Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years (11478 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Meti99(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
By exploring the poor to a poorer state and enriching few allies...
You have syphoned the poor to a wreckless poverty situation just to safe money for yourself and family .
Posterity will judge you all
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Sangoamadioha1: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You still don't get it, nobody is boasting here.

My point is most of Nigerians in Nigeria are feeling the heat of the bad policies of the present administration.
With that in mind, no reasonable person should come out and start typing the tra sh that other person is typing except the person is still living with his/her parents or the person is broke, which also means he or she has nothing the bad policy will have effect on.

For a better explanation, this is what I mean...
It is those that have vehicles, generators, those that transport frequently and so on that will feel the effect of risen price of petrol, diesel etc., the most.
Again, it is only those that own businesses, those that are into manufacturing, importers, and so on that will feel the effect of the unstable nature of the FX and the continue depreciation of the naira most.

A broke person(tho I don't broke shame, but I'm using this for an illustration) won't feel it because he or she is used to it, or someone living with his or her parents won't feel it because na give them dey give am.

You get the point now?

I understand you and i get your point but do you know that as unfavorable as the economy is, some people are still benefitting.
That it is bad for most people does not mean some are not enjoying the policies in a legitimate way.
Let everyone talk their own and nobody should be criticized for their opinions, whether one is rich or poor should not be a factor. You can't deprive someone of their opinion because you think they are poor.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Neckpresser101: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
ZionwolSolution:

So... what is so special about this New Jersey.... that you will not find in our New Lekki ?
Are you being funny or dumb sir?
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Neckpresser101: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oponu... so Nigeria no get areas wey fine like this ...
How many place sir
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by sulaak(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
With the fall in the Naira, lack of infrastructure and industrial capacity, Nigeria's GDP has already fallen from $477 billion to $400 billion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by BigIyanga: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
S/Africa is about to overtake Nigeria… and they’re telling economic voodoo lies. And they still have followers in millions

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/south-africa-may-overtake-nigeria-as-africas-biggest-economy-imf/amp/

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by mbos: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
who dash monkey banana
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by naijaboy756: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
Oga $ is 1.1k today

Keep making wishful vows
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Qoko: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
So BAT want to spend 8 years with his unpredicted health status, I am sure Dollar will 1$/N4,000
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Mrice22: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by aylive02(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu did it in Lagos, so we Nigerians have confidence in him. Infact, that is why we voted him, to boost our economy.

Unlike one agulu packaged fraud who used state money for personal business.
. Slave
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Growing(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
You promise heaven and earth but the way the economy is presently going under your presidency tells a different story.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Exceed15: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
May God punish this man. Useless President
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by newoffer: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Right now No body can feed anyone in this country except u are saying you are a chicken
wrongnumber:

Who be this mumu..?

For your info I no dey naija o. I don't spend naira. I spend the king of currencies.

You don't brag and yet you BRAGGED that you can feed me for months. Lol!

The money I spend on a regular to have just lunch will be enough to feed a hungry Tinubu supporter for over a month.

Shebbi he has been dishing out parliatives... Have you gotten yours?
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Calitoscassius(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin more empty promises. TIefnubu is always vowing, vows to eat beans tonight, vows to urinate today, vows to wear cap today, vows, vows vows and more vows.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Advancedman(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by fijihems: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
PROMISES!!! PROMISES!!! PROMISES!!! APC and their never unfulfilled promises.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Talib93(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by GetSenseNow: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I repeat, big boys don't announce their "bigness". Only low life church rats hide behind faceless forum trying to create impression in the public.

Yes, I don't brag, but the bullshit from most of you makes us to say some things we don't wish to say naturally.

I ask, dem dey pay una ni?

Showing picture of a street in obodo oyibo, what exactly is that suppose to mean? Dis one think he is toasting a village illiterate girl who knows next to nothing.

guy close your mouth. cho-cho-cho here and there like fowl. The useless president you support has increased the suffering of nigerians but you, as an agbado-infested fellow must support him because he's your tribesman.

Anyways, keep suffering. u deserve it
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by naijaboy756: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I repeat, big boys don't announce their "bigness". Only low life church rats hide behind faceless forum trying to create impression in the public.

Yes, I don't brag, but the bullshit from most of you makes us to say some things we don't wish to say naturally.

I ask, dem dey pay una ni?

Showing picture of a street in obodo oyibo, what exactly is that suppose to mean? Dis one think he is toasting a village illiterate girl who knows next to nothing.
How many years you don remain in this mumu state?

How much be dollar today?
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by GetSenseNow: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
phemray:

Yes oo, Very sure by GOd's grace. Forward ever
people like you are the type politicians love; people who can't think beyond their noses
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Fearyourcreator: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Neckpresser101:

How many place sir
When you no pass your village... see your new jersey below

Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by int0x80(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Olodo man 😂😂
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Neckpresser101: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

When you no pass your village... see your new jersey below
You wanna start comparing here and those cesspits in Nigeria? angry Wtf!
Just get out of my mention
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Fearyourcreator: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You wanna start comparing here and those cesspits in Nigeria? angry Wtf!
Just get out of my mention

Anything to bad mouth your own... after you had no good contributions... oponu
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Lastmankc(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:

We Nigerians gave him 4 years.

We same Nigerians will renew it in 2027 for another 4 years.

You know what? There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Imagine what plantain and Rice bandit is saying.I really pity you because this your job isn't easy.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by kennethesan(m): 1:59am On Oct 19, 2023
See day dreaming... You never even do four years. Lol
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Offpoint1: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu did it in Lagos, so we Nigerians have confidence in him. Infact, that is why we voted him, to boost our economy.

Unlike one agulu packaged fraud who used state money for personal business.

Posterity will judge you azzholes, all of you.

The damage the old eddiot as done to Nigeria economy in 6 months is 2x what Buhari did in his disastrous 8 years.

The evidence is right there in reality, y'all dids will find all y'all.
Re: Tinubu Vows To Grow Nigeria’s GDP To $1 Trillion In Eight Years by Jaycee07(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You talk too much yet empty.

Low self esteem and stupidity na him dey worry you there. Your 100k kill you there.

You have a small head. I really mean it. All I can see through you in deep poverty. Rice bandit.
And for the records, let me be clear, I am
not Igbo. I simply need another version of Nigeria, a better one where human right are respected. Your messiah can not make that happen. You delusional fool. When you’re ready, we can have an original thought to share. Empty skull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anenih Seeks Automatic Ticket For Jonathan & Others / China To Invest $60bn In Nigeria. / How Kano Hisbah Oppresses And Brutalizes The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.