Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? (7095 Views)

Behold The Most Gorgeous Woman In Nigeria (pictures) / Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
tag her and post a link to her profile. the lady with the highest mention will be given a prize.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ikbnice(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na like that una dey take start world war
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Rextizzle(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
None on this section, in fact nah ugly girls full here
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Kenzico(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
angry sad

Most Gorgeous my foot!!! Every NAIRALAND Lady is beautiful in their own way....Simple!...CASE CLOSED

Don't start a war....You can't finish

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Evaberry
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by KelvinCX(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
carolyner
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by KelvinCX(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
carolyner
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Kidaholic(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol... For me: Funmisticqueen, NwanyiAkwaEkiti, MissRaine69, Tamarapretty grin

Too many abeg, all are gorgeous in their own right cheesy but those 4 up there, their minds are amazingly gorgeous!
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by pryme(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
None,
Most ladies have alter egos too, most here live a lie.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kidaholic:

Too many abeg, all are gorgeous in their own right cheesy but those 4 up there, their minds are amazingly gorgeous!

post a link to their profiles.
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kidaholic:

aww kiss thank you. You are amazing in and out
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ashewoboy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:

you have a gorgeous mindcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Rickjordan(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
non of d gals listed above n below are as pretty as " Obembet " that's the only one I admire around here

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Am on fasting, can't comment grin
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Katier00(f): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Katier00

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by ojun50(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thy are all married the ones u are seeing now are left over

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by HarunaWest(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Katier00 post=74546693]Katier00[/quhihihihihihj u kuku dey market yourself
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Katier00:
Katier00

LOL why selfish. You chose only yourself lol
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Rextizzle(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kidaholic:

Nah ugly people you dey call gorgeous? You need to use hypo wash your eyes well. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by nelxxy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nah ugly people you dey call gorgeous? You need to use hypo wash your eyes well. cheesy
wicked somebody

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
When it comes to that... give it to

UyaiIncomparabl

and

Thornapple.

Nobody beats them to it...

Don't ask me for their links, search it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
ashewoboy:
tag her and post a link to her profile. the lady with the highest mention will be given a prize.
they are asleep
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by kay4kay: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
ashewoboy:

Pocochants ni oooooo
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Offpoint:
When it comes to that... give it to

UyaiIncomparabl

and

Thornapple.

Nobody beats them to it...

Don't ask me for their links, search it.
They're both fair, You don't find dark skin attractive? angry
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Kidaholic(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Rextizzle:

Lol grin I said "their minds* not face/body undecided haven't seen any of their photos to be honest but their write-ups, comments are kinda mind blowing grin you grab?
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Kidaholic(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:

*Kisses*
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Never seen someone this ugly @funmisticqueen shocked

10 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by Offpoint: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
They're both fair, You don't find dark skin attractive? angry
Those I know ain't on nairaland. check heloct

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by baralatie(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
ojun50:
Thy are all married the ones u are seeing now are left over
Re: Who Is The Most Gorgeous Lady On Nairaland? by habsydiamond(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ladies don't answer those guys oooo...in the sight of the lord u are all beautiful...cos everything God created are all good things....can good things be ugly I don't think so.... You are all gorgeous jare grin grin grin..just know that u are created for different purpose and reasons..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of "Dangerous" Married Women. / I Am Back!!! Rate Me (pic) / What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.