Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization (42665 Views)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
it shows your level of maturity. I believe in God through his words in the Bible. The same thing with Muslims as Quran they believed in. Live and let live. Don’t live a life that would affect others.

Am on break that’s why, I have your time to replied back
OLODO! How about people that doesn't believe in either Bible or Quran? Mr maturity! Upon all your wealth and assets you still dey do per hour work!... lmao 😂🤣 I thought you own Tesla 😄😄
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
using laughing emoji shows i have been wasting my time on senseless boy like you. Offspring of terrorist” who are violence in nature “ is calling me a terrorist just because I told the bitter truth.

Let me tell you, if to say Nigeria government legalized gun for every citizen, I will tell you boldly we wouldn’t have a living Muslims inside Nigeria again, because you all will be the one to start what you can’t finish. Always shedding crocodile tears . Christians are friendly people that tolerate any kinds of behaviors , that why you all be misbehaving anyhow.

I would have gun you down, if to say you bring your evil terrorist act to my side. Eye for Eye, no time for nonsense
Look at someone that claim he has Muslims in his family chai! Are the Muslims in your family terrorists? Look at how you just stereotype everybody! You are even a KILLER! You don't even understand the principles of Christianity! ...... Honestly you are truly a terrorist! But you will be killed before your start killing people, you are worst than Hamas! Thueh!!
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
i ain’t give a damn about you, cos I ready know your stand on these issues. Send your number and let call u. I can’t drop my int number here, u supposed to comprehend on that. I promise to give you a call, if you’re ready. Just test me.

At least, I know you have no regards towards elderly ones. It shows who you’re. A senseless boy like you. Get a life
You can't drop your number here but I should drop mine...you no well at all!
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Whalis:
We miss Buhari. Nigeria would have joined allies.
grin grin grin Nairaland! U guys won't kill me
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Call me
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
using laughing emoji shows i have been wasting my time on senseless boy like you. Offspring of terrorist” who are violence in nature “ is calling me a terrorist just because I told the bitter truth.

Let me tell you, if to say Nigeria government legalized gun for every citizen, I will tell you boldly we wouldn’t have a living Muslims inside Nigeria again, because you all will be the one to start what you can’t finish. Always shedding crocodile tears . Christians are friendly people that tolerate any kinds of behaviors , that why you all be misbehaving anyhow.

I would have gun you down, if to say you bring your evil terrorist act to my side. Eye for Eye, no time for nonsense
Your mata reach to laugh 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 because you just dey stress yourself! See as dey press your mumu button 😂😂😂😂 the thing dey sweet me....
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Look at someone that claim he has Muslims in his family chai! Are the Muslims in your family terrorists? Look at how you just stereotype everybody! You are even a KILLER! You don't even understand the principles of Christianity! ...... Honestly you are truly a terrorist! But you will be killed before your start killing people, you are worst than Hamas! Thueh!!
I laughed. Yes they are violence people like you , but we find a way to tolerate their behaviors. Because we were taught to be friendly with our enemies.

Death to all terrorist like you
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
+1 (980) 267-2120 call me & let’s find a way to lecture ourselves
Chai terrorist don drop North Carolina number. Ok I will save your number as terrorist!
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Your mata reach to laugh 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 because you just dey stress yourself! See as dey press your mumu button 😂😂😂😂 the thing dey sweet me....
lol guy man wet no well
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
I laughed. Yes they are violence people like you , but we find a way to tolerate their behaviors. Because we were taught to be friendly with our enemies.

Death to all terrorist like you
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣😂 dammm you nigger!
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
lol guy man wet no well
Las las we go be friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=Sillymoderators post=126501863]
Chai terrorist don drop North Carolina number. Ok I will save your number as terrorist![/quote ] yes call me that’s my location. I told you ain’t real before, if you’re sure of yourself call me
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Las las we go be friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣
call me and let’s chat know each other well
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=Hollusilva28 post=126501889][/quote]
I called no response! cheesy cheesy you sure say na your real number?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
I called going to voicemail.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hollusilva28:
I sent text messages.
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Hollusilva28(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I called going to voicemail.
Nice talking to you brother mi. May God be with us
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by alobright17(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Hollusilva28:
motherfucker is teaching me history not knowing i was a Political scientist from top private university back then 2011. Idiot like you thought everyone online was born around 2000. For your info I was born in 80s. Check my page well. If you’re sure of yourself, let’s find time to video chat and teach ourselves history. Omo iran ki iran.

I don’t have issue with whatever gods your served. If you kill a person, you will be kill too. Hard lesson for you

You're just a noise maker , so you must kill a person before you will be killed does it mean the person you killed did killed someone that's why he or she was also killed ? With all your history claim see how dumb you sounded las Las

I asked again what happened to your ancestors in terms of slavery was it not bad enough for Your yeye God to react ?
Re: See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization by Sillymoderators: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Hollusilva28:
Nice talking to you brother mi. May God be with us
Amen! You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda. / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House / Obama Arrives Kenya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.