Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization (42622 Views)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Chetas81(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2023
NIGERIAN CITIZEN BLIND TO TACKLE THE HOMELAND PROBLEM , PREFER TO FIGHT EACH OTHER OVER ABROAD PROBLEMS, ISRAEL DON'T KNOW YOU, HAMAS DON'T KNOW YOU
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by uunwanaobong3: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:

European Union is not a country. They are 27 Countries.

U can as well call EU a country because the so call slave 27 countries that make up the EU does not have independent foreign policies and direction or a strong military. Even when they all come together under EU, they are all whole heartedly dependent on America for their daily living. The entire EU are so stupid that if America asked them to destroy themselves, they will gladly do it without asking a question.

Even as poor as Nigeria and Africa is, America can never command us the way they are commanding EU...... I feel sorry for Europe. Weak and submissive leadership has destroy them, when I see historical great countries, cities and kingdoms like Lisbon, Greece, Cyprus, Rome, Prague, Paris etc becoming a slave to a country that has just been in existence less than 400 years ago, I feel sorry for a lazy generation of Europeans who doesn't know their place in the world. Even China, India and Russia are beginning to see Europeans as unserious people. For example, if any country have problem with Europeans like in Ukraine, you don't speak with the EU because they are useless, instead you speak with their master AMERICA, from there, America will pass order to the EU.
So EU has become irrelevant, that is why I see them as a country.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by IbileIfe: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2023
I'm a Palestinian in the West Bank. Hamas Alone Is Responsible for Any Bloodshed in Gaza

"Now, Hamas uses my brothers and sisters in Gaza as human shields, hiding their weapons in hospitals, schools and mosques, and embedding their terror fighters among women, children, the elderly and families. This is all by design. They don't want peace; they want Gazans to die in a propaganda victory over Israel.

Hamas showed us that it truly knows no bounds when it murdered over 1,400 Israelis—rape and torture have been detected in 80 percent of the bodies, including children. It injured another 4,000, and took 200 captives to Gaza last week. These unprovoked attacks all took place in peaceful communities that are part of Israel proper, not areas in question for my people like settlements."
https://www.newsweek.com/im-palestinian-west-bank-hamas-alone-responsible-any-bloodshed-gaza-opinion-1835360#:~:text=Now%2C%20Hamas%20uses,people%20like%20settlements.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Deeprooted: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
I was thinking Nigeria would be on the list of allies after the show of shame exhibited by some izlamic maggotz in Abuja last week

Nigeria has been infested by those unfortunate maggots!!!
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Numerouno94(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Where was the Weapon of Mass Destruction?

Iraq and now wit Saddam Hussein in heaven wit 77 virgins.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by TimFisher2: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Idaytesj29:

What has Hamas as a terror group done that Israel and USA has not done? you hypocrites.

Butchering innocent women and children while shouting Allah Akbar.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Everfrank(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Only their governments support the apartheid state of Israel Those are states that have been dominated by Jews. You don't criticism them in those countries.
If you want to see how how ordinary people feel about Israel then go to Tik Tok.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by olusogo: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Hamas are fighting Islamic war don't be deceived by their propaganda

All of their supporters and sympathisers are all Muslims and Muslim affiliated.

They rejoice when their rockets destroy isreal by cry victim when isreal respond.

Even in the last one hour they are still firing hundreds of rockets into isreali territory of ashkelon and
ashdod...hamas are evil don't pity them

Even if life of Hamas are not matter to us, the life of children, women, aged people and those receiving treatment at Hospital and bombed by Israel in revenge of attacks by Hamas matter to us. We are human. The blood of everyone who is unarmed matters to us.
Israel should look for Hamas and kill them all and not becoming beast by killing the innocent Palestinians.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by mp3ree: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emu4life:
Israel just dey choke Hamas like they once choke one "Lord and Personal Savior" grin
I bet if these Jewish savages grab him this Century, they would have injected Sulphuric Acid into his Craniumcheesycheesy

You be mumu, you this Islamic terrorist,dey sarcastically dey insult your MuhamMAD
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by TimFisher2: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sillymoderators:

So na from Israel you wan bigin to get food? Many of una dey sick.

Which one wey your country done produce?

Maybe you still dey eat Mama thank you..na why you don't wetin dey happen.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Myer(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Idaytesj29:

This is wrong. you are not telling the truth. Go and read about this crisis and stop thinking it's your religion vs theirs.
Read it again and realize I was neither for nor against any religion.

Hamas is passionate/zealous/fanatic for their God and their people, the Palestinians/Philistines.
Israel is likewise passionate/zealous for their God and their people.

Palestinians and Israelites/Jews have agreed through the Abraham Accords to coexist peacefully. Hamas is a group within Palestine who rose against the excesses of Israel. Kind of like Boko Haram against Christians, or IPOB against the Nigerian government.

The zeal/passion of Hamas is what drove them to attack Israel and in retaliation Israel who is way powerful than they are has been decimating them ever since.

It is difficult to blame the Palestinians for supporting Hamas as it seems they are fighting for their God and their cause.
But there are better and diplomatic ways and measures to Issue resolution which other countries in similar condition has adopted and which is working for them.
It is really sad to watch history repeat itself in this vicious cycle. But then again, this was all prophesied in the bible. Both parties are suffering for their rejection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. This is a hard saying but Truth is some times a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by mp3ree: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:
Underneath the Al aqsa mosque, is the temple of Jarusalem. A holy site of the Jews.

Al Aqsa was built on top of the Jewish holy site, temporarily erasing that part of history.

You wouldn't demolish the Al aqsa in order to bring back the Jewish temple, but this is evidence that the Jews were here even before Islam was conceived.

They built the mosque on top the Jewish temple's ruin to hide true ownership of the land .

1 Like

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by ragakaer(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Good one. Let the supporting countries lined up. I hate terrorist. I don’t know why they derived Joy in killing innocent souls. I like those countries that are against them. Majority of Muslims supporting Hamas , especially in Nigeria are bunch of hypocrites. Bokoharam is killing innocent souls in the north, they can’t raise their voices but rather stand for Palestine. Some of them even go to the extent telling us that Israel are land grabber, even if Israelite grabbed their land, does it mean that by killing the innocent souls would solved the matter. Hamas are living on time bomb.

Here on nairaland, some hypocrites are bunch of fools, telling knows that Israel are the wicked people.

In Bible, it says that at the end of the world, many nations would stand against Israel and at the end Israel would triumph.

Quite evident that you are christian but without knowledge of Christianity. Their are more Christians in Palestine than in Israel and thier has not been fight between them and Muslim Palestinians. Know this and be wiser.
Ask why Israel have been tormenting Palestinians both Muslims and christians. Know as well that Boko Haram is what affects Muslim more than anyone else. It is not a religion thin.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by ragakaer(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Hamas are fighting Islamic war don't be deceived by their propaganda

All of their supporters and sympathisers are all Muslims and Muslim affiliated.

They rejoice when their rockets destroy isreal by cry victim when isreal respond.

Even in the last one hour they are still firing hundreds of rockets into isreali territory of ashkelon and ashdod...hamas are evil don't pity them
U need to learn what causes their war
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Bahamas95(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Not just Hamas, I regard all Islamic countries as terrorists/potential terrorists.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Idaytesj29(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
TimFisher2:

Butchering innocent women and children while shouting Allah Akbar.

Both have done same.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
TimFisher2:

Which one wey your country done produce?

Maybe you still dey eat Mama thank you..na why you don't wetin dey happen.
Wetin Israel dey produce? Food scarcity dey Nigeria?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Miracle2020: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Whalis:
We miss Buhari. Nigeria would have joined allies.
atleast he is not a coward. The chief pretender is not saying anything
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Miracle2020:
atleast he is not a coward. The chief pretender is not saying anything
Of all the problem in Nigeria na Israel go be Tinubu problem? Wetin concern una with Israel when your own house is on fire 🔥?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by DeepSight(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hollusilva28:

In Bible, it says that at the end of the world, many nations would stand against Israel and at the end Israel would triumph.

You mean you are using a book written by Jews to conclude that Jews are right in this matter and will triumph. Well done.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by investigator007: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
So Saudi Arabia don't see Pakistan as an ally? Politics eh? 😂
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Daystar7: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why is Al Aqsa mosque built on the Solomon temple in Jerusalem?? Honest answers pls
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Daystar7: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeepSight:

You mean you are using a book written by Jews to conclude that Jews are right in this matter and will triumph. Well done.

So the Bible is now just a book written by Jews but if someone say about ur paedophilic rag tag terrorist prophet Muhammad you'll shout blasphemy and start killing for him. Islam is a problem to the world
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
soccerlite:

Which land

It's just envy that have degenerated into hatred then terrorism

They are surprised Israel are too blessed -intelligence, pragmatic and creative

They Israel to be begging for food they way they beg un for food

If it's oil that is there now, they will Israel wants to steal their oil
Exactly Israel is blessed and favour by God.

But I want peace from both parties.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
alobright17:
keep that yeye book called Bible out of this because even 80% of Israelites don't have time for fraud book called Bible.

Israel is not a Christian country either . Why we African Christians like to lie to ourselves?

Like I said , continue deceiving yourself, you mean HOLY BOOK. Your eyes will soon clear. Everything is happening in front of you. You ain’t see nothing yet, big shocker is still coming
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I am not in support of terrorism but the West you are supporting today created the terrorist.
Like you were there, when they created it. Continue deceiving yourself and defending terrorists called Hamas
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by bewla(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Good one. Let the supporting countries lined up. I hate terrorist. I don’t know why they derived Joy in killing innocent souls. I like those countries that are against them. Majority of Muslims supporting Hamas , especially in Nigeria are bunch of hypocrites. Bokoharam is killing innocent souls in the north, they can’t raise their voices but rather stand for Palestine. Some of them even go to the extent telling us that Israel are land grabber, even if Israelite grabbed their land, does it mean that by killing the innocent souls would solved the matter. Hamas are living on time bomb.

Here on nairaland, some hypocrites are bunch of fools, telling knows that Israel are the wicked people.

so you told

Less i forget add South Africa to allies
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
ragakaer:

Quite evident that you are christian but without knowledge of Christianity. Their are more Christians in Palestine than in Israel and thier has not been fight between them and Muslim Palestinians. Know this and be wiser.
Ask why Israel have been tormenting Palestinians both Muslims and christians. Know as well that Boko Haram is what affects Muslim more than anyone else. It is not a religion thin.
Yes am a Christian. Nothing concern me about Christians in Israel & Palestine. We are not talking about religious ish here. Why would someone wake up & decide to take another person life without thinking twice. You all want Israel to fold hands and crying about their loss, the case is opposite. I pity lost innocent souls and the one that would still affect in future.

On bokoharam issues, I did my project on it back then 2011, do you know that bokoharam started killing lot of Christians in the north then, but at some points bokoharam started killing Christian and Muslim. I condone the barbaric act. When USA army came to Nigeria during GEJ regime to help , they went back after 2weeks saying bokoharam are our brothers and sisters living among us. Do we Nigerians for once protest and shut down Nigeria? Capital No, nobody cares

Stop deceiving yourself on religious ish. I have no time for that. If you kill someone and you will be kill too. I don’t care who you’re. Thats the law of nature
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by DeepSight(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daystar7:

So the Bible is now just a book written by Jews but if someone say about ur paedophilic rag tag terrorist prophet Muhammad you'll shout blasphemy and start killing for him. Islam is a problem to the world

So tired of this simplistic reasoning on Nairaland. Criticize Tinubu and you must be Ibo. Criticize Obi and you must be Yoruba. Criticize Israel and you must be Muslim.

My dear, I am not Muslim: I dissociate myself completely from all of these religions.

What I gave you was just logic: it doesn't make sense to use a Jewish book to justify Jews. Especially when that Jewish book is full of genocidal injunctions. Read 1 Samuel Chapter 15 for example.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
bewla:
so you told

Less i forget add South Africa to allies
I don’t care. Na you sabi. You hate the truth. But another motherfucker people killing innocent souls you all celebrating. Now the reverse is the case. I’m not here to fight religious ish. I don’t have time.

Majority of things been invented in this world are Christians that did it.

We want peace in this world , but if you kill someone , be ready to be kill too. Example in Belgium incident on Monday, a guy from Algeria killed two people and he was killed too yesterday morning, no time for nonsense
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Ozommadu: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
ragakaer:

U need to learn what causes their war

Whatever caused it has been abandoned...what we have now is a religious war
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Ozommadu: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
olusogo:

Even if life of Hamas are not matter to us, the life of children, women, aged people and those receiving treatment at Hospital and bombed by Israel in revenge of attacks by Hamas matter to us. We are human. The blood of everyone who is unarmed matters to us.
Israel should look for Hamas and kill them all and not becoming beast by killing the innocent Palestinians.

Tell hamas to stop using innocent children and women as shield, to stop coordinating attacks from hospital and social environments.

Stop playing hide and seek dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda. / Russia Builds Turkey's First Ever Nuclear Power Plant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.