Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) (40598 Views)

Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo) / IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Yujin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
HoodAlligator:

How do they take up arms to defend themselves? Where do they go to do that? Those slaughtering them are armed with assault weapons. These weapons cannot be sourced easily from the open market. The responsibility of protecting lives and properties is that of the government. If people in a country are forced to acquire war-type ammunition to protect themselves, then it means the entire country is at war. Remember too, that the people attacking them do not come out in the day time. Their attacks are usually at night. And these villagers have women and children. The victims are more vulnerable than their attackers. Telling the victims to "arm themselves" sounds too simplistic.
Clearly, your will to live and survive is very low. If you were to be found in Benue state, you would either have ran away or accepted to your fate to die by the hands of the fulani terrorists.
Anyone who's will to live is very high will look beyond the terrorist Nigerian government and arm himself to cut down some terrorists that invade his land.
SELF DEFENSE IS A UNIVERSAL LAW.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by midastouch: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
There should be a balance of terror! Let the communities that are under attack organise their defense. Terror only understands the language of force. There is a reason why IDF is being heavy handed in their response to Hamas; the whole idea is to exact a very painful response that will force Hamas to pause whenever they think about attacking. The persecuted can learn from other examples from around the world.

AmehTsaev:
The international community is doing nothing, the APC government of Nigeria is quiet and unconcerned about it. Terrorists are wiping out a section of Nigeria right on Nigerian soil ans taking over their lands and nobody is saying anything until they finish all of us.

l

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by November24(f): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
make dem try am for ibo land na grin
infact i heard no checkpoint in the east again,even self suya mallams nor safe
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
horsepower102:
Where are all the Hamas sympathizers in Nigeria?

What has this gotta do with Hamas? Its not even the same thing. The Palestinians are on their OWN land. Its the Isrealis that are the Fulani equivalent in this case.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2023
horsepower102:

This has been happening in Nigeria for decades and all of you hypocritical Hamas sympathizers have been silent.

Is it because the fulanis are predominantly Muslims and it’s okay if they kill kafirs for their lands.

May Eternal curse be upon you hypocrites.

Bigots like you should live in the cave if they decide to turn blind eye to things...

Are you saying Muslims haven't condemned boko haram and all these killing...

Please don't on data and off sense...

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by izubext007: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Fulani has resumed work in benue again
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pls try and resort to self help, cos your APC governor will not do anything to pain his party is a bad light, even if it means the total annihilation of his entire people, that's how evil Nigerian politicians can get. APC OUT APC IN, only fulls will expect things to get better.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by UNDFTD: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Don't you love One Nigeria? Your One Nigeria will happen to each and every one of you who advocates for the unity of a hopeless and failed country!

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Odogwuzack: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
angry angry angry angry angry

naptu2
freestuffng
legendhero
seunmsg
omenka
Rossikk
DomPerignon
revdesmondjuju
ohudealer
plaindealer
benuejosh
christiantruth00

All the above monikers belong to APC supporters who are HAMAS lovers. Incidentally they are either Fulani herdsmen slaves (SW) or love the herdsmen(northerners).

All i know is that even with a useless REVEREND as Governor and BUHARI (Out as president) ..herdsmen are still killing theses IDIOTS ANYHOW.

GOD Bless SE/SS (BIAFRA) alliance.

With one mouth you call SW slaves, with another mouth you complain how they get all the appointments and dominate every federal sector. You guys can't stick to one narrative lol
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Mussolini1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
What is Fr. Alia doing! I think he will put an end to this menace as soon as he enter office. He is becoming too slow for my liking. Fr Alia wake up to your responsibility of protecting lives.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by IykeBazz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
The reason Israel want to wipe out Gaza. This people in this religion doesn't love peace

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by ford101: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Teenubu:
It's almost as if Benue ppl want to be murdered. They no Sabi defend themselves or get revenge what nonsense behavior is this
the have not come out to say the agreement the have with fulani people. The should keep claiming to be part of Northern Nigeria till the are wiped out completely.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by AmbFmk: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
God of mercy. Yet if these people should arm themselves and carry weapons now, government will term the as terrorists, robbers, thieves.

The solution: let's just split this shot hole.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by alyarmouk(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Make una dey there dey cry, don't look for means to Arm urselves.
What's my own sef, aftrall both Benue n Fulani are in the same Area consultative forum. So u n Fulani peepz are one. Abi no be so?
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Afonja007: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
sometimes i will be angry with Igbos and sitting at home in south east then if i remember that benue kastina zamfara southern kaduna bornu even kwara state now is dead zone controlled by fulani bandits i wont blame igbos again,imagine benue problem is only sitting at home on modays there wont be fulani attacks they will even make it Monday &Tuesday just to live

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by BigBizzy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
These useless Fulani people do not have a monopoly of violence... I don't believe so.

See Israel... Setting the record straight.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by bablon20(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
The victims should stop crying out to d government. They should take law into their hands. Every fulani on sight should be murdered be it woman, children or the innocent aged ones. Let them also feel the agony of losing one's loved ones.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
There's no differences between what is happening in Nigeria and what is going on in Israel and Palestine at the moment sad
The only thing that is different is that The Isreali president is fighting back the terrorists while we encourage them here.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
MrCGPA:
The Secretary to the Government of Federal, George Akume is from BENUE STATE but he will not say anything. The So called Rev Father Alia may even be the Worst Governor in the State. The man is Romancing with Deadly Fulani thinking they can like him. Benue has Suffered the Fulani Saga more than any State in Nigeria but the Government will just keep quiet as if Humans are Noting. America values her Citizens and you can't just kill anyone for you to be left unquestioned. Living in Nigeria alone is a Work.

Just to support what you re saying did you see our government talking about it, how many heads line on news did you see it? So here it is just a normal things. Normal business continue. Did you see the president making any comments on it?
Beleive me Nigeria is not a country. Or do I say we don't have a president. But they were quick to proscribed a non violent organization as a terrorist.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by hollandis(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Was it not this same people that voted for APC
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Princewell2012(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Exceed15:
What's the Rev fr doing about these killings? I know he will not make noise because he belongs to apc.
But the question I keep asking is that what is the main reason the people of Benue still vote in APC as governor again after what they did to them Even if he is a Rev father it doesn't make any meaning as far as he is from APC. Honestly am confused.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by benuejosh: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
angry angry angry angry angry

naptu2
freestuffng
legendhero
seunmsg
omenka
Rossikk
DomPerignon
revdesmondjuju
ohudealer
plaindealer
benuejosh
christiantruth00

All the above monikers belong to APC supporters who are HAMAS lovers. Incidentally they are either Fulani herdsmen slaves (SW) or love the herdsmen(northerners).

All i know is that even with a useless REVEREND as Governor and BUHARI (Out as president) ..herdsmen are still killing these IDIOTS ANYHOW.

GOD Bless SE/SS (BIAFRA) alliance.

Whoever mentioned me needs to be checked for sanity. I will reply you in due course. Till then, define the word 'herdsmen.'
And tell me if you don't have them with your ethnicity.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by benuejosh: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Justiceleague1:
There's a certain "human being" on here called benuejosh.
Another one is omenka
senseless post. Must all herdsmen be fulani? Define herdsmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Exceed15: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Princewell2012:

But the question I keep asking is that what is the main reason the people of Benue still vote in APC as governor again after what they did to them Even if he is a Rev father it doesn't make any meaning as far as he is from APC. Honestly am confused.

Bro, APC played smart by featuring a Rev fr as guber candidate to deceive Benue people and they fell for it. I have not heard this man make noise about these killing. It was Ortom that was always on the neck of fed gov then
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
benuejosh:
senseless post. Must all herdsmen be fulani? Define herdsmen.
Shut up, thank you very much
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by bluesugar18: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na this be like the reason I salute Igbos, ndigbo una welldone. Tribe of the brave, fulani no fit mess with una.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
IISiS, Hamas, Boko Haram, Fulanis Islamists all want blood.

Islam is a disease
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ethnic cleansing
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
horsepower102:

This has been happening in Nigeria for decades and all of you hypocritical Hamas sympathizers have been silent.

Is it because the fulanis are predominantly Muslims and it’s okay if they kill kafirs for their lands.

May Eternal curse be upon you hypocrites.
You've said it all my dear. Amen and Amen, in Jesus name
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by nams77: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yujin:
Where are all the lovers of One Nigeria? Why are they not protesting against the collusion of the Nigerian army with fulani terrorists in the wiping off of indigenous people of central Nigeria?

The fact is that most of the so called lovers of Nigeria are just haters of Biafrans hiding under the love for Nigeria. If it weren't so, they would have been up in protests against the genocide towards their fellow Nigerian citizens of the middlebelt.
Shame on all lovers of one Nigeria who are silent in the face of this brazen genocide.
FreestuffNG and I want your opinion on this or forever hold your peace. I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.