Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization (42670 Views)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by omu4364(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Timoleon:
Those same countries backed Apartheid in South Africa, labeled the ANC a terrorists organization for struggling for a free South Africa, labeled Nelson Mandela a Terrorist up till 2008, 9 years after he had been president of South Africa.

Go figure.

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Coronavirus1: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Hamas are fighting Islamic war don't be deceived by their propaganda
For peace Palestinian need to have their own country side by side with Israel if any one trow bomb then we shall know the real terrorist.
All of their supporters and sympathisers are all Muslims and Muslim affiliated.

They rejoice when their rockets destroy isreal by cry victim when isreal respond.

Even in the last one hour they are still firing hundreds of rockets into isreali territory of ashkelon and ashdod...hamas are evil don't pity them
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Daystar7: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeepSight:

So tired of this simplistic reasoning on Nairaland. Criticize Tinubu and you must be Ibo. Criticize Obi and you must be Yoruba. Criticize Israel and you must be Muslim.

My dear, I am not Muslim: I dissociate myself completely from all of these religions.

What I gave you was just logic: it doesn't make sense to use a Jewish book to justify Jews. Especially when that Jewish book is full of genocidal injunctions. Read 1 Samuel Chapter 15 for example.

I can't and won't spare you any of my time if you consider the bible to be just a Jewish book yet quote a passage out of it to massage ur own ego. Only a fool say there's no God. Bye
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by adams123: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lordbinsmar:
grin

MOOselime pipu and terrorism are inseparable. all of them are potential terrorist depending on their level of extremism.

Including the potential ones that won't like this comment.

Anyone supporting Nnamdi KANU is also a terrorist
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Emu4life(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bmaster:
u are trying hard to belittle the christian Jesus,we know.buh we won't fight for him, because we know him as a strong God that can fight for himself,
Buh can this also be said of your Mohammed and Allah ?
You guys always fight and protect his image because you guys knows he is a weakling grin
A weakling is someone who cries while being hanged on a treegrin
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Emu4life(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
mp3ree:

You be mumu, you this Islamic terrorist,dey sarcastically dey insult your MuhamMAD
What part of my statement is wrong?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Emu4life(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
CharleyBright:

Pathetic soul.
I didn't tell a lie, and you know it.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by DeepSight(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daystar7:

I can't and won't spare you any of my time if you consider the bible to be just a Jewish book yet quote a passage out of it to massage ur own ego. Only a fool say there's no God. Bye

One really has to question your literacy. For you assume too many things. First you call me a Muslim when I am not. Next you conclude from what I wrote that I am an atheist. When I am not.

It's evident that you lack understanding in life. Maybe you are still a kid or in your impatient twenties, but I will advise you to calm down in order to understand things. That a person says he dissociates himself from religion does not automatically make him an atheist. And I am not an atheist. I believe God exists.

Now finally, if you are unable to read your own scripture, that also says a great deal about you. And it's very typical of religious people. They have a habit of ignoring passages in their scripture that they find uncomfortable.

Good luck ol boy. Your life, your choice.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Spandau: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Whalis:
We miss Buhari. Nigeria would have joined allies.

Because Buhari owns Nigeria, abi?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Spandau: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
makjo900:
Which means they aren't a terrorist group. This is a just western coloration and propaganda.

OK, they're armed robbers, abi?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by alobright17(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Like I said , continue deceiving yourself, you mean HOLY BOOK. Your eyes will soon clear. Everything is happening in front of you. You ain’t see nothing yet, big shocker is still coming
since your forefathers wee born even your ancestors they kept hearing same yeye empty threat .the year 2000 many mugus like you believed that the world is coming to end .

What other thing will happen worse than slave trade erra ,did you actually read how human were treated then ? Your yeye God was blind then or what happened then wasn't bad enough,

How many souls died during first and second world War? Biafra war nko .abeg shift one side with this fraud God and book white men enslaved you with .

If you die your own world is over apart from that no God anywhere that is coming to judge you .I used believe such nonsense before.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by GENES11S: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
tuzeriouz:
France, I can't find it

France is there. It is part of the European union. The union consist of 27 countries.

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by prizeless(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
See the kind countries wey dey support Hamas
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Like you were there, when they created it. Continue deceiving yourself and defending terrorists called Hamas
How old are you? What do you know about history? So for all the things your know in your life you were there when it happened.
Do you have to be somewhere to know when something happened? You that knows what happened where you there when Hamas did the bombing?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Spandau: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emu4life:

The word 'Terrorist' not longer hold much significance
Nelson Mandela was called Terrorist by the same nations above even though he was fighting for his people.
The Nigerian Government is calling IPOB terrorists even when bandits are more deadly.
It's just a Terminology thrown around by any Drunkard nowadays cheesy

The most unfortunate thing about Nigeria had been being paired together with the Muslim North. Th3y even see themselves as Arabs( so funny). The peoples of the NC and South are like cockroaches to them. They hate us all. One of the solutions to this problem, if Nigeria will continue to be one is to kill off the Fulanis and their sympathizers in the North.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Spandau: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
prizeless:
See the kind countries wey dey support Hamas
If not that their hands are tied, the Fulani/ Kanuri North would have included Nigeria as ally.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Spandau: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sillymoderators:

How old are you? What do you know about history? So for all the things your know in your life you were there when it happened.
Do you have to be somewhere to know when something happened? You that knows what happened where you there when Hamas did the bombing?

History didn't start in 1948. If you must talk about recent history, start from 70AD. That will give you a broader perspective to things.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Spandau: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emu4life:

A weakling is someone who cries while being hanged on a treegrin

And a strong man is the one who curses while being hanged on a tree, right?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Spandau:

History didn't start in 1948. If you must talk about recent history, start from 70AD. That will give you a broader perspective to things.
Where did I mention to you that history started in 1948?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sillymoderators:

continue deceiving yourself. Come to boxing ring to ask me for my age, son of a gun. Crying foul is the work of Muslims. They hate to take half of what they dish out to people
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sillymoderators:

continue deceiving yourself. Come to boxing ring to ask me for my age, son of a gun. Crying foul is the work of Muslims. They hate to take half of what they dish out to people
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
alobright17:
since your forefathers wee born even your ancestors they kept hearing same yeye empty threat .the year 2000 many mugus like you believed that the world is coming to end .

What other thing will happen worse than slave trade erra ,did you actually read how human were treated then ? Your yeye God was blind then or what happened then wasn't bad enough,

How many souls died during first and second world War? Biafra war nko .abeg shift one side with this fraud God and book white men enslaved you with .

If you die your own world is over apart from that no God anywhere that is coming to judge you .I used believe such nonsense before.

motherfucker is teaching me history not knowing i was a Political scientist from top private university back then 2011. Idiot like you thought everyone online was born around 2000. For your info I was born in 80s. Check my page well. If you’re sure of yourself, let’s find time to video chat and teach ourselves history. Omo iran ki iran.

I don’t have issue with whatever gods your served. If you kill a person, you will be kill too. Hard lesson for you
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by makjo900: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Which set of people invade another country and massacre thausands of people in a certain community in the country and take dozens hostage? Who does that if not a terrorist group?

U Muslims re truly potential terrorist. It's funny how u guys support terrorism. A reasonable Muslim will support Palestinians not Hamas.

You are fuc.king dumb, to the Palestinians israeal is their country and NOT another country. Terrorists like you will cry if IPOB is called terrorists but can quickly label anybody else terrorist.

Who is Hamas? That's what you should ask yourself. Hamas the the the little boys that their fathers, uncles, grand fathers, brothers etc died while fighting their struggles.

You are plain st.upid like your likes
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by makjo900: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Judge. U don judge now now now. Oga abeg go find something eat, this matter norbe your mate. You can check TV music section or better still animal world but i don't nairaland has it. You be yoruba abi? Pls wait they will soon post praises of Tinubu, so that you go comment, u hear? Good

You wrote pile of nonsense. Obviously you are fine mentally
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by BigBizzy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
If yeye buhari was still president... Nigeria would have been an ally
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by TheGift: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
ISLAMBAD:
I was thinking Nigeria would be on the list of allies after the show of shame exhibited by some izlamic maggotz in Abuja last week

Please stop this hateful language you never know where it might lead. That is how Rwanda started , by someone from one group calling another group of people “cockroaches”
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by gabbytabby: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's counter productive to equate Hamas to all Palestinian same way one does not equate IPOB to Igbo.

Israel needs to show restraint unless it will continue to assist Hamas with recruitment.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Exceed15: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Even Afghanistan too.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Numerouno94(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
makjo900:

You are fuc.king dumb, to the Palestinians israeal is their country and NOT another country. Terrorists like you will cry if IPOB is called terrorists but can quickly label anybody else terrorist.

Who is Hamas? That's what you should ask yourself. Hamas the the the little boys that their fathers, uncles, grand fathers, brothers etc died while fighting their struggles.

You are plain st.upid like your likes

U re a fool. Foolish head slamming terrorists. U terrorists have allowed religion to cloud ur senses. Are u aware that Palestine rejected the two-state solution on 5 different occasions in the past? Offcos u wouldn't knw because terrorism has occupied ur head that u can't read history.

Instead of ranting like a billy goat pls take the next flight to Gaza to help ur bastard terrorist brothers. Even Egypt a Muslim nation has refused to open it's borders for Palestinians because they knw how troublesome they re and re filled wit terrorist.

U re a fvking head slamming bastard. Israel will continue to massacre ur bastards terrorist brothers and there's absolutely nothing u can do abt it.

If ur angry jux hug a live transformer or drink sniper. Goat.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by makjo900: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

U re a fool. Foolish head slamming terrorists. U terrorists have allowed religion to cloud ur senses. Are u aware that Palestine rejected the two-state solution on 5 different occasions in the past? Offcos u wouldn't knw because terrorism has occupied ur head that u can't read history.

Instead of ranting like a billy goat pls take the next flight to Gaza to help ur bastard terrorist brothers. Even Egypt a Muslim nation has refused to open it's borders for Palestinians because they knw how troublesome they re and re filled wit terrorist.

U re a fvking head slamming bastard. Israel will continue to massacre ur bastards terrorist brothers and there's absolutely nothing u can do abt it.

If ur angry jux hug a live transformer or drink sniper. Goat.

You are just backing like a hungry dog on heat.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Daystar7: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
DeepSight:

One really has to question your literacy. For you assume too many things. First you call me a Muslim when I am not. Next you conclude from what I wrote that I am an atheist. When I am not.

It's evident that you lack understanding in life. Maybe you are still a kid or in your impatient twenties, but I will advise you to calm down in order to understand things. That a person says he dissociates himself from religion does not automatically make him an atheist. And I am not an atheist. I believe God exists.

Now finally, if you are unable to read your own scripture, that also says a great deal about you. And it's very typical of religious people. They have a habit of ignoring passages in their scripture that they find uncomfortable.

Good luck ol boy. Your life, your choice.

Shut the Bleep up and get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda. / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House / Obama Arrives Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.