Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet (51526 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Audio wealth, shebi your kids too don get like 100 properties for Australia too?? This your show of shame, Mr 2 Shits. We don't care about your audio achievements, crawl back into the dungeon you came out of vermin. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awwwww! Poor you!

Called everything a lie and still worried. grin grin grin

You getting hypertensive.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are very worried. I can tell!

You gradually accepting that you are a failure.

Yes, I'm worried that you've decided not to update us on the number of houses that you've built on Nairaland. A very big source of worry. This your clownery is hereditary, stupidity personified. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Awwwww! Poor you!

Called everything a lie and still worried. grin grin grin

You getting hypertensive.

You will cry blood today, stupid man. Your mates are making money, while you're busy claiming to possess audio properties on Nairaland 24/7. How many houses have you built on Nairaland, answer us na?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Yes, I'm worried that you've decided not to update us on the number of houses that you've built on Nairaland. A very big source of worry. This your clownery is hereditary, stupidity personified. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You just so restless and have started losing your senses.

I stabbed you in the heart! Can imagine what's running through your mind- Do people like these actually exist on Nairaland.

Its not your fault! You grew up amongst failures
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You will cry blood today, stupid man. Your mates are making money, while you're busy claiming to possess audio properties on Nairaland 24/7. How many houses have you built on Nairaland, answer us na?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Making money grin grin grin

What does the son of a failure know about making money grin grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You just so restless and have started losing your senses.

I stabbed you in the heart! Can imagine what's running through your mind- Do people like these actually exist on Nairaland.

Its not your fault! You grew up amongst failures

You will cry blood, you stabbed no one in the heart except yourself. Dingbat wants to move heaven with audio properties.
The idiot was even asking me minutes ago about what I meant by "us". The same you that made an audio claim to someone else on another trend don suddenly get dementia after getting called out.
Very soon, I'm expecting you to go back to your "two words" clownery. 🀑
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You will cry blood, you stabbed no one in the heart except yourself. Dingbat wants to move heaven with audio properties.
The idiot was even asking me minutes ago about what I meant by "us". The same you that made an audio claim to someone else on another trend don suddenly get dementia after getting called out.
Very soon, I'm expecting you to go back to your "two words" clownery. 🀑

When you type long sentences, it exposes your frustration.

Be calm and relaxed! I know I have put you on the hot seat.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Making money grin grin grin

What does the son of a failure know about making money grin grin grin
You can see how I never made a counter on the vivid description you've been giving about the idi.ots that birthed you, hope you've said it to your deadbeat dad's face that you've labelled him as a failure on Nairaland??
I don't care about that anyway, I just need more of your lamba. How many properties do you have in Gaza??
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You can see how I never made a counter on the vivid description you've been giving about the idi.ots that birthed you, hope you've said it to your deadbeat dad's face that you've labelled him as a failure on Nairaland??
I don't care about that anyway, I just need more of your lamba. How many properties do you have in Gaza??

Be calm!

I am getting at you, and promise to make you suicide.

You failed in life, Accept it! Don't you think suicide will be best for you?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

When you type long sentences, it exposes your frustration.

Be calm and relaxed! I know I have put you on the hot seat.

You overhype yourself like I said earlier, you really do you think that you're special and everyone that has been calling you out on your bullshits and laughing at your misfortune are not seeing things the way they are. Mr 2 Shits.
You promised to tell me more about your other properties and I'm asking for same, do you own a property in Gaza?? There's no way in hell, an audio wealthy man like you won't own a property in that location. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You overhype yourself like I said earlier, you really do you think that you're special and everyone that has been calling you out on your bullshits and laughing at your misfortune are not seeing things the way they are. Mr 2 Shits.
You promised to tell me more about your other properties and I'm asking for same, do you own a property in Gaza?? There's no way in hell, an audio wealthy man like you won't own a property in that location. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gush!

Long stories again!

Someone is really pained.

I hope you wont kill the failure you call dad tonight.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Be calm!

I am getting at you, and promise to make you suicide.

You failed in life, Accept it! Don't you think suicide will be best for you?
Dude, correct the nonsensical statement you wrote up there. Change that "suicide" to the correct word that should be there, change it to suicidal first and then check in asap into a psychiatric home. Werey alasọ. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude, correct the nonsensical statement you wrote up there. Change that "suicide" to the correct word that should be there, change it to suicidal first and then check in asap into a psychiatric home. Werey alasọ. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hommie is pained!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Gush!
Long stories again!
Someone is really pained.
I hope you wont kill the failure you call dad tonight.
Say na long stories, too complex for your single digit IQ right?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Say na long stories, too complex for your single digit IQ right?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What did the son of a failure achieve with his IQ? grin grin grin

Did you also inherit the IQ from the failure you call Dad
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Hommie is pained!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Pained that you be olodo??
Na this your single digit IQ be your real problem, only a complete nonentity will try to impress total strangers on a faceless forum like Nairaland with audio achievements. And the idi.ot thinks he's making sense. This your stupidity needs to be studied by a scientist o. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What did the son of a failure achieve with his IQ? grin grin grin

Did you also inherit the IQ from the failure you call Dad
Single digit IQ at work, it's not your fault na. Cos why will you describe your father numerous times here with such horrendous words. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Pained that you be olodo??
Na this your single digit IQ be your real problem, only a complete nonentity will try to impress total strangers on a faceless forum like Nairaland with audio achievements. And the idi.ot thinks he's making sense. This your stupidity needs to be studied by a scientist o. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can you list all the locations I shared with you so far.

I want to test your IQ.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Single digit IQ at work, it's not your fault na. Cos why will you describe your father numerous times here with such horrendous words. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You really made my day.

Look at how perplexed you are. You cant just imagine how someone could own all of that!

To be sincere, you really made feel accomplished. I never regarded all till I saw the way you were going crazy.

Thanks.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Can you list all the locations I shared with you so far.

I want to test your IQ.
So you've turned to a psychologist too now, Mr 2 Shits aka the new emergency psychologist in town. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

So you've turned to a psychologist too now, Mr 2 Shits aka the new emergency psychologist in town. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Awww! You still pained.

Keep tabs of them.

When you memorize all, I will add to it.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You really made my day.

Look at how perplexed you are. You cant just imagine how someone could own all of that!

To be sincere, you really made feel accomplished. I never regarded all till I saw the way you were going crazy.

Thanks.
In your stupidity, you believe that you're sane and everyone that has been calling you out on your lies and all are otherwise. You need to check into the nearest psychiatric home asap, you obviously escaped from aro. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

In your stupidity, you believe that you're sane and everyone that has been calling you out on your lies and all are otherwise. You need to check into the nearest psychiatric home asap, you obviously escaped from aro. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I still appreciate your doubts!

You made those assets look very big and started appreciating myself.

Even though I still look forward to bigger games, you made me feel I am doing very well.

I really enjoy it when you say its a lie. Like, Its too good to be true.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Awww! You still pained.

Keep tabs of them.

When you memorize all, I will add to it.
Abeg add to it, I need to laugh more at this your low IQ tonight. The first proof of your inherited stupidity us your attempt to impress total strangers that didn't even give 2 shits about you with audio achievements. That's the height of it. Very soon, you'll update us on the properties you've acquired in Gaza. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Abeg add to it, I need to laugh more at this your low IQ tonight. The first proof of your inherited stupidity us your attempt to impress total strangers that didn't even give 2 shits about you with audio achievements. That's the height of it. Very soon, you'll update us on the properties you've acquired in Gaza. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You dont give two shiits and you worried! grin grin grin

Tell me something else!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I still appreciate your doubts!

You made those assets look very big and started appreciating myself.

Even though I still look forward to bigger games, you made me feel I am doing very well.

I really enjoy it when you say its a lie. Like, Its too good to be true.
Dude there are millions of people that literally owns more properties than what you listed, there are literally millions. This your lies and antics won't even fool a mosquito, not to talk of people who have a better reasoning ability than you do. You've been trying so hard to impress us with your audio achievements for a while, I'm not impressed yet abeg. Give us more lamba. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You dont give two shiits and you worried! grin grin grin

Tell me something else!
So laughing at your misfortune and low IQ is synonymous to being worried according to you, you're truly a lost case. There's no way anyone can get redeemed from this level of terminal stupidity. Do yourself a favour, crawl back into the cesspit from which you came. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

So laughing at your misfortune and low IQ is synonymous to being worried according to you, you're truly a lost case. There's no way anyone can get redeemed from this level of terminal stupidity. Do yourself a favour, crawl back into the cesspit from which you came. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Laughing at my misfortune?

Look into the mirror, and you will see misfortune. grin grin grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude there are millions of people that literally owns more properties than what you listed, there are literally millions. This your lies and antics won't even fool a mosquito, not to talk of people who have a better reasoning ability than you do. You've been trying so hard to impress us with your audio achievements for a while, I'm not impressed yet abeg. Give us more lamba. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If they are lies, why are you so worried and hypertensive!

You should be telling me its too small. grin grin grin

Son of a failure!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Laughing at my misfortune?

Look into the mirror, and you will see misfortune. grin grin grin
Your low IQ is calamitous already. Ask your deadbeat dad, he'll attest to that fact. I'm waiting for you to list more of your audio achievements with the intention to impress people here on this faceless forum. All this kids with phones sef. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Your low IQ is calamitous already. Ask your deadbeat dad, he'll attest to that fact. I'm waiting for you to list more of your audio achievements with the intention to impress people here on this faceless forum. All this kids with phones sef. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why are worried about audio?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

If they are lies, why are you so worried and hypertensive!

You should be telling me its too small. grin grin grin

Son of a failure!
I asked to give us more out of your list of lamba and you refused to do same since you said that there's more. Say na hypertensive, just dey throw words wey you no understand around.
That expression you used for your deadbeat dad is touchΓ©, you got that right about your dad. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.