Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government (29063 Views)

Ondo Government Confirms Rotimi Akeredolu's Death, Governors Mourn / Why Governor Badaru Picked APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Geonigga(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2023
The problem we have in Nigeria we support evil and shield away from the truth because of our selfish interest.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/10/18/why-gov-akeredolu-is-working-from-ibadan-ondo-govt/

I know he was staying in Owo at the beginning of his administration.

What changed?

Besides, haven't all these years been enough for him to build a fitting Governor's Mansion?
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Teeklef(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2023
Powersurge:

I am just shaking my head for u. And pple like yourself were crying foul when Buhari was ruling Nigeria from UK.

What I have come to understand is that 99.9% of Nigerians don't mind corruption pr injustice as long as you sre the ones doing it.
Gbamsolutely.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2023
sinero:

If he stays in an arranged apartment such as hotel in the time being, na una go still make noise that he is wasting state fund. To satisfy una na problem. Ur governor living in ur state, how many times have u seen him.
He was elected by Ondo people to serve them. What is he doing in ibadan?
What happened to Ondo govt house?
Do u know how many millions of Ondo taxpayers money he spending in ibadan on a daily basis?

Why una refuse to get sense in this country 🙄
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

If you like, don't take your life seriously, it's your loss.
Foolishness everywhere

If govt is not important, then let's scrap it. Idiot
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Kosoco(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
I dont understand them, when the governor is around how many time they see him face to face so far work is going on in the state
just read at what you typed, are you proud of this... chaiii governance in Nigeria has become a real joke.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Angelfrost(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2023
How you guys wake up everyday to boldly and proudly defend the indefensible beggars belief...!

I understand an average politician, world over, has the inevitable tendency to lie now and again... But, Nigerian politicians (especially APC) take lying to a whole new shocking and despicable level.

Just look at how an educated man has been reduced to telling childish, silly, and shameful lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Miracle2020: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/10/18/why-gov-akeredolu-is-working-from-ibadan-ondo-govt/
see mumu! Is it wrong if he goes to the site and check his projects?
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Angelfrost(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2023
rdsco:
Even if he stays and governs from Ibadan till his tenure finishes, nothing opposition can do than to just talk and talk.

Yeah... So, is that supposed to be a good or normal thing?!

Does it make sense in a democracy for those in power to do whatever they please without checks?! Is that how democracy is supposed to function?!
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Angelfrost(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
This country Sha. APC has totally redefined governance to a new low everyday we wake up.

Everything they stood against Gej is exactly what they are doing now

Honestly... They are doing far worse things than what they heavily criticized GEJ for.

Their followers now defend worse things than what they criticized during Jonathan's tenure.

Every time I listen to APC supporters on Nairaland, I just laugh... The irony is seriously amusing yet pathetic.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by BarrElChapo(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
God forbid Nigerian politicians
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by IMASTEX: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2023
rdsco:
Even if he stays and governs from Ibadan till his tenure finishes, nothing opposition can do than to just talk and talk.
Sometimes I wonder if politics is all that must be used to blanket logical reasoning. If wrong doing is accepted in no time there won't be any limitations to what will be allowed, thus lawlessness will abound & constitutionaliszed which will in turn affect all irrespective of political, social or ethnic afflictions. Governance is all about the people, and if he been chosen by the same people is so far away or doesn't dwell within them, how then can he "feel" their true needs. It is him & his fellow politicians irrespective of parties that have bastardized the system to only favour those in power, leaving little or nothing for others. If there is a functional system that cares for all, most persons would leave office when their health fail or the office task is too demanding.

2 Likes

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Ashirioluwa: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2023
There’s no place he can stay in the whole of Ondo State

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by bewla(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2023
Vick6y:
Disgrace

Are you looking for a writer to assist you write your project, dissertation, proposal, thesis? I am available,why not check my signature and contact me
You need to help that guy to write up his
Story
Because that guy is saying shit

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Bahamas95(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Nigerians bound for hell fire on the last day have nothing to fear, they have done their internship here already.

What a cursed country!

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by bitbillionaire: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2023
Maybe his babalawo advised him to govern outside his state if he wants to live long, who knows.

Funny country dull of mad people

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by dewiseacre(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2023
My local government is in Shomolu, but the LG chairman lives at Lekki...and people here think it's not abnormal!

2 Likes

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Easylife1234: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
femicyrus:
Oyo state is blessed with 2 governors at a time
everything na double double for Oyo State o

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Jostoman: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Vick6y:
Disgrace

Are you looking for a writer to assist you write your project, dissertation, proposal, thesis? I am available,why not check my signature and contact me
very Shameful
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
A time as this when Abnormalities become norms..

Y'all kno the aftermaths..
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by aksule(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Laughable. Imagine how people can go to defend the indefensible. We humans are really super humans with our sense of reasoning swiveling around like an executive chair. Most of the time crashing with the obvious truth
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by IAMBOSS1990: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Na wa o, this country na better cinema. Just hear talk abeg, for those supporting him, imagine Tinubu governing Nigeria from Niger.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Easylife1234: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2023
Make una allow the Man to Rest. Abeg
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by tiswell(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
That's not right at all. Are they saying there is no better apartment for him to rest in his state? This people are not telling us something. The same tactics that Iragbiji Thief is using on sane Nigerians. Agbadorians are mad people so they're not sane.

Why can't he just handover to his deputy and rest. Except he has joined his accestors. I don't wish bad but Ondo people deserve to know the truth not this unnecessary drama.
Shattap, Raheem

Where were you when jubril el-Sudan ruled you for 8years?

You now rant over a governor with a verified origin.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Jostoman: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2023
Luckysbab:

Shut up and stop fooling around.

Your cry is not what will determine Tinubu's tenure. You'll just wail yourself to a mental breakdown.
i dont know why you people hate truth like this.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Luckysbab: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2023
Jostoman:
i dont know why you people hate truth like this.

What truth? Enlighten me.
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by juman(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Working from ibadan is wrong..

1 Like

Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by Brushstrokes20: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2023
It's another one...
The shyyythole is a stupid joke!
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by clinician2x: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2023
What kind of government does black monkeys run for goodness sake?
Re: Why Governor Akeredolu Is Working From Ibadan – Ondo Government by ConfidentialDoc: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2023
Aketi needs your prayers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.