Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) (40644 Views)

Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo) / IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by GetMeRight: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The international community is doing nothing, the APC government of Nigeria is quiet and unconcerned about it. Terrorists are wiping out a section of Nigeria right on Nigerian soil ans taking over their lands and nobody is saying anything until they finish all of us.
Not supporting Fulani herdsmen, far from it. But they can't just wake up one morning and decide to massacre a whole community. The problem is that when people from community attack herdsmen, kill them in many instances and rustle their cattle, we won't hear about it. But the moment they retaliate, noises in the media wouldn't let us rest.

horsepower102:
Where are all the Hamas sympathizers in Nigeria?

This has been happening in Nigeria for decades and all of you hypocritical Hamas sympathizers have been silent.

Is it because the fulanis are predominantly Muslims and it’s okay if they kill kafirs for their lands.

May Eternal curse be upon you hypocrites.
What has Israel/Palestine crisis got to do with religion? What has herdsmen/farmers got to do with religion? Personally, I believed that your parents mistakenly placed strong curses on you instead of prayers when you were born.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by MDK777: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
We have our own problem here, not yet treated yet we are always talking about the Israelites, Gaza, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Iran etc, the terrible things happening in Nigerian is worst than all the problem of the aforementioned countries together, in this country we said we are one Nigeria but the fulanis always commit alots of atrocities and go Scott free, is that not madness ☝️☝️, Nigeria need heavy war against those marauding fulanis that always feel untouchable, dirty people that feels like they are the most superior, bastard, fulanis are lazy Muslims, they are worse than the kafir
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by nomolos92: 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
They need ESN in Benue

They're the only people that knows how to deal with Fulani herdsmen and their cows

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by luckingto50: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Corrections:
Christians are being massacred in Nigeria time without number!!!

When will Muslims support in getting JUSTICE for Christians being massacred in Nigeria?

Is their justice in Nigeria? The guy that light the matches has since been released from prison.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by lagosrd: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
The government must do something now about these guys m how on earth will some set of criminals just continue to take life of others just because they formed themselves into terrorist where we have a legitimate government. Never
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by godofuck231: 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
Weapons free my people

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by TheBillyonaire: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Islam is a disease
A psychic plague.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by YoshihideSuga: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Where is that Hamas terrorist Rossikk who has been opening counntless thread looking for syympathy for Terrorist Hamas

That man is an eternal idiot! Never ever take him seriously anywhere on Nairaland. He's just too useless!!!
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by bigwig071(m): 5:37am On Oct 19, 2023
I think we should hate more on ibos that's the only solution to Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by torqque7(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The international community is doing nothing, the APC government of Nigeria is quiet and unconcerned about it. Terrorists are wiping out a section of Nigeria right on Nigerian soil ans taking over their lands and nobody is saying anything until they finish all of us.

https://www.facebook.com/61551487406455/posts/pfbid04DYwQpExgrwPuqaVGDK2Ef5wdWKeWykjSd1gyWGqv9cjuRsAVcrKs3Zv4XQmnxfCl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100042996271876/posts/pfbid0364FLucTYgY61e9epdb9sHwHX7oeriZ4KmPnroQpGtXpin8JdHoT9boDnwgtrYfFRl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100060765139257/posts/pfbid02KoGGefmqWuq7W4kLjakWghFp4CtVfPHuzkwfQpMGC12nQp1SPUbS2z3Q48cZXvRBl/?app=fbl

Unserious people,if una like make una no arm una self just dey wait for useless government to protect you while you get slaughtered like goats,una go learn and if yal refuse to learn then keep enjoying your slaughter in your own territory.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by mordred44: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria has no leader at all . .. all we have are just killer leaders......what a pity
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Exceed15:

Bro, APC played smart by featuring a Rev fr as guber candidate to deceive Benue people and they fell for it. I have not heard this man make noise about these killing. It was Ortom that was always on the neck of fed gov then

Hmm trabalism and religion is really effecting our growth in this nation and it is pathetic.
Just because Obi is an igbo man the yorubas rejected him knowing fully well he is going to perform very well. Where do we go from here. A loaf of bread i used to buy 500 doing Jonathan regime is now 1200 with begging. Honestly am not happy.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

OK.

But hope your Biafra is not in any way connected to the occultic destructive Taliban wannabe ipob undecided

Bcus na sambisa forest una go carry that kind Biafra go,it will never be accepted in Igboland.

Lol. If you're waiting for bread-and-butter freedom fighting... you may have to wait a very long time.

Freedom fighting tends to get dirty... no be moin-moin. You may want to travel to the U.S.A but have you ever taken your time to find out how USA had to lead a scary bloody revolution to free herself from British forces? You will be surprised to how unbelievably adverse it was. If you can find this book to read "Pursuit of Honor - The Rise of George Washington", I'd encourage you to... you may learn one or two things. His feat so great that a whole city was named after him. What is worse? The USA fought a brutal civil war after, but later merged to find a path because their founding values were identified and they morphed. This may be the case with IPOB. Even if they break out and fight themselves for another 20 years, it doesn't matter, they'll eventually morph. What will unite them in that their biafra will surely be stronger than what unites them with others in the nigeria they are in currently.

What IPOB / Yoruba nation is doing is child's play na. Infantry stuff. Even ordinary South Africa, go and check out what it took them to partly liberate themselves from apartheid. And you're probably a Mandela admirer. I won't be surprised you may also fancy a ticket to SA. Even if u deny, u sure know quite a number of your friends or family that can do nearly anything just to be there. Again, research specifically what ANC did in S.A.

You are likely an obidient and the problem is you people joke a lot. All the talk of attempting a ballot revolution, card reader, pvc etc. is trying to play ostrich in the sand. The painful thing is that even if Obi got there, he wont be able to do anything / much. It would scarcely justify the stress and hopes y'all put in. And if he surprisingly did little, it would eventually erase in the next regime. Absolute waste of time.

Wishful thinking and peaceful slavery are only your rewards. When y'all are done deceiving yourselves and ready for freedom, you know what to do.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Minime10:
Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) will never protest against this needless bloodletting orchestrated by Fulani militias (herdsmen)
Sultan of Sokoto will never issue a statement condemning this terrorists attack on Benue people
Mumuric has gone deaf and dumb over this ethnic cleansing perpetuated by Muslim terrorists against Benue people
Nobody is calling for a ceazed fire by Fulani terrorists
But they will protest over Israeli and Hamas fight

The bastards are on a quest to islamise nigeria na. It is crystal clear.

Future Benue generations who do not know what their forefathers suffered will begin to shout allahuakbar just like the way the deluded muslims of the north or Ilorin are currently doing today or the shortsighted xtians of the south shouting shalom, halleluyah!
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2023
JoeEeL:

Lol. If you're waiting for bread-and-butter freedom fighting... you may have to wait a very long time.

Freedom fighting tends to get dirty... no be moin-moin. You may want to travel to the U.S.A but have you ever taken your time to find out how USA had to lead a scary bloody revolution to free herself from British forces? You will be surprised to how unbelievably adverse it was. If you can find this book to read "Pursuit of Honor - The Rise of George Washington", I'd encourage you to... you may learn one or two things. His feat so great that a whole city was named after him. What is worse? The USA fought a brutal civil war after, but later merged to find a path because their founding values were identified and they morphed. This may be the case with IPOB. Even if they break out and fight themselves for another 20 years, it doesn't matter, they'll eventually morph. What will unite them in that their biafra will surely be stronger than what unites them with others in the nigeria they are in currently.

What IPOB / Yoruba nation is doing is child's play na. Infantry stuff. Even ordinary South Africa, go and check out what it took them to partly liberate themselves from apartheid. And you're probably a Mandela admirer. I won't be surprised you may also fancy a ticket to SA. Even if u deny, u sure know quite a number of your friends or family that can do nearly anything just to be there. Again, research specifically what ANC did in S.A.

You are likely an obidient and the problem is you people joke a lot. All the talk of attempting a ballot revolution, card reader, pvc etc. is trying to play ostrich in the sand. The painful thing is that even if Obi got there, he wont be able to do anything / much. It would scarcely justify the stress and hopes y'all put in. And if he surprisingly did little, it would eventually erase in the next regime. Absolute waste of time.

Wishful thinking and peaceful slavery are only your rewards. When y'all are done deceiving yourselves and ready for freedom, you know what to do.

Nna ehhn I don't have to read this long stuff you wrote cus I already know that ipob is a well packeged scam,every sensible Nwafor who has something doing with His life knows ipob is a big scam.

There is no wisdom in falling into the hands of cultist, thugs,kidnappers and criminals claiming freedom fighters, who will oppress and intimidate others who choose not to join their destructive oppressive Taliban wan scam struggle.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Nna ehhn I don't have to read this long stuff you wrote cus I already know that ipob is a well packeged scam,every sensible Nwafor who has something doing with His life knows ipob is a big scam.

There is no wisdom in falling into the hands of cultist, thugs,kidnappers and criminals claiming freedom fighters, who will oppress and intimidate others who choose not to join their destructive oppressive Taliban wan scam struggle.

Okay o boss.

If IPOB is a scam, what if I told you Obidient is d mightier scam? Would u argue?

Do some of you even know what 10 Downing Street represents? Some of you have no idea the levels of chains on you. Obi has firmly and deliberately trapped you guys in further enslavement but you are too shortsighted to note for now... just like how your forefathers were shortsighted to venerate Azikiwe. It is until recently the scale started to fall off some of the eyes of your kinsmen.

The same it surely is with Obi. You can forget my older comments I've said, no problem. But this my last comment, try to remember it many years to come.

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2023
JoeEeL:

Okay o boss.

If IPOB is a scam, what if I told you Obidient is d mightier scam? Would u argue?

Do some of you even know what 10 Downing Street represents? Some of you have no idea the levels of chains on you. Obi has firmly and deliberately trapped you guys in further enslavement but you are too shortsighted to note for now... just like how your forefathers were shortsighted to venerate Azikiwe. It is until recently the scale started to fall off some of the eyes of your kinsmen.

The same it surely is with Obi. You can forget my older comments I've said, no problem. But this my last comment, try to remember it many years to come.

Get it right man,I am not against self determination for it is a right I am rather against an oppressive, aggressive group of criminals claiming freedom fighters, a group like Ipob has no place with the word Freedom for they will put others who choose not to join their scam struggle to the chains if they had the power.

Good day.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Get it right man,I am not against self determination for it is a right I am rather against an oppressive, aggressive group of criminals claiming freedom fighters, a group like Ipob has no place with the word Freedom for they will put others who choose not to join their scam struggle to the chains if they had the power.

Good day.

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / 'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.