Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) (28141 Views)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Mohisah: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
ednut1:
There is nothing strange in an owl
It is here in 9ja o. Even if its not d one dat has bn sent by evil men, we stil go fear to avoid stories.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DJInfluence: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerians can fear anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Pootle: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
we call god for every thing in this country undecided...poor bird, just staring at their foolishness
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by SonofGod231: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
I saw one recently in the middle of the night on a pole..I stared for minutes before minding my bizness.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Owl that i will be happy to see, its just a beautiful, bird.

I learned that owl and eagles are enemies, they always compete. There is a lot of interesting biological information about owls, how they can rotate their head almost 360 degree and their strong grip, they also have great night vision and even disturb eagles nest.

DJInfluence:
Nigerians can fear anything.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin grin

Tommorow, when they see a dogs eye in the night and if should reflect a lot of light, they will think the dog is a witch grin grin grin grin

Weird people, only in Nigeria, where genitals suddenly disappear.

I am beginnig to think we are the true bush people grin grin grin

Pootle:
we call god for every thing in this country undecided...poor bird, just staring at their foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
SeriouslySense:
But those in other countries treat the birds well and treat the cats well and nothing happened.

With a healthy brain we dont need to be told those animals are just animal, who need good care and want to also survive.

ok o.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
The bird is smart, if you mind your business, then it knows you will not try to harm it, and life goes on. grin grin grin

I think that bird is more smarter than many supertitious people.

SonofGod231:
I saw one recently in the middle of the night on a pole..I stared for minutes before minding my bizness.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by calabaman(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Not to make jest of it.

But I hear an owls cry wherever I go.

I.e. sleep and wake up.

That errie sound gets me wondering whatsup....

I still don't believe in village people jargon.

Hmm.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by frog12: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
explain.

babajero:
If you were born or grew up in Edo state then you will realize there is more to these birds than what you see.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Owls and cats are two animals that would always make me uncomfortable. I must mutter a word of prayer whenever I hear or come across any of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na ordinary bird ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Danielmegg(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
Village people don come
Dem wan cum welcome am
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Blacktruth: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wawelexy:
They sent their delegates to come and investigate the person that's using two generators in this Tinubu regime.

Don't panic, just come out and clear yourself, tell them where you got your money from. But
if you are not prayerful, just know that your own is finished... grin grin grin

Something wey him go nack better kpako for him head den roast am to ashes , e dey there dey shout , e even get luck say na day time , wat if na night ,and him nor know e go near am nkor ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Coronavirus1: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wawelexy:
They sent their delegates to come and investigate the person that's using two generators in this Tinubu regime.

Don't panic, just come out and clear yourself, tell them where you got your money from. But
People with superstition believe is just a wondering bird. No village People any where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by LordBillionz: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
I don't know why people attach evil to a creation of God. Ever wondered why black is used to denote evil and white good?

I have a personal story with an owl and I wronged the owl by killing it's children. But there's nothing else I could do as it go into the house through an open window that was yet to be fixed.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Barims(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wawelexy:

Mad man grin grin

I'd like to see more of your comment wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by greggng: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Everything is wrong with this bird . It gets worse if she starts crying every nite on top of your roof . Just know someone is about to die ...
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by geoworldedu: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
richiemcgold:
I laugh when some people say nothing superstitious about owl.
Even William Shakespeare tags the bird an harbinger of evil
Shakespeare existed when Europeans were superstitious. Were it to be a Shakespeare of this generation, he would have said otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Federalis: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Normal Naija mentality. This is lifted from TikTok though...
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by geoworldedu: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
pseudonomer:

It’s not about Nigeria, and it’s not a sign of illiteracy to be wary of owls.

In ancient America and even in Greek mythology, the owl is a symbol of death, often accompanying the god of death. It’s considered a bad omen if they come visiting you.
Ancient America you say? In the days of ignorance. Now in modern America an owl is a bringer of goodies. Cook it and enjoy its meat or take it to the zoo to make money. Now that's a bringer of money.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Successfulben: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Your last sentence shows that you're a practical Christian. A lot of church goers don't understand warfare
Wawelexy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by highness25(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man finds a strange bird (an owl) in his home shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_LYrBOASq0
meat don arrive
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Quebec91(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
cheesy
Wawelexy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
That doesn't look real it looks a doll.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Exceed15:
Owl is not strange. It's a common bird.

Owl 🦉 best food is RAT.... grin na rat joose that owl so....🤣🏃🤣🤸
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by babajero(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
frog12:
explain.

The truth is that many of you haven't seen a witch nor believe they exist, that was I mentioned those born or grew up in Edo.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Kepukepu: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why them born me for this kind continent called Africa?
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Kepukepu: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
greggng:
Everything is wrong with this bird . It gets worse if she starts crying every nite on top of your roof . Just know someone is about to die ...
keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Pootle: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
SeriouslySense:
grin grin

Tommorow, when they see a dogs eye in the night and if should reflect a lot of light, they will think the dog is a witch grin grin grin grin

Weird people, only in Nigeria, where genitals suddenly disappear.

I am beginnig to think we are the true bush people grin grin grin

i swear we create our own fear and pitfall, we have got long way to go in this shithole of a nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.