Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet (51492 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Ashley86400: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hope you know it has a lot of bacteria/diseases in its saliva that it is immune to but that human can easily contract.

2 Likes

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Doris4ever(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Issue with you guys is you're never trustworthy.

You fit collect car now, talk say engine spoil Na why you no fit deliver. Or one funny excuse like that.

Last 3 people I tried it ended in tears.

The thing is human beings are different. Secondly some people don't know how to look after other people's property. We are all different.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CareerBegger: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Doris4ever:

Don't kill it, allow it to go back to it habitat. It has wives and children and may be out to provide food for them before you arrested it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by BRATISLAVA: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Lolzzzzz....I like how you didn't include cats in best friends

Cats are not best friends. They prefer the master and slave relationship where it is the master. And they aren't loyal. Too vengeful for friendship. Have a semi-toxic relationship with new babies...
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Butoneday2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Papayaayasager(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pet for now meat for later grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Lucymercy: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
LocalFARMERS:

Cause I want to keep and train it. Its been with me for almost 2 months now.

Train it to speak English or to fetch water... please make me understand. Thanks

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by ikdaddy01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thank God u never butcher am like that guy the other day
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Lucymercy: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. Too much television has made people believe lizards and reptiles can become a person's best friend. They need your body heat, that's all.

The only animal that has the capacity to become your best friend is a dog.
God bless you...if you will ever need an animal has friend please try Dog and you will never regret it another is parrot and cat. Apart from all these 3 animals others are time wasting if you keeping them as a pet

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Mobahd: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
We caught this Monitor Lizard weeks ago. But i've not killed it since we caught it. It is presently my Pet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUKIIbRvRVA?si=oZPgAXgs5ZwS5Pl4

If you are willing to sell it please do let me know
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Mobahd: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
We caught this Monitor Lizard weeks ago. But i've not killed it since we caught it. It is presently my Pet.

Are you willing to sell
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by BRATISLAVA: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lucymercy:
[color=#006600][/color] God bless you...if you will ever need an animal has friend please try Dog and you will never regret it another is parrot and cat. Apart from all these 3 animals others are time wasting if you keeping them as a pet

Parrots are fine as they are long-term companions.

Dogs are just the best. They are very loving.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by BolaAThubv(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Please free that animal. It is not a pet and can never be your pet. Pets are not held in captivity

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by goldmatrix(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Then do away with your pots and knives if you are honest..
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by kunleham(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Doris4ever:

Don't kill it, allow it to go back to it habitat. It has wives and children and may be out to provide food for them before you arrested it.
Kidnap or arrest? He kidnapped the poor creature, watch the video again!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by WetSmoke: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin Give me your address let me send food to it
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by seunayantokun(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
You want to pet it while it monitors you? You are on your own.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Omoawoke2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

You prefer I kill it? You no even get pitty for this Monitor Lizard

Why should you either kill it or imprison it?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by adonaimart(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Eater

garriAndsugar:
What's the need of keeping it as pet. Why not eat it or give it to me to eat?🙂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Jacku: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Everything will always end up in the pot sha.

Ever heard of the spaceship pod? Here you go!

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Bigseven(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Which kind let grin just say you are growing your meat for Christmas time Shikenan grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Farfalla(f): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Please. Na God I take beg you -- do not make "soup" from the animal no matter what.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by BRATISLAVA: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Farfalla:
Please. Na God I take beg you -- do not make "soup" from the animal no matter what.

Even if it tastes good? I don't think these lizards are extinct.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by ElSudani: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's fate is sealed. Pet for now delicacy for later.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by YouAreNobody: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Cats are not best friends. They prefer the master and slave relationship where it is the master. And they aren't loyal. Too vengeful for friendship. Have a semi-toxic relationship with new babies...
hahahahahah.......100% true

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by emerged01(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I hate this animal ehn
but you dey chicken and meat abi u be vegetarian?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by VaginaAcademic: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
These wild animals have bacteria and virus if not vaccinated thread carefully.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by dNortherner(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Cause I want to keep and train it. Its been with me for almost 2 months now.
Subhanallilah! Hmm!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
clinician2x:
Have you at least browsed or researched the potential impacts its excretion and droppings will have on your health as you let it be in your private enclosed space.

Try get yourself some education on this path you have chosen for yourself dear black man.

Stop wallowing in ignorance.

Its been living with me for about 2 months now. So, calm down.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
dNortherner:
Subhanallilah! Hmm!

Me ya faru ne?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by dNortherner(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Me ya faru ne?
Ha, ha...ba'a abida ya faru. Surprise ni ke yi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.