Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Attention Ladies ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention Ladies ! (2015 Views)

Attention Ladies(beware This Yuletide Season) / ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Ladies ! by Gamba(f): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2007
I got this mail from a friend and thot i shd share the info with the ladies in da house.

A woman at a bar on a Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who, according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes, along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood and Progesterex, essentially a small sterilization pill.

The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals. Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug.

As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't get pregnant; she won't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later.

The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - They are P*E*R*M*A*N* E*N*T!!! Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses, Any female who takes it will NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE, The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university.

It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it.
Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls, Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended.

Please Inform all your Female Friends !!!!!
Re: Attention Ladies ! by acidrop(f): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2007
shocked shocked shocked :owow, lucky am into can drinks
Re: Attention Ladies ! by Easybaby(f): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2007
Noted! . . . keep us updated! cheesy grin
many thanks for that info cheesy grin
Re: Attention Ladies ! by CrazyMan(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2007
Now the question is what would a decent girl be doing in a bar late at night.

It’s only club girls and prostitutes that would be prone to all those assaults you mentioned.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by Easybaby(f): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2007
acidrop:

hmmmm .  . . are you safe? undecided cheesy grin
Re: Attention Ladies ! by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2007
crazykid:

Now the question is what would a decent girl be doing in a bar late at night.

It’s only club girls and prostitutes that would be prone to all those assaults you mentioned.

so all the girls that go out at night to dance are not decent??

acidrop:

there was a story of a guy who passed it on to the girl even though she was holding her bottle the whole time she was drinking it. They (the bastards) never usually work alone.

@ topic.

duly noted. that method has been rife in UK for a long while now.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by CrazyMan(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2007
@NaJa HaJe
Girls that club and attend night parties are not decent.

People have a bad impression about them; and it's them who are prone to all sort of evil such as rape, kidnaps, mingling with criminals and other forms of evil.

If a girl is in her house with her family, would anyone come and put rubbish in her drink just to rape her?
Re: Attention Ladies ! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2007
@crazykid

Are you kidding me??

is this the mentality that you have in Naija or is it just  you being iintensely traditional and archaic

when i came to Naija that was not the impression i got about going out at night
Re: Attention Ladies ! by CrazyMan(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
@NaJa HaJe

Well as I suppose you already know that responsible people don’t hang out at night.

No responsible man with a would be away from home by 9:pm and above except on rare cases which might be related to the nature of his job.

So for you my dear hanging out late means you’re likely to fall into the hands of robbers, rapist, criminals and drug addicts.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ crazykid

Well my dear am not going to haggle this any further with you as i can see that your opinions in this matter are tightly locked in.
if you are ova 40 I'll understand, if you are under 40 I wonder about you. Or maybe you attend one of them churches that have very strict sub-cultures.

I take it from your last sentence you referred to me as indecent??

Well what can i say. it's your opinion. it's a free world.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by Easybaby(f): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2007
Guys, why this arguement? undecided
Re: Attention Ladies ! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2007
Easybaby:

Guys, why this arguement? undecided

I didnt think it was an argument. was it? i thought it was more of a debate.

No hard feelings tho.

I just wanted to understand his view.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by Easybaby(f): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

I didnt think it was an argument. was it? i thought it was more of a debate.

No hard feelings tho.

I just wanted to understand his view.

ok . . .but who is the moderator if I may ask wink cheesy grin
Re: Attention Ladies ! by bisii(f): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2007
acidrop:

u`re not as  lucky as u think girl, al they need is a drink, whether in a can or cup, don't matter

i`ld tell u ow these things work, the tabs r so tiny that, u barely notice it even if its between the fingers
now what they do is, just distract u for one sec, n thats it,
u`ve got the stuff in your drink evn while holdin it in your hands{i`m trustin u to paint a vivid pic as i`m too lazy to go into details yeah}

after which, you're a done deal for them

for others who just let the guys get the drink at the bar for them while they wait{as they think they r makin him do what they want}
all he has to do is slip it into the drink before he gets there, {n he majestically hands over your drink to u like u wanted him to rite wink}
 then you're a done deal for himmmmmmmmm,

now there r others who go with him n get the drink, smart enough to hold it all through n then unsmart to drop it at some point to dance{to that very intrestin tune u gottta shake your booty to}, after which they come back to it, which is fine except that, its enough time to av gotten something slipped into it, after all u were too busy shakin your booty,  grin grin

so my dear peeps{as guys can be victims too grin grin grin}, if u fall into that category, u`re lucky enough that nothin`s happened to u
but u mite not be as lucky next time,  wink wink

want to kno what i do?

i av my drink n my car , drink enough when i`m bout to step into that club/bar/wherever,
throw a gum in my mouth, n some mints in my pocket, n the minute i step in my lips r  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
til i`m out,  wink wink wink wink wink wink,

n if i av to take a drink, it`l be water, i don't even trust the peeps at the bar, n i aint jokin,
after which when i`m satisfied, i chuck away,  wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley

boy av i done some talkin or what,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Ladies ! by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2007
Easybaby:

ok . . .but who is the moderator if I may ask wink cheesy grin

no one ,,,, i dont think,,,,,, grin grin grin
Re: Attention Ladies ! by fawwyb(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2007
WHY ARE LADIES PRONE TO ALL SORT OF THINGS

AVOID Eating Chicken WINGS frequently - Especially Ladies

Avoid eating chicken wings frequently - ladies especially a true story, !

A friend of mine recently had a growth in her womb and she underwent an operation to remove the cyst. The cyst removed was filled with a dark- colored blood. She thought that she would be recovered after the surgery but she was terribly wrong.

A relapse occurred just a few months later. Distressed, she rushed down to her gynecologist for a consultation.

During her consultation, her doctor asked her a question that puzzled her. He ask if she was a frequent consumer of chicken wings and she replied yes wondering as to how, he knew of her eating habits.

You see, the truth is in this modern day and age; chickens are injected with steroids to accelerate their growth so that the needs of this society can be met. This need is none other than the need for food.

Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings. Therefore, it is in these places that the highest concentration of steroids exists. These steroids have terrifying effects on the body as it accelerates growth. It has an even more dangerous effect in the presence of female hormones, this leads to women being more prone to the growth of a cyst in the womb. Therefore, I advise the people out there to watch their diets and to lower their frequency of consuming chicken wings!

People, who receive this email, please forward it to your friends and loved ones. I am sure no one wants to see them suffer!

Do Good, Think Good!
Re: Attention Ladies ! by bisii(f): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2007
n y aint the guys prone to it, ??
just wonderin!!
Re: Attention Ladies ! by CrazyMan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2007
@NaJa HaJe
I take it from your last sentence you referred to me as indecent? ?
Take it easy; I never referred to you as indecent. I was just giving an illustration so please don't take it so personal ok?
Re: Attention Ladies ! by iice(f): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2007
Hmmmm got a couple of those mails from my friends. . .just be careful and hangout with friends. . .people you trust
Re: Attention Ladies ! by bisii(f): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2007
even that doesn`t do the trick atimes, iice!!!
Re: Attention Ladies ! by olanajim(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2007
Then one must watch her back. Thank God, men have low risk!
Re: Attention Ladies ! by bisii(f): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2007
hmmmm, u sure can say that again, grin grin
Re: Attention Ladies ! by olanajim(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
Did you know that if men had been allowed to experience this kind of trouble, they would have been exterminated?
Re: Attention Ladies ! by iice(f): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2007
bisii:

even that doesn`t do the trick atimes, iice!!!

True. . .but atleast its some sort of measure undecided
Re: Attention Ladies ! by bisii(f): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
grin grin grin, tell me bout it!!! grin grin
olanajim:

Did you know that if men had been allowed to experience this kind of trouble, they would have been exterminated?
, i`m listenin grin grin
Re: Attention Ladies ! by bisii(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2007
iice:

True. . .but atleast its some sort of measure undecided
[/quote
not onethat goes very far in this context, do u agree wink wink
Re: Attention Ladies ! by olanajim(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2007
Ha! Not from my mouth. Guys would turn this into roforofo fight.

All the same, God is kind to men in general.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by iice(f): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2007
well maybe not for others. . .but it works for me wink
Re: Attention Ladies ! by bisii(f): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2007
fine then!!! wink wink
Re: Attention Ladies ! by olanajim(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2007
Thanks for that. I would have triggered another round of gender war.

@topic,
I think prevention is better than cure.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by Purist(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2007
The first thing I did after reading this piece was to google this "drug" called Progesterex, and this is one of the numerous results I got:

Progesterex is a fictitious date sex-attack drug. It is part of a hoax that began to circulate in 1999 via e-mail on the internet. No actual drug by this name or even with these properties exists, and no such incident has ever been documented or confirmed.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

A version of this hoax has also recently made the rounds via bulletins on MySpace.com (July 2006). It made it to Bebo in September-October 2006.

According to the Spanish language website VSAntirus.com at least two versions in Spanish have made the rounds since 2001 as well.

Furthermore, no sterilization pill for horses exists. Sterilization is done via gelding of stallions. Mares are usually left unaltered.

In addition to this vet students do not have access to drugs. Drugs can only be prescribed by a qualified, registered veterinarian (Member of the Royal Collage of Veterinary Surgeons - MRCVS - in UK).

On 18 April 2006 UK Member of Parliament Lynne Featherstone submitted a Written Question to the Home Secretary on whether the Home Office had calculated the number of date sex-attack incidences that had been connected with Progesterex. Home Office Minister Paul Goggins replied that the drug did not exist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterex

Google Search.

But then, I still think our ladies should be very careful with guys, especially at night clubs!  I'm with crazykid on this one.

Regards.
Re: Attention Ladies ! by Purist(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2007
Though Progesterox does not exist, and the story posted up here is completely false (according to wiki and urban legends), another search just revealed that Rohypnol exists, and is truely a date-rape-drug that is used by rapists against their victims.

"Rohypnol can incapacitate victims and prevent them from resisting sexual assault. It can produce "anterograde amnesia," which means that individuals may not remember events they experienced while under the effects of the drug."

The sedative effects of Rohypnol begin to appear approximately 15–20 minutes after the drug is ingested. The effects typically last from four to six hours after administration of the drug, but some cases have been reported in which the effects were experienced 12 or more hours after administration. In recent news it has been discovered that scientists can now detect flunitrazepam and related compounds in urine at least up to 5 days after administration of a single dose of Rohypnol and up to a month in hair.

Ladies beware!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - / Please How Do I Stop This? / whats ur view abt dis!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.