Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet (51496 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by saasala(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Its still small. Eat it when it grows up.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Hezzyluv: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
What's the need of keeping it as pet. Why not eat it or give it to me to eat?πŸ™‚

grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by clinician2x: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Have you at least browsed or researched the potential impacts its excretion and droppings will have on your health as you let it be in your private enclosed space.

Try get yourself some education on this path you have chosen for yourself dear black man.

Stop wallowing in ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Chetas81(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
CCTV LIZARD 🦎 BECOME PET FOR THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE, ORISHIRISHI
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dsimmer: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na wetin go kill you na him you carry so......
Make you no come begin shout village people Tomorow ooo
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Tonytonex(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
My Pet
God forbid, disgusting. I hate that thing.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by YouAreNobody: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. Too much television has made people believe lizards and reptiles can become a person's best friend. They need your body heat, that's all.

The only animal that has the capacity to become your best friend is a dog.
Lolzzzzz....I like how you didn't include cats in best friends

2 Likes

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Tonytonex(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

If you're around the south south axis when you want to eat it after training it to a bigger size, you can let me know
you mean some people actually eat that? shocked
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Father4all: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
If you don't eat it, it will eat you
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by SaintGabriel: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Doris4ever:

Let the animal breath, don't restrict it movement by trying to domesticate it.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car or know someone that have, link me up. Quote me or check contact on my profile.

Issue with you guys is you're never trustworthy.

You fit collect car now, talk say engine spoil Na why you no fit deliver. Or one funny excuse like that.

Last 3 people I tried it ended in tears.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Meerahbel: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Doris4ever:

Let the animal breath, don't restrict it movement by trying to domesticate it.

Meanwhile
I'm an experience driver in Lagos. I need a car to drive on uber/bolt for weekly remittance.
Please if you have a car or know someone that have, link me up. Quote me or check contact on my profile.
HP na die now o
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Meerahbel: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Issue with you guys is you're never trustworthy.

You fit collect car now, talk say engine spoil Na why you no fit deliver. Or one funny excuse like that.

Last 3 people I tried it ended in tears.
if you cannot drive it yourself, don't even venture into it.

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by faebenezer5star: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Train it to become dragon then you become Merlin the dragon lord.πŸ€”

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by DeepSight(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
We caught this Monitor Lizard weeks ago. But i've not killed it since we caught it. It is presently my Pet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUKIIbRvRVA?si=oZPgAXgs5ZwS5Pl4

Set that poor creature free immediately.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by blendz4real(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
What's the need of keeping it as pet. Why not eat it or give it to me to eat?πŸ™‚

SO IT CAN GROW BIGGER AND PRESENT MORE MEAT WHEN DUE

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LockDown69(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
You don chop Belle full be that grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Creditalerts: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Call me for diapers supplies grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Mohisah: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Pet today, Stomach infrastructure tomorrow. smiley
Oloun.. The dude is tryin to pet it till the lap grow fat for sweet toothpick grin

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by MartinsD12(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

If you're around the south south axis when you want to eat it after training it to a bigger size, you can let me know
Wahala grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by kentokay71: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
God never show you your pet,you better not keep what will eventually kill you

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Taiwo20(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am,wetin you dey find......
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by etrange: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I don't even know what I find funnier, the soft tone of your wicked request or the warm smile at the end. grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by rainlover(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
brain54:
What/how do you feed it (with)…?

Been seeing one around my poultry farm area.

It’s still very small…(size of a giant lizard) but runs away fast (very fast) When it notices approaching movement.

But I have been noticing it.

Haven’t thought of what to do with it when it gets bigger and don’t know if it will be harmful/destructive when it gets bigger.

Just observing for now!
they feed on raw eggs alot
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by wunmi590(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
pyyxxaro:
If you feed am well , e fit big reach crocodile 🐊 before Christmas time

By then you fit put rope for e neck , use am de stroll for evening for your area since you say you won use am do pet 😝

Motivational speaker spotted πŸ˜†
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
They voted a party that is killing them from the Federal. The deserve what they are getting
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by SeeItSayIt: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good luck to you but don't tell us about the dreams you had or trouble you faced later.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
God forbid, disgusting. I hate that thing.

One mama food is another Man's poison.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by thaoriginator: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
See this Garri Militant!

So you want to use Garri and Sugar to finish the poor lizard 🦎

Your plan ain't gon work bro cry
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by koladebrainiac(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

You prefer I kill it? You no even get pitty for this Monitor Lizard
Reptile animals are not PET , let it go into the wide and fufil its natural existence . leave it alone.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by erneski01: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why did you tie something on its waist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.