Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. (5496 Views)

I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by NewManFred(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2023
Life is a sick joke and we are all unwilling participants.

We all like to think we are special. As if our lives have some meaning. But in the end, we are all the play toys of death, being preserved and grown, until the day it decides to take us.

I've watched so many people die and seen so many dead bodies on documentaries and social media that I've become so disillusioned from life. All those people just like you, thought they had a purpose. Thought they were special; that someone out there was looking out for them. They had goals, dreams and aspirations.

But they were nothing but mere biological puppets. No different from the chickens we see on our streets everyday; created with the purpose to eat, breed and die. And everything they do in between only serves to propagate this sick joke.

Take a paper and a pen and write down all the things you want to achieve in life. Most of you will die before you achieve all of them. The few who are 'lucky' to achieve all will immediately feel a sinking emptiness after they do. Then will they realize that the joy and happiness they felt they'd get is only fleeting and quickly replaced by the need to do more. And they will keep chasing that 'more' until they die.

Sit back and look at the world. Pick a history book and read. Watch some war documentaries. Human life is fleeting and painful. It's all a big joke and whosoever created this world is not just psychopathic, but also sadistic.

The only constant in life is suffering. Nobody ever attains true happiness. What we experience is an illusion of happiness that gets washed away few seconds later by the rushing streams of reality.

What do you think makes you happy? Money? Well how much? The more money you make the more money you'll want to make and the harder you'll work to make sure the money remains. You'll still be sucked in an endless circle of money chasing.

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will haunt you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels _horny and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.
And everyday we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

The luckiest people on Earth are the babies that die during delivery. At least they didn't get to participate in this sick, twisted joke called life.

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
God is not a sick twisted being. Lucky to be stillborn at birth ? And who says such a soul couldnt reincarnate into another womb across the planet ?

We must detach excessive zeal for things, this way we can enjoy each moment, savor the air we breathe, enjoy the water we drink. Life is best for eating, drinking and taking things a step at a time

Now, i sense your frustration. The daily troubles of life and all of lifs stress from childhood to grave and it all feels empty.

Whats the purpose to come with bright ideas, end up in a rat race and die trying to reach them.

First of all, those people you saw dead and you felt had over flated sense of importance but yet were ordinary werent ordinary. Not in the slightest. Many people get killed both in the real sense and destinally so they do not achieve destiny.

Pur goal isnt life on earth. But the aftermath of this plane. If you had remaiend in the world before this and you were to move from there to eternity from life before earth, you wont have the gists to share woth others when everyone begins to talk about their lifetime on earth

We all were blank slates in The Creator, we came here to be expressed, to find meaning, to fill up the soul, gather experiences, get nourshed by these experiences as we then transition into more fuller experiences than we would have had in prelife without coming here.

Life is not a waste andafter death you would realize even the smallest kind acts you did were noted and would be repaid. So accumulate as much good will with each passing day and stop overworrying and trying to find deep meaning in everything

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by NewManFred(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wujio:
God is not a sick twisted being. Lucky to be stillborn at birth ? And who says such a soul couldnt reincarnate into another womb across the planet ?

We must detach excessive zeal for things, this way we can enjoy each moment, savor the air we breathe, enjoy the water we drink. Life is best for eating, drinking and taking things a step at a time

Whatever being that created this world and allows everything that goes on to thrive, is nothing but a pure sadistic psychopath.

We are all in a prison. But the most efficient prisons are the ones where the prisoners don't even know they are in prison.

If reincarnation is true, then it even makes the sick joke called life even sicker. Not only do you suffer and chase shadows until you die, you reincarnate in another body and repeat the same process without memory of your previous suffering. This is even worse than what I described earlier. It's the recycling of meaninglessly

No one ever enjoys any moment. It's a lie fed to us. As long as we have unmet needs and unfulfilled desires, as long as we we have lost loved ones and suffered heartbreaks, the unfulfillment and pain from these always hovers over our minds even when we are 'enjoying a moment'

Eating, drinking and taking things a step at a time is the same things animals do repeatedly everyday. We aren't any different. The only difference is that we have the ability to see just how meaningless it all is.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
NewManFred:

Whatever being that created this world and allows everything that goes on to thrive, is nothing but a pure sadistic psychopath.

We are all in a prison. But the most efficient prisons are the ones where the prisoners don't even know they are in prison.

If reincarnation is true, then it even makes the diçk home called life even sicker. Not only do you suffer and Chase shadows until you die, you reincarnate in another body and repeat the same process. This is even worse than I described. It's the recycling meaninglessly

No one ever enjoys any moment. It's a lie fed to us. As long as we have unmet needs and unfulfilled desires, as long as we we have lost loved ones and suffered heartbreaks, the unfulfillment and pain from these at always hovers over our minds even when we are 'enjoying a moment'

Eating, drinking and taking things a step at a time is the same things animals do repeatedly everyday. We aren't any different. The only difference is that we have the ability to see just how meaningless it all is.

Be careful. Every keystroke and imagination is known to God

Its best not to always speak from grief anytime youre grieved. You will get the rest of the answers you seek in the afterlife. God didnt create this oresebt workd as it is presently the way it is. Sin destroyed the original form and plan hence God cabt be on trial concerning this

Deal with your expectations

Note. It is not also the will of God for you to be in the rat race from birth to death. Often times sufffering is caused by mistakes and eerors from obeself or parents. That cant be credited to God's account. The world is big. Find a plan and a working system and work toeards it. This is better than blind complaints about the hardness of life

If we all dont go through hard times. How can God knows who truly loves Him and who is just out to use Him.

Build a plan for a good life and learn to stop to complain !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by NewManFred(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wujio:

Be careful. Every keystroke and imagination is known to God

Its best not to always speak from grief anytime youre grieved. You will get the rest of the answers you seek in the afterlife. God didnt create this oresebt workd as it is presently the way it is. Sin destroyed the original form and plan hence God cabt be on trial concerning this

Deal with your expectations

Why should I be careful to speak the truth? You are speaking from fear and this fear forms a mist over your eyes, preventing you from seeing what's right in front of you..

You think I am afraid of calling the creator of this world a sadistic psychopath? I'm not. What's the worst that can happen? I end up dead? I'm not afraid of death. It's the same fate that the people who worship this creator face everyday. I will still die even if I keep shut.

If anything, this creator is proud of me because unlike majority of you, I can see through the bullshit and see it for what it truly is. No creator is ever proud of stupid creatures who can't examine the harsh truths of reality and just live everyday like mindless robots.

I'm not speaking from grief. I'm speaking from a place of honestly after watching people dying everyday and more being born to meet the same fate.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
NewManFred:

Why should I be careful to speak the truth? You are speaking from fear and this fear forms a mist over your eyes, preventing you from seeing what's right in front of you..

You think I am afraid of calling the creator of this world a sadistic psychopath? I'm not. What's the worst that can happen? I end up dead? I'm not afraid of death. It's the same fate that the people who worship this creator face everyday. I will still die even if I keep shut.

If anything, this creator is proud of me because unlike majority of you, I can see through the bullshit and see it for what it truly is. No creator is ever proud of stupid creatures who can't examine the harsh truths of reality and just live everyday like mindless robots.

I'm not speaking from grief. I'm speaking from a place of honestly after watching people dying everyday and more being born to meet the same fate.

Have you seen or experienced hell?

Have you seen how dreadful the queue, interviewing and screensing after death is?

Have you withessed the countenance of angels in judgement ?

When you have exprienced these things you can understand well enough to advice me. Until then, be careful of any negative thing you direct at God. Dont say you didnt meet someone who warned you about it.

Little child. Death. Dead. You obviously dont know God. You havent known him well enough thats why you sound this way. I will pardon your naivety.

I repeat vuild a life you desire to lead and stick with your plan. God didnt committ anyone to a robotic life. He never did and would never do euch. Before you go on attacking the integrity of God, you should first direct your attacks to the systemic abuses created by mankind and not God. Your employers and governmenatal officers designed workforce and co. Keeo God out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by NewManFred(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Wujio:

Have you seen how dreadful the queue, interviewing and screensing after death is?

When you have exprienced these things you can understand well enough to advice me. Until then, be careful of any negative thing you direct at God. Dont say you didnt meet someone who warned you about it.

Little child. Death. Dead. You obviously dont know God. You havent known him well enough thats why you sound this way. I will pardon your naivety.

I repeat vuild a life you desire to lead and stick with your plan. God didnt committ anyone to a robotic life. He never did and would never do euch. Before you go on attacking the integrity of God, you should first direct your attacks to the systemic abuses created by mankind and not God.

Listen to yourself. Asking me if I've seen things that you yourself haven't seen and can't provide any concrete evidence for

I didn't create this thread to discuss religion. And when I refer to the creator I refer not to a particular God of a particular religion but to whichever creator anyone believes despite his religion

But since you are clearly speaking from a Christian perspective, I will respond in that respect.

If your God created this sick place called Earth and still prepared an ever worse place called hell to torture people forever despite the severity of their crimes, not even taking into consideration the environments they grew up in or the personalities and brains that were born with that they didn't choose for themeslves, then that God is definitely a sadistic being and confirms everything I've been saying.

What being tortures people in fire for eternity? Can you torture humans in fire for even 10 minutes straight? Of course you can't. Because you have compassion and empathy, something your God clearly doesn't have.

The only people who torture people endlessly are sadistic psychopaths who derive pleasure from watching people suffer.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Evolutionism: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
It's good to know you have woken up!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Raalsalghul: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
I agree 100%.

Like Pansophist will say, enjoy your time and leave.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by NewManFred(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Raalsalghul:
I agree 100%.

Like Pansophist will say, enjoy your time and leave.

The problem is there is no enjoyment. Only pain, fear, unfulfillment, struggle and suffering.

Whatever enjoyment you think you experience will be immediately extinguished by the overwhelming harsh pressures of life.

11 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Diego35M: 3:48am On Oct 18, 2023
I've been thinking about this All My Life... Suicide is not a bad thing

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Myer(m): 4:21am On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

I appreciate your honesty. God values our sincerity.
Every thing you have shared here is true. Except putting the blame on the Creator/God.

When the reality of life hits one, it's overwhelming.
I perceive you were raised in a Christian home from your little references to the Christian God.

The Christian God is the Creator.
You have to Know Him personally to understand life.
You have to know him to understand the enemy of mankind- Satan whom you should blame and not God.
You have to know why the Creator created the heavens and earth and every thing in them. This is what we call Purpose. As Myles Monroe rightly posited, Where Purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.

If you do not know the purpose of Nairaland, you will misuse it as many do. You may not realise that many are getting jobs, getting educated, getting saved, getting business contracts, etc here.

You may not understand that Seun Osewa is the owner and not the mods.
You may even blame the mods for what another member of Nairaland like you and I did.
You may blame Seun for being scammed on NL.
You may blame Seun for being banned where as you were banned by an antispam bot.

Life is how you see/view/perceive it based on the knowledge/unserstanding/Mindset you have.

I have been in your shoes and I believe any one who is sincere and has a good heart must experience this religious quagmire and question it.
It's OK to question things and to ask God questions.
But it's not OK to question God. The difference is in how you present your questions.

You have asked very cogent questions and God Himself in His Mercy and Grace will grant you answers as you seek to know the Truth in Jesus name.
And you will come to understand it all and be Grateful to God and for God.

God bless and favor you.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Oboto700(m): 4:54am On Oct 18, 2023
This one go soon die grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Rilwizy: 5:03am On Oct 18, 2023
I really love your illustration

7 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Holla911(m): 5:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Hmmm!
Very insightful view of reality.
I think life would have been meaningful without greed. Unfortunately, greed is a core ingredient in life circles.
It’s deeper than the words…

6 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Brandiebird: 5:35am On Oct 18, 2023
What is this one ranting about? You get work? You got money? Do you have a home? Abeg KYS if you don’t want to play by the rules of life! We are animals and we do have to procreate and move humanity forward otherwise get high, Bleep bitches and die! You taking life too serious. Use the time you have to act instead of using it to think. You haven’t discovered anything new, you’re just butt hurt at reality so grow up and move on. Or… KYS it’s that simple.

6 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Jakumo(m): 5:38am On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

We all like to think we are special. As if our lives have some meaning. But in the end, we are all the play toys of death, being preserved and grown, until the day it decides to take us.

I've watched so many people die and seen so many dead bodies on documentaries and social media that I've become so disillusioned from life. All those people just like you, thought they had a purpose. Thought they were special; that someone out there was looking out for them. They had goals, dreams and aspirations.

But they were nothing but mere biological puppets. No different from the chickens we see on our streets everyday; created with the purpose to eat, breed and die. And everything they do in between only serves to propagate this sick joke.

Take a paper and a pen and write down all the things you want to achieve in life. Most of you will die before you achieve all of them. The few who are 'lucky' to achieve all will immediately feel a sinking emptiness after they do. Then will they realize that the joy and happiness they felt they'd get is only fleeting and quickly replaced by the need to do more. And they will keep chasing that 'more' until they die.

Sit back and look at the world. Pick a history book and read. Watch some war documentaries. Human life is fleeting and painful. It's all a big joke and whosoever created this world is not just psychopathic, but also sadistic.

The only constant in life is suffering. Nobody ever attains true happiness. What we experience is an illusion of happiness that gets washed away few seconds later by the rushing streams of reality.

What do you think makes you happy? Money? Well how much? The more money you make the more money you'll want to make and the harder you'll work to make sure the money remains. You'll still be sucked in an endless circle of money chasing.

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will hover over you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels Hot and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

Me Me Me. We are so obsessed with ourselves and our stupid needs and desires that we fail to see what's before our eyes. We are all in some sick twisted game designed by a sick twisted being, and none of us will get out alive.
And everyday we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

The luckiest people on Earth are the babies that die during delivery. At least they didn't get to participate in this sick, twisted joke called life.

Despite my having no credentials as a mental health expert, a perusal of the above writeup paints the writer as a clinically depressed individual who is clearly suicidal and could at some point take their own life. There is not one single shred of positive thought evident in the above diatribe, which dwells on the writer's bitter resignation to accept sadness and rage as a lifetime's abiding philosophies.

Life is what you make it. If you see only negative aspects of everything about you, then logically your descent into despair will naturally follow, with the very real possibility that such a complete abandonment of hope will ultimately lead to self-harm or suicide. All the best with your doom and gloom, NewManFred. As for me I am about to hang pipe to a smoking hot 22-year old woman whose delectable and super sexy physique could easily ignite a civil war.

7 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Geovanni412(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Myer:

I appreciate your honesty. God values our sincerity.
Every thing you have shared here is true. Except putting the blame on the Creator/God.

When the reality of life hits one, it's overwhelming.
I perceive you were raised in a Christian home from your little references to the Christian God.

The Christian God is the Creator.
You have to Know Him personally to understand life.
You have to know him to understand the enemy of mankind- Satan whom you should blame and not God.
You have to know why the Creator created the heavens and earth and every thing in them. This is what we call Purpose. As Myles Monroe rightly posited, Where Purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.

If you do not know the purpose of Nairaland, you will misuse it as many do. You may not realise that many are getting jobs, getting educated, getting saved, getting business contracts, etc here.

You may not understand that Seun Osewa is the owner and not the mods.
You may even blame the mods for what another member of Nairaland like you and I did.
You may blame Seun for being scammed on NL.
You may blame Seun for being banned where as you were banned by an antispam bot.

Life is how you see/view/perceive it based on the knowledge/unserstanding/Mindset you have.

I have been in your shoes and I believe any one who is sincere and has a good heart must experience this religious quagmire and question it.
It's OK to question things and to ask God questions.
But it's not OK to question God. The difference is in how you present your questions.

You have asked very cogent questions and God Himself in His Mercy and Grace will grant you answers as you seek to know the Truth in Jesus name.
And you will come to understand it all and be Grateful to God and for God.

God bless and favor you.

Well spoken, comrade

Think about this.

Why are some people born disabled and poor while others are born into wealthy families?

Would you be a Christian if you had the wealth and opulence of the Arabs and all you had to do was stay loyal to the faith of Islam?

What crime did Uriah commit for him to be slain by King David?

Does Good always triumph over evil or is it just sth we say to console ourselves?

Thinking of these things is enough to make op reach the conclusion that this life is a sick game that only a crazy being could have made.

But I think that would be the wrong way to look at things..

To understand what sth is, you must understand what it is not.

For op, NewManFred to understand that God means well ,he needs to understand the consequences of aligning with darkness or the devil.

If there are people actively seeking for little children to kill for rituals or to defile to gain power, would you rather be neutral and get slaughtered or align with God and stand a chance if he decides you can overcome the situation?

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Geovanni412(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

The problem is there is no enjoyment. Only pain, fear, unfulfillment, struggle and suffering.

Whatever enjoyment you think you experience will be immediately extinguished by the overwhelming harsh pressures of life.

Here's a suggestion....

Join a boxing gym or some fight gym

There is sth therapeutic about fighting

Listen to Sean Strickland, he experienced stuff worse than whatever you feel you are going through mentally now but he is a ufc champ right now.

https://youtube.com/shorts/j0diJkqGcPc?si=uifm6eHq6Zl_dor7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Buj92hER8?si=ecI3FYoDTx8hx30M

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Geovanni412(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Diego35M:

It depends on how you look at it

Have you ever seen someone dying of cancer and in pain?

What can you say to them?

That they shouldn't kill themselves or that the pain will pass?

Of course not, you know that such statements are bullshit.

If the end of life is death, then what makes it wrong to skip to the end of the movie?

The only logical reason to not commit suicide is the fear of the unknown

We do not know what happens when we die

If you commit suicide to escape suffering only to find yourself in a place of 100x more suffering, it definitely was not worth it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

Listen to yourself. Asking me if I've seen things that you yourself haven't seen and can't provide any concrete evidence for

I didn't create this thread to discuss religion. And when I refer to the creator I refer not to a particular God of a particular religion but to whichever creator anyone believes despite his religion

But since you are clearly speaking from a Christian perspective, I will respond in that respect.

If your God created this sick place called Earth and still prepared an ever worse place called hell to torture people forever despite the severity of their crimes, not even taking into consideration the environments they grew up in or the personalities and brains that were born with that they didn't choose for themeslves, then that God is definitely a sadistic being and confirms everything I've been saying.

What being tortures people in fire for eternity? Can you torture humans in fire for even 10 minutes straight? Of course you can't. Because you have compassion and empathy, something your God clearly doesn't have.

The only people who torture people endlessly are sadistic psychopaths who derive pleasure from watching people suffer.

Smh. Be careful speaking your forceful words

Peace

1 Like

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Jakumo:

Despite my having no credentials as a mental health expert, a perusal of the above writeup paints the writer as a clinically depressed individual who is clearly suicidal and could at some point take their own life. There is not one single shred of positive thought evident in the above diatribe, which dwells on the writer's bitter resignation to accept sadness and rage as a lifetime's abiding philosophies.

Life is what you make it. If you see only negative aspects of everything about you, then logically your descent into despair will naturally follow, with the very real possibility that such a complete abandonment of hope will ultimately lead to self-harm or suicide. All the best with your doom and gloom, NewManFred. As for me I am about to hang pipe to a smoking hot 22-year old woman whose delectable and super sexy physique could easily ignite a civil war.

Excellent

a perusal of the above writeup paints the writer as a clinically depressed individual who is clearly suicidal and could at some point take their own life. There is not one single shred of positive thought evident in the above diatribe, which dwells on the writer's bitter resignation to accept sadness and rage as a lifetime's abiding philosophies.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by smalldivk111: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2023
Wujio:

I repeat vuild a life you desire to lead and stick with your plan. God didnt committ anyone to a robotic life. He never did and would never do euch. Before you go on attacking the integrity of God, you should first direct your attacks to the systemic abuses created by mankind and not God. Your employers and governmenatal officers designed workforce and co. Keeo God out of it.

You are just a religious fool I would have blocked you if nairaland had a block button

Religion has blinded you idiot

12 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by smalldivk111: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Life is a joke
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Walehelt(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2023
A man who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2023
smalldivk111:

You are just a religious fool I would have blocked you if nairaland had a block button

Religion has blinded you idiot

You can never be my mate. I Won't indulge you. Five minutes after death, your arrogance will be humbled. Kid
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by CaveAdullam: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2023
This is a beautiful post.

I have sat down for many moments, had thoughts about life, and asked questions about life and the only resonating answer is that life is meaningless!

All the pain leads to death.
All the struggles lead to death.
All the suffering leads to death.
The joy and pleasures lead to death.
The careless attitude leads to death.
The cautious life leads to death.

It all ends in death; an inevitable reality we seem to push aside that will cease our breath one day in the future.

It is a painful one because you can't decide to become immobile, thoughtless, and inert despite this reality.
You'll still be moved to act because we are under the magic spell of the universe and struggle for Oxygen - an element that sustains the meaningless life.

No matter the rationalization we come up with, it all ends in death.

And if so, why struggle and cause ourselves pain on the road to death?

The better rationale that seems to override this meaninglessness is to show love for mankind and enjoy the beautiful side of the universe.

We know we will all die someday and that life is meaningless. But along the way, we can make it easier by an expression of love.

So, our purpose on earth is not to manifest unseen dimensions, create innovations, or be the best in any area we find ourselves.

Our purpose is to make life easy through these achievements on the road to death.

It's a sad reality.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Wujio: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2023
CaveAdullam:
This is a beautiful post.

I have sat down for many moments, had thoughts about life, and asked questions about life and the only resonating answer is that life is meaningless!

All the pain leads to death.
All the struggles lead to death.
All the suffering leads to death.
The joy and pleasures lead to death.
The careless attitude leads to death.
The cautious life leads to death.

It all ends in death; an inevitable reality we seem to push aside that will cease our breath one day in the future.

It is a painful one because you can't decide to become immobile, thoughtless, and inert despite this reality.
You'll still be moved to act because we are under the magic spell of the universe and struggle for Oxygen - an element that sustains the meaningless life.

No matter the rationalization we come up with, it all ends in death.

And if so, why struggle and cause ourselves pain on the road to death?

The better rationale that seems to override this meaninglessness is to show love for mankind and enjoy the beautiful side of the universe.

We know we will all die someday and that life is meaningless. But along the way, we can make it easier by an expression of love.

So, our purpose on earth is not to manifest unseen dimensions, create innovations, or be the best in any area we find ourselves.

Our purpose is to make life easy through these achievements on the road to death.

It's a sad reality.

Slightly tilted wrongly again. Life isnt about death. Not all thubgs leads to death. Life is about being grateful to God, inspite of its challenges, Life must be seen as a gift and by so reearding The Creator in worship and gratitude. We musnt soak too much of the despondency in life and resign to the thoughts of life being just negative, no

Life is also not meaningless. In life, we must find putpose and pursue it and strive to achieve our highest attainment of purpose. This found purpose enriches other lives and the earth and for all these, there is a reward at the resurrection

As hard as it maybe to chew, the only purpose in life is actually to Worship God, bothing else. He cultivated this planet to raise worshippers. When we align with this will, we will find fulfillment even in face of lack and would achieved His hearts desire for us.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by Artiiclebeast: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2023
NewManFred:

Is it loved ones that make you happy? Well one day those loved ones will die and you will forever be left with the pain of that loss: a pain that will haunt you every minute of everyday. If they don't die before you die, then the constant fear of losing them is enough to suck away any joy or peace of mind that you think you deserve.

Is it sex that makes you happy, well you are no different from a dog that feels _horny and mates with another dog. The only difference is that you think you have free will, whereas you are being controlled by the same instinct to procreate, disguised under than a short-lived pleasure of sex. A pleasure that will bring more pain, heart-ache, disease and unfulfillment than whatever illusion of pleasure you have created..

And every day we bring more and more people into this game and we celebrate it like it's a good thing; like we are doing them a favor.

I agree with you.

I ask myself this question every time. "What am I doing here on earth, running around, laboring, and struggling to keep keeping on only to die and leave it all behind".

Life is just like a poultry farm while we are the poultry.

At the end of all the feeding, tending, and maintenance, we'll be dead meat.

Life is a punishment for whatever reason.

Otherwise, how do you explain the constant running around, hustle and bustle, working and trading, happiness and sadness, strife and suffering, hunger and deprivation, the wars and mass killings, and then to crown it all up most humans are unable to break even until they die no matter how hard they work or hustle.

Why weren't we just left and allowed to remain wherever we were before we came here. What is the essence if not to punish us?

After all the so-called successes and failures, we'd still die and get buried without any one of the above.

Life is tiring joor

18 Likes

Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by sharpwriter(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Evolutionism:
It's good to know you have woken up!
And after waking up, what next?
Re: Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. by sharpwriter(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Diego35M:
Spend and enjoy your time jejely o... If you commit suicide, you'll be sent back to another body, born as a baby and grow to continue the lesson you didn't complete when you decided to call it quits grin cheesy

So it's good to complete your class and not drop out, lest you repeat cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Law Of Diminishing Marginal Utility Also Apply To Your Love Life. #wj / .....You ever been in a situation as this? / Drake's Gods Plan In Nigeria (funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.