Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Which One Is More Useless? BBN Or TIKTOK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is More Useless? BBN Or TIKTOK (244 Views)

Few Things Are More Useless Than A Woman With Bad Attitude / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is More Useless? BBN Or TIKTOK by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Please, can someone explain the benefit of Big Brother Naija to me and also the essence of TikTok.
Re: Which One Is More Useless? BBN Or TIKTOK by Evolutionism: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
BBN one of the most useless shows.

Tik-Tok is very useful. It's filled with vast educational contents and information. Browse the contents of other Countries and Continents and see Wonders.

Most Nigerians on it are actually useless like the way the country is useless. They post useless contents most of the time.

No Fuel, No Light. Gas is N1,200.

7 Likes

Re: Which One Is More Useless? BBN Or TIKTOK by visaclick: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
bbn what?? Pls don’t insult TT by putting it in the same sentence as bbn. Notice the celebrities on tiktok then compare them to those on Instagram.
Re: Which One Is More Useless? BBN Or TIKTOK by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
The reason am asking is that in some countries, they banned the use of tik tok. E.g. in Montana USA, lawmakers banned it.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Soup, I Am Fork / I Think It's Disrespectful For Women To Cheat On Their Spouse In His House / Unmasking The Covert Narcissist -12 Mind-blowing Tricks To Uncover A Narcissist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.