
Israel knows that if they don't wipe out Hamas,Hamas will wipe them out..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…

It's very easy for you to sit on your keyboard and type what you feel, but it doesn't necessarily mean you know what's out there. I totally support the total disarmament of Hamas and making them pay for their crime to the state of Israel, but if this bombing was can carried out on that civilian hospital by Israel, then it's total genocide and nethanyahu should be held accountable.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by vanunu: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
That was how Aba general hospital was bombed
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by seunmsg(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
SeverusSnape:

You Muslims are the ones that are not normal!. I saw Muslims the world over jubilating when HamAss launched that attack, I just laughed. I'm sure you were also happy, Una never see anything.
Jews don't have the same mentality as Christians that believe in "when slapped, turn the other cheek".
Una mind go dey!. Death to all terrorists worldwide.

And in your silliness, you think I’m a Muslim? Are you even aware that the hospital that was bombed by Isreal this evening is a Christian hospital owed and operated by the Baptist Church? Is this what humanity is about to folks like you? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Diamondbreed: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
doctokwus:
In as much as there is collective angts in the civilised world to the horrific terrorist attack by Hamas,Israel should not lose that goodwill by equally barbaric,unwarranted attack on Hospitals and indeed other civilian places of refuge.
Even if Hamas is using those places as staging points,as Isreal likes to use as reason for these attacks,no justification exists for killing innocent people for a single Hamas militant or hideout,none at all.
Goodwill can easily turn in this fast paced world of internet and social media.Israel is playing into the hands of Hamas
this is not time to know who has conscience or not. Hamas wanted brutality , brutality they would receive in fool force, nobody has a monopoly of violence,if u bite my ass without thinking of poo.. I will bite ur nose without thinking of cartarh.. period!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by jjcena(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Information from an Isreali civilian fighter says that Hamas launch the missile but it ran off course and hit the hospital

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Igbo fool not realizing it is an hospital for catholic Christians

If you like call am hospital for all nations ...na you sabi ...Christians won't shout alakubar while killing a human being

More rain of bomb awaits them

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by olac21(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Let's apply caution in our comments because these people are humans just like us
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Even if they are christians, they caused their own death because Israel has warned them to move to southern part of Gaza because Hamas has been hiding within civilian to launch attack against Israel

6 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by alpharoyalty: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
motayoayinde:

I'm sure you're referring to the terrorist IDF.
They're the world's biggest killers of innocent people.

And what will you say about Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ruffDiamond: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Pointing bloodied accusing fingers as usual,after starting what they can't finish undecided
Stupid Islamabad lot!
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by misreal(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
rowrowland:
When will land grabbing and forceful occupation CEASE? That's the genesis of the problem.
That land belongs belongs to the state of israel,sadly but true..Archeological facts shows that the land belongs to Israel.Except you want to ignore scientific fact and go sentimental.If you go sentimental,then I will bring the Bible to show how that the land belongs to Israel..What say you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Austineva(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
rottennaija:
Israel is worse than Nazi Germany. They days will surely come.
hope u gat the gut to end them? Terrorist sympathizer
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
wink
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by cassyrooy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Once there's confirmation that launches were made from that (primary humanitarian) location, it status will automatically be branded (hostile) target.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ebenholer2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Genocide or what do you people call it….same people told to vacate the entire Gaza cos it is no more safe, yet went ahead to be treating wounded terrorists. They died for not heading to the warning. By now I don’t expect any Palestinians to remain in Gaza honestly but because most of these folks are fanatics.

6 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
seunmsg:

And in your silliness, you think I’m a Muslim? Are you even aware that the hospital that was bombed by Isreal this evening is a Christian hospital owed and operated by the Baptist Church? Is this what humanity is about to folks like you? Smh!

Let it be so for now

Let Israel deal with that Gaza issue decisively

After this they won't ever get close to that fence ...that is what they were promised ...a century lesson in months

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Jammeh Begs To Stay In His Village As ECOWAS Troop Storms Gambia / War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.