Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,694 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization (42668 Views)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shiโ€™ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by CharleyBright(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Emu4life:
Israel just dey choke Hamas like they once choke one "Lord and Personal Savior" grin
I bet if these Jewish savages grab him this Century, they would have injected Sulphuric Acid into his Craniumcheesycheesy

Pathetic soul.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by MrUchenna1(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
BLACK AND WHITE CLEARLY SEPARATED
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Good one. Let the supporting countries lined up. I hate terrorist. I donโ€™t know why they derived Joy in killing innocent souls. I like those countries that are against them. Majority of Muslims supporting Hamas , especially in Nigeria are bunch of hypocrites. Bokoharam is killing innocent souls in the north, they canโ€™t raise their voices but rather stand for Palestine. Some of them even go to the extent telling us that Israel are land grabber, even if Israelite grabbed their land, does it mean that by killing the innocent souls would solved the matter. Hamas are living on time bomb.

Here on nairaland, some hypocrites are bunch of fools, telling knows that Israel are the wicked people.

In Bible, it says that at the end of the world, many nations would stand against Israel and at the end Israel would triumph.
I am not in support of terrorism but the West you are supporting today created the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Larryndelaw:
I was expecting BIaFra republic to be among countries that is supporting isreal
They claim to be Jews according to Nnamdi CowNU.... people that doesn't know their history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by damosade(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Even the supporters that disagree will still want to go to usa,Canada, Australia.. sane country

1 Like

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

Nigeria too under Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

If you support Hamas that means you are a terrorist.

Allow Israel to wipe out terrorists from Israel lands and restore it to agricultural plantation the way it was.

So that the world can have a surplus and also eat bountifully Nigeria too can afford good food since hunger is finishing their citizens off before they can have the strength to talk about Palestine's origin and history.

For now, we need food from Israeli lands to feed the nation.

Hamas can go to the red sea of Egypt and develop it.
So na from Israel you wan bigin to get food? Many of una dey sick.

2 Likes

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by id4sho(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
I was thinking Nigeria would be on the list of allies after the show of shame exhibited by some izlamic maggotz in Abuja last week
Nigeria is USA/UK allies
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by abdulkayus(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2023
Timoleon:
Those same countries backed Apartheid in South Africa, labeled the ANC a terrorists organization for struggling for a free South Africa, labeled Nelson Mandela a Terrorist up till 2008, 9 years after he had been president of South Africa.

Go figure.

That is for u that have a broad mind. Mosslt peeps here are ignorant or sheer hypocrisy. Anyone that the West don't like, they call the person or organization terrorist whereby they the West are the biggest terrorist and biggest sponsor of terrorism, but cos they have the media, they can change narrative as they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by MadamExcellency: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
Countries that recognize ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ Hamas as a terrorist organization:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ European Union
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ Paraguay
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States

State allies:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran
๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ Syria

https:///stats_feed/status/1712748604413051097?s=20

European Union is not a country. They are 27 Countries.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by abdulkayus(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2023
Iamzik:

How Many people did Mandela slaughter?
Did he launch rockets on the whites or kidnap them?

How did he achieve freedom for SA? Tell us

But he was called a terrorist by the same Westerns that u called ur god.
Try to have an unbiased mind and think

3 Likes

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by theforemost: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2023
It's all lies. They always call you terrorist when you dont allow them enslave you. Why don't you leave Palestine and let's see who the terrorist is?
Both Hamas and Zion are terrorists both in opposite sides.
Hamas is bad but Zion is worst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by uunwanaobong3: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ European Union
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ Paraguay
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States

State allies:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran
๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ Syria

I am surprised by the inclusion of Paraguay, I don't think that Paraguay should be on that list.

The rest of the countries are American slave countries as usual, I am even surprised that South Korea and New Zealand are not on the list.
All the countries listed above except Paraguay, America controls their foreign policies, military, economy and their lives, so this list is not a surprise.

These same slave countries and their leader USA also jointly called Nelson Mandela a terrorist...... These countries are so stupid that they decided to call themselves COLLECTIVE WEST. Just like Mandela, if they call you a terrorist, it is like a batch of honor for you because you are certainly challenging them.

The only recognized terrorist are the one the United Nations tag as such

2 Likes

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by clinician2x: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2023
The correct caption should be

Countries that recognize Islam as a religion of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Jagabanarmy: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
I was thinking Nigeria would be on the list of allies after the show of shame exhibited by some izlamic maggotz in Abuja last week
Don't mind them.. let them go to Gaza and help them. Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its history
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by famology(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Dem no even get better allies. Mtcheeeew
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hananfine: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Which set of people invade another country and massacred thausands of people in a certain community in the country and take dozens hostage? Who does that if not a terrorist group?

U Muslims re truly potential terrorist. It's funny how u guys support terrorism. A reasonable Muslim will support Palestinians not Hamas.

American invaded Iraq and killed million of innocent and yet they are call TERRORIST.

AMERICAN ARE 80% CHRISTIAN THEREFORE CHRISTIAN ARE TERRORIST AS WELL. EVU

1 Like

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Winsome574: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2023
only a few countries? Hamas should be recognised globally as a terrorist group
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sunnyski: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2023
Whalis:
We miss Buhari. Nigeria would have joined allies.

Nonsense!

But your mumuslims are still the ones there.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by vastolord4(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

I'm I still in Nigeria ? Boss, please what happened last week?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by CoronaVirusPro: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2023
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia- Killed natives to occupy land
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada- Killed natives to occupy land
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ European Union- Enslaved, killed, raped, and colonized Africans
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel- Killing natives
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom- Enslaved, killed, raped, stole, and colonized Africans
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States- Killed natives to occupy land
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by lexy2014: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2023
tuzeriouz:
France, I can't find it
who are those that make up EU?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Idaytesj29(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2023
TimFisher2:
undecided

Nigeria too under Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

If you support Hamas that means you are a terrorist.

Allow Israel to wipe out terrorists from Israel lands and restore it to agricultural plantation the way it was.

So that the world can have a surplus and also eat bountifully Nigeria too can afford good food since hunger is finishing their citizens off before they can have the strength to talk about Palestine's origin and history.

For now, we need food from Israeli lands to feed the nation.

Hamas can go to the red sea of Egypt and develop it.

What has Hamas as a terror group done that Israel and USA has not done? you hypocrites.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Numerouno94(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Hananfine:

American invaded Iraq and killed million of innocent and yet they are call TERRORIST.

AMERICAN ARE 80% CHRISTIAN THEREFORE CHRISTIAN ARE TERRORIST AS WELL. EVU

Stop asking me stupid questions read ur history. If u don't know wat Saddam Hussein was up to wit his WMD plans then it's not my fault. Bloody terrorists.

Ur lots re pathetic. If a Christian president comes onboard in Nigeria and finally put an end to Boko Haram, u guys will start shouting that Boko Haram is not a terrorist organization but freedom fighters. Na only God fit help Una.gringrin
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Idaytesj29(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Don't mind them.. let them go to Gaza and help them. Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its history

Israel will go into Gaza, fight and fight, Palestinians will still be there and the terror group Hamas will still be there.

Billions spent, lives lost, grief continues and problem remained unsolved.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Myer(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Hamas by definition means passion/enthusiasm/zeal.
As good as zeal/passion is, it is very delicate and dangerous.

Zeal is born out of love or hate.
It will make you a freedom fighter or a terrorist.
It will make you a good person or an evil person.

The Zeal of Saul of Tarsus made him a fighter for the God of Israel but a terrorist against Christ and murderer of Christians, not realizing he was fighting against the same God. Until he finally found Grace and encountered Christ personally.

Sadly Nigeria has her own "Hamas" groups- IPOB (Unknown Gunmen) and Boko Haram.

My God deliver us all from religious zeal.passion/fanatism. That we may know and understand God experientially and His Peace and Love and His Purpose as we understand His Plans across Times and Seasons.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Idaytesj29(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Stop asking me stupid questions read ur history. If u don't know wat Saddam Hussein was up to wit his WMD plans then it's not my fault. Bloody terrorists.

Ur lots re pathetic. If a Christian president comes onboard in Nigeria and finally put an end to Boko Haram, u guys will start shouting that Boko Haram is not a terrorist organization but freedom fighters. Na only God fit help Una.gringrin

Where was the Weapon of Mass Destruction?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Idaytesj29(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2023
Myer:

Hamas by definition means passion/enthusiasm/zeal.
As good as zeal/passion is, it is very delicate and dangerous.

Zeal is born out of love or hate.
It will make you a freedom fighter or a terrorist.
It will make you a good person or an evil person.

The Zeal of Saul of Tarsus made him a fighter for the God of Israel but a terrorist against Christ and murderer of Christians, not realizing he was fighting against the same God. Until he finally found Grace and encountered Christ personally.

Sadly Nigeria has her own "Hamas" groups- IPOB (Unknown Gunmen) and Boko Haram.

My God deliver us all from religious zeal.passion/fanatism. That we may know and understand God experientially and His Peace and Love and His Purpose as we understand His Plans across Times and Seasons.

This is wrong. you are not telling the truth. Go and read about this crisis and stop thinking it's your religion vs theirs.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by youngchukky(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2023
India : Hindus vs Muslims
Israel : Jews vs Muslims
Europe and America : Christians vs Muslims
Myammer : Buddhist vs Muslims
Bangladesh : Hindus vs Muslims (Rohingya)
Middle East : Shia Muslims vs Sunni Muslims
Nigeria : Christians vs Muslims
Pakistan : Muslims vs Muslims
Pakistan : Christians/Hindus vs Muslims
Afghanistan : Muslims vs Muslims
Nepal : Hindu vs Muslims
And they say Islam is the most peaceful religion
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by smileyoo: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
it's also not surprising that Nigeria do not recognize Hamas as a terrorist organization. also noted that there is no any OIC countries that recognize Hamas as a terrorist organization, though they witness the persistent needless killings of innocent civilians by Hamas in their various conflicts with the Israeli nation.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Henry22(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ European Union
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡พ Paraguay
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ United States

State allies:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran
๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ Syria

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Algeria
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran
๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Qatar
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ Syria

But why have they closed Thier borders to to Palestinian refugees since the war began?...yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by junketer(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2023
Oboy, Africa no matter at all. Zero regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda. / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House / Obama Arrives Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.