Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) (28138 Views)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Austria: Man Finds Snake In His Toilet After It Kept Flushing Itself At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by grandstar(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
richiemcgold:
I laugh when some people say nothing superstitious about owl.
Even William Shakespeare tags the bird an harbinger of evil

Even if owls are used by the occult, does it mean every owl in the world is evil. One needs to draw the line. Probably 0.01%

And William Shakespeare lived at a time they hadn't even discovered the light bulb and even micro organisms. Why take his words seriously?
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Justiceleague1: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247 shattap dia iammoicMENTAL grin:
Village people don come
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Eagba(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
richiemcgold:
Shakespeare na God?
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Christianity and Islam have reduced the average IQ of the Nigerian by at least 70%.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
MS247:
Village people don come

You just EXPOSED your IQ as SINGLE digits.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dikastan:
They have arrived...village people. After serious prayer last night, I killed one in my dream beside my bed

Christianity has turned your brain to akamu
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
richiemcgold:

Shakespeare in what capacity? As a world reknowned biologists? Or as a writer of FICTION?
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Village people at work lol

Christianity has turned your brain into akamu.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Christianity has turned your brain into akamu.
And yours to oil 🛢
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Mumu man.

The same man that created him, created that beautiful creature.

You're right, man created man. But man did not create the owl. An owl created an owl.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
I think I'm only the Nigeria man that isn't afraid of owl both in the day and night.

I need to proud and celebrate my uniqueness with a bottle of hero this evening

Its probably because you did NOT allow Islam or Christianity to turn your God given brain to akamu.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
mejetov422:
God is busy attending to isreal

Yahweh is attending to israel. Yahweh is the moon god of Moses. Jesus is a WHITE god of Rome, who doesn't like Africans. Allah is the moon god of Mecca, who despises black people. Africans should call on home based gods. Imported gods are useless to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
qtx:

Owl is just a bird and its edible. Why panic over just an ordinary bird that is even edible sef shocked

Just a bird, yes BUT edi-wetin? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
And yours to oil 🛢

Don't think so. I am neither a Muslim or Christian.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by jare4sure(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
I don't think an owl has anything to do with spirituality I had once found it dead at my window some month ago.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by qtx(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Just a bird, yes BUT edi-wetin? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what is wrong with eating an owl? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
qtx:

what is wrong with eating an owl? grin

shay cow, goat and chicken meat don finish for market ni abi dem swear for you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by qtx(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

shay cow, goat and chicken meat don finish for market ni abi dem swear for you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked which constitution say na only those ones be meat wei we must de chop?

See me o, owl na your brother abi na your sister wei e don be abomination to eat am? Its just a bird, and its meat also, i repeat.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Don't think so. I am neither a Muslim or Christian.
That's your headache
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Litmus: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
SeriouslySense:
grin grin

Tommorow, when they see a dogs eye in the night and if should reflect a lot of light, they will think the dog is a witch grin grin grin grin

Weird people, only in Nigeria, where genitals suddenly disappear.

I am beginnig to think we are the true bush people grin grin grin

It is just the phenomenon of The Last of The Bush People. As developing societies evolve, the light of exposure creep into the darkest parts. For a time the relevant nation would seem more primitive and backwards than at any time but this is only since these outmoded people and beliefs are spotlighted. In another sense, the spotlight on these people is an indication that they are becoming rarer and consequently curiors of mass interest.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by micky2004: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
The Poor Bird just find the place warm and decided to Warm itself.

Now an African Man has turned it into one Village Old Woman coming to Attack Them.

I wonder when Africa (Nigeria in Particular) will be free from Superstition and Old Belief.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Cti28(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Emperormartin:
I think I'm only the Nigeria man that isn't afraid of owl both in the day and night.

I need to proud and celebrate my uniqueness with a bottle of hero this evening

No you are not.
It is the bird I love the most after eagle and dove.

It is very intelligent and the most stealthily of all birds.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na ur aunty grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by BLACKPOWERS123: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
ednut1:
There is nothing strange in an owl
untill you visit my place in cross river state, Usumutong precisely, sometimes its not the Owl you are seeing, you could be seeing a witch or a wizard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by ViktorCash: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Only you Dey use two generator for this regime
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
If that was a chicken will he call Jesus? So what is the difference between a chicken and an Owl? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Iyeeshaar(f): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
😂😂 it's scary.Wo don't forget to pre order the new ORAIMO space pods💃💃

Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Emdebby2: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
When you watch too much of Nollywood movies 😁
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

If you saw a bird you've never seen before at your house, maybe a ghost faced bat, we're sure you would welcome it as a familiar and domestic bird . Not everyone knows what an owl is. Though these ones look good.

I understand your point though but me, I lives in a forest and I've seen all manner of animals, still seeing though
https://youtube.com/shorts/v0Y-7nc7kKs?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK_QbeKfqtE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVVs6WC7ty0
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Adebowalay(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
These are terrific times telling birds....we need to understand the times...jesus is coming soon.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by Basicend: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
BLACKPOWERS123:
untill you visit my place in cross river state, Usumutong precisely, sometimes its not the Owl you are seeing, you could be seeing a witch or a wizard.

Leave him. . Let him be forming Americana for internet. .
Re: Nigerian Man Finds An Owl In His Home (Pix, Video) by godofuck231: 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
First let try the roasting technique, pretty sleek owl kebab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.