Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless (2306 Views)

Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here. / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Life Is Meaningless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by plsdisvirginme: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2023
Please guys in the house who has been in this State should help.
When I was young I never had a gf, talkless of doing olosho.
I started this life in 2019 when I was 32 years now I am 36 years.
Any money I see,
I use it to carry olosho.
I don't drink, smoke.
But I am tired of this life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by beezman(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy hahahaha Nigeria Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Khallicopyro: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2023
Try marry. Or try get enough money so that you carry olosho no go affect your account balance

8 Likes

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by FitCorper: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Any money I see,
I don't drink, smoke.
Carry go brother. Na just 4 years remain for confirmation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Boogyman557: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2023
Holly Gram cool U say, u no de DRINK and u no de SMOKE.. Na der ur problem start!

As a real HUSTLER or GUY MAN, u suppose de take one if doz..

For the ASHAWOO matters, that one na normal parole.. me self just de come back from ASHAWOO house..

U need something to give u INSPIRATION to see forward..

Since u talk say u no de SMOKE, I no go advise u to SMOKE but u go need enter street and buy better RAW WEED..

Use the WEED take cook better jollof rice and eat..

Do dis for like 1 month.. U self go notice say ur character and behavior go change..

WEED gives INSPIRATION and UNDERSTANDING, above that WEED go MOTIVATE u!

WEED go give u ORIENTATION..

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi waiting to write, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de write full book..

Even if u go for job interview and u no sabi waiting them ask u but so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de over answer the question like say na ur PAPA get the company..

Make I stop here bross..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by izonborn098(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by MuMuOnBail: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa ooo

You can do it, with patience and Grace from god.

A man in Benue state, who was a medical school dropout was able to do it, so you can do it too.

He castrated himself with a sharp knife with his own hands.

That is the solution.

GOOD LUCK

3 Likes

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by WeirdAlien: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U say, u no de DRINK and u no de SMOKE.. Na der ur problem start!

As a real HUSTLER or GUY MAN, u suppose de take one if doz..

For the ASHAWOO matters, that one na normal parole.. me self just de come back from ASHAWOO house..

U need something to give u INSPIRATION to see forward..

Since u talk say u no de SMOKE, I no go advise u to SMOKE but u go need enter street and buy better RAW WEED..

Use the WEED take cook better jollof rice and eat..

Do dis for like 1 month.. U self go notice say ur character and behavior go change..

WEED gives INSPIRATION and UNDERSTANDING, above that WEED go MOTIVATE u!

WEED go give u ORIENTATION..

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi waiting to write, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de write full book..

Even if u go for job interview and u no sabi waiting them ask u but so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de over answer the question like say na ur PAPA get the company..

Make I stop here bross..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Baba Yaga grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Jestin: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
I was just saying to kid brother yesterday. I ignored some of his behaviours because I want him to experience some stuffs in his twenties and by the time he gets to thirties, he would be tired of it . Like me, babes don’t freak me anymore nor do alcohol or clubbing coz i have done them excessively in my early life

6 Likes

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by WeirdAlien: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Just get something doing.
Many see unemployed period as idle time. NO!
This is the opportunity to achieve self development
, in your chosen occupation, mentally and spiritually (whatever your religion is).
By the time you get a job or hustle to do, you should have become a better person than you are today, in many ways. Invest in yourself at this moment, you'd be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Evolutionism: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Any money I see,
I don't drink, smoke.

Avoid Nigerian Oloshos if you want to prosper in life.
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Evolutionism: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Just get something doing.
Many see unemployed period as idle time. NO!
This is the opportunity to achieve self development in your chosen occupation, mentally and spiritually (whatever your religion is).
By the time you get a job or hustle to do, you should have become a better person than you are today, in many ways. Invest in yourself at this moment, you'd be glad you did.

So it is Breeze he will use to invest in himself right.

It seems many of you usually type from your anus.

The No.1 problem of most nigerians is Financial Issue. Get this into your skull.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Texcyndy: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Any money I see,
I don't drink, smoke.
Are you now childofdoom? Just stop the habits and you will get your life back. Just talking about it doesn't solve the problem.
Make cautious efforts to stop and submit to God and grace will be given to you.
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by progressb4andno: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
izonborn098:
You dis barbuun you have been typing 3 dots on every post today
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Stone03: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Any money I see,
I don't drink, smoke.

May the Holy Spirit visit you and break that evil life in Jesus name
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Stone03: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Try marry. Or try get enough money so that you carry olosho no go affect your account balance

Bad advice

1 Like

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Evolutionism:

The No.1 problem of most nigerians is Financial Issue. Get this into your skull.

U replied him well. That's what i always ask myself each time i hear them motivational speakers hammering on the need for youths to go nd acquire skills. U don give dem money nd de no go?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Pallazzo: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

If we are honest to ourselves, we will find out that we are the ones limiting ourselves. The OP gets money from time to time to visit the wh⁰rehouse, how about using that money to buy data, download a course on a digital skill, take time to learn it, and start making money for himself. I'm a living proof on this method.

SyrusdeHansome:

U replied him well. That's what i always ask myself each time i hear them motivational speakers hammering on the need for youths to go nd acquire skills. U don give dem money nd de no go?

Acquiring skills these days require little or no money. MTN, GLO, and other occasionally gives out free data. The money the op is using to visit wh⁰rehouse is enough to buy data to learn digital marketing, copywriting, or any other digital skill courses online. Many of these videos are there on YouTube.

Even if he don't have a laptop, he can start with his phone. I learned Web design with java phone and 60 leaves, and when I got a laptop at a giveaway price, things became easier.

You don't start preparing when you get a job, you prepare for the job ahead.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by UnfairLife7(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Khallicopyro:
will you give him your sister to marry? Someone is idle, meaning he has nothing doing, sleep around with prostitutes and you're here advising him to get married.

Will you help him feed his wife and kids?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Brokeness(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2023
Pallazzo:

If we are honest to ourselves, we will find out that we are the ones limiting ourselves. The OP gets money from time to time to visit the wh⁰rehouse, how about using that money to buy data, download a course on a digital skill, take time to learn it, and start making money for himself. I'm a living proof on this method.

Acquiring skills these days require little or no money. MTN, GLO, and other occasionally gives out free data. The money the op is using to visit wh⁰rehouse is enough to buy data to learn digital marketing, copywriting, or any other digital skill courses online. Many of these videos are there on YouTube.

Even if he don't have a laptop, he can start with his phone. I learned Web design with java phone and 60 leaves, and when I got a laptop at a giveaway price, things became easier.

You don't start preparing when you get a job, you prepare for the job ahead.

What profitable online skill can someone who has laptop and phone learn (I don't mean programming/coding)?

You can list the skills let me choose. I need verified skills that are profitable in $$$
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Pallazzo: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Brokeness:

What profitable online skill can someone who has laptop and phone learn (I don't mean programming/coding)?

You can list the skills let me choose. I need verified skills that are profitable in $$$

*Content Writing
*Graphics Design
*Video Editing
*Animation
*UI/UX Design (Figma)
*Data Analysis
*Digital Marketing/SEO
*WordPress Web Development
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by WeirdAlien: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Evolutionism:

If you have problems understanding English language, you shouldn't be thinking with your anus.
Invest in yourself - do you know what that means? I am talking about self development, Fishbrain.

I asked him to make himself better mentally and spiritually. Does he need money to pray and meditate?
Many ways to find free books online to read and expand his knowledge base in his chosen occupation. Many free YouTube videos to learn diverse skills.

Despite financial issues many spend time and data watching comedy skits instead of building themselves.
And I wasn't talking to you by the way.
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Quality20(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why carry dirty girls when u can marry good, clean chaste women! Do u want me to help u get a hauza maiden so u marry her?
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Brokeness(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pallazzo:

*Content Writing
*Graphics Design
*Video Editing
*Animation
*UI/UX Design (Figma)
*Data Analysis
*Digital Marketing/SEO
*WordPress Web Development

Ok. Between Content writing and Data analysis, which do you think is easy to learn in a short while?
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Pallazzo: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Brokeness:

Ok. Between Content writing and Data analysis, which do you think is easy to learn in a short while?

Content Writing

1 Like

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Brokeness(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pallazzo:

Content Writing

Thanks for being of help so far. My last question.

Pls where or how can one genuinely learn it? To be a master In the art?

And which do you think is better between learning on YouTube or site and finding a mentor?
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by FitCorper: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Brokeness:

And which do you think is better between learning on YouTube or site and finding a mentor?
The way forward and first and only step is to change ur lifestyle. Try get one smallie for area wen u go take Dey c front till u figure things out. Stay away from pron and cheap girls.

1 Like

Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by plsdisvirginme: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Quality20:
Why carry dirty girls when u can marry good, clean chaste women! Do u want me to help u get a hauza maiden so u marry her?
Yeah
Re: I Am Idle, Lazy And I Carry Olosho. My Life Is Meaningless by Pallazzo: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Brokeness:

Learning from site and YouTube are both Important. Start with hubspot academy, they have free content writing course. Check learn with Google, learn their digital marketing as it covers content writing techniques too.

Find free ebooks online, you can also search for free courses on udemy and discudemy all in dot com.

(1) (Reply)

Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! / What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? / Romance Section - The Next Rated Award [ Please Vote Now - Live ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.