Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military (38150 Views)

10 To 50 People Were Killed At Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital - European Intelligence / Gaza: Many Killed In Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital Bombing - Palestine Officials / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by ojobek: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
You are not even ashamed to use America Iraq war in your analysis where America claimed there were weapons of mass destruction but until today no weapon is find.
almarthins:

What if Israel is actually saying the truth. Hamas wet no think of the consequence of attacking Israel, now dey play victim card. I no trust those Arab.

I remember America Iraq war, when succide bomb hit the Muslims, dem no dey too noice am. But America fire one person by mistake. You go see them shout up and down like say them care about life so much.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
You must be very stupid for saying your father is not smart, Israel has been killing innocent civilians since 1948 till date it’s only the gullible people like you who just recently know about the war can be easily deceived or manipulated by the Mainstream media 😂😂
goat do u know more than isreali military..they denied it go and force the attack on them..fvck u ..idiot
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by TNORWAY: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
clinician2x:

Israel de stupld for rocket that islamic terrorists misfires and score own goal?
U de mad ni?
I just left Twitter...I have seen alot of convincing clips....it a misfire form the rocket.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Emaprince: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:

Low thinking ibo man your land and my land no pass Africa and southern Nigeria

They won't even give your black ass visa to visit this places
MUMU...ofcourse you wouldn't want to go to middle East where your fellow Islamic terrorists abound. You would rather pick an American visa to go an enjoy a life of freedom. But small thing you will express your hatred for the same America. Hypocrite
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Otobong3374(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

grin grin grin grin

Shameless jews

A land without Oil and Gas

A Land without Gold

A land without Coal deposits

A land without Uranium, Lithium or cobalt

A semi desert with poor agricultural yeild

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

Stop wailing boy
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by MadamExcellency: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Aljazeera Network

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Sillymoderators: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gainman:
have u heard from hamas to come out to debunk it
Time will tell, moreover Israel has been saying that they will blow the hospital.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by liasmiram2567: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
sslcrypt:
Please where's the footage of Israel rockets? A government arm of Hamas claims is Israel and all you dumb fk believe them. It's obvious egyot, Turkey, Russia and china have eyes in the sky. These are the ones that can confirm if it's Israel, all you dumbest useless idioooooots accusing Israel are just worthless like the dead Hamas terrorist.

You are more dumb than the dumbess. Do you think Isreal will accept that it hit the hospital? This is what happened when an Al Jazeera reporter was shot by an Isreali soldier and Isreal refused to accept responsibility.The Zionist lying machine is well known.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by siraj1402(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
Israel is on a long thing unless you don't allow those children witnessing this to grow up, they are potential terrorist. Someone you kill is dad and mom with the siblings in his presence.
What I si even the purpose of isre6in the mis of Arab nations if not a land grapper? Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Palestine and the rest are Arab.
Time will tell as Palestine has no where to go but you are breading a strong enemies against yourself and you want to remain there?
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by cassyrooy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Memoirs:
Israel don learn bad thing sha
They think we don't know 🤣
Palestinians/Hamas did it to pin blame on Israel.

Oh! Israel attacked it country on the 7th of October and killed and kidnapped almost 2k people and was chanting Allah Akbar with their mutilated bodies so that they can attack Gaza, you well so?
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by friday2011(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
I knew isreal will not do such a thing,the real enemies of the Palestinian people is Hamas.

The truth will eventually come out.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by greggng: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THESE ISRAELITES DEY VERY STUPID SHA

I NO BLAME DEM.....NA PHARAOH I BLAME WEY LET MY PEOPLE GO

It shows that you are naive . He tried several times to keep them behind . When he started receiving woto woto from.God ...he was forced to let them go . Any nation fighting isreal will receive woto woto .
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Bigchristo: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
TNORWAY:
just go 9n Twitter and see for yourself.
I am following a journalist directly from the source I don’t need Twitter, I can also show you some of the information posted on Twitter in regard to this check attached files

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Kingbuhari(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

They have literally fought and killed themselves from the days of Solomon, David, Moses, Adolf Hitler and PM Netayahun over a tiny piece of shitty land with horrible weather and poor soil texture

but their foreign reserves is over 500 billion for population of just 9 million people that means every head in Israel worth a fortune... G
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by cassyrooy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:
cool

Shameless jews

A Land without Gold

Leave it for them.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by friday2011(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
liasmiram2567:

You are more dumb than the dumbess. Do you think Isreal will accept that it hit the hospital? This is what happened when an Al Jazeera reporter was shot by an Isreali soldier and Isreal refused to accept responsibility.The Zionist lying machine is well known.

Oga, rest...go and rest, that hospital bombing was not carried out by isreal.

Prove me wrong between now and tomorrow.

The truth will surface.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Bigchristo: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
osazsky:
goat do u know more than isreali military..they denied it go and force the attack on them..fvck u ..idiot
they can only deceive gullible fools like you who bank on mainstream media news 😂😂😂

Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by udemzyudex(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
I knew it, I know Israel pro life unlike hamas.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Emaprince: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
MS247:

Dumb dummy

More of your brother are in UAE Qatar Oman

I see them every like savages
But a Muslim like you will never want to be seen in other Islamic countries cos you know there is never anything good about you guys. You are even scared you may lose your hand in those countries. Ewu
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by amigo1088: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
socialmediaman:
NATO describes how and why Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields: https://www.nairaland.com/7880670/nato-strategic-communications-hamas-use

and you trust nato?

SHAME!
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Jman06(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
Israel must not go soft on those terrorists!

He who prizes must pay!

When Hamas launched the first attack and killed hundreds of innocent Israeli civilians, they were hailed by the Muslim bigots. Why are they now playing the victim cards?

UN must not fall for the victim mentality being shown by the terrorist Hamas. Israel must be supported by all to wipe out Gaza once and for all. Never pamper terrorists!
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm still imagining how Samson killed 1000 philistine with a jawbone of an ass in a day....
I wonder o grin grin😂🤣
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Emaprince: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
they can only deceive gullible fools like you who bank on mainstream media news 😂😂😂
It was a misfire from Islamic jihadist in Palestine. By tomorrow, you will get the full picture.

The coward islam9c fighters are operating near hospitals and schools...and incidence like this is inevitable
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Luckysbab: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Desammyst:
It's well. All I know is that God is with the state of Israel.

Of course, cos that's what your pastor says. Fish brain.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Luckysbab: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
robinfemi:
When God is with you, enemies will do themselves cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you fools were just celebrating earlier how it was justified for Israel to carry out the attack?

To be honest, you folks are the reason why politicians continue to hold this country to ransome. Your brains have been reduced to almost non-functional by your pastors.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by AskProf: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Memoirs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by almarthins(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
ojobek:
You are not even ashamed to use America Iraq war in your analysis where America claimed there were weapons of mass destruction but until today no weapon is find.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lest not forget how it all started.

Ooh ashame of the truth.? I remember when this whole weapon of mass destruction started. Saddam Hussein was boasting he has weapon but alas he was just doing so to make him self relevant.
Who dey use psychology pass those Arabs?

When hamas go attack Israel, how many Palestinian condemn hamas? For this war nobody be saint.
I no dey support evil.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by Banjoramos(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Another Israel lies to cover their crime against Palestinians just like the claim that Hamas beheaded 40 babies. But one day truth shall prevail.
Re: Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military by KingRabota: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
My own na the 200 foreskins . Must have been a lot of angry gfs and wives

oluseyiforjesus:
I'm still imagining how Samson killed 1000 philistine with a jaw of an ass in a day....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents / Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.