Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years (11448 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by pocom35: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by 234daniel2010(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Spending123:

Pls someone should create a thread for the cash transfer, so we all can have a discourse to know when the disbursement kicks in.

It is the Cash transfer you will use to build your family and also build a better life for ur self. This is what the government has reduced you to.

I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Teeklef(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Do the first 4 years first before talking about 8years bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2023
wrongnumber:

Lol!

But for the sake of privacy I would have loved to post Private messages of many Tinubu supporters begging me to help them.

They will even say even if it is 5k and after sending to them, they will still not renege in supporting Tinubu on their WhatsApp status and I just shake my head.

Tinubu supporters clearly suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

how much you get
your money na change

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by clinician2x: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2023
234daniel2010:

It is the Cash transfer you will use to build your family and also build a better life for ur self. This is what the government has reduced you to.

I pity you.

Lol hahaha that man deserves pity.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by BigIyanga: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/10/18/tinubu-vows-to-grow-nigerias-gdp-to-1-trillion-in-eight-years/
PM newsstand talk. How can he grow Naija economy at 15-20% on annualized basis for 8yrs?

No APC govt has recoded 5% annual growth in tje last 9 years.

There is recession in the land cos recessionary pressure has contracted Q3 and Q4 of this year. I guess we’ll find out in Q1 2024

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Afonja007: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu did it in Lagos, so we Nigerians have confidence in him. Infact, that is why we voted him, to boost our economy.

Unlike one agulu packaged fraud who used state money for personal business.
someone that lost in lagos lost in abuja 2 federal capital, lost in aso rock lost in burdilion his own street who and who voted him ?what goes up must surely come down ,inec must later come to their senses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by DeTruthh: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2023
able20:
Tinubu is a propagandist scammer, your people are hungry and frustrated today, and you promise to build a $1 trillion economy in the future, olodo somebody
Even the Lagos economy he claimed to build, how has it helped his people?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Mirasteel: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2023
When will all these cheap lies stop?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Moniya4Real(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2023
$450b and not millions
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Phantom233: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pathetic liar. Same thing he did during Buhari's regime

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Spending123: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
234daniel2010:

I pity you.

No am a 200L student, and as one, the 25k will go a a long way for me. With our school fees that's over 130k now, text books, assignments, money for projects, subscription and so many payables. Omo I need that 25k right now to be honest with you.

Thanks. May God bless you.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by missionmex(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Growth and development are entirely different.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Chetas81(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
ONLY __OLUYA__ ONIRANU__ ERANKO CITIZEN WILL SUPPORT THIS HELL CITIZEN LEADING THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, FOR EIGHT YEARS IN ASO ROCK
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
8 years?....From January 2024 you will not even be on that presidential seat
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Story🙄
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by ufotunang: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Super story 🙄
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Jaycee07(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu did it in Lagos, so we Nigerians have confidence in him. Infact, that is why we voted him, to boost our economy.

Unlike one agulu packaged fraud who used state money for personal business.

What has this got to do with Peter Obi?Do you care to ask Tinubu how he intends to accomplish that??
Anyways talk is cheap. Remember to ask for your 30K monthly allowance.
If they fail to pay you, DM me your account info, I promise to pay you 100K monthly. It not easy defending failure. I really commend you. Such a wonderful job.I am really enjoying your lamentation with empty stomach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by ufotunang: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is how Buhari talked and boasted ...but at the end nothing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by koyeni(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Which 8 years?
With $ at 1100? grin
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Muyiii(m): 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Politicians with modal verbs: Will, Shall, Should, would, May, Might.

But never delivers …rather things keep deteriorating.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Isobug: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

We Nigerians gave him 4 years.

We same Nigerians will renew it in 2027 for another 4 years.

You know what? There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Empty head, I pity your children

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by ufotunang: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
With your sharing of 3 cups of rice and 5,000 naira cash transfer to nigerians you want to use to achieve that ... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Proudlyomonna: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lolll like using agbado to generate electricity ba grin grin grin

Daft criminal, how dis man happen to be worse than bubu na big misery oo grin grin

Na poor man I dey pity for grin

May the strongest survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by phemray(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

We Nigerians gave him 4 years.

We same Nigerians will renew it in 2027 for another 4 years.

You know what? There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Yes oo, Very sure by GOd's grace. Forward ever
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Proudlyomonna: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I believe he can do it......

And he should sack anybody that is not doing his/her job......

Hahaha do fire grin

Reality is if you are poor,middle class,legit hustling Nigerian, the APC structure of suffering, hardship and renewed shege banzia pro max has no plans for You.

The sponsoring thought towards the creation of the evil APC structure is to grab power from PDP and keep it at all cost,no single plan to deliver the dividends of democracy.

Its a shame most people are quite ignorant of the essence of politics, they perceive politics as my party my candidate must Win.

May the strongest survive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Easylife1234: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
May God help us
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Memphis357(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Dis one think I have time for his non existent cock and bull story.

And pandora hoebi supporters are all rich, non beg for money.

I don't understand why a person will lie, he knows everyone is aware he is lying, yet insist on the lie. Can I even count pandora hoebi supporters begging for money?

The most irritating and annoying lie is the one that everyone knows is a lie. More irritating is the insistence that it should be accepted as the truth.

Besides, you they are begging for money, have you seen food to eat? All these useless show off on social media, abeg, dem dey pay una? Big boys don't even have time for this nonsense, only church rats struggling to survive are the ones coming to tell us bullshit.

Personally, I don't brag, but I have no doubt I can feed you for months and that won't affect my pocket.
E-diot!!
Even your feeding is seriously affecting your meagre pocket 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Neckpresser101: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

ibo voted apc in ebonyi, what are you saying
Ofcourse Igbos can vote any one they feel is going to do the job

federal government I meant .
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by GABRIEL6036: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Am fed up of this "MR VOW " MR PROMISE 😑😑😑

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N5000 Note: Senate Vows To Stop Sanusi / INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega / Peter Obi Speaks In North Carolina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.