Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,436 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Reasons Why You Keep Attracting Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Keep Attracting Married Men (338 Views)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Keep Attracting Married Men by Drizzplan: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
1. You prefer 'already made' men

If you tend to be drawn to financially successful men who already have their lives in order, you may find that such men are often married.

While not all financially stable men are married, finding a single man in this category can be challenging.

Be open to the idea that a man may be working on his career and personal life, even if he's not yet reached a high level of financial success.

2. You prefer older men

If you have a strong attraction to significantly older men, be aware that a substantial portion of older men may be married.

To avoid complications, it's important to conduct due diligence in such relationships.

Ensure open and honest communication to ascertain their marital status and intentions.

Read more: https://africalevel.com/reasons-why-you-keep-attracting-married-men/

(1) (Reply)

Which Skills Or Bussiness Is Better In This Economy / What Is Love / Igbo Lady Shows Off Gifts And Credit Alert From Hausa Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.