Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years (11458 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by adefitim(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
You see, where some people are looking for stolen mandate baba is already targeting 2nd term ambition
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by CodeTemplar: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Clownish!
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu did it in Lagos, so we Nigerians have confidence in him. Infact, that is why we voted him, to boost our economy.

Unlike one agulu packaged fraud who used state money for personal business.

Any human that takes you serious in life is on his or her own.

The funny thing is you may even be a civil servant or property agent somewhere who is even finding it difficult to feed himself properly, talk more of feeding an extra mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

how much you get
your money na change

That is the truth, deal with it.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by zudozz: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu did it in Lagos, so we Nigerians have confidence in him. Infact, that is why we voted him, to boost our economy.

Imagine dis drug addict?

Who send am?
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by babajero(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Really after the idiots have borrowed Nigeria into oblivion right? Zone b.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Taiwo20(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
sege has been planned for eight years
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Irony1: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Oga grow up, this thing you are doing it is either you are childish or you have some mental issues you are yet to be cured of. my advice stay away from the internet so that you can take your medications, because someone who keeps attacking PO in every post that doesn't even concern the man, is indicative of a mental disorder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Kion: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala seun
stop
Adding words I did not say you go cry tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Irony1: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

We Nigerians gave him 4 years.

We same Nigerians will renew it in 2027 for another 4 years.

You know what? There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

go and treat yourself and cure this mental illness abeg
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

its better to be saying the truth before thunder

yoruba ibo who get money pass?

You be idi ot. Making it a tribal challenge is stupi duty at its peak because there are millions of people in each of the two tribes and there is/are no data to ascertain their individual financial worth or net worth.

Just like saying Hausa or Ijaw, who get money pass because you feel Dangote is from there without considering the spread of the wealth/riches among the people of each tribe.

Why not pick him or any other person you feel is not in line with your opinion to do the challenge?

It's obvious you are a hun gry person.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by BobbieZion(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

🗑️
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Charisma01: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You be idi ot. Making it a tribal challenge is stupi duty at its peak because there are millions of people in each of the two tribes and there is/are no data to ascertain their individual financial worth or net worth.

Just like saying Hausa or Ijaw, who get money pass because you feel Dangote is from there without considering the spread of the wealth/riches among the people of each tribe.

Why not pick him or any other person you feel is not in line with your opinion to do the challenge?

It's obvious you are a hun gry person.

una don gree say yoruba get money pass una

i think say una go argue na
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

That is the truth, deal with it.

yoruba will feed you
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Hmmm.. Awon online billionaires. That na for your pocket. Guy wey dey do baranda for computer village go come here dey form rich man 🙄

Bro, calm down.

Most of these people blind to the truth are hungry fellows, to be candid with you.

Even, as a business owner or an industrialist or service provider etc, no matter what, you go don see the effect of the maladministration(bad policies) of the present person on your day to day business or investment.

All these things alone will make you reasonable in your opinion when supporting the present administration if it happens that you are a supporter of the government, even though you don't want to cast him because you are his supporter.
Check the supporters of the government who are ok financially and the kind of opinion they give these days on their posts and compare it with that of that riff raff here, can you see any resemblance in it.
That is to show you that he has nothing that the bad policies made by the government so far is having a bad effect on.

Anyway, you may not understand it sha
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Ofcourse Igbos can vote any one they feel is going to do the job

federal government I meant .

ok ibo state apc is messiah?
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Agugbadin: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Back your words with actions, enough of the talking.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Nyanabo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
How? Is it by talks? How can he achieve it with no road map.

When they are outside the corridors of power, they think leadership is easy, but they fumble when given the chance.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Dem go need ban u again

Despite the IGR ogun dey claim dey generate
The state is a shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

una don gree say yoruba get money pass una

i think say una go argue na

It is obvious you are an illit erate, where in my comment did I say that?

You guys are filled with lies, deceit and everything bad.
Just now, you don try twist my comment, I don't do stu pid comparison.

If you wan do comparison about who is richer, let it be based on individual level, generalizing it is stupidity because everyone will be claiming what they feel will suit them.

For example, bring the richest person in your gene ration/lin eage and let me and him/her do the comparison with evidence to show for it.
I can't compare with you because e sure me dye*** you are still being fed by your parents.

Omoh, get out of my mention with your stu pidity abeg
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

yoruba will feed you

As I go feed your pa², ma², their offsp rings, plus all una lin eage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

yoruba will feed ibo
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Papayaayasager(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mumu talk
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

no ibo man will be president
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

yoruba will feed you

Go and make money and stop doing comparison with other people's money orh de!
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

It is obvious you are an illit erate, where in my comment did I say that?

You guys are filled with lies, deceit and everything bad.
Just now, you don try twist my comment, I don't do stu pid comparison.

If you wan do comparison about who is richer, let it be based on individual level, generalizing it is stupidity because everyone will be claiming what they feel will suit them.

For example, bring the richest person in your gene ration/lin eage and let me and him/her do the comparison with evidence to show for it.
I can't compare with you because e sure me dye*** you are still being fed by your parents.

Omoh, get out of my mention with your stu pidity abeg

lagos will feed dot nation
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Khyrvxjzy: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Go and make money and stop doing comparison with other people's money orh de!

no ibo man will be president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Says "We Have Closed All Doors For Dialogue With Government" / University ‘Sex-For-Grades’ Prohibition Bill In The Senate Passes 2nd Reading / Illegal Fuel Subsidy Payment: Opposition Youths Tackle Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.