Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet (51517 Views)

My Net Caught This Beautiful Kingfisher At My Pond Today (Photo) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by MrReeseG(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Cause I want to keep and train it. Its been with me for almost 2 months now.

The thing don dey sabi your face and voice?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by SaturnNick(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
What's the need of keeping it as pet. Why not eat it or give it to me to eat?🙂
It's still a baby one I guess
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by oliverwrites: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Issue with you guys is you're never trustworthy.

You fit collect car now, talk say engine spoil Na why you no fit deliver. Or one funny excuse like that.

Last 3 people I tried it ended in tears.
Being considering buying 2 cars and giving it out to drivers, this same exact reason is why I will never take such a stupid risk with my HARD earned money.

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Smithwilliams826: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
We caught this Monitor Lizard weeks ago. But i've not killed it since we caught it. It is presently my Pet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUKIIbRvRVA?si=oZPgAXgs5ZwS5Pl4
grin
You wear pampers for the lizard?

1 Like

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Farfalla(f): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Even if it tastes good? I don't think these lizards are extinct.

I've never liked the idea of eating reptiles and amphibians. cheesy
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by oliverwrites: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
goldmatrix:
Then do away with your pots and knives if you are honest..
Just like your username, this is comic gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by shortIGBOman: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
See better meat
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by BRATISLAVA: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Farfalla:

I've never liked the idea of eating reptiles and amphibians. cheesy

I suppose it's alright if they keep the population down by eating them. The bigger ones are preferable to this sort of cat fodder.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by jojothaiv(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
garriAndsugar:
What's the need of keeping it as pet. Why not eat it or give it to me to eat?🙂
Dey play...
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by wiseone28: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
erneski01:
Why did you tie something on its waist?
A form of waist beads 🙄
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
grin
You wear pampers for the lizard?

You wan keee me with laugh grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
MrReeseG:

The thing don dey sabi your face and voice?

It is no longer scared of me.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by LocalFARMERS: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
dNortherner:
Ha, ha...ba'a abida ya faru. Surprise ni ke yi.

Its alright
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Name it Tinubu grin
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by dNortherner(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Its alright
Monitor Lizard, what does you feed it with?
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by cenaman(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
We caught this Monitor Lizard weeks ago. But i've not killed it since we caught it. It is presently my Pet.

Why you are keeping it, is because is not yet mature to your liking when it comes to preparing it for pepper soup grin grin
I come in peace
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Make sure to feed it with flesh, because it is carnivorous.Feed it with rats,lizards,mice, insects,birds,frogs and other small animals.
But you must feed it with raw flesh.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
finallybusy:
A good idea. The same children who’ll eat it due to poverty are the very people who’ll use their alternate accounts to brag that they can feed Dangote for life. On the internet, you can be anyone you feel. Lying is always allowed.
You're right o, one agbadorian was even bragging on a trend on this forum that he own TWO BEACHES in Canada, somebody that has probably never left the shores of Nigeria before. I won't mention anyone o, but let CoronaVirusPro come out to defend himself. 😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You're right o, one agbadorian was even bragging on a trend on this forum that he own TWO BEACHES in Canada, somebody that has probably never left the shores of Nigeria before. I won't mention anyone o, but let CoronaVirusPro come out to defend himself. 😂😂😂😂

You still dying of envy grin grin grin

Like I said, you can never achieve such feet in your life time!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You still dying of envy grin grin grin

Like I said, you can never achieve such feet in your life time!
Your mates are everywhere making money, while you're busy claiming the ownership of elegushi beach and under-bridge. Stay there make cloth dey wear you. Envy ko, savvy ni. Say na feet.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Your mates are everywhere making money, while you're busy claiming the ownership of elegushi beach and under-bridge. Stay there make cloth dey wear you. Envy ko, savvy ni. Say na feet.

Hope you still remember the square footage? Four Hundred and Forty Thousand square foot!

Add up your present and after-life, you cannot make it!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Hope you still remember the square footage? Four Hundred and Forty Thousand square foot!

Add up your present and after-life, you cannot make it!
Only an empty vessel like you makes noise, I will never claim to possess what I don't have unlike you the audio owner of two beaches in Canada.
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Only an empty vessel like you makes noise, I will never claim to possess what I don't have unlike you the audio owner of two beaches in Canada.

grin grin grin

I love getting people like you frustrated. Let me tell you the location, I own one in Nova Scotia, and the other in New Brunswick.

You can NEVER make it that far! Trust me!

If not privacy reason. I can keep you shut forever!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin

I love getting people like you frustrated. Let me tell you the location, I own one in Nova Scotia, and the other in New Brunswick.

You can NEVER make it that far! Trust me!

If not privacy reason. I can keep you shut forever!
You don go do your Google and paste work to chase clout here, dude we don't give two shits, Mr two bitches. Say na privacy, you that I dey use as banter material dey talk about privacy. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Say na keep shut forever, owner of two bitches for village. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

You don go do your Google and paste work to chase clout here, dude we don't give two shits, Mr two bitches. Say na privacy, you that I dey use as banter material dey talk about privacy. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Say na keep shut forever, owner of two bitches for village. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Should I tell you more?

I want you to know your life is wasted already!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Should I tell you more?

The brainless one at it again, the audio owner of two bitches and the Atlantic Ocean. May I never have a nonentity like you around me, bast.ard son of a thousand fathers. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Should I tell you more?

The brainless one at it again, the audio owner of two bitches and the Atlantic Ocean. May I never have a nonentity like you around me, bast.ard son of a thousand fathers. 😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Trust me!

Your father wont make that statement in front of me. I am not capping!

You are the son of a loser and bound to also lose!

You so jealous and envious! grin grin grin Work hard and you still will never make it that far!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Trust me!

Your father wont make that statement in front of me. I am not capping!

You are the son of a loser and bound to also lose!

You so jealous and envious! grin grin grin Work hard and you still will never make it that far!
Dude, hope you've eaten sand before coming here. Your only line of argument/reply against those that called out your bullshit and lies is to talk about them being envious or jealous and then resort to insults. I repeat, you own nothing Mr two bitches. You can repeat that statement in front of the dog that gave birth to you Mr two bitches. 😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by CoronaVirusPro: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dybala11:

Dude, hope you've eaten sand before coming here. Your only line of argument/reply against those that called out your bullshit and lies is to talk about them being envious or jealous and then resort to insults. I repeat, you own nothing Mr two bitches. You can repeat that statement in front of the dog that gave birth to you Mr two bitches. 😂😂😂😂

Then why are you so worried and pained? Does it hurt that much!

Cant you see you restless!

Son of a loser! I know no one in your lineage has gone that far before!
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by Dybala11(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Then why are you so worried and pained? Does it hurt that much!

Cant you see you restless!

Son of a loser! I know no one in your lineage has gone that far before!
Say na pain, you that has become a laughing stock to everyone on this forum. I'm not the first person to call you out on that your barrage of lies and I won't be the last either Mr two bitches. Dude no one in my lineage can ever go as far as to claim to own what is not theirs to start with. Very soon, I know you'll come here to claim the ownership of the Atlantic Ocean. It's just a matter of time, empty barrel making noise. God forbid this claim, a condom would have prevented all this nonsense were seeing from you, nonsensical idi.ot. 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet by charlsecy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Is it not venomous?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.