Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) (40639 Views)

Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo) / IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Exceed15: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
What's the Rev fr doing about these killings? I know he will not make noise because he belongs to apc.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
SWATMan:

This is terrible. My sincere condolences to the families who lost someone in this despicable slaughter. May God grant them eternal rest. Mr Ameh Tsaev, I also want to use this opportunity to thank you for bringing this atrocities to the open. You have been diligent in doing this, you are not the only benue indigene on this forum and i sometimes wonder why people like OMENKA, BENUE JOSH and their ilks, who run hara kiri on other threads, turn a blind eye to these senseless massacres going on in thier state. They rush to comment on other threads that has no effect on them as individuals just because of the likes they get from cretins who send them likes. Please stay safe and may God protect you.

You forgot to mention Mannαbbqgrills
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by SIONKPO1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Benue State needed a Rugged Governor not a quiet type like Alia that mostly promises but barely fulfil his promises.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by insabarnur(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2023
This exact situation left Gaza in ruins

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Mccullum: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
The security community of Nigeria need to increase their intelligent strategies for thwarting of these continuous evil act perpetrating by these herdsmen militias.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by akpunda86: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The international community is doing nothing, the APC government of Nigeria is quiet and unconcerned about it. Terrorists are wiping out a section of Nigeria right on Nigerian soil ans taking over their lands and nobody is saying anything until they finish all of us.

https://www.facebook.com/61551487406455/posts/pfbid04DYwQpExgrwPuqaVGDK2Ef5wdWKeWykjSd1gyWGqv9cjuRsAVcrKs3Zv4XQmnxfCl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100042996271876/posts/pfbid0364FLucTYgY61e9epdb9sHwHX7oeriZ4KmPnroQpGtXpin8JdHoT9boDnwgtrYfFRl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100060765139257/posts/pfbid02KoGGefmqWuq7W4kLjakWghFp4CtVfPHuzkwfQpMGC12nQp1SPUbS2z3Q48cZXvRBl/?app=fbl

Benue people are stupid at this rate in 20 yrs time u all are finished .So no rich man there can import or find guns for una,so you can't protect yourself,we have no government in Nigeria, Government works only when there is looting to be done.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by IbileIfe: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The international community is doing nothing, the APC government of Nigeria is quiet and unconcerned about it. Terrorists are wiping out a section of Nigeria right on Nigerian soil ans taking over their lands and nobody is saying anything until they finish all of us.

https://www.facebook.com/61551487406455/posts/pfbid04DYwQpExgrwPuqaVGDK2Ef5wdWKeWykjSd1gyWGqv9cjuRsAVcrKs3Zv4XQmnxfCl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100042996271876/posts/pfbid0364FLucTYgY61e9epdb9sHwHX7oeriZ4KmPnroQpGtXpin8JdHoT9boDnwgtrYfFRl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100060765139257/posts/pfbid02KoGGefmqWuq7W4kLjakWghFp4CtVfPHuzkwfQpMGC12nQp1SPUbS2z3Q48cZXvRBl/?app=fbl

The people should take up arms to defend, protect and save their lives
Are they cowards?
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by gannod(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
horsepower102:
Where are all the Hamas sympathizers in Nigeria?

This has been happening in Nigeria for decades and all of you hypocritical Hamas sympathizers have been silent.

Is it because the fulanis are predominantly Muslims and it’s okay if they kill kafirs for their lands.

May Eternal curse be upon you hypocrites.

They have become dumb. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by DaChosenOne: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is why South Africans don't take the claims of violent xenophobia seriously. Nigeria is not a muslim majority country, 100 million mon-muslims in the country allowing Fulani minorities to kill.
Uganda is the same, infact, it's a predominantly Christian country allowing muslim minority to terrorize them. If African can ban homosexuality then can Islam. Angola did it. African men need to stop being jokes. The West ia getting of African nonsense and failure.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Are you not a dunce?

How can you just involve yourself in what you don't know? Do you know that account and his activities here on nairaland??

I doubt you're educated

Simpleton. No wonder u people get d kind of leaders u deserve.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Ozommadu: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
JoeEeL:

Simpleton. No wonder u people get d kind of leaders u deserve.

Are you agbadorian?

Because sense far from you
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by HoodAlligator: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
IbileIfe:

The people should take up arms to defend, protect and save their lives
Are they cowards?

How do they take up arms to defend themselves? Where do they go to do that? Those slaughtering them are armed with assault weapons. These weapons cannot be sourced easily from the open market. The responsibility of protecting lives and properties is that of the government. If people in a country are forced to acquire war-type ammunition to protect themselves, then it means the entire country is at war. Remember too, that the people attacking them do not come out in the day time. Their attacks are usually at night. And these villagers have women and children. The victims are more vulnerable than their attackers. Telling the victims to "arm themselves" sounds too simplistic.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
[quote author=JoeEeL post=126476957][/quote]

OK.

But hope your Biafra is not in any way connected to the occultic destructive Taliban wannabe ipob undecided

Bcus na sambisa forest una go carry that kind Biafra go,it will never be accepted in Igboland.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by mdimefields: 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
paxx:

these people dont actually love Nigeria. They just hate Biafra. If they actually loved nigeria they would be fighting for these people in the middle belt

When middle belt people are slaughtered they ignore the page. They dont care , they dont make comments.

if you mention Biafra they start screaming "We are patriots we love nigeria we love nigeria we love nigeria"

OK IF YOU LOVE NIGERIA WHY DONT YOU HELP SOLVE THE ISSUES THAT MAKE PEOPLE WANNA LEAVE NIGERIA

Even one of them told me that they arent from the middle belt so it doesnt concern them. Yet he is a PROUD NIGERIAN PATRIOT when it comes to Biafra.

I've already given up on those idiots.
Nigerians are despicably wicked and evil hearted, especially those cretins from the South West, whose only problem in this life is Igbos. A xcountry in peacetime that sheds her citizens blood on alarming numbers should be feared.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by HoodAlligator: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Riversstate:
Benue are fools

Big fools

You have not walked in their shoes. And I do not think you have bothered to find out what the nature of their problem is. Calling victims of terror fools is adding insult to injury.

These people are simply handicapped. They are helpless. Let's not make it worse for them. Just empathize!
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Chochovini: 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
BENUE PEOPLE ARE FOOOOOLS
B I G Fool.
So with what fulani did to them under buhari, apc immediate past regime with some still licking their wounds, they still went ahead and voted massively for thesame apc. So what do they ecpect?

Hence I called them fools cos it“s only a fool that would be doing one thing repeatedly and expect a different result.
Suffice me to say most of the victims here actually voted apc. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Are you agbadorian?

Because sense far from you

So who's smart? O'bingos?

O c'mon. Don't be a joke.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Ozommadu: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
JoeEeL:

So who's smart? O'bingos?

O c'mon. Don't be a joke.

Atleast I never voted a failure like buhari two terms and even a bigger failure like tinubu.

I should ask who who's smart?

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
You won't see that idiot rosiski who opened a thread about nigerian christians supporting isreal yesterday come here to condemn this unprovoked massacre.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
Just See As Fulani Herdsmen Dey Slaughter TIV People Like COW , Shame On the TIV Nation, Its Only To Make Mouth & Noise Inside Military, Police, Warder, Custom, Barracks Across Nigeria,
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:

Atleast I never voted a failure like buhari two terms and even a bigger failure like tinubu.

I should ask who who's smart?

Anyone who believes in one nigeria or her elections is a complete mugu. A bornfool.

A reprehensible idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Ozommadu: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
JoeEeL:

Anyone who believes in one nigeria or her elections is a complete mugu. A bornfool.

A reprehensible idiot!

You're two faced ire oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by bidexpaul(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Government are not ready to do anything about Fulani, every body should equip themselves, kill all those menace Fulani all!

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by occfx: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Teenubu:
It's almost as if Benue ppl want to be murdered. They no Sabi defend themselves or get revenge what nonsense behavior is this

There men prikkk no long pass 2cm.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Daystar7: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hamas terrorist lite... Na Yoruba people allow this miscreants enter southern Nigeria cos how 'll an uncircumcised head slamming paedophilic bastard kill any member of my community and won't be sent to his 72 virgins m, how? This thing dey burst my brain. The worst part is that this people are protected by the government yet no protest. Benue people are useless cos how 'll u allow this fools kill y'all on a daily basis n they do nothing, absolutely nothing. The day Benue person go form Bruce Lee for me I go beat am blue and black.

5 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by GUNITGuy: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
We need good Intels to track the activities of this Anarchists....I keep wondering how they're carrying out successful operations yet no intelligence to decipher their mode of perpetuating the same crime ....
An all out manhunt for the killers must be Activated those who are funding from illicit money should be found ....
Security is very important before any developments
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Humanity
God bless me

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
There's a certain "human being" on here called benuejosh.
Another one is omenka

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Minime10(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) will never protest against this needless bloodletting orchestrated by Fulani militias (herdsmen)
Sultan of Sokoto will never issue a statement condemning this terrorists attack on Benue people
Mumuric has gone deaf and dumb over this ethnic cleansing perpetuated by Muslim terrorists against Benue people
Nobody is calling for a ceased fire by Fulani terrorists
But they will protest over Israeli and Hamas fight

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi / Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Ikem ​bridge Collapses And Cuts Off Enugu, Benue, Ebonyi Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.