Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials (59186 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Coronavirus1: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
The mindset of this terrorist organisation is crazy.
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
Israel knows that if they don't wipe out Hamas,Hamas will wipe them out..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…. this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters
Pack well inside Hospital are they shooting rocket from the hospital. Pure wickedness
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by BigTableShaker(f): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
GWMI:
Only Israel knows how to deal with Terrorists.
Sorry for the lost of the Innocents but Israel is handling this Terrorist well.

If na like this every Country handled terrorists, we will be living in Peace now.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Gainman: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hamas is responsible for d death of 500 Palestinians in d hospital it has just been revealed. Deliberately or by mistake we don't know

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
amnesty7:

And they don't even welcome you to Judaism. You are happy they bombed a Christian Arab hospital.
Anyone killed in that hospital is either a terrorist or a potential one, they were told to leave, for days. You lot should stop playing the religion card in this conflict. It's stale now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by salykely(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Igbo fool not realizing it is an hospital for catholic Christians

It is actually run by the Anglican church.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
ReubenE:

I know right. Russia is a rogue nation so is not accountable to anyone.

Western powers especially the US that support Israel on the other hand are not like that. The actions of Israel can actually create domestic political pressure for them back home. Biden is already at a crossroad because some power blocs in the homeland are not in support of the collective punishment method inflicted on all Palestinians by Israel.
If the civilian death toll continue to rise exponentially, it only means more pressure would be put on the US/Biden to restrain Israel and sensing a crack on their relationship with Israel at this critical time would mean a strategic win for the terrorists.

There is everything wrong with bombing a hospital with civilians even if there are militants hiding there
i just laugh at these talks, do you know the number of woke lefties across the west and even in israel shouting human right crap and the likes

Are you not surprised it is even a democrat govt that is standing more with israel at this time

Biden wasnt even in best terms with bibi until the need arose unlike trump.

its about regional security first and that partnership with their biggest ally comes first regardless of sentiments

If israel dont get it right then they are also at risk, so they can talk about human right for saying sake but would still back them behind scene

Honestly decisive decisions arent pretty

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
BigTableShaker:

If na like this every Country handled terrorists, we will be living in Peace now.
I swear to God.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Gainman: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Coronavirus1:

Pack well inside Hospital are they shooting rocket from the hospital. Pure wickedness
shut up. Go in internet. It has been revealed has responsible for d strike dat killed Palestinians in d hospital
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Mrkindness: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Serves them right. They coordinate their missile attacks from Mosques, Schools, and Hospitals thinking that Israel won't strike because it will be immoral. Una dey mad! Weyrey la fi'n wo weyrey. Una go see crazyy!
Baba are you really a Mafia in Ringroad Ibadan somebody run me Street in bodija can you help.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Omoawoke2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Iamzik:

Good question!

The hamas you are supportin has built tunnels under hospitals, schools, mosques and even churches from where they launch their rockets into Israel and then quickly retreat because they think that Israel will not want to bomb these civic locations for fear of what the media will say.

Well newsflash!!! Israel warned that this specific hospital should be vacated and everyone in southern Gaza should head to the North but Hamas stopped civilians from leaving because they need them as sitting ducks and human shields.

Tell your darling Palestinian "civilians" with rockets to head North else this is just reggae. Blue is on the way

I guess when your beloved lord and savior Israelite finish bombing innocent people, you should go there and eat them

Bloody cannibal

And I’m not supporting Hamas nor Israelites, I’m only talking of humanity here

Where’s your humanity while you type on your phone and innocent people are dying.
Shame on you, and like I said, go and eat their dead flesh since you so much like burning flesh

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Thonee(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hamas are using civilians as a protective shield.
They fire rockets from civilian building, schools and hospitals, mumu people.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by BoldBrainz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
McStoic:

Nothing dey turn anything. Keep kwayet

Go and tell your village head to keep quiet. Agbaya!
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ttobizz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Not making any sense, please.

Of course I'm not because I didn't say " go hamas"

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Mrkindness: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

Hamas hijacked the hospital Isreal is aware of this.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by CoronaVirusPro: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Fvck Israel!
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by McStoic(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chetas81:
ISRAEL TO THE WORLD, YOU CAN KILLED THE OWNER OF YOUR WATER AND YOUR ELECTRICITY, THE WAY HAMAKILLED BURN ISRAEL CITIZEN INSIDE THEIR CAR,IDF SOLDIERS SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL BY TURN THE GAZA INTO WATER 💧 I WONDER WHAT BRING BLOOD INTO ISLAMIC RELIGION,MY FATHER WAS A CLARIC IN A BIG MUSQUE IN EKITI STATE, BUT, I TOLD MY FATHER TO COUNT ME OUT OF THE RELIGION

Nice of you bro
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by salykely(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
TUANKU:
Those MEN in the pics are definitely not patients of the hospital.
HAMAS has a history of using hospitals and schools as launching points for their rockets into Israel…and Jews have a good memory for history.

U keep repeating this lie that Hamas uses humans as shield to fire rockets. This is a wicked lie. Hamas has shown severally that they fire their missiles from bushes and farms which they access through tunnels. What u really don't know is that Israel is fustrated that it can't hunt down Hamas, the reason why that frustration is visited on civilians.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Thegamingorca(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Babeis:
They were warned severally but Hamas asked them to stay back so that they can use them as human shield. Now e don red. Death to all terrorists!

The hospital is not in northern Gaza. Read the post again
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by GENES11S: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
onuman:

Carnage. Israel must avoid this. Murdering human beings for the sake of warfare is criminal.

But Hamas can murder innocent human beings abi?

Until you people learn to condem terrorists, there is no end to this innocent killings.

Because terrorists gain courage when you celebrate them. Wickedness grows when people celebrate crime.

The best thing is for the innocent ones to listen to Israel and vacate Gaza for now.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by ceejayluv(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Aremson14:
It’s amazing how people can justify bombing of a hospital even Hitler did not desicrate hospitals… I just hope people know that there is a higher percentage of Christians in Palestine. I know for sure majority of the daft commenters here do not know this
Don't make Hitler look like an angel, abeg... Hitler leveled London - schools and hospitals included - during the blitzkrieg without prior warning. Not to talk of starving and killing millions of men women and children in concentration camps.

4 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Warmaterial(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
Hamas keeps using civilians as shield,while they fire rockets from their shield..
It's about the survival of the state of Israel,not appeasing the psychotic mindset of terrorist...
They will soon learn that Israel is not the US,they don't pamper terrorist or terrorist sympathizers...
Nothing you say online will affect how Israel sees this war.hate them or love them,na your wahala be that…. I also think that this is the best time for hamas to force a ceasefire from Israel.But then the question is,If the UN demands a ceasefire from Israel,who will call hamas to ceasefire,thereby halting the rocked launching from hamas.because if hamas doesn’t stop throwing rockets at Israel,Israel will not stop…. this hospital has probably been treating wounded hamas fighters
see how u dey reason like cow, brainwashed mofo, anything Israeli whether good or bad brainwashed religious mofos like you will always support.

Study, learn about histories they won't
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by J3susFr3ak: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
doctokwus:
In as much as there is collective angts in the civilised world to the horrific terrorist attack by Hamas,Israel should not lose that goodwill by equally barbaric,unwarranted attack on Hospitals and indeed other civilian places of refuge.
Even if Hamas is using those places as staging points,as Isreal likes to use as reason for these attacks,no justification exists for killing innocent people for a single Hamas militant or hideout,none at all.
Goodwill can easily turn in this fast paced world of internet and social media.Israel is playing into the hands of Hamas

I am sorry...but they were warned repeatedly. Again and again with flyers. Hamas, just like most Islamic terrorists that prey on the weak here in Nigeria are not man enough to face their equals mano-o-mano. They pick the weak and sick as a pure PR move to tarnsish Israel as the evil one...which sounds like a joke. Thankfully, Israel's military has shown very great restraint so far. Turn the shoes around, Hamas would gleefuly bomb the civilian Jews to ashes and oblivion and as susual share cakes and sweets in the streets to celebrate the death of the Jew.

If Israel had to whimpishly rely on the so called world's "Goodwill" when dealing with senseless brainwashed Sharia pawns breeding more out of control death-lust hell-bound pawns--Israel might as well soon cease to exist. Can you rememner it took the world a VERY LONG time to even admit that Hitler's mass murders and gas chambers existed. The US at the time even denied a Jewish refeugee ship from dismounting on US shores only to send the same ship back to Europe where these Jews met their deaths in the gas chambers.

The Evil surrounding Israel makes Hitler's hate and venom look like a boyscout. And that same Evil is also poking tentacles even here in Nigeria. Look at tthe weak Nigerian response to terror and you understand why like virus in a toilet bowl, Islamic terrorism is very comfortable here.

The more moral army is the one who has shown great restraint and responsibilty so far....and that is not Hamas and their puppeteers from Iran.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by misreal(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Coronavirus1:

of course israel has denied it.So let’s say say blew up their own people.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Coronavirus1: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
of course israel has denied it.So let’s say say blew up their own people.
Not possible to blew their own people you know it
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by BreakingNews21: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Once upon a time mothers of the three religions used to babysit each others children and everyone lived in peace together.

WHAT DID PALESTINE LOOK LIKE IN 1896?

https://hummusforthought.com/2014/02/11/what-did-palestine-look-like-in-1896/

" A film footage of Palestine in 1896 was recently published online thanks to Lobster Films. It shows Palestinians of all faiths – Christians, Jews and Muslims – living side by side, and praying side by side. I transcribed the narration below."

Palestine 1896

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vaIK8wlAl0
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by bdon123(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Ordinary for you to vacate your residence, na trouble for you.
So you tell vulnerable people in millions to vacate within one week and leave their land of birth to a place of nowhere

How convenient

Perhaps you are extremely daft
U are d daft one.u are an islamic xtremist with cow brains.they were asked to leave to south gaza ....n yes,my country at war i will leave my house n go to a safe zone nt try to shield hamas terrorist. Why is it difficult for xtremist like u to value human life.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Ab0bii: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Assetosky:

What if you were in coma in the hospital
Even if i'm in fullstop, it is the duty of my relatives to move me out of that danger zone. We in far away naija got information that place will be bombed, what is the need to stay there sir? Some things are avoidable
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by greggng: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
There us always going ti be serious consequences for attacking isreal people in there home land . The way isreal decided to punish her enemies is left for them . There enemies didn't give them any notice before they butchered innocent isrealites. The big question is this ...Will this service as deterrent to hamas ? The answer is no cos the vowed to eliminate isreal on earth . In this case there is no solution to this issue....and there will.never be any solution. Even if isreal agree to the two state agreement ...this people will still wat more . I bet you on the next 6 months after this incident ...hamas will still attack isreal and when isreal retaliate in a brutal way ...The outcry continues...One thing remains certain ...isreal has no other place to call there home . They can never live thst promise land which God gave them .No.mstter the amount of forces against them her enemies will.suffer defeat . United nation wint do anything cos they no that isreal is the victim

The Palestinian people will not achieve any head way by using terrorist to attack isreal
..they will suffer more .
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by TNORWAY: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a war crime by isreal. A genocide. The world must sanction isreal now.

Isreal killing innocent civilians instead of the Hamas .

Im glad that those that dies are resting peacefully with their Virginia.

They have received their rewards as promised by prophet Muhammad (Peace be unto the prophet) their Virginia.

Insha Allah isreal will weep and sorrow
Islamic terrorist killed 2 persons yesterday...what do you have to say.? Jihadistz?

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by Noblemanonpoint: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This right here.. Just this.. Might be the reason this war takes a whole new turn.

Who drops bombs on hospitals? This is the mindless carnage Christians are supporting in the name of one stupid biblical god of Israelites.

How then are you bastards different from the muslims you label terrorists?

They were warned to vacate that hospital severally. They came out and said no.
What people don't understand is that Israel is actually fighting this war for their existence. They are surrounded by Arabs whose dream is to See them cease to exist. They are intentional about their survival.

These Muslims are pathetic & despicable beings, everywhere around the world they keep shielding terrorists raised from their Islamic doctrines giving them a safe platform to cause terror and recoil because they're their "Islamic brothers" and some of them a secret sympathizers to these terrorist because they're killing Kifirs most of the time. Islam is simply the scourge of the earth. It doesn't take a wise person to even see that. Shielding of terrorist by host Muslim communities, It's happens even in Nigeria.

Israel should waste anyone shielding terrorists.
They should evacuate to the north Gaza, they're jokers.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by BoboNogoDie: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
Or deh
Keep analysis nonsense you know nothing about. Nigerian Christians seems like the daftest and ignorant set of fools alive.
Most of you don't know the difference between Jews and Christians.
Re: Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials by IreneChidi(f): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
olril17:

e pain you ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces / World War III Trends, Memes (Photo) / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.